The Trojan Horse Wore Hightops

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why do you barely leave the house?"

"Same reason you can't stop staring," Kim said with a nod down at her chest and gestured. "You know this is a medical condition, right? Maybe you get away with it because you're so young but people assume a lot of things about me from the way I look."

"You said your ex-husband is a surgeon."

"Did I?"

"Did you ever consider a breast reduction?"

Kim was incredulous as she repeated: "Did I consider one? Since I was a Double D by 13. My daddy said I was too young and was 'undoing God's work' even when they started getting ridiculous. I thought I'd have better luck when I ran off with David but he told me how dangerous and expensive they are."

"Are they? I've never heard that."

Kim shrugged. "I think he not only loved them but loved the idea of me being house-bound because of them. Plus our insurance wouldn't cover it. Not 'medically necessary.'"

"Wow, that sounds familiar."

"Yeah? I was going to ask you the same question."

"Well, healthcare in the system is kinda third-world but I assumed with a surgeon husband, you'd have amazing insurance."

"For everything else, I do. I've always gone through whatever hospital David worked at."

Sunnie narrowed her eyes. "Weird."

Thunder rumbled outside again and the rain was at full force now. The wind picked up enough to pelt the windows with sheets of it.

"So what about you? Are you one of those statistics you were talking about? The orphans who break bad?"

She chuckled and sobered. "I'm still working on my GED. The tests are easy but the hours are so boring."

"Criminal record? Besides underage drinking, I mean?"

"There was one thing. A sex thing but it was totally consensual. She was an adult. I wasn't and I didn't know that could get me in trouble too." The conviction was sexual assault but her explanation was accurate. The nun practically forced herself on her but her dick wouldn't have been hard if she objected.

When they were caught together in a broom closet by another nun, the one who seduced made up a whole different story to save herself from the shame and condemned Sunnie instead. A nun's word against an orphan's was an open-and-shut case and the sentence was harsh enough to bleed over a year into adulthood.

Kim half-hid her wince. "You have a plan? What are you going to do with your life?"

Sunnie slumped. "Still working on it. I was thinking about California. Entertainment Industry." She had great tits and a foot long cock. Someone would pay her to fuck coked up sluts on camera. Either that or the internet camgirl thing she'd heard about. She didn't need her GED for either one of those.

Kim laughed. "Well, you've got the looks but they eat up girls like us out there. It wouldn't hurt to think about a future that has you covered when you're my age. I'm sure you've met a few hot waitresses with crow's feet and crushed dreams."

"What about you? A year after your divorce, you're still living in a planned community and you're not even banging the neighbors?"

Kim's cheeks puffed before a bellowing sigh. "David made friends with everyone in the neighborhood so of course they miss him and hate me. I shouldn't have asked to keep the house." She tipped back her White Claw further.

Sunnie leaned in, elbows on her knees. "What should you have done?"

"Let him keep all the property and gone for cash. Bought an RV and traveled. Hashtag vanlife. Maybe see California but certainly not try to work there. Not looking like this. I could live pretty great without a mortgage payment."

"Just like, live in a van? Drive around?"

"I think about it every day. Me and the cats, out on the open road. Wind in our hair. Not a care in the world."

Sunnie smiled. "That sounds cool. What's stopping you?"

Kim's frown crumpled. "I don't know. I don't know what I am doing anymore. But I think I'm going to need a stronger drink." She stood, pinching the empty White Claw can. "Margarita?"

She nodded and Kim excused herself once more, leaving Sunnie alone. Was she being too hard on her? This was all a mess Kim had made for herself but she was having a harder time picking apart why. It seemed like her mother could be a decent person. People can change, right? The throb down her thigh was the first well-intentioned one but the outcome was the same; a swelling bulge, creeping tectonically down her pantleg. However she felt about Kim as a person wasn't changing her body's attraction to her.

She wanted to like this version of Kim but she had too much to account for, to ever forgive. Whoever Kim was now didn't change the shitty life she'd set Sunnie up for. The fosters. The nuns. The wardens. The hooligan girls. The scary dykes in orange jumpsuits. All because this whore couldn't take accountability for her slutty actions and raise her as part of her family.

Sunnie's pulse was weirdly fast and she surveyed the room. Was this nervousness or were the drugs kicking in? Was everything so blue-tinted before? Perhaps a change in the light from the rain. Her hips shifted in her seat uncomfortably, the denim of her jeans straining.

She leaned forward enough to see her lap over her breasts and there it was: the main event. Down her right thigh, her now fully engorged, trouser snake distorted her pants in a way that tested their very seams. At 5'7" tall, her cock of a full 12" reached all the way to knee, like she'd shoplifted three, stacked beer cans. It hurt to be cooped up in her jeans and would probably still hurt when she took it out.

Would that be enough? Kim would return from the kitchen to see Sunnie's giant dick and not be able to help herself. In her mind, yesterday that would have worked but her Mother was a lot more reserved than she'd imagined. This was no porno movie and she'd have to be a little more subtle. Sit back. Let her see the bulge. She was nineteen after all. Just sit back. Relax. Slouch. Let her see.

"Sunnie?"

She saw.

Kim had returned with two margaritas, each a photo-worthy creation with a cleanly cut lime wedge and a salted rim. She stopped right at the end of the couch and was looking right at Sunnie's lap, frozen and dumbfounded but not in the way that like she was about to rip off her clothes and jump on her.

Sunnie tensed, pale skin flushing deeply. Was this the right reaction? Didn't feel like it. She scooted back into her seat and pulled her legs up to her chest. Why was she hiding? This was what Mom was supposed to go so crazy for! She didn't.

"You're... not a girl?"

Of course she would fixate on that. All these religious types were hateful hypocrites.

"I am a girl." It sounded more defensive than she meant to. "But it's complicated. Your generation doesn't get it."

Kim snort a laughed and it was enough to break the tension. She sat down on the far end of the same couch then leaned forward over her chest to set both drinks down on the coffee table. "My generation? Sunnie, I'm 35. Don't give me this 'OK boomer' bullshit. I know it's complicated but it doesn't bother me. I just... didn't expect to see. That."

"Really?" Her tone was flat and doubtful. "A good, Christian woman like you just accepts intersexed people?"

All the remainder of her laugh was gone now. "Honey, I'm not sure what that means but life is hard enough for everyone. I think I have a good understanding of what it's like being dealt a challenging hand." She didn't need to look down to make her point clear before she reached out to grab both drinks and hand Sunnie one. "Relax." Her smile was strangely comforting. Why was she so damn nice?

"Cheers. To new friends and underage drinking."

They clinked glasses then took a sip, Sunnie's eyes not leaving Kim's, a tremor in her heart for the moment dominating the throbbing in her pants. In the moment, she wanted as badly to lean over and hug her as fuck her.

She couldn't set her drink back down on the coffee table without untucking her legs and she did, as modestly as she could. Her feet slipped over the edge of the couch and to the floor before she leaned forward, hiding herself with her chest as much as she could until she put it down.

Why was she being so modest? Sure Kim was amazing now but Sunnie's whole life sucked because her mom had been such a slut when she was a teenager. There was no marriage left to ruin and Kim couldn't get pregnant, right? There was nothing to feel bad about. Let it happen. Tell her after what she did. No permanent damage except to her conscience and she deserved at least that much.

Sunnie sat back on the couch slowly, fully aware of what she was revealing and Kim took the bait, her eyes falling right to her lap.

"You're... big."

Sunnie huffed a laugh. "Big is about 4" ago. This put a girl in the hospital once."

Kim frowned. "You're proud of that?"

Shit. "No, I guess not. Sorry, I'm just more used to being treated like a freak."

Her raised brow was reply enough.

"I know. You must get that too." She turned in her seat toward her mother, knee halfway to pointing at her. "So like, imagine someone was like 'those are big' and not 'holy shit, those are the biggest fucking tits I've ever seen.' Who's going to say that, unless that's what they're used to?" They were the biggest fucking tits she'd ever seen and it was torture for her cock to still be in her pants.

"What are you saying? This is what I'm used to?"

'A enormous dick doesn't come out of you unless one went into first, Mom. Don't play dumb.'

Sunnie shook her head. "No, not at all."

"Looking the way you do, you should know better than to make assumptions about people."

Sunnie swallowed and nodded, feeling a dryness in the back of her throat. Was this what having a real mother was like?

Kim studied her and cracked a smile at the corner of her mouth before taking another drink of her margarita, half the glass at once this time. "My ex-husband was like, this." She made a gesture between her curled thumb and index finger, a span of four or five inches. That wasn't the problem with our sex life, even when I believed he loved me."

Sunnie narrowed her eyes, watching her hand. "I haven't seen a lot of other dicks but I read that's like, average. So you had the big ones before you were married? While you were?"

"I told you never cheated on him. I never thought about it and I never thought he would either. I had no idea, until he told me, the night he asked for a divorce."

Sunnie's throbbing erection would have withered on any other occasion but there were four, little blue pills coursing through her bloodstream now and she could still hammer a nail with it. "So before?" It was more instinct than deliberate now. She was pushing too hard but she had to know.

Kim tucked her legs up on the couch, shifting in her seat. She took another sip. "My first boyfriend. When I was in high school. He was really big."

"Like, this big?"

"Well, I wouldn't know unless I saw yours," Kim curtly replied, lifting her eyebrows over the rim of her drink, nearly finishing it and a dusting of salt stuck to the bridge of her nose. "But I guess similar? I was scared but we were in love. And I don't think either of us knew what was normal. Maybe he knew. We grew up in a small, Christian town with hardly an internet connection. How would we? We were going to get married. Have a family..." Her glance had drifted away to laconic staring.

Did she mean her father? "Why didn't you?"

"He died."

Her eyes snapped back to Sunnie, who slowly drew her feet back up to the couch, hugging her knees to her chest again. She took another pull of her margarita and finished it. Setting the empty glass down on the table, she grabbed Sunnie's.

"His name was John and he was the nicest, most handsome man I ever met. He got me pregnant and of course, my Daddy found out. He pulled me out of school for my entire Junior Year and told everyone I had gone off to bible study in Italy. Pizza Hut is about the most Italian thing I know."

"How could you hide for a year in a small town?"

"I wasn't allowed to leave the house. At all. Not outside. Not the near the windows. More when I started to show. Daddy turned into a mean son of a bitch after we lost my mom. He told me if anyone found out, he was going to shoot John in the head and bury him in the yard with his gravestone right in the view of my bedroom window. He said he'd send me off to a nunnery in Arkansas. Had the brochure and everything.

"John said he'd marry me and everything but Daddy wasn't having any of it. Wrong family. Wrong tax bracket. He hated John and wasn't ever going to forgive him.

"I had a home birth with some lady I never saw before and never saw again. She left with my baby, supposedly to some orphanage out of state. No one would say which one so I'd never go looking. I dreamt of running away with John to go and find my little boy but they had me on total lockdown and Daddy was real good at crushing dreams. So... you picked the right house for a guilty conscience."

Sunnie's eyes were wide and her jaw slack, mortified. How had she been so stupid? Where'd she learn all these ridiculous ideas about what kind of woman her mother was? Foster parents who rejected her the moment she stopped looking normal? A bunch of nuns? The teenage delinquent girls who taught her to be one too? Her stomach was in the back of her throat and she was instantly grateful she'd hadn't finished the White Claw.

Kim stared down at Sunnie's glass and swirled it to rattle the ice cubes before she took another deep pull.

"John died in a car accident while I was locked up. Drunk as a skunk at the wheel. John didn't drink much at all and I can't prove a thing but I think my Daddy said something to him that broke him. I never forgave him for it."

"Jesus Christ."

"Right? I was back at school for my Senior year, a broken, shell of a human and maybe that's why David took a liking to me. Daddy thought he was a nerd but at least he could give me a good life, so he reluctantly approved. We had to get married before he let me run off with him to Houston for college. I loved him but there wasn't much I wouldn't have done to get out of that town."

"David, your husband?"

"Ex-husband."

"You've been with two guys your whole life?"

Kim chuckled and glanced sideways to Sunnie with a crooked grin. "Sob stories aren't what you were digging for, were they? Sorry. I just haven't had anyone to talk to in such a long time."

Sunnie's eyes were glossy and ready to leak when she dove in for a hug, sliding an arm behind her mother's back and her head into the nape of her neck. The other found all her breastflesh an awkward challenge and tried to search for a route that wasn't groping her. She'd never hugged anyone so incredibly endowed.

She had to tell her the truth and her mouth fell open to let her own story pour out but before a sound could be uttered, somewhere, underneath breasts bulging mid-collision, her cock was grabbed quite firmly.

Sunnie jerked her head up, throwing the first tear free and found herself nose-to-nose with Kim. it was stunned moment lasting only a moment before her mother lunged in for a hungry kiss, squeezing an tempered erection that surged back to life.

"What are you doing?!" Sunnie jerked her head, pulling off her mother's tongue but was interrupted by her hand being moved up her sweater and directly to the warm flesh of her enormous breast, pushing it in. Her cock was threatening the stitches of her jeans again.

"What both of us want." She closed the gap between them, her eager hand moving to Sunnie's fly and clumsily unzipping. "I see how you've been looking at me. You're hard as a rock, even after all my complaining." She pulled at it and Sunnie winced, too long and swollen to pull out and in an instant, Kim was on her feet. She set down the margarita with splash before she reached in and tugged her waistband down, lifting Sunnie's legs and bunching up her jeans around her knees.

A distant flash of lightning lit the room.

Finally freed, Sunnie's erection launched out like a catapult with force enough to make a sound when it smacked into her shirt. Her bloated cockhead came to rest in a divot of its own making in her breast, right in the left eye of the 'Misfits' skull.

Kim hardly gave her time to react. She was a woman on a mission. Sunnie opened her mouth again to protest when her mother pulled up the sweatshirt and her breasts spilled free, massive and magnificent. She didn't bother to take it all the way off as she knelt before Sunnie, pushing the coffee table crookedly back with her ass. A targeted tug pulled her towering cock back and into the pillowy storm of hot, heavy flesh, rolling in to fill her lap. Thunder crashed, shaking the house.

Just like that, she was titfucking her own mother and it was like nothing she'd ever experienced. No one she'd been with had been anywhere near able to try, except herself and that had only been for novelty of partners, not for any actual pleasure.

Her hips couldn't help but buck and the tip of her cock putting a dent in the top of her sweatshirt made it that much hotter.

Like a hungry animal, Kim leaned in and both hands tugged up her tee shirt, exposing her-too small bra, pulling her breasts in and squeezing them out in every direction they were free to. Her hands gripped the hard back of the couch, clutching for dear life as Kim moved in closer to bury her face in her daughter's cleavage. That one she'd experienced more than a few times.

It gave Sunnie enough of a moment to think straight.

"Wait!"

Kim's body froze and her head lifted, eyes narrow in firm warning. "Don't you say one word to ruin this for me. You're the first person I've felt any spark of connection with for a long, long time and I'm tired of people telling me how to live my life. I know exactly what I'm doing and so do you."

'You're about to fuck your daughter.' She thought but couldn't vocalize it. Doing so would mean she wouldn't. Sunnie was frozen flat against the back of the couch and her head against the wall, eyes wide and humbled. They were still open when Kim eased in for another kiss, slower now.

What was she waiting for? Yes, she had lied a little about why she was there. Sure, she'd come with malicious intent but were Kim's advances the result of any deception? Not at all! Two margaritas and a hard seltzer weren't going to make a grown woman lose all self-control and she'd made the first move anyway. Her conscience could be clean about everything. The only thing she had any reason for guilt about was almost two decades ago, she'd come out of that pussy she was now aching to get into. She would be gone soon enough and Kim would never be the wiser.

Sunnie's eyes sank closed into the softest, sweetest caress of desire and affection she'd ever known. No one had loved her or even liked her much. She'd been a novelty of lust her whole adolescence, from the nun who got her arrested to every tough girl or bull dyke looking to prove herself on her giant dick. Now, under the weight of her own flesh and blood, she was truly needed by the one person who might understand her.

Her hands loosened their stranglehold on the couch as she relaxed from trying to escape. Lips matched fervor and softness of the kiss she received and soon, she warmed into returning it.

Kim's hands were deliberate as they slid behind Sunnie and opened her pathetic bra's clasps with ease and it sprung from her youthful chest like a weak rubber band. Hands eased back along her ribs, under the broad straps, peeling the bra up while her kiss moved down Sunnie's chin, drawing a line down her neck. She skipped over the bunched up shirt and bra before kisses resumed down her breast.

Tender pecks inevitably dotted their way over her heavy curves until her swollen nipple was greeted with a drag of the tip of her nose, then a wash of hot breath. Their eyes met again, Kim's below Sunnie's and she smiled before wrapping her lips around it.