All Comments on 'The Trojan Lasagna Ch. 03 - Dessert'

by NewOldGuy77

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 2 years ago

You can't tell the players without a scorecard!

5

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 2 years ago

Dad/Rosalie was kinda telegraphed - but, it was a great tale, well told.

mikeyjb51mikeyjb51about 2 years ago

SOOOOOOO Glad you got this one done, super job, got 5 big stars from me. Just Saying

Storyteller0112Storyteller0112about 2 years ago

First off, I really like your writing. Please do not keep your output to yourself; sharing is caring.

I was a bit disappointed with this finale, though. I'm all for reconciliation, don't get me wrong. But I think more information is needed to understand perspectives. Why did Rosalie do that to Josh? I think that Donna got off way too easily for the plethora of her mistakes. She should LOVE the taste of crow by the time the story ends, yet I did not truly perceive her as being apologetic or even really sorry for the hurt she put on Josh. I think he should have had a bit more backbone when reconciling with Donna. A swimming pool full of her tears might have been sufficient, but I just didn't see that. Perhaps that exemplifies a character flaw in him, that he doesn't think he deserves her.

The epilogue, with Rosalie and David being together was not entirely surprising; you alluded to something that Donna did not want to reveal earlier, so it wasn't truly shocking.

Again, thank you for wrapping this up for us.

chris73170chris73170about 2 years ago
good story

another good story but you need a score to keep track of all the players lol

BriteStudioMKMBriteStudioMKMabout 2 years ago

Damn. This got a LOT darker than I was prepared for. Good story but maybe put a trigger warning for the drugging and SA.

5 stars. Always enjoy reading your stuff and look forward to more from you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Long, winding road to get there, but in the end the lucky bastard got to keep his older woman. If only I could have been so lucky.....

mac1729mac1729about 2 years ago

Very well written story please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great ending to the trilogy. I couldn't wait to read it, while I kept watching to an end to the second chapter cliff hanger. Great writing to take your readers for a wonderful ride.

PowersworderPowersworderabout 2 years ago

You write really well, it's just a shame that this story was so painful to read.

It was hard to feel sorry for the protagonist when he acted like such a simp. It's no wonder all the women in his life had no respect for him and treated him like a doormat.

By the end of the trilogy, I lost count of all the terrible self-sabotaging decisions he made.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You polished off the series very well. I really don't care for series type stories because you never know how they will end.

Smm1Smm1about 2 years ago

Great series and honest story telling. Maybe the end twist was a little much for me but didn’t detract from the storyline. Thanks and looking forward to reading more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story but with slot of problems. Josh and his family needed some serious counciling. At points both fsmily and marriage.

I thought Rosalie changed to mu ch between stories. The woman in the first story and the women who moved in to her Moms home and used Rooffies on her exams different women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The protagonist is a messed up character, who brought a lot of the heartache on himself. I don't feel much sympathy for him, even though I can identify with him in some aspects.

wish_thinkerwish_thinkeralmost 2 years ago

Ok, this was a little to convoluted for me. A couple of breakups less would have been better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Series took hours and hours to read. Still, individually, and as a whole: 5.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Good plot, good follow up but just too many words you keep saying the same thing.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 1 year ago

Thank God for big brothers! …and very decent employers! Josh did grow up some more… but still has a long way to go. Again, communication between two married people is the cause for marriage troubles. Thanks again… really enjoyed this read!

ju8streadingju8streadingover 1 year ago

lmao

he is his own grandpa

Buildings_Cool71Buildings_Cool71over 1 year ago

In addition to Addy being the aunt/neice to David & Rosalie's child, that child will be the half-sibling to Josh & Terry AND half-sibling to Etta & Jayden. As well as Josh's step-grandchild, while also being Etta & Jayden's aunt/uncle, and David will ironically become the stepson-in-law to his own son, Josh. I agree with Terry's comment about greeting cards for convoluted familial relations. When Maria finds out, she will probably laugh herself unconscious.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

great series man. what a roller coaster plot twist. keep up the good work. man if you write novels do tell me i would love to buy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNewOldGuy77@NewOldGuy77
Male, living on the Pacific coast. I can see Japan from my house! UPDATE: January 1st, 2023 Currently experiencing an extended writer's block. What's up with that?!?!?! Most of my stories are longer ones. For those of you who invest the time to read them, I thank you, a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES