All Comments on 'The Troublemakers'

by AzureAsh

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

As I was reading this, I kept getting the impression that it was written by an adolescent. Sorry, but something just didn't feel right about it. I like the idea, but the execution came off very unrealistic. 2 stars.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77almost 3 years ago

What a sweet story, 5 stars! But it does leave one to wonder, did the troublemakers' sabotage of Graham and Georgia's birth control achieve the desired result? Hoping the answer will be revealed in Chapter 2!!! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The writer needs an editor and a better imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well done AFTER an almost agonizingly slow build-up.

Too often ran across small blips that, perhaps, avread-aloud proof reading would reveal.

Effort so good I almost wished for an older sister.

gametime279gametime279almost 3 years ago

Agree with everything NewOldGuy77 said. Also, I got to wondering, did they hide the condoms because they wanted their parents to not do it? Or because they wanted to cause a pregnancy?

unclebeardyunclebeardyalmost 3 years ago

Is English not your first language? If you had that information in your bio, I might have been able to overlook the frequent, strange sentences.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Good and sweet, needs more editing than you think it does, author.

Also, more?

AzureAshAzureAsh12 months agoAuthor

I intended this story to be a quirky romance; naughty, yet nice; cheesy, yet genuine. In the hindsight, however, the concoction appears to have gone awry, despite it having originated from a sweet place.

English is not my first language, but that can never be an excuse; I believe I have a relatively good understanding of the language and its grammar -- even if it's intuitive at times. But the way my thoughts solidified in words here, it's definitely very awkward.

With that being said, I am also extremely glad that some readers have chosen to not fixate too much upon these glaring defects and appreciate the story all the same. Further, the negative feedback also has been more or less constructive.

So, thank you for taking the time to read, vote, comment on the story. Thank you also to everyone who chose to add this to their list of favourite stories on LitE.

Not a perfect analogy, but I hope to bring (real and true) gratitude and devotion back into my worship of the language, so that sanctity of the prayer is not compromised.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous