All Comments on 'The Trophy Wives Club 05'

by SirSinn

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
your grate

looking forward to the rest of trophy wives soomer the better ,its hot and very sexy .So pls more ty leannxxxxxxx

homerjayhomerjayalmost 11 years ago
wonderful

can't wait for Annie and her sons, and who knows what other combos. this is a great series. thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great Series..

Loving the story so far. Would definitely love to see what you have in store next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for keeping it up! I really appreciate every new story.

SirSinnSirSinnalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Glad you're enjoying this series - - I'm enjoying writing it, too!

@homerjay - - currently writing the scene with Annie and her two sons; it'll be the next chapter to be posted.

@J-krey - - my pleasure!

Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago
fantastic!!!!!

Love the series! I especially love how you don't keep your readers waiting long for the next installment. Super hot!

writingontheedgewritingontheedgeover 10 years ago

I'm going to have to stop hopping around this series and read it all - not all at once, though. That would be exhausting

loveable_guyloveable_guyover 10 years ago
Good series

You're a Hell of a writer with a good imagination and story lines;

However, this particular chapter...I don't know about.

Adam sounds like a naive 12 yr old boy, with a baseball bat for a cock. With NO knowledge of sex or a blow job? You need to rethink this story line a bit.

And, with his mother, now that was perfect. But, that particular dialogue sounded cheesy. Sorry.

But, DON'T stop, just because of me. You're on a roll, continue on. Might include more mom/mom stuff too.

There IS another series that your readers might like, like yours. Sharing MILFS. Both of you with excellent story lines, and incest.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 10 years ago

Loved how his step mom took charged and showed him how a real woman fucks and sucks. Thanks SS!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nothing like it !

There is nothing like a good looking slut with big tits who loves to fuck and suck cock / swallow cum. There are few things in life as good as that... rest assured these things I know. I like the Samantha character in this series the best. Well done S.S.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSirSinn@SirSinn
June 2022 -- just submitted my first story in a long time and am working on two others, one is brand new, the other the long delayed continuation of Kara Lofts' adventures. :) Check out my blog here: http://sirsinnss.blogspot.co.uk/ for the most up to date news on my stories ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES