The Truck Stop

Story Info
I shouldn't have done it, but I did.
5.3k words
4.49
38.8k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JulietGolf
JulietGolf
178 Followers

I wish I'd worn a looser skirt. It was quite difficult trying to get my panties off in my car, parked in a truck stop, without drawing attention to myself. I managed to get them off just before a scruffy white van pulled up alongside me.

Why was I doing this? What was I doing here? I couldn't really explain it to myself, never mind anybody else. I shouldn't be here but for some reason I felt compelled to leave my home this morning and drive the fifteen miles to be here.

What was going to happen to me? I knew that I would very likely be fucked, but how and where was yet to be discovered. Did I really want to be fucked? I was here but still not sure if I should be or if I wanted what was no doubt going to happen to me.

How I came to be in this situation is a story going back nearly a year.

I used to be on a gardening forum with some great people with a vast amount of collective knowledge and I learned a lot from them. One man, Jack, in particular was prominent in that he had a quirky sense of humour and was quite risqué at times. I used to laugh a lot at his comments. I knew nothing much about him but guessed from things he said that he was in his fifties and had been a bit of a bad lad in his youth.

One day he asked me to join him and some others in a private chat. I accepted and joined a mixed group of about a dozen. Not all were there all the time. Free of the forum restrictions this group was bawdy to say the least. Some of the comments were positively pornographic. I never thought that I would but I found myself joining in with some of the less bawdy comments. Surprisingly I found myself getting horny sometimes.

One of Jack's regular comments was when somebody asked about planting seeds.

"You need a good stiff dibbler to push into the hole to get your seeds in" he would say.

"How big does it need to be?" asked one of the women.

"It doesn't need to be more than six or seven inches long," he would say. "but the thickness depends on what you're planting. If it's only seeds, a thin one will do, but if you're planting bulbs you'll need a much thicker one."

"One other thing to remember is that it has to be nice and moist before you push the dibbler in." He added.

When there were just women in the group there was a lot of discussion about Jack's dibbler, trying to decide whether he was talking about a tool for planting or his cock. It was decided the only way to know for sure was to ask to see it.

So some of the women would ask to see his dibbler, but he always refused saying,"I only get it out when I'm going to use it."

They were persistent in wanting to see it, and went on about it for ages. One day when there were seven of us there, with Jack the only man, he relented.

"I'm sick of being asked so I'll send a photo to those of you ask for it in the next two minutes" He grumbled. Five of the women were quick to ask. I wasn't going to but the others pushed at me, and not wanting to appear to much of a prude, I asked as well.

After about 10 minutes Jack said, "OK. Check your inboxes."

I went to my inbox and saw a message from Jack. I was unsure about opening it. I wanted to know if it was a garden tool, or Jack's tool, but I wasn't sure I wanted to see his cock.

Curiosity got the better of me and I clicked on the message. Wow! There was Jack's cock standing proud. I was amazed. I've only seen two cocks in my life, a former boyfriend's and my husband's. Both of those were uncircumcised but Jack's circumcised one was totally different. The smooth plum coloured head was something I'd never have imagined. It looked wonderful.

What would it be like in my mouth? What! Where did that thought come from? What is going on in my head? I felt myself getting wet. This is crazy. I knew nothing about Jack and here I am getting wet at the sight of his cock, that's if it is his cock. I really must get a hold of myself.

My husband and I have a terrific sex life. Why am I getting this way over another man's cock? I'm really confused.

I went back into the group and all the women were full of it. They hadn't known what to expect. A couple were disgusted but the others loved it. I kept quiet, not sure what my feelings were. OK I knew what my feelings were but didn't want to admit them to myself, never mind the others.

To put it out of my mind, I told myself that I didn't know Jack, he didn't know me and there was no reason for me to get so worked up over a picture of a cock.

That didn't work too well. I still kept seeing it. I even dreamed about me wrapping my lips around it. I stayed away from the forum so I wasn't reminded of Jack so much, but my mind wouldn't let it go.

Eventually I found myself missing the forum and decided to go back. Why should I miss my online friends because of my crazy mind?

We all had a good time on the forum. There was loads of great gardening information passed around and lots of friendly banter. Jack was his usual suggestive self and quite funny with it. I saw more of his personality and when he started flirting with me I responded. The thoughts of that cock were often in my mind.

It's online so nothing is going to happen anyway, right?

This went on for a few weeks then one day Jack sent me a message suggesting that he set up a private chat for just us two.

Whoa! I didn't expect that. The idea was tempting but was it going a bit too far, I thought about it for a while and turned it down as I thought it wasn't appropriate.

After that, Jack stopped flirting with me. I felt lost. I really missed it. I didn't have romantic feelings for him but I was drawn to him like a moth to a flame. Why? I don't know. It shouldn't be happening but it was. After almost a week I gave in and sent Jack a message.

" Set up the chat"

"Are you sure?" He replied.

"Yes"

A short while later our private chat was set up and it wasn't long before my downfall began. At this stage all our conversations were typed. We didn't get speech and video until later.

Our first chat was just getting to know a bit more about each other. I'd led a fairly sheltered life and didn't have much to say about myself, but I found out that he'd been a bit of a bad boy. He'd run with a wild crowd, lots of alcohol, sex and some minor criminal acts. It was the criminal acts that changed his life. He was found guilty of shoplifting and because it was his first offence he was sentenced to twenty hours of community service. He did his service with the corporation parks department and discovered that he liked gardening and decided to take it up as a career and leave the criminal life behind.

He didn't leave the drink and sex behind though and had many relationships over the years. He'd never married.

His past concerned me a bit but as I was never likely to meet him I tried to put it behind me. The thoughts of him pushing that lovely cock into a woman did get me going a bit.

Things changed on our second chat. After a bit of chat he said.

" You've seen my cock. How about you show me what you have"

I wasn't keen on that at all. For some reason I wanted to please him. I don't know why and his request seemed fair. Why shouldn't I do it? Why should I do it? My mind was having difficulty processing this. What was I getting myself into if I did? If I refused would I lose him? Decisions, decisions. What to do?

To buy myself time I said "I can't do it right now. It will have to be tomorrow"

"OK" He replied.

We chatted for while about this and that before he had to go. Before he shut down he said " Don't forget the photo."

That night my husband and I made love. It was wonderful as always but my mind was telling me it was Jack's cock thrusting inside me. What had I become? What was it about Jack that made me feel this way? I have no idea.

I woke late and rushed to make breakfast before my husband went to work. Once he had gone I showered and went to the bedroom, pondering about the photo. Deep down inside I knew I shouldn't do it. For some strange reason I wanted to.

Thinking about it I thought what harm could it do. It would only be my pussy. There was no way to identify me from the photo. Even if Jack shared it, it was just a pussy.

I decided to do it and I decided to make it the best photo I could, just for Jack. It took a while. To make it look inviting I played with myself, thinking of Jack of course, until I was wet and my pussy was slightly open. Many shots later I had the best photo I could get so I put it in a message to Jack and deleted all the photos.

Jack turns up on the forum at irregular times. Sometimes he isn't there for days. Sometimes he's never away. I wasn't expecting a fast response from him.

It was three days later when I got a notification that Jack was in our room. I logged in and the first thing I read was " Damn, I want to eat that pussy right now."

Despite the fact that I got wet straight away, I had to try to keep some decorum so I replied. "That isn't going to happen. You asked for a photo and that's all you're going to get."

It was some time later when Jack asked me if I had a good imagination. I thought I did so replied "Yes."

"OK." He said. "Imagine this"

I'm working in your garden and you are in the kitchen, baking. The bifold doors are open and I can hear the music on your radio. I sense you looking at me but each time I check you look away quickly. I move out of sight and notice out of the corner of my eye that you have come to the door to look for me. I ignore you but when you turn back I quietly come up behind you. I put one arm round you, holding you so you can't move. I nuzzle your neck and lick your ear. You struggle but you can't move. Your cry of "No" turns into a low moan as my free hand slides down your top, into your bra and finds a rapidly hardening nipple. I gently roll your nipple between my fingers and your moan deepens and your breathing becomes ragged.

I turn you to face me and kiss you hard on your mouth. My tongue pushing between your lips and duels with yours. You aren't struggling any more and I manage to push your top up to your neck and undo your bra. Sliding your bra over your breasts I find your nipple with my mouth and suck on it greedily. You shudder at the sensations. I slide my hand up your skirt and find your damp panties.

Your knees weaken and you grab hold of me to steady yourself and you open your legs for better balance. My fingers push your panties to one side and I stroke your pussy before pushing two fingers into your wetness.

You shriek as I finger you, sliding in and out, faster and faster until you convulse in a massive orgasm. You shudder, gasping for breath as you cling to me.

I push your skirt up to your waist, pick you up and sit you on the table amongst all the flour and other ingredients.

You try to close your legs but I'm between your thighs and cannot do it. I unzip my trousers and slide my rock hard cock into your soaking pussy. My rough trousers scratch your thighs as I slide in and out of you.

I start slowly and gently build up the pace so I'm pounding you hard, so hard that the table moves across the floor. A jug of milk falls over and mixes with the flour that you're sat in.

You are coming almost continually now, groaning and moaning and getting wetter and wetter. Your legs are now round my waist allowing me even deeper inside you.

I keep on pounding you hard, watching you thrash about on the table. I see a sheen of sweat on your face.

Eventually I can hold back no longer and with one last thrust I bury myself deep inside you and pump my cum into you. I pull out and my cum dribbles from your pussy into the mess of flour and milk that's already there.

Zipping myself up I go back out into the garden, leaving you a quivering mess on the table.

Oh! My God. What have I just read? That was amazing. I felt as though it was actually happening.

Like many women I have a fantasy of just being taken and fucked. The feeling of helplessness means that I'm not really responsible for what happens and I can do things that I wouldn't normally do, like get fucked on the kitchen table. That's the beauty of cyber sex. It allows me to indulge my fantasy without any risk.

By the time I read about him sucking my nipple, I had my hand in my panties, playing with myself.

When he started to fuck me, I had my skirt up round my waist and was fingering myself furiously. I was very wet and coming hard. I don't think I've ever come so much.

After it was over, I felt guilty about it. In some way I felt that I'd been unfaithful to my husband, and I shouldn't really have done it. I'd really enjoyed it though and I wondered if I would do it again.

Jack and I still met up in our room occasionally. Most of the time it was just general chat but raunchy cyber sex happened often. I still felt bad about it but his turn of phrase, coupled with my imagination was a big draw. I was going from reluctant and feeling bad about it to actually wanting it and missing it when Jack wasn't about.

About a month went by when one day Jack asked if I had a video camera. I didn't but he asked me to get one.

I wasn't sure about this at all. Up to now, we'd never seen each other apart from the cock and pussy pictures. With a video camera, he'd be able to see me. Did I really want that? What if he didn't like me? Was this a step too far?

I said I'd think about it. I did think about it a lot. I knew in my heart that I shouldn't but the thought of seeing that glorious cock was enticing, too enticing.

I bought a cam. It was superb. He didn't run a mile when he saw me for the first time, which was good. He was a good looking bloke in a rugged sort of way and his deep voice was amazing.

Cyber sex went to a whole new level. I was fascinated watching him stroke his cock and I was amazed when he came. I'd never seen a man come before and seeing him spurt load after load of creamy cum really turned me on.

Our chats became more and more about sex. I spent a lot of time with no panties on, legs wide open, and my fingers inside me. Knowing he was watching me gave me a real thrill. Watching him stroking himself and coming got me so wet. He had a lot of stamina and was able to come more than once in some sessions.

I began to realise that I was having more cyber sex with Jack than real sex with my husband and that was totally wrong. I vowed to either cut down or stop altogether. That was easier said than done as I was hooked on the sight of Jack's wonderful column of rigid flesh spurting streams of his milky white come.

My mind was in turmoil, trying to decide what to do, when Jack threw a spanner in the works.

"I've got to deliver some stuff to a place near you the day after tomorrow." he said. "Do you want to meet up?"

Oh! Shit. What sort of a question was that?.I knew what would happen if I said yes. I would be a fully fledged adulterer if I went. There was no doubt about that. I knew I shouldn't go but having spent so much time imagining Jack's cock inside me I had a strong urge to find out what it would really be like.

" I can't answer that right now." I replied. " I'll have to think about it."

"OK. Let me know tomorrow." he said. " If you do decide to meet, you pick a place"

In case you are wondering, Jack didn't know exactly where I live, I'm not that stupid. He just knew the town I live in and it's a large town.

Once again I didn't know what to do. The decision should be easy. Say no and stay at home. It wasn't though. I was fixated with his cock. I had no romantic feelings for Jack, I just loved his cock. What kind of a woman does that make me?

The next day I agreed to meet Jack and told him about the truck stop. I wasn't going to meet him in a private place, nor did I want it to be anywhere too public or too close to home. The truck stop seemed a reasonable compromise.

"That's great," He said, "I'll see you tomorrow. There are three rules. You don't wear any underwear, you wear a skirt and top and you do as you're told"

I should have been horrified at that but the thoughts of being nearly naked in public got me wet.

The next morning after my husband went to work I showered and dressed. I left off the bra. I'm petite, and that includes my boobs. I could easily go without a bra all the time but I almost never did. I wasn't comfortable without panties so I put a pair on. I would take them off when I got there.

I wore a knee length tight skirt and a thin loose top.

As I drove to the truck stop, I was telling myself that I could back out at any time. Jack didn't know where I lived and would never find me. I should turn round and go home.

So here we are where this story started. I'd just got my panties off when the scruffy white van pulled up next to me.

Jack got out of the van and came to my car. He didn't say anything, he just looked at me. I should leave now, start the car and drive home. That's what I should have done. What I did was get out of the car.

"Are you wearing a bra? He asked

" No"

"Show me"

"I can't. Not here.

He turned and walked to his van.

"Wait" I said.

He turned back to me and I frantically looked around to see if anybody was nearby before I lifted up my top and bared my breasts for him and anybody else who may have been looking.

I felt humiliated but my pussy was getting wet.

"Panties?" He asked

I knew now what was expected. "No" I said pulling my skirt up so he could see my pussy.

"OK" He said, sliding the side door of the van open. "Get in"

I knew I was lost. I should have gone home.

I climbed into the van. It was half full of gardening gear and smelled of old grass, fertiliser and oily machinery. The floor was covered with a rough piece of blue carpet which was covered in bits of cut grass and stained with oil.

What have I got myself into? OK. I know but I didn't expect it to be this bad.

Jack climbed in after me and slid the door shut. The only light was that from the front windows of the van so it was pretty dim in there.

"Right" he said. "Lets have you naked." As he pulled my top over my head. I shivered. My skirt was off soon after. A my skirt was being undone, his mouth fastened on a nipple. He couldn't know that my nipples have a direct line to my pussy. I was practically dripping by the time my skirt was off.

There was no finesse about Jack. His hand went straight to my pussy, found me very wet, and he slipped two fingers into me. He fingered me for ages, thrusting in and out. I was coming and coming and coming and getting so wet you could hear the squelching sounds of my juices.

I don't know how he did it but he was naked too, between my legs with his cock sliding into me.

"Wait! Wait! What about a condom?" I cried

" Too late to worry about that. I'm in you now." He grunted.

He certainly was in me. I felt so full, full of his wonderful cock. It felt even better that I imagined it.

He started to fuck me with slow strokes and I pushed up to meet every thrust. I was in heaven, feeling every inch as he slid in and out of me.

While he was sliding his rock hard cock in and out of me he leaned over me and kissed me on the lips. I opened my mouth to accept him and our tongues danced together. He moved to my neck and nibbled me, then my ear, then a trail of kisses down to a nipple. He licked and sucked and I exploded in a massive orgasm. The first of many that day. I had to bite my lip to stop myself from screaming out. I didn't want to be found like this. I loved what he was doing to me but the shame of being found out would be too much.

I loved every second with his cock inside me. I didn't want it to end. I knew he couldn't go forever, no matter how much I wanted him to.

Eventually he pulled out and released a spurt of come that left a trail from between my breasts down to my pussy.

JulietGolf
JulietGolf
178 Followers
12