The Trojan Horse Wore Hightops

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Through all the movement, her enormous chest clutched Sunnie's erection. Her hands moved up Kim's arms, exploring up her sweatshirt sleeve, pushing it up to touch bare skin, before reaching further to the outside of her naked breasts. She pushed them in, hands sinking into soft flesh of a different scale than she'd experienced or ever imagined. Sure, one of two heavier girls in juve were more than a handful but this was more like pushing her hand into a soft mattress.

Holding her breasts together was indirect but effective, with so much flesh between her hands and hard cock but she felt the delicious constriction, conforming around her girth before bulging up to swallow more. It was a whole new sensation she'd never experienced, like losing her virginity in a new way. Kim's hiked up sweatshirt hid what was bumping up into the top and the very image of her massive cock disappearing completely into those breasts made it throb with painful hardness.

Sunnie squeezed and thrust upwards. Fucking her incredible chest was pure bliss but Kim was not interested in staying still for long. Her rocking body pushed the coffee table back further to give her more room to roll her breasts over Sunnie's lap and they fell in perfect rhythm while Kim's motions changed the angle of her thrusts until her cock was poking out from under her scrunched up sweater, almost bumping her chin.

Her nostrils flattened with a deep whiff of that precum drizzling monster, so close her face. "That smell. It's so strong!"

Sunnie's eyes bulged, trying to count how many times she'd jerked off since her last shower. She was essentially homeless at this point and the numbers weren't good but Kim didn't give her time to do the math before her lips were moving around it. Few women attempted to put it inside their face but perhaps Kim's high school experience made her bold enough to try.

Sucking dick always seemed so sexy on the internet, with some bleach-blonde's glossy lips wrapped around a hard cock, bobbing him in her mouth like a straw in a soft drink. Sometimes they'd show off that they could relax enough to take it into her throat but the best of those porn star dicks were a few inches shy of Sunnie, both in length and circumference. The few successful attempts she'd seen meant quickly dry, distended lips as her partner's hands tried to cram her face full, like a loaded, subway sandwich.

Kim was different. She didn't ooze with confidence or experience but she had a grace that locked-up girls couldn't compete with. Carefully, she planted her tongue at the bottom of her glans then eased her lips over. Following the curve of her head avoided any awkward faces and leveraged her girth to help open her jaw as much as she needed to. There was no way to look glamorous as she succeeded in cautiously taking the whole tip. Sunnie was frozen in awe and not just because her mother was sucking her dick.

Weight shifted back with her ass to ankles and Kim presented the spectacle of a massive cock, entirely enveloped. Her upper arms squeezed her breasts to balloon them upward, filling every inch from lap to chin with a rising tide of flesh while her lips sealed around her cockhead, tongue probing within.

Sunnie reached out, taking Kim's face in her touch, before pushing back her sandy hair and exposing the full glory of her beauty. Matching grey-blue eyes locked for an eternity in pure connection.

Kim finally moved, slipping free of Sunnie's cock without breaking the gaze. She took a deep breath and crept forward, crawling up until they were close enough for lips and tongues to meet again. Instead of kissing, she raised further still, one knee up on the couch, then the other in a high straddle. Hands crept up her body until she delicately held her face. They guided her head to lean back as Kim rose higher still.

Lost in another incredible kiss, Sunnie didn't notice the hands slip away from her jaw to pull down the elastic waistband of her sweatpants. When her firm grip found her cock again, she opened her eyes to find Kim's sultry grin waiting for her. She'd already set herself up, her sweats down around her thighs, stretching out in her straddle but staying down and out of the way enough. Hips backed up blindly to mash her saliva-slicked cockhead against hot folds, oily wet and welcoming.

Kim eased her weight measuredly back from her towering kneel, balancing in what must've been a challenge for her top-heaviness but she had strength enough to do it smoothly, splitting a resistant tightness with Sunnie's enormous erection. Thunder rumbled, almost on cue.

Somewhere between her last protest and that long, loving gaze, Sunnie had lost any self-restraint and most of her self control. She wanted to hold her and be held. To hug and kiss her. Never let her go. Minutes ago the fact Kim was her mother was going to be a secret she'd keep to slake her desire but now it didn't seem to matter at all. Never had she been so seen, so cared for, so adored.

Was this what love was like? It was impossible to imagine anyone else ever adding up to this. Her eyes threatened to water again, now at the thought of ever having to leave.

Kim kept her face close, eye to eye and cheek to cheek as her weight slid down the first few inches, groaning in the special octave that came with an especially challenging lover's size. Her lip dragged up to the corner of Sunnie's eyes, catching anything that tried to escape while her arms slipped around her neck, holding her in a hug. "Everything is okay, baby. You feel amazing."

She'd been called 'baby' before but only in the howling throes of passion from teenage lovers imitating porn they'd seen or grown criminals twice her age. This may as well have been a different word altogether, with a genuine, motherly compassion to it.

"But don't just sit there," Kim whispered with a nip at her ear and a playful smile she could feel against her cheek. "Make love to me."

Sunnie nodded and obeyed, her hands finding thick thighs, soft and unshaven then sliding up them to squeeze her bare ass, spreading cheeks as she pulled her nearer. Her hips began to roll, shallow and gentle, moving herself inside Kim while feeling for her reaction and listening for her sounds, like playing a human instrument.

Her bunched up sweatshirt scratched against her chin, reminding her it was there at all and Sunnie's hands slid up quickly, brushing against the hair of neglected armpits. While she hadn't ever experienced that with a partner before, when more than one empty Ice Cream carton was still in view, it was easy enough to understand why.

Her hands didn't linger long enough to betray the contemplation and by then, Kim's had moved in to help and together they tugging her sweatshirt off and tossing it aside. The gesture left Kim upright again, towering over her with those massive breasts dominating her view.

"You are so fucking hot!" Sunnie spoke as a sharp thrust of her hips sent a shudder through their swaying faster than Kim could grunt out in joyful surprise.

"You are," Kim said through half-gritted teeth. She flashed a devilish smile then reached down to tug Sunnie's shirt off, eagerly while minding her head. More coordination was needed for the undone bra that followed, with Sunnie pulled face first into Kim's mountainous chest long enough for her Mother to get the straps off her shoulders.

Arms swung around Kim's waist as Sunnie's hips bucked, shaking the face full of breasts, not wanting to let her go, hearing her groaning in mostly pleasure but she was straining too. With her entire view dominated by soft flesh, she could smell the scent of her own dick linger between them, egging her on further.

Kim held herself up by the back of the couch , moving in graceful lunges, finding sync with Sunnie's sharper, harder thrusts, angling her hips for her to batter all the right nerves until her pitch was changing with cumulating delight.

Pulling free of her quivering chest, Sunnie craned her head back to see Kim's face, all her troubles wiped away in the moment of straining bliss and hands clutched at her mother, helping to move her over eager, teenage bucking. Her eyes had lost focus and Sunnie's were locked on them, minding the slightest change in her breathing or groaning, her hips and hands doing more of anything that was working for her. Kim needed to cum first and that was her only cause for restraint.

For Kim's part she moved with the careful confidence of distant experience, losing herself and her pleasured cries surged towards the inevitable. Hips dipped lower, taking more of Sunnie within her until underneath those pendulous breasts, her tummy began to show the poking bulge from behind.

Hands clenched Kim's hips, rocking her back and forth over her thrusting and deep inside her clenching, soft warmth, she hit hardness and Kim squealed acknowledgement. Finding the cervix was a normal part of sex at her size but it immediately sank in that this particular cervix is how she had passed into this unforgiving world. The sickness in her stomach returned, reminding her she was in fact, fucking her biological mother but at the same moment, the sheer depravity of it threatened to make her cum right there.

Kim jumped at the sensation but came back down carefully, that hard touch finding her again then again, the angle of her hips changing as well as the tone of her moaning. Her sounds were deeper, from her lungs and pushed out through strain but she was deliberate in her motions, knowing what she was doing.

"You're so good!" Kim moaned, looking down at her and brushing stray hair from her face. Was this what it was like to have someone proud of you? Eyes locked again over gaping mouths, and Kim's cries built to a crescendo over the sweat-slickened, laborious unison of joined bodies.

Straining features contorted deliciously. She finally lost all control, screaming out in explosive, wide-eyed delight while Sunnie hammered herself upward. Kim rolled back her head to cry out to the ceiling in the full thrall of an earth-quaking orgasm, consumed in the passionate decadence of the moment.

Sunnie had made many women cum over the years but there was something remarkable happening here. Kim reacted with such pure, perfect bliss that she couldn't recall any lover more complimentary to her skill and size than this moment. She let go of all restraint, hoping to cum at the same time but as long as it lasted for her Mother, she couldn't catch up in time.

Arms threw around Sunnie's neck before Kim used her substantial weight to roll them both on their side and Sunnie didn't need any coaxing to scramble on top of her. She gripped the back of the couch with one hand and an armrest in the other, hips cramming Kim into the corner, her chest spilling out as they flattened, quaking with every hard thrust.

The pleasured cries continued but Sunnie was relentlessly selfish now. Her body was on fire from exertion and bumbling with the impending surge of her own climax as she pushed so deep inside her perfect mother. Her foot slipped off the cushions and planted on the floor while Kim tucked her legs to her chest and clutched them, holding herself in a ball underneath Sunnie's fevered lunges.

The other foot dropped, pushing back the coffee table further before finding her footing. She half-stood, hunched over the couch like a drawn bow, fucking with feral desperation, combined bodies quaking with violence and ecstasy.

Sunnie's moans peaked quickly to a laborious animalism matching Kim's and her eyes were wild and desperate, unable to tear away from her The thought barely occurred to her to pull out as that surge swelled between her legs, wanting desperately to cum.

A triumphant cry out declared she had begun to. Sensing her hesitation, Kim untucked her limbs, throwing them all around Sunnie at once, pulling her close and clutching her with all her strength.

She buried her face in the nape of Kim's neck as she quivered and trembled, hands pushing between her and the cushions to clutch her full figure, pumping gush after gush of hot sperm into her.

The first thought to hit her when the clarity of rational thought returned, was the weight of what she had done, even as she was still doing it. She was deep inside the body that had birthed her, her semen pooling against the womb of her conception. From what she had said, the risk of pregnancy was low but this felt like a lot of cum. What would happen, if her mother got pregnant with her child? Her stomach turned but held in her arms, everything felt like it would be okay.

She had come here for revenge, without much thought for a life afterward. Was Kim going to send her on her way once the storm passed? Or was there a real chance she could stay, hold on to her secret forever and be her mother's girlfriend? Could she be her wife? Did it make them any less of a family if one of them never knew?

Her mother's hand took her by the cheek and lifted her face until their silver-blue eyes met over mouths, parted and panting, in mutual awe of the moment. At once, Kim tugged and Sunnie lunged, lips mashing together once more while hands clutched each other until they couldn't get any closer.

A thunderclap shook the house, rattling windows but the two were lost in each other's warmth and comfort. In the moment, it was impossible to imagine a future that was anything other than this.

...To Be Continued