The Truck

Story Info
The couple has a little *fun* in the truck...
1.2k words
3.9
3.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We sat alone in the small truck. Several other empty vehicles were parked around us, shielding us from view of passing by pedestrians. I sat with one of my hands on the inside of her thin thigh, the other resting on my leg. She had her small hands wrapped around my muscular forearm as she hugged my arm tightly. Suddenly, a small shiver ran down my spine as sexual thoughts flew through my mind.

She noticed the shiver through my back and arm, "What's wrong?" She asked quietly. "Oh, nothing." I answered quickly and nervously. "Tell me..." she pleaded, looking up into my eyes. I hesitated for a moment before starting, "Just some thoughts..."

"What thoughts?" She pleaded again. I paused, wondering if I should answer truthfully or not; I figured I would. "Just had some random thoughts about some of the stories we had written before..." I got a simple, "Oh," in response followed by a small pause before she continued, "Well, I don't suppose we could do that here, could we?"

"No, I don't suppose we could. So it doesn't matter" I tried to laugh it off before she reached over and placed a small hand on my upper thigh. Blood rushed to my previously flaccid member making it stiffen slightly. She must've noticed as she shifted her hand up closer to my groin in time with its growth. I reached down and grabbed her hand, "we shouldn't, right?" I tried to make her think about it. "What's the harm in some foreplay?" She responded in a sly tone.

She slipped her hand out of my grasp and finished her movement to my groin before gently caressing the hardened member through the fabric of my jeans. She also took hold of my wrist and guided my hand up to the split between her legs, gently shifting my hand across the smooth area of her shorts. I felt the heat of her hands and the heat between her legs with every movement.

I gave in and began to graze my hand along the patch between her legs, taking control of my own hand so she didn't have to. I gripped her thigh slightly with the same hand, noticing her bite her bottom lip as I squeezed. Her small hand continued to travel across the top of my lap, pressing firmly to make contact with the skin beneath the fabric of my jeans. Both of our breathing patterns became ragged and shallow as we pleasured each other through the fabric of our clothes.

Soon she reached across the truck, pushing my arm out of the way and unfastened my jeans, pulling the front open and wrestling slightly before working my hardened cock out from the slit in my boxer shorts. I shuddered slightly as I felt her small soft hands wrap around the girth of my cock, before she took my breath from me by slowly sliding her hands along the length of the shaft. She smiled as she looked into my eyes and noticed my facial expressions of the pleasure she was giving me with such small movements. She teased me more by grazing her hands across the tip of my cock, and gently rolling her fingers along the shaft, giggling with each movement as I watched, frozen in shock.

She removed her hands and turned to face me, sitting up on her knees and leaning forward, placing a small kiss on my lips and cheek before moving her head down and giving the head of my cock a light kiss and a gentle lick to the top. She continued to tease my shaft with one hand while she supported herself with the other. I reached over her and rested my arm on her back, gently intertwining my fingers in her long hair which was tied back into a ponytail.

She took her time teasing the head with her soft lips and tongue, and the shaft with her gentle fingers. I got excited and gently pushed down on the back of her head so her lips popped over the head of my hardened cock. I took a deep breath as I felt her soft lips and warm mouth envelope the sensitive head. She focused on pleasuring the head for a while, licking around it with her tongue and popping her lips around it. After a bit she slid her head further down, tightening her lips around the shaft before the head hit the back of her throat and she gagged slightly.

I slowly put my hand against the back of her head and grabbed a small amount of her hair in my large hand. She lifted her arms from their places on the center storage console and put them behind her back, submitting herself to me.

I slowly pushed down on the back of her head, feeling her take a deep breath before my hard cock popped into her tight throat. I heard her gag slightly from the sudden blockage. It went away soon after as I began to pull her head up and down, popping the head of my cock in and out of her throat with each motion. I heard the vacuum of air in her throat popping with each motion and felt her gag with each insertion.

Her audible gagging sounds stopped after a while and I realized she was out of air. I forced her up and down a little more, but I felt her begin to tense up and shift from lack of breath. I pulled her up from my cock and tilted her head back slightly, helping her catch her breath. I looked into her eyes for a moment and watched a smile grow on her breathless, wet face.

I gripped her hair tightly again and she instinctively took a deep breath before I pushed her head back over my cock, filling her throat again. This time I pulled her off and pushed her back a couple of times, hearing her gag, but eventually I pushed her down and held her there with my firm grasp. Hearing her quietly moan to herself and watching her shift herself around slightly was a turn on and I smiled as I felt her throat begin to contract from holding her breath.

Her moans went silent and she began to make choking and gagging noises as she tried to communicate that she needed a breath. Her arms shifted around on her back, but she hadn't began to fight yet so she was fine. I held her firmly and rolled her head around slightly on my cock, stimulating myself majorly but making sure I didn't leave her throat.

Her noises grew louder and her chest and stomach began to spasm and contract. She pulled her arms from behind her back and began to pull at my hands and arms, and attempted to push herself up. I held her for a moment longer, enjoying pushing her to her limits but soon gently pulled her head up off me and let her lean against me to catch her breath.

She was gasping and coughing loudly beside me, laying her head against my arm, and wiping her face from the spit and saliva that had dribbled down her lips. I reached across her lap and unfastened her shorts, pulling the top aside enough for me to slide my hand down her panties and touch her shaven pussy underneath.

She moaned quietly to my touch and rested her head against me, smiling up at me, but leaving her eyes closed. I pushed a finger between her pussy lips and began to gently pull my fingers in and out, slowly fingering her. Her breathing sped up and her smile faded to a look of pleasure.

To be continued..?