Cum-Eating Vampire has Come to Feed

Story Info
I feed on a more . . . exquisite source of sustenance. Cum.
1.1k words
3.93
15.2k
17
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Cum-Drinking Vampire Queen Has Come To Feed

[F4M] [Script Offer] [Halloween] [Vampire] [Fdom] [Blowjob] [Cum Swallowing]

Description: The Vampire Queen has come to feed, but don't worry. She's a special kind of vampire. She doesn't drink blood. No, she's a cum-drinking vampire.

Note: This is a script for an erotic audio.

—————— Script Start ——————

Wakey-wakey. [giggle] Is my little pet all rested up?

Good. You're going to need your strength!

What's wrong? Can't move?

Oh, don't bother trying to get up. I've used my powers to paralyze you.

You see, I am the Vampire Queen, [Your Name Here], and I've come here to feed!

Shh. Don't panic, my pet. I'm not going to hurt you. In fact, I think you are going to enjoy this very much.

Let me explain. You see, I am a very special type of vampire. I don't need to feed on blood to survive like some common beast. No, I feed on a more . . . exquisite source of sustenance.

I feed on cum. [sinister laugh]

That's right. I'm a cum-drinking vampire, and I happened to hear a rumor from the local whores at the town brothel that you, my dear pet, have the most delicious, most exquisite cum in all the land, and that you are known for cumming huge, tasty loads of rich, delicious seed.

I believe a meal like that could sustain my hunger for days, maybe even weeks, and I wish to test that theory . . . by giving you the greatest blowjob of your life!

Oh, but it wouldn't be any fun if I just took your seed against your will.

No, a man's seed tastes its sweetest when given freely, consensually, and with no regrets.

[snaps fingers]

There, I have released you from my thrall. You are free to move once again.

Now, you have a choice. You can either run screaming from this bedroom like some ignorant peasant, or you can sit back, relax, and enjoy the greatest, most mind-bending orgasmic pleasure that has ever been experienced by man.

I have the power to draw upon dark forces that will surround your cock in infinite pleasure. When I am done, no other woman will ever be able to satisfy you!

So, what will it be, my young man: earth-shattering, orgasmic bliss, or a lifetime of wondering what could have been?

Heh! Good choice. [sinister laugh]

Now then, let's see if the rumors about you are true. I swear, if those wenches at the brothel were lying, I will—

[she unzips his pants]

By the dark lord himself! Look at the size of this cock! Those whores weren't lying. You truly have the dick of a stallion!

[she strokes and kisses his shaft]

I cannot believe [kiss]

you wasted your time [kiss]

paying for whores [kiss]

when you could have a harem of women at your beck and call! [kiss]

Loose women would come from miles just to pay tribute to this dick. [kiss]

Those whores should have been the ones paying you! [kiss, kiss, kiss]

Oh, I see! Your manhood was both a blessing and a curse, wasn't it? You are so large, only the whores of the local brothel were able to take you.

All the townswomen were just . . . too small.

Ignorant fools! Don't they realize what a gift they have been given!

No matter. There loss is my gain! [sinister laugh]

[she teases the head of his cock]

Do you like that? Is the cum in your balls building?

Oh! Your balls look so big, they're practically swollen with delicious seed.

They are hot to the touch! I bet your cum is boiling! I can't wait to feel your boiling hot jizz flowing down my throat!

[she bobs her head up and down his cock]

That's right! Isn't my mouth absolutely irresistible? Don't you just want to cum deep down my throat?

Do it! Lose yourself in my vampiric pleasure! Feel the joy of my tongue wrapped around the head of your cock! Release your seed and nourish your vampire mistress!!

[he releases a huge amount of cum into her mouth. she manages to swallow it all, gulping it down in the process]

Incredible! I'm surprised you haven't impregnated those whores with loads this large!

Mmmm, that was truly delicious. Nectar of the gods. In fact, it was so delicious, I think I'll take some for later!

[she pulls out a bottle and places it on the nightstand]

Good thing I brought this bottle with me. You still have some more in you, right?

Ha! What am I saying! Of course you do! [giggle]

[she continues to suck his cock, stroking the balls, licking the tip, etc.]

That's right! Fill the bottle for me, my little cum factory!

With a full bottle of your seed, I'll have enough precious cum to last me an entire month!

Do it! Do it! Cum for me! Cum for me! Yes!

[he cums for her, filling the bottle]

[gasp] Oh my goodness! I can't believe it! You came even harder the second time! The bottle is practically overflowing with your thick seed!

[she drinks from the bottle, savoring the flavor of my cum in her mouth before swallowing]

Delicious!

Well, I guess it's time for me to take my leave. Farewell, human.

What's that? You don't want me to go? Well, I certainly can't stay here.

You say that blowjob was the greatest thing you've ever experienced?

Well, I wasn't joking before. From this day forward, no other woman will ever be able to satisfy you! [sinister laugh]

Hmmm, tell you what, because you came so much, and because your cum was so . . . exquisite, I'm going to give you a choice.

I could leave you here, to a life of paying whores for sex, knowing you will never feel a fraction of the kind of pleasure I gave you with just my mouth, or . . .

I could drink your blood and turn you into a vampire like myself.

You would live on forever, and I could suck your cock and feed off your cum for all eternity, but beware, once you choose to become a vampire, there is no going back!

Heh! Very well. Prepare yourself. Your life will never be the same!

[she bites his neck, turning him into a vampire]

Mmm, it is done. How do you feel?

That's good. Now, come along, my pet. The night is still young, and we have much to look forward to.

From now on, you will exist as my source of sustenance, and, in return, I will reward you by draining your balls of every drop of precious, life-sustaining seed.

Welcome to your new life as a vampire, my pet. [sinister laugh]

—————— Script End ——————