All Comments on 'The Trouble With Mom'

by JakeZ

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Duplicated

You should check your work before publishing, this shows the story twice !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Talk about taking

The wind out of one's sails...

All was progressing well, until the poor editing and repeat text ruined it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Twice ?

Duplicated

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Story repeats, good lead though, add Mom band Gloria together next.

philteephilteeabout 4 years ago

All you get is ***. A little fast paced but a nice story. Did you write it for the older crowd who forget too easily? Copying and pasting it at the end to make it longer doesn’t work. If your are going to make it a short one pager then do that. Don’t extend it by copying and pasting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Pretty good, but not twice

Oops, you pasted double.

A small typo or two.

Overall, pretty hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My 2 cents

Not a bad story but, the story repeated itself. Page 2 is the same as page 1. Thanks for your time and imagination.

BoxcarbillBoxcarbillabout 4 years ago
Nope..

A good story but I really didn't need to read it twice in the same chapter. So when are Gloria and you and Mom going to hook up?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good story ruined by bad editing

A pity. Sorry we didn't get to learn about Gloria's anal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Just needs some editing

Great story, but duplicated in the post.

I always liked dating older women. I could it dispensed with the “dating dance.” Would she or wouldn’t she?

When the answer was, yes, we had a great date and enjoyed the additional desert.

When the answer was, no, we had a great date and went our separate ways after the evening. That didn’t preclude additional dates, it just meant we didn’t have to play games on that one.

devildog0302devildog0302about 4 years ago
Get an editor

A good story was ruined by a total lack of editing and dumb mistakes.

HragsHragsabout 4 years ago
More chapters

Good story. Now write more and pick up where u left off. Please finish the story with his mom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
10 inches.....

........totally spoiled it. It was going okay until then.

JakeZJakeZabout 4 years agoAuthor
Sorry

I didn't realize it copied twice and I checked. I am surprised that 'Lit" let it go through that way instead of sending it back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So believable!

The writer has the skill of William Shakespeare!

Frankie1952Frankie1952about 4 years ago

Great story thank you I loved it. I too have always enjoyed the charms of older women. Good to see a returning author and hopefully you will keep writing your wonderful stories for us. I cannot understand the mentality of the anon commenters. Goodness this is a fantasy world not the real life thing.

ROCKY70ROCKY70about 4 years ago
Not bad, I kind of liked it. ^*!^*!^*!

But then you losted me, why a 10" cock ??.

For me that kills it. Good to a point.

..THANK ???

USAF

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Amazing

Hey, this is Richmond2247.

LOVE your work. This story absolutely rocks me. The dialogue is spot on. I believe that I know the characters. This is deeply believable.

As for the others comments, ignore the ones who consume erotica but do not produce it. As for the anonymous ones, they do not even count.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thinkk you should pay more attention so you don't copy future writings over like this one.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well, it is good you wrote in your mother as one of your Ladies you licked. I have felt older women do not recieve love the way younger women do.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous