The Trouble With Tess Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck," Matt said and he gathered his shaking sister in his arms, pinning her flailing fists to her body and hugging her tight.

"Hey, hey, hey. No Tess, shhh, it's ok I'm still here. Shhh, I'm still here," he soothed her, hand rubbing her back as he tried to calm her down.

Matt was overwhelmed. Never in a million years would he have expected this reaction to him leaving. Let alone from Tess of all people. What the hell was going on with his sister?

"I just went for a run ok? Well a shamble. I was more zombie than anything. I needed to clear my head," he explained, trying to lighten the mood a little.

"You idiot," Tess told him against his chest. She didn't seem inclined to move from against his chest.

Reluctantly he moved her, grabbing her by the shoulders, Matt pushed Tess back so he could look her in the eyes when he spoke to her.

"Tess, I'm not going to run away without telling you. When I leave, you're going to know," he told her.

Tess shrugged out of his grip, tear streaked cheeks not improved by the look of anger on her face, "When you leave?"

Matt winced. That was not the right thing to stay. But he wasn't going to lie.

"This was only meant to be a visit Tess, I wasn't moving back."

"You're still staying for a while though, right?" Tess asked earnestly, pressing herself back up against him.

At this point, Matt realised what his sister was wearing. Or not wearing, as the case may be. Her bountiful cleavage was on full display as she pressed against him, and all that was separating her skin from him was the thin fabric of her robe.

"Ye..yeah, I'm staying for a while longer," he stammered out, using all his willpower not to look straight down.

"Good," Tess said warmly, all traces of her previous anger and grief nowhere to be found.

She pressed herself even more firmly against him, "I like having my brother back."

Matt patted her back awkwardly, and slowly tried to shift his hips. He really didn't want Tess to feel him getting hard against her right now.

"Breakfast?" He suggested hopefully.

"I'll fix us something," Tess said and bounced away from him. Literally. The robe she was wearing performed a miracle when nothing more than the skin of her thighs flashed from beneath it.

"Pancakes?" She asked him.

"Sure," Matt agreed, and he followed her into the kitchen.

Falling onto a stool and then draping himself across the cool bench, Matt watched his sister as she flounced happily around the kitchen getting everything ready. The bout of anger and grief that had gripped her may as well have not existed.

"How the hell do you not feel like you've been hit by several trucks?" Matt complained.

"Practice," Tess replied with a grin.

"Now help me reach this, would you?" She said straining to reach something in one of the upper cupboards.

Matt had to close his eyes and count to three before rising. His sister's robe had ridden up as she stretched, the pale creamy cheeks of her ass flashing from beneath.

To his surprise Tess didn't move. She stayed exactly where she was as he came up behind her and reached past her to grab the pancake batter with ease. It was slight, but he even thought she pressed her ass back against him when he did. Putting the container on the bench, he retreated as quickly as he could. She had to have felt his hardness that time.

He took the only opening he saw to veer away from memories of last night. He wanted to have this conversation anyway.

"And why so much practice Tess?" he pressed. "That's twice within a week I've seen you put huge amounts of booze away."

"It's fine," she said without turning around.

"Tess," Matt pressed again.

"I said it's fine," she rebutted, some of her anger returning as she aggressively worked at the batter in the pan in front of her.

"You also agreed to talk in the morning," Matt pointed out.

"Not about this," Tess replied with a shake of her head.

"I'm not gonna let it go Tess," Matt said firmly. "It worries me. You're worrying me."

Tess was silent. The only sound was the frying pan in front of her as she poured more batter in and took cooked pancakes out.

Matt waited her out. He could tell she was trying to figure out what she wanted to say.

Finally she spoke again.

"It's too much Matt. Everything is just too goddamn much. Even I need a break, some kind of release."

Moving the pan off the heat, she turned to face him.

"You only remember how hard it was for you Matt, but once you left you didn't see how it affected me as well. You were a buffer: the pressure you felt, the expectations that were on you, they all ended up on me. I went from being 'the perfect one' to being barely good enough.

"Everything had to be perfect, and I mean everything. Grades, exams, competitions, fundraising, even the dates I brought home. And I fucking did it Matt, I fucking excelled at all of it, and now I've got all the accolades, all the degrees, and a job that demands excellence as well. But you know what Matt? You know fucking what?"

"What?" He asked, giving her the reply she wanted.

"It's just fucking miserable," Tess said with fervor.

"I want to have a life I enjoy, and if I can't have that, then I just want to let go for a while. Whenever Mum and Dad go away I just drown everything in alcohol so I can forget just for a little while that I don't have to be fucking perfect, that I don't have to be in charge of everything all the fucking time. That I can just do what I actually want to do," Tess pleaded at him.

"And what do you want to do Tess?" Matt asked sincerely, "you've wanted to be the best ever since I can remember. Surely you don't mean to give that up?"

"And I won't! If this is how I have to live my life to achieve that then I will. But I don't want to. Not anymore, not when there is another choice," she told him desperately.

"I want someone to do it with me Matt, someone I trust, someone that I know cares about me, that will take care of me in the ways that I need, so I can do what I want to do with the rest of my life."

Matt didn't know what to say to that. The way his sister was saying 'someone' was obviously implying she already knew who she wanted that 'someone' to be. She couldn't be serious though, could she? Last night she had been drunk, caught up in a fantasy, just like he had.

"Tess, about last night..." he started.

"I want it to be you, Matt," Tess said bluntly, shutting him up completely.

Matt sat there completely stunned. She'd actually said it. Out loud. She'd made it real.

"You...you...what?" He managed to get out.

"I. WANT. IT. TO. BE. YOU." Tess said emphatically, drawing every word out to make him understand.

"Tess, that's, I, we, no, what?"

"You heard me," she replied.

"I can't be that for you, Tess, that's...that's wrong. I'm your brother," Matt said, emphasising the final word.

"You saw me last night, Matt; you heard me. You know whose name I called out while I was cumming. I know you did, and I know you've been thinking the same about me."

Matt opened his mouth to reply but Tess just kept on going.

"Oh don't even try to deny it, Matt. I'm not an idiot. I know you've been watching my ass when we run. Hell I was even trying to encourage it. I know that you've been jerking off as soon as I go to work. Hoping, dreaming it was me that you were imagining when you did. The video I watched last night was just the final nail in the coffin. I know for sure that you have the same fantasies I do. I know you want to have me as your pretty little slave."

Tess advanced on him. A dangerous, hungry gleam in her eye.

"So why not admit it? Why not have what you desire? I'm offering you your dreams, Matt. All you have to do is claim them," Tess finished as she pushed up against him.

Matt wanted to push her away. Wanted to deny everything she had just said. But it was the truth. He desperately wanted to have her. But it was just so wrong. Fantasy was one thing. But to actually have Tess? That was something else entirely.

Tess abruptly stepped away from him. Her warm body pulled away and left him feeling a sense of loss.

"I've given you a lot to think about. And I need to go to work. So when you decide if you can handle me-or if you're content with your fantasies-you let me know. Now, let's have breakfast."

Matt just stared at her. He was struggling to keep track of everything. The entire conversation since he'd stepped in the door had been a whirlwind of different emotions and revelations.

When Tess put a stack of pancakes in front of him, Matt slathered on the Vegemite and ate it mechanically. His mind just couldn't wrap its head around what Tess has said. She wanted him?

He was still sitting there stewing when Tess finished up her breakfast, disappeared to get ready, and then came past to wave goodbye before disappearing out the door.

This was nowhere close to how he had expected any of this to go. Tess wanted him. Actively wanted to be under his control. His picture perfect, smoking hot sister, who never wanted anyone else to be in charge, wanted to be his sex slave.

What the actual fuck?

It was too much. His head was not in the right space for this after a night of drinking and he was not equipped to deal with the possible fallout of whatever decision he made.

Matt decided to do the only responsible thing. He went back to bed.

Unfortunately this did not result in a magical resolution to his problem or any insight into what the hell to do. Instead, all Matt gained was a profound knowledge of how boring his ceiling actually was. And an even bigger headache.

Matt sighed as he sat back up. His head was still pounding, sleep was eluding him completely, and laying in bed was only resulting in him replaying the conversation with Tess over and over again in his head. It wasn't going to change, and he knew she wasn't going to either. He was certain that his sister was certain. He just wished he could say the same.

He'd wanted to come home a new man, brimming with confidence and a desire to reunite with his family. But this whole thing with Tess was a mess. She was screwing with him again and not in a fun way. But she wanted to in a fun way. And that was not fun. Or was it?

Matt shook himself. Staying like this was only going to drive him insane. All he had to do was make a choice.

Yes or No.

Did he want Tess or not?

That's what it came down to. And he did. He knew he did. His heart belonged to her, and she hadn't even really tried that hard.

He just had to convince himself that being in love and lust with his sister was ok. That just because society frowned on it, it didn't make him a monster. That they could make it work.

And then there was the shadow of their parents looming on the horizon. What the hell would they do about that? They would never accept the fact that he and Tess were together. It didn't fit into their pre-constructed narrative of what their lives should be.

How would they react to Tess's choice? Their perfect daughter a slave to their disappointment of a son. Would Tess leave with him? Would she stay? Would they force her to give up everything she had strived so hard for?

It was this that made Matt realise that he'd made his choice. He was already convinced. He was thinking of them as a couple already. That he couldn't leave her alone again after she'd shared her pain with him. Not after she'd told him how much she needed him. He could be the buffer she needed again.

A sense of peace settled over Matt.

The internal struggle of the past week settled with the acknowledgement of his choice. Mind and body were finally on the same page.

And that second part of him was definitely in approval of his choice. Even the slightest hint of Tess becoming his was enough to stir him to life. He was already getting hard just knowing it was going to happen.

But how to let her know he had made his decision?

Tess may have been confident in her feelings. But she had known he wasn't. He needed something that would leave little doubt in her mind as to which way he had chosen.

Casting about for ideas, Matt's eyes fell on his laptop.

Inspiration struck like lightning.

The video.

They had both watched it. Both had the same desires about what it contained. Tess had plainly stated she wanted someone to take care of her. That she wanted to be his.

So she would be.

Matt reached for his phone. He was about to change their lives with four simple words.

'Bring a collar home'.

Matt hit send and then fell back onto the bed with his phone clenched tight in his fist. Would she respond? Would she know what it meant?

His phone buzzed, and Matt hastily checked it. It was from Tess and it contained only two short words.

'Yes Master'.

***

It was late and dark when Tess finally made it home. Matt had been anxiously waiting for hours ever since he got her text.

'Yes Master'.

Tess had known what it meant. But could she anticipate what was waiting for her now?

Filling his hours with chores and work, he had rearranged their living room. Moving the furniture around so that he could continue to recreate their fantasy, he also found time to prepare a couple of things. The cord from Tess's robe to be a makeshift binding, and some cushions for comfort.

He'd already decided a trip to an adult shop would be in their future if this was the kind of games Tess wanted to play. If she had really gotten herself a collar then she would know where one was.

Satisfied everything was ready, he'd prepared himself some lunch and cleaned up. Then had done the same for dinner while he waited for his sister to return.

And now she had.

Matt could hear her keys turning in the lock. He was sitting and waiting in the corner of the living room. Only the dim light from the hallway, providing just enough illumination to leave him in shadow, gave any hint that he was there. Everywhere else in the house was shrouded in utter darkness.

He heard the door open and then shut. Tess stopping in the entryway.

His ears strained for more sound.

Her bags hit the floor. Then her heels clattered as she kicked them off.

The anticipation was killing him. He needed to see her.

Tess took his breath away completely when she did. On hands and knees she prowled around the corner and into the living room. A look of utter hunger and desire glowed in her eyes.

His sister was almost completely naked. Nearly every inch of her on display for his own hungry gaze. Her firm tits and sculpted ass swaying enticingly with every slow motion she made towards him. The only thing she wore was a collar. Just as he had commanded.

It was black. A finger-thin strip that encircled her neck. A small metal heart resting in the hollow of her throat.

Tess didn't stop until she was kneeling at his feet. Her hands folded demurely in her lap.

She looked up at him with her bright blue eyes and smiled.

"Good evening, Master," Tess said, her voice full of promise and devotion.

They both shivered when she spoke. A thrill rolling through them both as they realised what was about to happen.

Matt reached forward. Hand emerging from the shadows. His fingers weaving through her long blonde hair, he lifted her higher onto her knees and brought her closer.

For just a moment Matt broke their recreation and leant forward as well. Softly, tenderly, he pressed his lips to hers. Sharing their first kiss before anything else could happen.

It was heaven. It felt right. Whatever lingering doubts he might have had in the back of his mind were banished by the feel of Tess's lips against his own. It was pure bliss as they shared the forbidden pleasure, luxuriating in the connection that they had both secretly longed for at last.

Matt broke it first. He had to, he was meant to be in charge and neither of them would move again if he didn't. Both of them sighed softly in regret when he did. He consoled himself with the fact that there would be many more to come from now on.

Matt sat back, melding back into the shadows and leaving Tess hovering above his lower body. He guided her head downward and spoke a single word.

"Suck."

Matt delighted in the sharp intake of breath that his word caused in Tess. His sister's chest shuddered pleasantly before she did as she was told.

His hand still wrapped in her hair, Tess followed her Masters orders.

"Ohhh, holy fu...." Matt started to moan before he managed to cut himself off.

Warm lips were wrapped around his cock. His sister's lips. Tess's lips. Slowly massaging the head, her tongue flicking against it from behind her teeth.

He almost blew his load with the very first touch.

Then she started to go down. Her mouth swallowing more of his length into her warm welcoming body.

Matt did his best not to force his hips upward. Jerking slightly he pushed into Tess's mouth before regaining control. His sister didn't complain, or try to back away at all, she just kept at her slow descent. Bathing his cock in her saliva, massaging it with lips and tongue, she kept taking more and more of him into her mouth.

"Fuuuck," Matt moaned as she got close to the base.

He wanted more of this. Using her hair, he pulled her back up, the tight seal of her lips making him moan again as they rose along his cock. A slight push to the back of her head sent Tess back down again.

When she tried to add her hands to the mix, it was a mix of self-preservation and the enjoyment of being in charge that had Matt tapping them away. There was no way he would last if his sister did that.

"No hands."

Tess whined around his dick when he told her. He had the feeling she really wanted to touch him, but she did as she was told. Her hands disappeared behind her back as she knelt and bobbed on his cock.

They stayed like that for a while. Revelling in their new dynamic. Matt above, Tess on her knees. Sounds of pleasure and desire escaping them both as she sucked, licked, and teased his dick.

Every time Matt got close to the edge, he would pull Tess back up, and she would whine in protest or need. Holding her at the point where just the tip of his cock was in her mouth, letting himself calm down before releasing his sister. Then he would push her back down, her hungry mouth devouring him again and again, and she would moan in satisfaction as he filled her mouth.

Finally though, it became too much. He was close. So close. Tess felt too good, she could feel him throbbing more and more against her tongue. The simple fact that it was his sister sucking him off was too much of a turn on. Matt had to stop.

"Enough," he said and pulled a moaning Tess from his cock.

She rocked back onto her knees, looking up at him with flushed cheeks and even more desire than before.

Matt rose, stepping past his sister before turning and offering her a hand up.

Tess took it, and he pulled her up onto her feet before taking hold of her hips. Matt marvelled at the smoothness of her skin. Tracing up, down, and around, he explored his sister's body with his hands. It shouldn't have been possible but every inch of her was perfect.

He squeezed the cheeks of her ass, enjoying the bounce as he let them go. The dimples above them as he explored the contours of her back. Across her ribs and then up to the mesmerising mounds of her breasts. They were deliciously warm in his hands-soft, yet firm-and capped with pale nipples that he was dying to feast on.

He resisted though. There was something he wanted more. Matt continued his wandering. His hands reached Tess's neck and he gave the slightest of squeezes to see how she would react.

Tess trembled, a sharp gasp escaping her lips and her eyes widened in surprise.

"Mmm, I think you liked that," he said with a smile.

She didn't speak. Tess just nodded at him, smiling back coyly.