All Comments on 'The Trouble with Twins'

by miss_D_mena

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
sucksexfulsucksexfulover 3 years ago

Great story! The ending kind of threw me as it was a bit abrupt

BoytitsBoytitsover 3 years ago

I enjoyed your story , that could have been a dream come true ! A 4 from me.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 3 years ago

I thought this was extremely well written and thought out. I feel there is enough material here to warrant a second chapter, detailing what happened following Pam's move to her own place. Simon is a smart lad and he know's just how to keep both women keen for his attention, as well as supplying Jodie with all the sex she could ever need.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 3 years ago

Very hot but I would have liked a little more description about their bodies. You kept insinuating that Simon had a big cock but you never said how big. The same thing regarding the mom and aunt's bodies. Regardless, it was well written and very sexy. Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
fanny?

Okay, the story was good and fairly well written, but here in the US, "fanny" refers to the buttocks. Reading "fanny" each time really distorts the whole flow on many levels...just saying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Excellent story telling I trust the ending was a prequel to Jodie’s seduction and life at Uni

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
For the life of me...

... I can't understand Americans who assume these stories all have to be tailored to Americans and are turned off by phrases and words used by other English speaking people. It's a good story, and in some places pussies are fannies. Live with it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story, so so ending

I would have preferred and ending where the 3 of them ended up living together. Possibly sisters experimented in their youth and weren't averse to a MFF threesome on occasion. Also more description of sisters, size, height, figure I thought that part was rushed.

linnearlinnearover 3 years ago
Very Nice

I enjoyed this very much, I would have liked more mom and aunt with him.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 3 years ago

Went really well and enjoyed the story. Ending let it down, not sure what it was that he was trying to say. For only a first year psych student he has tge jibberish down pat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

It's a great story, just as the others, i too wish you ended it better. It would have been so much better if you explored the 3 relationships rather than just suddenly drop it, even mention how he figured it out, etc etc.

Omart57Omart57over 3 years ago
Exceptional story!

Loved every word! You my dear are a great story teller! Keep em cumming!

x_pac6969x_pac6969over 3 years ago
Great reading

good reading this one.

Just curious as to where your ideas come from to write stories like this.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 3 years ago

I loved it AND I got it.

I don't know what UltimateHomeBody and Anonymous were talking about with the ending. It made perfect sense to me. He knew from his mothers reactions that it was her and not is Aunt. He also had seen and even been on the receiving end of the way they manipulated people by switching places. If he was attracted to his Aunt it makes sense he would be attracted to her twin his mother. He being a bright young man saw an opportunity for not only a little pay-back for all the times they switched on him, but also a chance to 'give them a taste of their own medicine' in hopes that they 'see the errors of their own ways'. Given he was in school for psychology gives the whole scenario even more credibility. Great work and thanks for sharing.

lwiltonlwiltonabout 3 years ago

A wonderful story, and despite what all the other commentors are saying about an abrupt ending, the final line is absolutely classic. Definitely worth the price of admission just for that one sentence.

But then, I always did like shaggy dog stories. :-)

BassNutt51BassNutt51over 2 years ago

I thuroughly loved this story, well written, very hot, and left you wondering what the future will hold. Please add more to this, thanks for writing.

grindsmygearsgrindsmygearsabout 2 years ago

Really good story, decent buildup, but the end falls flat.

TheOldStudTheOldStudalmost 2 years ago

Nice story...thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story! Interesting premise. Psych student son of manipulative twins giving them a taste of their own medicine. Well thought out and written.

5⭐ Rafe.

On a separate note, I don't understand why people will criticize an author for their writing style. I'm American and understand the world doesn't revolve around me. There are others in this world with different ideas, mannerisms, phrases for different dialects. If the reader is unhappy or dislikes an authors style, the merely need to stop reading. Don't bash someone because you don't like, or don't care for what they have written. All this does is show whoever reads your comment how narrow-minded and petty you are. Rant over.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story and a great plot, but, you need to learn the difference between "your," and "you're!"

Now, of course, we all want to know, how it all ended up? Surely a 3some with mum and Pam, or a 4some with mum, Pam, and Jodie! And did Pam or Jodie end up being his partner?

NadiePreguntameNadiePreguntame12 months ago

As a husband of a twin sister, after a couple of days after knowing both of them, for the last 48 years they never ever could trick me ... unless I wanted to ;-)

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

This was a great story but SCREAMS for a second and maybe third chapter. Pretty please?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous