The Troublemakers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you could see that I'm the one

Who understands you

Been here all along

So, why can't you see?

You belong with me

You belong with me..."

Dan eyes welled up and he started crying. Seeing those tears of joy, even tears started flowing down Rach's face. Both the sibs wiped tears of each other's faces and cupped each other's cheek.

Dan could no longer now exercise any control - so did Rach. Dan moved in, Rach closed her eyes seeing him do so, and Dan embraced Rach's upper lip with his lips and started kissing her with unbridled passion.

Dan's one hand was holding Rach's head and the fingers of the other were running up and down Rach's spine. The feeling of having Dan's chest against her soft breasts, Dan's fingers in her hair, Dan's fingers on her spine, just feeling Dan - that was too much for Rach and she tightened her arms around his neck and slowly licked Dan's lips and started teasing Dan's tongue.

Once that passionate dance of lips and tongues between the sibs momentarily stopped, both Dan and Rach were smiling, their eyes closed, foreheads touching, arms around each other and hearts into overdrive.

No words were needed now. And even if someone wanted to talk, words won't come to give a form to their feelings. Sometimes just words aren't enough. While sometimes there aren't enough words. This was a classic case of both.

Rach and Dan felt complete. They felt happy. They felt love. While they were always complete, happy and felt love when with each other, that completeness, that happiness, that love was now bapitised; consecrated and ready to be worshipped the way it deserved to be worshipped.

The bodies of both the sibs were craving the other sib's in a way it shouldn't crave. The fire burning them both could only be put out by making it grow more. Dan was tongue tied. Rach sensed that and softly spoke: "Danny, I need you..."

Being the bestest brother he is Dan then swiftly stood up, Rach still wrapped around him, kissing her with fervent desire he started taking her to his room.

The journey to the room took quite a while. But once the sibs reached Dan's room and made themselves comfortable on Dan's bed they went into a fit of nervous giggles and mild petting. They graciously relieved each other of their clothing and took a moment to bask in their natural beauty.

Dan then started smothering up Rach's body with kisses and started trailing down her body. The sweet scent of Rach's arousal acted as an aphrodisiac and sent Dan's body into a frenzy. He lost control over himself and dove straight between Rach's legs.

Rach's whole body shivered when Dan's lips kissed her pussy lips. While kissing her labia, Dan started slowly stroking her clit. It was Rach's body which now went in a frenzy. She lost the last remnants of the control she had over her body when Dan started conscientiously licking her out and kissing and sucking her clit at periodic intervals. Dan's hands were cupping and playing her breasts and the fingers gently toying with her nipples.

Rach couldn't take it anymore and writhed in ecstasy as orgasmic waves washed over her body like a tsunami till she felt like she floating serenely over an ocean.

All flushed out when she looked at Dan, the protective older sister in her took over and she brought Dan up and smooched him hard and enjoying her taste on Dan's lips.

She then went down on Dan and started playing with his painfully hard cock. Dan was already at his limit by eating out Rach's hot pussy and now just the touch of Rach's fingers on his cock felt heavenly and he wasn't sure how long he could hold back.

Rach then smothered his cock with kisses and took his bulbous head in her mouth and formed a hermetic seal around it with her lips. While in her mouth her tongue was working its magic on his head, her nimble fingers were working their magic on his shaft and his balls. She also made sure to look at Dan occasionally while she was fellating him. This was just too much for Dan to handle and without even having the opportunity to warn about the imminent inundation, he flooded Rach's mouth with his cum, which never seemed to stop, and the cum which Rach happily gobbled up.

Rach made sure to suck in every drop of cum that round had to offer and let go of Dan's cock after making a loud pop - a pop which drove Dan insane. And without even giving Rach the opportunity to swallow his cum he pulled her up and kissed her without any restraint.

That kiss revived Dan's cock and made him painfully hard again and Rach found pussy completely lubricated to suck in Dan's cock to never let go of him ever again.

The sibs' eyes met and they communicated in a language only they understood. Dan slowly, oh so deliciously slowly, climbed over Rach's body as the sibs shivered in anticipation knowing fully what was about to happen.

Dan placed the head of his cock at the entrance of Rach's pussy, kissed her tenderly on the lips. Then while looking into her eyes, he slowly inserted his cock in her vagina feeling her walls deliciously grip him. Once he was in Rach to the hilt, he kissed her once more and slowly pulled out a bit. While so pulling out he did not forget to stroke the upper walls of her love tunnel and maintaining a hot eye contact.

He slowly reinserted himself in while stroking those same areas and once when fully in, he ground on her clit with his pubic bones by gyrating his hips.

After teasing her for a minute like that, Dan then started rhythmically thrusting in and out of Rach while attending certain sensitive spots on her pussy walls. As the tempo of their tender love making started reaching a crescendo, Rach felt something intense building in her. Once Dan started relentlessly thrusting in and out of her in an unrestrained yet tender manner, she felt a bomb get off within her and experienced pure bliss take over her being. She could no more contain her voice and started moaning Dan's name and proclaiming their love.

Having Rach's pussy tightly clench around his cock was nudging Dan towards the threshold as well. He managed to conjure up all his self-control and looked in Rach in the eye. Rach instantly understood what he was trying to say; what he was dying to do.

"Come inside me Dan. Make your big sister happy, the way you always have. Paint my walls with you. Fill me up so that never ever again I'm without you. Please Dan, come inside me."

Dan had momentarily slowed down to hear Rach and hearing her he lost all his self-control and started pistoning in and out of her with total abandon at a furious pace while tenderly kissing her.

A burning sensation then took over his body as his orgasm commenced and he released himself deep inside Rach. Feeling Dan's cum in her triggered a mini orgasm of sorts for Rach. After emptying himself completely in his sister, Dan did not pull out and fell breathlessly on her; though Rach did not mind that, not one bit. Rach then started stroking his body, ruffling his hair and whispering sweet nothings in his ear. She was surprised that Dan still hadn't softened completely.

The sibs shared that passionate embrace for a while. Dan cuddled up to Rach to revel in the post orgasmic bliss of their love making session. Dan's head was on Rach's shoulder, their legs intertwined. Rach was softly stroking Dan. Dan's hand were playing with Rach's breasts and shortly he started suckling on her nipples making happy sounds. Dan sucking her tits felt amazing to Rach and Dan just was not ready to stop.

The sibs did not want to wash off the scent of their lovemaking and hence cozied up and got ready for sleep to embrace them.

Dan was lazily stroking Rach's belly, an action which did not go unnoticed by her.

"The Troublemakers have pulled off their best trick! Whatcha think?" Rach enquired.

"Never thought of it as a trouble." Dan remarked.

"Never said it was a trouble-"

"-but even if it were to be a trouble-"

"-it would be a happy trouble..."

"A very happy trouble..."

***

12