The Trouble With Tess Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Matt took what he really wanted. He pressed his lips to his sisters once more. Mashing them together, he kissed her deeply, fiercely. Pulling Tess tight, he moulded his body to hers while they kissed. Feeling her pressed against him only made him want her more.

He kissed her until they couldn't hold their breath any longer. They broke apart gasping for air, staring into each other's eyes with freshly awoken need.

"Turn around," Matt said coarsely, and he spun Tess with his hands.

"Bend over," he ordered, pushing his sister in the back so she had to catch herself on the chair.

"Stay," he said firmly.

Tess wiggled her ass at him in response.

Matt grinned and smacked the delicious looking target with the palm of his hand.

Tess grunted which then turned into a moan when Matt leant in and planted his face between her thighs.

"Fuuuuck, Masster!" Tess cried out as she felt the first flick of his tongue against her pussy.

Matt knelt, settling onto the cushion that Tess had been on, he made himself comfortable. He was going to enjoy this.

Pulling back, he grabbed his sisters cheeks tightly and spread them wide. He watched hungrily as the tight ring of her ass and her pretty pink pussy came into view. Tess was wet. Her arousal was obvious and her holes were quivering with her desire. It was a feast Matt knew he would never tire of.

He leant in again, his tongue tracing his sister's folds. Teasing them with the tip of his tongue and making her moan before bathing her entire slit from end to end with the flat of it.

"Yess," Tess moaned, and she pushed back against him.

Matt did it again. Teasing her first before lapping at her like a man dying of thirst.

Every time Tess would shake and then moan as his tongue travelled across her. Every time she did, he swore he got just a little bit harder. His sisters mewling cries of ecstasy pure music to his ears.

Matt made sure he knew every inch of his sister. Probing and licking he found every place that made her twitch, buck, and groan. Tongue pushing into her to taste her from within, filling his mouth with her sweet juices. He held her fast whenever she tried to pull away, his attention overwhelming her senses.

"Master...please...please..."

It was only when Tess was begging that he pulled away, removing his tongue and denying her the climax she desperately wanted.

"Nooo, why?" Tess complained desperately.

Matt took the sight of her in. His sister was panting, her arms trembling, on the verge of giving out. The flush of arousal had spread, her face and chest pink with heat.

"Because I'm not done with you yet," Matt replied.

He massaged her ass and the backs of her thighs. Waiting for the pleasure inside her to subside before he began again. Leaning back down, he planted rows of kisses across her body, tasting her sweat and her skin. Tormenting her sensitive body everywhere but where she wanted it most.

"Master, more... I need more!"

Matt spanked her ass, and Tess moaned with the impact.

"You'll get what you are given," he told her firmly, then began again.

A slow massage, a barrage of kisses that teased everywhere but his sister's moist slit. Only when he could tell she was desperate did he give her what she craved.

Matt let his tongue trace her pussy again, savouring the taste of his sister with a long, slow lick.

"Masssster!" Tess whined when he only did it the once.

"You're being greedy," Matt told her.

"Stop teasing me... ohgawwwdfuuuck!," Tess tried to complain, her head falling forward in pleasure when Matt slipped a finger inside her.

Matt just smirked when his sister swore. Tess's hole was tight around his finger. Wet, warm, and ready, it didn't want to let him go when he pulled his finger back out.

"Ugh yes, yes, more," Tess panted when he slid back in a bit faster.

Matt gave his beautiful sister exactly what she asked for this time. A second finger joining the first, sliding between her folds and into her hot tunnel.

"Fuuuck, Matt!" she cried out, and Matt retreated.

Tess let out another sound. Something between need, frustration, and the understanding that she had chosen this. That her pleasure was no longer her own to control. Matt was her Master now.

Matt started again. The massaging. The kisses. The languid, teasing tastes of Tess's arousal. Then he would push his fingers back inside her. Stretching her pussy, pressing against her walls, looking for all the right spots to drive her mad. Waiting for whatever excuse she gave him to start over once more.

The wrong word. The wrong sound. Pushing back against his fingers. Trying to escape his tongue. Everything he could think of to tease her more and more. He didn't want to stop.

Tess was perfect, and slowly but surely he was working her to a tremendous orgasm. Her moans and whines were climbing in pitch or catching in her throat. A tremble in her legs as the muscles started to spasm with the tension.

The flood of juices that coated his tongue with every lick and now ran down the inside of her thighs. The feel of her around his fingers as they fucked her back and forth. Fluttering, clenching, squeezing around them. Trying to trap him inside her body.

She was so close now, and he wasn't far behind.

Matt didn't think he'd ever been more turned on in his life. He was harder than steel, the need to bury his cock in his sister almost overwhelming. The taboo of what they were doing no longer something to drive him to madness. It was a drug. The knowledge that it was so, so wrong setting him alight, fueling the fire inside him. Tess was his now. He was just waiting for the right moment to truly claim her.

She was so close.

Matt stood, his fingers still pushing, still filling his sister. Her velvety walls tightening with every stroke.

Tess was chanting, her eyes closed as she rocked her hips back and forth, trying to get more of him inside her.

"Master...Master...Master...please...please let me...please let me cum."

Matt lined his cock up as best he could without removing his hand. Then the next time he backed away, he pulled them free.

"Nooo!" Tess cried out as she was left empty and wanting once more.

But it was the last time. Matt didn't leave her in torment this time. He pushed his cock against her slit, rubbing the head through slick folds and coating it with her arousal. Then he pushed again. Tess angled her hips and he slipped inside.

"Yessss," Tess hissed as she was filled with the cock she craved so badly.

"Oh fuck," Matt cursed as his cock was engulfed in the greatest feeling he had ever known.

Just like always, his sister was fucking perfect. Tess felt like she was made for him. His cock had found heaven. Her pussy sucking him in, begging him to push deeper and unleash his load.

He couldn't help himself. He drove his hips into her. Both siblings cried out in pleasure as every inch of his cock was crammed inside Tess's needy, hot little hole.

"Yesss! Fuck!" Tess cried out as Matt filled her up.

Matt pulled back and did it again. Then again. He couldn't resist it. Tess felt way too good. The way she gripped him, the way her body was responding to his. It was pure pleasure. His hips slapped against Tess's ass again and again and again, making his sister moan and shake with every impact.

"Yes, Master! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck your sister harder!" Tess cried out, and Matt almost came immediately as she begged him for more.

That was too much. He had to stop. He wanted this to last, to enjoy the feeling of being inside his sister as long as possible. He slowed his hips, savouring the feeling of Tess wrapped around his cock.

"Fuccck, Tess," he breathed out slowly, and ground his cock into her.

"You feel so fucking good."

"Fill me Master. Make me your good girl," Tess answered him, pushing back against him desperately, trying to get him to fuck her hard again.

Matt wanted to fight it, to keep just fucking Tess until they were a sweaty heap unable to move, but he wasn't going to make it. Not with his sister talking like that. Not with her hot, tight body milking him for all he was worth.

He gave in to the urge, doing exactly what his sister wanted, and pulled back to drive his cock into her again.

"Fuck yes!" Tess exalted when he crashed into her, her words almost a hiss as pleasure coursed through her.

They lost themselves in their race to orgasm. Both siblings voiced their pleasure as they slammed together. The sounds of their frenzied fucking filling the room. Matt could feel the pressure building at the base of his cock, his need to cum rising quickly.

Tess beat him though. Her brother's teasing had taken her to the edge and left her hanging again and again. She felt like she was burning up, every time Matt's cock filled her, a lance of pleasure rode her spine and exploded in her brain. It had never felt this good before, had never left her wanting so much more before.

That this would be her life now. That she knew Matt would be her Master. That her brother would be around to fuck her like this whenever she needed drove her over the edge. Her orgasm rolled through her. Every nerve sending an overload of ecstasy throughout her body.

Matt felt it happen. His sister shuddered almost violently beneath him, and her pussy clamped down on his cock so tightly it felt like she was trying to squeeze it off.

"Massster!" Tess wailed as she shook.

"Fuuuuck, Tesss!" Matt groaned as he felt his own orgasm peak and then fall.

His grip tightened on his sister's hips, and he pulled her tight. Pushing as deep as he could Matt held himself there, Tess's spasming pussy milking every inch. He felt the dam break, and cum rocketed through his shaft. They both moaned in unison as they felt him unload, his cock flexing inside Tess as thick spurt after thick spurt filled her up.

"Ohh there's so much," Tess said, and she wiggled her hips trying to coax more from her brother.

"Fuck, Tess," was Matt's well-thought-out reply.

He was spent. His balls finally empty, Matt collapsed onto his sister, pressing them together from the hip up. He kissed the back of her neck and then shuddered through a deep breath. Further movement and coherent thought were now out of reach for the moment.

They stayed there for a few minutes. Simply enjoying the feel of the other and basking in the aftermath of their shared climax. Matt's sensitive cock occasionally twitching inside his sister as it tried to decide if it was ready for another round. Finally though, he pulled back, slowly withdrawing and popping his dick free with a sigh of pleasure from them both.

Falling to the floor, Matt sat and leant against the couch. His heart and his thoughts were racing. He smiled when Tess turned on unsteady knees and then collapsed beside him, leaning her head against his chest.

Brushing some soft hair out of the way, he kissed her forehead softly and then wrapped an arm around her.

"Is that what you wanted?" he asked his sister tenderly.

"That was exactly what I wanted," Tess said passionately.

"It was perfect, Master."

"Good," Matt said, and he meant it. He did not want to disappoint his sister ever again. Especially with this.

He did need to ask a question though. Tess calling him master sent a thrill up his spine every time she did it. But how much power was she conferring to him? Was it just for times like this? Or was it more? Her impassioned speech this morning had implied she wanted it to be more.

"Tess, this Master thing. How far do you want it to go? Now don't get me wrong: I like it. A lot. But if we do this again, is it just for when you want something like that? Or is it more..." Matt trailed off as he tried to find the word he wanted.

"Oh trust me, we are definitely doing this again," Tess said against his chest.

She started to trail fingers along his leg as she continued to talk.

"But to answer your question: it's more. I want this to be more than just sex, Matt. What I want is someone else to take control. To make all the everyday decisions, deal with all the small things so I can focus on everything else."

"So the sex is just a bonus then?" Matt asked curiously.

"No, it's part of it as well. I want that loss of control. It turns me on to know that I've given up the power to you. That I belong to you. I can't really explain it very well, but trust me, Matt, this is what I want. I truly do."

Matt nodded and kissed his sister's forehead again as he took that in. It was a lot. It would change their dynamic forever. He smiled against her brow. As if what they'd just done hadn't already.

"What's so funny?" Tess asked him.

"I just fucked my sister," Matt said disbelievingly.

"Mhmm, pretty well at that," Tess said with her own little smile of satisfaction.

Tess waited till their chuckles had settled down before she pulled away and looked at her brother seriously.

"Will you do this for me? Will you take care of me? Be my Master?"

Could he do this? He knew he wanted to. There was no doubt at all there. But everything else? That was a lot of pressure and a lot of trust she was showing him. Could he live up to it?

Matt stared into Tess's eyes. The belief and trust that shone up at him was humbling. She believed he could.

"I'll try, Tess," he said.

"But I think we will need some rules or guidelines at least. It can't just be carte blanche for me all the time. Sometimes you're going to want and need space and time for yourself and what you need to do," Matt continued.

Tess watched him carefully for a moment and then tucked herself back in against his chest before replying.

"What did you have in mind?"

"Something simple," Matt replied.

"If you've got the collar on, then everything's a go. I'll be your Master and you can be my Sister-Slave," he told Tess with a lecherous grin.

"If it's off though, then we are just a normal brother and sister. No games, no Master, nothing. We are on a level playing field," he finished.

"Sounds ok to me, though I don't know how often it's going to come off," Tess said easily.

"That's ok," Matt replied, "I just want the option for it to be there for both of us. You won't be the only one that might need a break."

Matt thought for a moment, enjoying the feel of Tess against his chest before speaking again.

"A safeword."

"Hmm?" Tess hummed against him.

"A safeword as well, for when we are doing stuff, and if it's too much, you need to be able to tell me."

"You planning on making me need one?" Tess asked and he could feel the hint of a grin against his skin.

"No," Matt answered truthfully.

"I'm not."

"Spoilsport," Tess teased him.

"Tess," he said seriously.

"Yeah, yeah, ok ok, let me think for a second," Tess grumbled.

Matt let his sister think, silently running his hands along her smooth legs, down her spine, and through her long blonde hair. He just wanted to touch her, make sure it wasn't a dream. He was still in awe that this had happened at all.

"Cocaine," Tess said suddenly.

"Cocaine?" Matt repeated sceptically.

"Yup, Cocaine."

"I mean sure, but why?" Matt asked.

"Well, look at how you just reacted... didn't expect it, did you? I'm not really someone you expect to shout cocaine," Tess replied with a laugh.

"Yeah alright, fair point," Matt conceded. "Cocaine it is."

"Glad we got that settled. Anything else you wanna work out now, or can I enjoy my snuggles now?"

"You sure are being a smartass for someone who just got themselves a Master," Matt observed.

"Still my brother. It's natural," Tess said flippantly.

"Uh huh," Matt replied. "I'd say I'd spank you or something equally appropriate for this situation but I already get the feeling you'd just enjoy it."

"Oooh promises, promises. Someone doesn't like being challenged already," Tess teased.

"Oh, shut up," Matt groaned and pushed Tess off him.

He was pleased though. A part of him had been worried that what they had done, what they had agreed to, would change them somehow. That their sibling dynamic would no longer exist. Tess's teasing just told him he worried for nothing. If anything she'd probably do it more now that he'd put the idea of spanking into her head.

"Rude," Tess huffed.

"C'mon," Matt said as he pushed himself to his feet.

"As your Master I command you to rise!" Matt intoned, pointing down at his sister.

"You're an idiot," Tess told him with a roll of her eyes.

Matt smiled and turned the hand he was pointing into an offer to help her up.

"Yeah, I know," he said.

Tess took his hand and he hauled her up, before pulling her into his embrace again.

Cupping her chin, Matt kissed his sister again. It was a long, slow kiss. Tasting her soft lips and exploring her mouth with his tongue, he took his time in claiming her mouth completely. When they parted they were both gasping, staring at each other intently with a renewed hunger.

"I'm gonna need you to do that a lot more, I think," Tess said breathlessly.

"If you're a good girl."

"Hmmm," Tess pondered his response for a moment, "guess I'm out of luck then."

"Cause I intend to be very, very, very bad," she told her brother slowly, her eyes practically glowing with seductive intent.

Matt gulped. This was what was waiting beneath his sister's perfectly positioned facade. What the hell had he signed himself up for?

A hell of a good time, and the dream of more than a few people he suspected.

Prying himself away from Tess for a moment, Matt took her hand. Intertwining his fingers with hers.

"Shower; let's go," he said.

Tess pouted at him, but she did start walking towards the shower.

"Good girl," Matt said, grinning at her as he tapped her on the ass with the palm of his hand.

The look Tess gave him over her shoulder was smouldering.

"You sure you want to start that when you just got me moving?" she said, walking away with an emphasised sway of her hips.

Matt licked his lips. Her ass truly was divine.

He smiled again.

And it was all his.