The Truck Stop

Story Info
April and her dad reconnect as they drive across the UK.
7.4k words
4.56
45.5k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Written in British English. Please take the time to let me know what you think.

*

April stirred as movement in the lorry cab rocked her from her sleep. Lifting her head to look over her shoulder, the broad back of her father outlined in the shadows was visible, wet sounds coming from the other side of where he lay propped up on his left side, his bed shaking slightly with his right arm movements, then a controlled hiss and exhaled breath hitching broke the silence as his body jolted and spasmed.

Shit! He was knocking one out! Having a wank right next to her! Her lips rounded into a silent 'Oh' before a grin lifted their corners and she settled her head back down onto the thin pillow, biting her bottom lip to stop the giggle.

The dirty bastard.

They both knew it'd be difficult when she agreed to accompany him on the 1000-mile round trip from Portsmouth to Aberdeen carrying furniture and belongings of some naval family moving house, stuck in a small sleeping section behind the seats. He was used to it, but this was the first time she'd accompanied him on a long-haul and she'd assumed it'd be the farting and not being able to agree on what music to play that would cause any pent-up frustration, not this.

The sheets on her dad's bed rustled as he moved about, probably wiping himself down with something she didn't want to think about, the blast of air blowing strands of her hair as he flopped down onto his mattress with a satisfied sigh. This was obviously what he usually did, just not normally with his 23 year-old daughter lying on the single bed next to his.

She huffed quietly to herself. He was sorted, but now she was left...unsatisfied.

She daredn't look over her shoulder at him again, but the thought raced through her mind: if I'd woken a few minutes earlier, would I have sneaked a look at what he was doing? She imagined snaking her arm over his waist, pulling her chin up to rest on his shoulder and watching his thick arms pump his cock...should she be thinking about her dad like this? No, but she liked the tingle it was setting off in her groin. Would he have freaked out, or carried on? Let her take over? Spun around and pinned her to her bed?

The twin mattresses were crammed into the sleeping space without a gap between them so her dad must have known she'd wake up. Did he want me to wake? That thought sent a shiver through her. She'd never knowingly seen him looking at her and acting in a sexual way around her, but did he think of her? Like she was now thinking of him?

She shook her head to shake the stupid thoughts away.

Probably not. He was just Dad. Same as always. Her mind was just overreacting to witnessing what most adults up and down the country had done that night. Had sex with or without a partner.

She pulled the thin sheet up and closed her eyes.

***

The next morning, April woke and stretched. She was facing her dad's side with the sheet off her, and quickly pulled her top down that had ridden up slightly, dragging it round the right way after there'd nearly been a sideways boob escape.

"Ah, it stirs," said her dad, who was sitting up, flicking through his phone. Oops, hopefully he didn't see anything. "I was just about to wake you, lazybones."

She smiled, hugging her secret to herself, remembering the sounds she now knew about her dad that most daughters never know. Not that it bothered her, they were both adults. Who both had needs. She quite liked seeing him as a separate entity to just 'Dad'.

He put his phone to the side and clambered down his mattress. "Get up. I'll get a brew on."

The passenger cab door creaked as he opened it and jumped down, fresh air flowing through to circulate where she lay.

Anything he could, she could do.

She could just about see the door opening if her dad were to reappear, and she held her right arm out and across her body to keep the sheet in place but turned her torso to expose her body to the cooler air. She squeezed the flesh of her soft, giving, left breast, pinching her nipple through her vest top, then shoved her left arm down the waistband of her sleep shorts, spreading her legs to allow herself access to her pussy.

She was wet already, no doubt fuelled by her night-time experience, and she dipped a finger into her pooled juices, bringing it up to suck it clean. God, she loved the taste of herself. She imagined pressing a glistening wet finger through her dad's lips, leaving a slick sheen as she'd push in, his tongue wrapping around her length and swallowing her cum down as if he could never drink enough of her.

She moaned involuntarily, then froze. Shit! Did he hear that?

The thumps and bangs as he moved around outside suggested he didn't.

She relaxed, her hand slipping back into her shorts, and concentrating on her clit in exactly the way she liked, around and around the outside, gently at first, just teasing herself, then concentrating the pressure on the tip.

Her stomach clenched, her eyes closed and the muscles across her body locked into place as she bore down on her finger. Her orgasm flared and peaked, spasming across her body and then fading just as quickly as it came.

She straightened, adjusted her clothing, gave her finger a quick suck then shuffled her way out of the bed.

Quick orgasms like that were, well, the bread and butter of looking after yourself, rather than a feast to be gorged upon. April was left feeling hungry for more, her body aching to be filled and stretched to its limit, instead of just having the edge taken off. It wasn't enough, but it'd have to do for now, given her bag of toys was at home in her flat and she had three more nights of lying next to her dad before she got back to them.

She dressed quickly in the small space, pulling on denim shorts and a button-up blouse with the top buttons left undone, then used wet wipes to clean all over. Her dad had promised her a proper truck stop tonight where she could shower, but it was a make-do this morning after the traffic they'd got stuck in yesterday evening had delayed them.

The cab lurched slightly as her dad climbed in, "Come on, tea's ready." His fingers landed on her hips to keep her steady as he moved past her in the confined space, a movement she wouldn't have thought twice about previously, but now had her pulse quickening at his proximity, knowing what his fingers had been touching during the night.

She watched him swipe his phone from his bed, assessing him; dark brown hair like hers, although his was peppered with grey now, solid body -- not flabby, but not toned either, and his usual branded 'Haines Removals' bottle green polo shirt and shorts on. Yeah, objectively, he was alright for a 57 year old. And subjectively, he was her protector, her dad.

She smiled warmly as he came back past her and she grabbed his right hand with her left, "Lead on, old man." Maybe it was dirty and nasty, but knowing the hands they'd both masturbated with were now joined together gave her a deep ache between her legs.

"Oi, less of the old, young lady. You're not too grown up for me to put you over my knee."

He jumped down and turned to help her out, April deliberately falling into him slightly as she came down, then hugging him close as she looked across the industrial layby they'd parked up in, enjoying the feeling of his body pressing against hers.

A wolf-whistle came from one of the lorries parked further down and her dad frowned, "Ignore them."

April squeezed him tighter, "They're just jealous that I'm so close to such a handsome man." She reached up on her tiptoes to plant a kiss on his cheek.

He scoffed and pushed her away. "Hardly. They'll be thinking 'who's that perv with the gorgeous girl?'"

"Hmmm, so we both think each other are good-looking then?" April probed with a coy smile planted on her lips. Hearing him, feeling him, seeing him as a sexual being had unlocked something inside her, and she knew she was fishing for something from him, but she wasn't sure what or why.

"Of course," said her dad. "We are related, after all." He handed her a steaming mug. "Careful."

"True," she said, taking it from him, making sure her fingers brushed over his. "You made me, so I am you, in a way."

***

The rest of the day had boringly passed without incident, despite April trying to catch as much of her dad's attention as she could, including one heart-stopping moment when he rested his hand on her bare leg, his fingers splayed, almost in reaching distance of her shorts if he'd just move them up a little bit...but no, he just nodded to her feet up on the dashboard.

"You shouldn't do that. If I crashed, you'd break your legs."

"And then you'd have to carry me everywhere, Daddy dearest," she said, flashing a cheeky grin at him.

"Like your slave? I don't think so!"

She pouted, sticking her bottom lip and arching her back subtly to push her tits out towards him, "You'd look after your little girl, wouldn't you?"

She watched his face intently and yes! His eyes flickered down then instantly back up to her face, his cheeks flushing slightly as he turned his attention back to the road with a quick smile for her before his face settled into a frown.

April felt increasingly on edge as the day went on, every touch of material against her skin made her feverish for more, her senses heightened and ready for fight or flight. Would he do anything tonight? Could she watch again, maybe see a bit more this time?

Finally they pulled into the truck stop her dad wanted to get to and they found a spot at the outer edge of the lorry park. "In case you need a piss at night," her dad said, gesturing at the shrubs along the boundary as they climbed out of the cab to stretch their aching legs.

"Ewwww, Dad! That's disgusting when there's toilets just there."

He shrugged, "That's just the way it is, love. Sorry if the pampered princess doesn't like it."

"I'm not a pampered princess! I just don't fancy weeing in the bushes, thank you."

He smirked at her, "No, you're not pampered, but you're definitely my beautiful princess." He grabbed her upper arm and twirled her around, pulling her into his chest as she spun, his knuckles grazing the side of her breast, planting a kiss on her hair.

She huffed at him and thumped his chest, but neither moved for a moment, her hand feeling his heart beat, his hand still holding her arm, brushing against her breast.

She would have done anything to have frozen time in that moment, but he sniffed her, breaking the spell, "Right, go and have a shower, you stink."

April kicked out at him in mock annoyance, "I'm surprised you can smell anything with that cheap aftershave burning in your nostrils." She shook her head at his sheer cheek, climbing back into the cab to gather her toiletries.

He walked her through to the facilities, then nodded at the bar over the way. "I'll be in there when you're done. I'll probably have necked three or four beers by then, knowing how long it takes you. I'll see how many women I can pick up in that time."

The joy and lightness inside April vanished and she breathed deeply to hold back the rage of jealousy that flooded her stomach. He's mine! What? She shook her head. Why am I thinking like this? Get a grip, you idiot, she answered herself, he's your dad.

***

A bottle of wine and who knows how many beers later, they tipsily stumbled across the car park, April clinging onto her dad's proffered arm as they walked. She'd taken every opportunity to be as physically close to him as possible, her skin prickling with the need to be touched as the evening played out.

The best bit had been standing at the bar, waiting for their table to be set. A group of lads had come in, jostling one another and taking the space, so her dad had pulled her into him, his arms protectively cradling around her as she'd nestled into his chest and they'd had to speak intimately in each other's ears to hear one another above the noise. She'd used her upper arms to push her tits together, resting the plumped up curves against him, as she stood on her tiptoes to reach his ear, her hands resting lightly on his hips, and she was fairly certain he was taking in a direct eyeful of her tits every opportunity he could, tipping his head down with his jaw on his chest to hear her words. It had only been a brief moment, two or three minutes at best, but April was pretty sure that memory was going to be revisited next time she had a wank.

Back at the lorry, he let her get ready for bed first while he waited outside, April choosing her yellow strappy vest top and sleep shorts, then covering up with the sheet and yelling for him to come in.

She turned over and faced the driver's seat as he got changed, picturing each layer of clothes he was removing by the sound, and giggling as he swore at trying to stay upright in the confined space, hitting his head on the sloped roof. Under the cover of her sheet, she moved a hand to pinch her nipples, not that they needed much encouragement to stay erect, and briefly dipped her hand between her legs, reaching up the inside of her shorts to swipe along her slit and circle her clit as she listened to him. Shit, she was so wet already. Can he tell I'm touching my clit, my pussy, pushing my finger up here, right in front of him? A quick suck on her finger to get her taste into her mouth, and she turned over as her dad flopped down onto the bed groaning at the effort it had taken him to get changed.

She'd yanked the sheet as she turned, aiming for it to get tangled up in her body and she raised an arm casually to play with her hair, elongating her torso that was now showing under the scrunched-up hem of her vest top on one side and the shoulder strap having dropped down to reveal the top curve of her breast on the other.

Her dad's eyes flicked down then back up, but she made a show of looking away as if she wasn't looking, watching out of the corner of her eye as she rooted around in her pile of 'stuff' beyond her pillow. The action pushed her tits forward as she counterbalanced her weight, and yes, it worked! Those solemn brown eyes of his definitely locked on her body before he turned his face away as she found whatever it was that she wasn't really looking for.

She wasn't sure why it was so thrilling, her dad looking at her like a man looks at a woman, but her nerves were on fire. How far would this go? How far could it go?

She settled back down and reached out to lock fingers with him, the moonlight streaming in to bleach their skin bone-white. "Thanks for asking me to come on this trip, Dad. It's lovely to spend the time with you. It's always been me and you against the world, but I know I've been a bit distant these past few years. I...I guess I needed to go away to realise I needed to come back, if that makes sense?"

He smiled sadly, "I know, love. I've missed you but I always understood. Our Sunday afternoons watching films together were the best. But we all move on, and you needed to get out from under my wings. Just wish it didn't end like it did for you."

April teared up, the words sticking in her throat until she forced them out. "T-thank you. For coming and g-getting me." An out-of-the-blue midnight plea for help was all her dad had needed, leaping into his van and driving three hours to come and pick her up from London. "I just wish I'd realise Lee was a twat sooner. Would have saved us all a lot of trouble."

"Well, you're safe now, and that's all I care about." He squeezed her fingers, his heat warming her skin.

"Safe with you."

"Where you belong, Plus you can look after your old man when I go senile."

"Go?" she smirked.

He reached over with his free hand and tickled her side, "Oi! I really will be slapping that bottom if you're not careful."

Promises, promises. April shuffled a little closer and placed a kiss on their conjoined fingers.

The alcohol dulled their senses, lulling them into sleepy chatter about films and books, their fingers still linked.

***

April snapped her eyes open, lifting her head to listen for the distant noise that had woken her. Just someone outside, probably going for a piss in the early morning light. She'd guess it was about 5am but couldn't be bothered to check.

She put her head back down onto the pillow and studied her sleeping father, his face a hand's stretch away from her. Relaxed in sleep, he looked older but still handsome. The dark eyebrows, the sun-browned skin, ruddy cheeks, stubble-lined chin, and lips that had innocently kissed her a thousand times or more, being both mum and dad to her as she grew up.

Her mother had died not long after she was born, but a few years ago, her dad had admitted they'd never really been in love and April hadn't been planned, but 'you were loved by me with all of my heart from that minute on', he'd quickly assured her. She'd been too young to remember anything of her mother, had very few photos of her, and she'd never really missed her, if she was honest. Her dad was all she needed and she'd hero-worshiped him for as long as she could remember.

She closed her eyes to go back to sleep, but the adrenaline that had snapped her out of sleep was still racing around her body.

Rubbing her hand over her stomach, she inched her hand under her vest top to touch her skin. The friction warmed her and she reached up to cup her breast and squeeze, pulling her nipple hard, then letting go as the pain travelled down her body to her clit. Her clothes constricted her movement and the desire to get naked took hold of her. She lifted her hips and slid her shorts down as quietly as possible, holding the sheet up and kicking them off her legs. She froze for a moment but her dad didn't stir, so she continued, pulling her top up and off so her breasts were freed. That's better.

She checked on her dad again, his eyes closed, his breath steady. Full of daring, she kicked the sheet away and raised one knee, offering her body to him if he was to stir and open his eyes. She tweaked a nipple, hitching a breath slightly, almost wanting to make a noise and waken him. But she didn't actually dare, so made no sound other than the overwhelmingly loud beat of her heart in her head.

Pulling the sheet back over her, she ran her fingers lightly over her breasts, ribs and swell of her belly, feeling her muscles tighten as her fingers traversed down her body. Reaching her mound, she swirled around her soft skin, still smooth from her recent wax and shower-time shave. She opened her legs to give herself better access and trailed across her pussy lips, around to her arse and back again. She swiped through her pussy, up into her warm wet entrance, sticking her middle finger as far inside her as it could go, then bringing her finger up to her mouth, brushing across her lips as if painting them with gloss for a night on the town.

She liked her clit dry, not wet, so once she'd sucked her finger clean, she dried it on her sheet before dipping her left hand back down. She pulled the sheet away to expose her body to the dimly-lit cab and her sleeping father, her right hand playing with her right breast.

If only he'd wake up.

She wanted him to see.

She ached for him to see.

But...but what the hell would he say? What would I say? How would I explain this to him, when I can't explain it to myself?

She shook her head and closed her legs slightly, hunching her shoulders round and wrapping her right arm across her tits. What an idiot. But that left middle finger kept stroking her clit, which kept the game going, kept her pulse racing, kept her breath shallow.

She could feel the orgasm building and shut her eyes to block out the stupidity of what she was doing. April pushed harder on her clit and her right hand sneaked back to her right tit, pulling the nipple out hard and taut. She imagined her dad looking at her tits in the bar, maybe stroking his index finger over the soft swell that rested on his chest, the action hidden from others' view by the closeness of their bodies. The orgasm burst out over her, from her groin, flushing outwards making her shudder and clench her toes. She breathed heavily, two, three times, pushing the sound out of her, then relaxed as the feel-good hormones flooded her limbs.

12