All Comments on 'The Truck Stop'

by JulietGolf

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The really filthy component of the story is that gutter slut masquerading as a wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ahh...living the dream!

Crusader235Crusader235about 2 years ago

Hot, Hard, and oh so good. Now is she going to find another big cock to fill her needs?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yep, just another skank with a wedding ring as a prize from the idiot that believed she was worth buying it for.

TatankaBillTatankaBillabout 2 years ago

This is the first of your stories I've read. I LOVE it! It's erotic and enticing from the opening lines. What a great job!

dispatcher59dispatcher59over 1 year ago

I loved it. To Anon from 8 months prior, more like a wife dipping into the life of a gutter slut for an afternoon. Very hot. Always exciting to see that everyday housewife discover her inner slut, even if only once.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

He'll find out... They always do. And that day when your deception is uncovered (let's keep our fingers crossed) will go something like this:

Husband - I have had this cold for a while now and I can't seem to shake it, but I will be alright just knowing that I am taking care of my sweetheart, my love bug. Come to think of it I should make an appointment for the doctor too ...... I'm burning up, I think I have a fever 🥵

jrgg43jrgg438 months ago

ate to the party as usual, but I love this story

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Epilogue: Turns out, Jack's dibbler was very adept at putting down seed and the lying skank whore was pregnant. Hubby wasn't suspicious at first but the longer the pregnancy went on the more worried he'd become. They'd hit a dry patch where they hadn't gotten along well and had gone without sex for about six weeks. The timing wasn't right. He did a DNA test after the brat arrived. Because the court system has it's head up it's collective ass it took a year, but finally he was free of his cheating skank and not responsible for raising another man's welp. She looked frantically for Jack but never found him. She ended up just another stupid single mom trying to raise a kid on her own with very little skills or support. But, she always had the memory of an erotic afternoon in a van... right????? Dumb bitch.

thomas_deanthomas_dean4 months ago

Garden Club Agenda: Dibblers

What is a dibbler? The question was first raised in discussions in an on - line garden club.

Bad boy Jack, a male member of the club, the master of the double - entend explained, "You need a good stiff dibbler to push into the hole to get your seeds in ... How big ...? "It doesn't need to be more than six or seven inches long,...[,] but the thickness depends on what you're planting. If it's only seeds, a thin one will do, but if you're planting bulbs you'll need a much thicker one ... [and] it has to be nice and moist before you push the dibbler in."

It went from the sexual innuendoes to private sex - texting with the narrator to exchange of naughty pictures to a meeting at the Truck Stop, where the narrator gets a workout in the back of a dirty van.

Will the affair go on? Nope, after the roust in the van, Jack entirely vanishes. Having attained his objective, he lost interest in using his dibbler a second time.

There are some pertinent observations Juliette makes: the appeal of the rogue to women, a phenomenon well established in literature. However perhaps Juliette would like to answer whether spattering a female with ejaculate is disrespectful to the female role in coetus.

Dr_James_Davies_DFDr_James_Davies_DF4 months ago

The Attraction of the Rogue

Juliette gives us a doublet, both of which speak to the excitement some women feel generated by a tryst with an insensitive stud. Like a wild stallion, all the rogue seeks is in the words of THE TRUCK STOP plant his dibbler. TRUCK STOP is the dirty version where the woman is taken in the back of a van stocked with gardening . Having planted his seed, Jack vanishes.

In the clean version THE SHOWER the rogue can be just as inconsiderate and selfish but there is hope that the association will continue. Why that pleases the narrator is not explained.

Still a well presented story.about sex for self -gratification.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJulietGolf@JulietGolf
I write for my pleasure but it makes me happy when others enjoy what I write. I have a busy life and only write when the mood takes me and what I write depends on that mood.