The Truck Stop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled and released her poor abused nipple, opening her eyes to see her dad, his eyes wide open, his mouth open as if to speak, watching her, frozen in the moment.

***

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

"I-" she panicked, not knowing what the hell to say.

"That was the most beautiful thing I've even seen," her dad whispered hoarsely.

"Dad-"

His arm twitched and she wasn't sure if he was opening them to her, but she flung herself at him anyway, giving him no choice. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry, I just needed-"

"Shush," he murmured, pulling her tight against him and wrapping his arms around her. "It's okay."

His calloused hands rubbed up and down her back, soothing her, and she wasn't sure if she wanted him to do it harder to punish her for what she'd just done, or to tell her what a good girl she'd been.

She peeked up at him from in his arms, her cheeks burning red. Was he angry?

"Thank you," he said. "For letting me see that."

The shame flooded her, "Oh no! No, I didn't mean for you to see that. I just got carried away. I just-"

"April," her dad said sternly. "Don't lie to me." He reached down and slapped her arse roughly, grabbing a handful of cheek and shaking it.

"Ow!" she shrieked, arching her back which only served to push her tits further into his chest, her stomach into his, and her groin to his.

"I saw your little show." He rubbed where he'd hit, keeping his fingers away from trouble but the palm of his hand pushing her further against him, stoking the desire for more inside her, the lust burning through her veins.

She wasn't sure what to say, still not exactly sure at what point he woke up. Not that it really mattered. "Oh." The naughtiness of the situation flooded her mood. "Did you like it?" she whispered.

He scoffed and removed his hand from her arse, moving up to grab her jaw and push her back a little, freeing her breasts from his chest with a slight bounce that she noticed he watched. He swallowed, hard, his Adam's apple bobbing up and down, his eyes burning into her with an intensity she'd never seen from him before, and his mouth twitching as if words were trying to escape but he was keeping them caged up. He nodded once, tightly controlled.

Was she still drunk? She didn't think so, but the out-of-body feeling felt the same and the surrealness in the suspended reality of the early morning quiet imbibed her with a boldness daylight would have chased away.

His hand still gripped her jaw, his forearm resting lightly against her upper chest, his lips millimetres from hers, and she smiled, remembering what she'd coated her lips with. She pushed up and planted a soft kiss on his mouth, leaving her lips lightly against his as she spoke. "I wanted you to see."

He shook his head but said no more, so April darted her tongue out to lick his lips and press another kiss on him. She waited. And brought her right hand up to reach under his t-shirt and stroke his skin, pressing hard with each rub to rock his hips into hers. And waited.

He groaned and pushed forwards to take her mouth as if she was giving life to him, forcing his tongue into her, then pausing and retreating to her lips, sucking them harshly. He narrowed his eyes at her and she smirked, reaching between her legs to gather more wetness from her pussy on her index and middle fingers, bringing them up to his lips as she pulled her head away. She forced her fingers into his open mouth, clamping around his jaw and front teeth as he tried to resist.

"No, no, April, we can't, we-." He stopped his muffled words, going from fighting her intrusion to keenly sucking on her digits, then holding her hand tightly in place and licking them clean from knuckle to tip, moaning his delight. "We shouldn't do this. I've never, ever, in my entire life, thought of you like this. The idea, yes," he shrugged his shoulders helplessly, "but with you, no, never. Well, maybe once or twice yesterday, which I shouldn't have done...sorry, maybe this trip was a bad idea, to be this close to one another, but we can't, it's wrong-"

"No, Dad, it's not. We get one life and as long as we're not hurting other people, we can do this if we want. And I want. It's like we said earlier, you made me. I came from you and Mum. I am you. My flesh is from your flesh, so touching each other is like touching ourselves."

"No, no it's not like that, not at all, love. What would people say?"

Her heart soared that his issue was what people would say, not that he didn't want her. "What people? I've lost so many friends I thought I had over the Lee situation, no-one really knows me at work, and there's no other family apart from me and you. Let's move somewhere new, start afresh and whether you introduce me as your daughter or your partner, no-one will know any different. They'll just take us as we decide to be."

She could sense his reluctance lingering, but his eyes were flicking down to her tits again, his left hand stroking up and down her arm, grazing his fingertips softly. Time to up the game a little bit.

She shifted to lie flat in his arms, her head resting against his right arm looped under her neck, her body now fully exposed to his gaze that wandered freely and soaked the sight in. His left hand hovered waiting for her to settle, and she scooped more of her juices, dabbing a small amount onto her lips.

He immediately bent over her and licked her lips, groaning as he kissed her softly.

She traced a wet line down her neck, his tongue following her finger keenly, his left hand landing on her bicep, but his thumb sticking out to rest lightly on her breast.

She opened her legs wider, hooking her left leg over his waist, and he shuffled in tighter to her, bending his legs up under hers. She was fairly certainly she could feel his erection under the back of her thigh, but they'd get to that in good time.

She sank her middle finger back in deep inside her and pulled it out, wiping the thicker white cream around her nipples. Her dad paused, his head directly over her right nipple and he looked up at her. "You're young, love. You've got your whole life ahead of you; you don't need to give yourself these extra complications."

"I don't want anyone else, Dad. I want to get back to Sunday afternoons watching movies, snuggling up together under piles of blankets. Me and you versus the world. But if it makes you feel better, let's just have a bit of fun and if either of us are uncomfortable after this road trip, that's it, we'll draw a line and say it was just a moment in time that won't get repeated."

The seconds ticked on as he thought her words through, then nodded once, as if he'd come to terms with it. "And you're absolutely sure? You're tapping into something here that might open floodgates I've kept tightly shut apart from in my head." His thumb started to stroke the side of her breast, small circles at first, daring to get bigger, his nail dragging into the yielding flesh which pimpled under his touch.

"Yes! Look at me, look at how I've opened my body up to you right now," she gestured down her body and they both took her nakedness in. "Think about the risk I've taken to initiate this. I'm sure, Dad. Open those floodgates. It's okay to be whoever you really are, so live your darkest desires with me. We're safe with each other and I'll say no if I don't want to do something. I love you and I want to show that love in all the different ways possible. I'll say it again, you made me and I am you. My body is yours, to be loved like you loved your own body right here next to me, which started this whole seeing you as a sexual being thing, not just as my dad. But are you sure? Because we stop, if you're not."

"Oh god, I'm so sorry you heard me! I said your name to check you were asleep first and you didn't stir. How embarrassing. I can't believe-" He shook his head, looking mortified, then hardened his gaze. "But no, I'm not sure about this. Only because I don't want you to get hurt. Look at you, for fuck's sake. Who wouldn't want to take everything you're offering to me, but-"

"Then shut up and take it!" April interrupted, pushing his head down onto her breast.

He lapped at her nipple, sucking hard, then took as much of her breast into his mouth as he could, biting down to the point of shooting pain out across her body.

She gasped and arched up into him. He pushed her body down, pulling off her nipple with a plop. "You little brat," he said with a gleam in his eye. "Someone needs to teach you a lesson."

"Yeah? You better find that someone quick then," she taunted him.

His head dropped to her other breast, repeating the bite and suck technique, but as she arched up, he was ready and flipped her over, slapping her arse again, six times on each side in quick succession.

"Be quiet," he warned as she shouted out. "You wouldn't want to have to go outside right now and apologise to the truckers in this state, would you?"

"N-no, D-Daddy," she said quietly, getting into character now, writhing her arse against her dad's groin.

"Good girl," he said, the tone of praise in his deep, controlled voice making her whimper in delight. "Turn over and spread your legs. Show me that beautiful pussy you keep giving me a taste of." He knelt up on the bed in front of her, pulling his t-shirt off.

April obeyed, opening up as wide as she could for him, but he clearly thought she could go wider and pushed her knees until she felt like she would rip open in front of him.

"Oh, look at that." He sucked in air between his teeth. "That is the most gorgeous pussy I've ever seen, So much prettier than the pussy you came out of. It's just begging me to touch and fuck it. Do you want that, baby? Do you want me to touch you here? To lick you? To fuck you? To put the cock that made you deep inside the pussy it made?"

"Yes please." She felt like she could explode at hearing her dad say such filthy things to her. She never dreamt he had this in him, but then again, he made her, so if she had those thoughts, it stood to reason that he had them too. "I need it."

She flinched as she felt his thumb on her clit.

"Use me," he demanded. "Show me how you make yourself come."

She grabbed his thumb and used it to fuck her clit, trying to also put one of her fingers inside her, but her dad knocked her hand away from her pussy and pushed his own fingers in, one to begin with, then two, then three, stretching her as he scissored inside her and pressed on her g-spot, making her cry out while she masturbated with his thumb.

It didn't take long with everything her dad was making her feel and she quickly came, contracting around his fingers which felt painfully full inside her, her cries muffled by his other hand being placed over her mouth to keep her quiet.

He pulled his fingers out with a squelch, then sat back, carefully sucking her cum off each finger individually. "So sweet. This is my pussy, to be accessed wherever and whenever I want it, okay?"

"Yeah. But only like your cock is mine to suck and hold and fuck when I want to. Like now." She pushed her foot into his groin, toeing his erection, eager to see it. "Please?" she whined.

He pushed her foot away. "Not yet. I need to finish my dessert first." He shuffled down onto his belly, his arms coming up to hook around her thighs before he licked her from back to front of her pussy, anchoring her in place as she nearly leapt off the bed in surprise. His tongue sucked and tasted her, his teeth nibbled, and his cool breath blew gently on every scrap of skin that a father shouldn't know of his daughter. A sudden bite to her clit made her detonate into another orgasm, bright lights exploding behind her eyes as her mind soared at the forbiddeness of it all; the onslaught of sensations leaving April a quivering wreck, pleading with him to just fuck her, please.

At long last he ended his torture and moved down the bed, pulling his pyjama trousers off to stand naked in front of her, palming his erect cock, hidden somewhat from her view by the early morning shadows. "Final point of no return, April. You sure?"

She thumped the bed beside her in frustration, "Yes! Just get inside me, please. I'm on the pill so don't leave me waiting like this."

He chuckled and climbed back onto the bed, "Move over then. Show me how you ride your cock with my pussy like no one else can."

She grinned at his words and straddled his legs, bending down to spit onto her dad's thick cock, leaving the drool hanging from her lips as she finally got to see what she desperately wanted inside her. The strand of saliva sparkled silver, a delicate link from her to him, and she slowly lifted her eyes to peer up at him.

"Oh, you nasty little girl," he said, his arms crossed behind his head, propped up on his pillow so he could watch her, nodding at her to carry on.

She took his length in her mouth, popping on and off to flatten her tongue and lick the pre-cum from his weeping slit, then sinking back down to take as much of him into her as possible, digging her nails gently into the pliable skin around his balls as she went. She hummed, vibrating against his velvety skin, enjoying the gasp he gave.

Moving up his body, she rubbed her breasts against his cock, making the stiff member sway off course then jolt back into its proud position, trailing his wet tip down her soft belly, then stopping when her pussy met his cock. She rocked slowly back and forth, stroking herself on his length, coating his tip with her juices, but not actually putting him inside yet.

"Get a move on," he said through gritted teeth.

Shrugging with a grin, she took him in her hands, feeling him twitch under her gentle fingers, lined herself up...then sat down swiftly to impale herself on him, watching as her greedy pussy swallowed her dad's cock up whole. They both shouted out at the intrusion, and April bent down to meet his lips, their tongues and teeth clashing as she circled and pumped and bounced her hips up and down on his cock.

He grabbed her tits and cupped them reverently, rolling her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers. "Perfect," he murmured.

"You are a tit man then," she smirked. "I'd guessed as much."

"No bras from now on, ever, when you're with me. I want to see those tight nips pushing through on every piece of clothing you wear, driving me mad with the need to see them, touch them, suck them, and making every other man jealous that you're with me. Maybe I'll take you dogging and fuck you in front of them. I'd never let them touch you, but I'd show them what they could have if they were me." He grunted deeply at the thought, pulling her hips down harder onto him as though he could get more of him inside her.

"I'd fucking love that," exclaimed April, loving this scandalous side to her dad, feeling the extra gush in her pussy that his words triggered in her. "Anytime you want to show me off, expose me, use me in front of someone or tell me to do something, I'd be up for that."

"I'll...bear...it in mind," he ground out as his fingers dug into her waist grasping at flesh hard enough to surely leave marks on her tomorrow. Marks she'd wear with pride.

She threw her head back and enjoyed the taboo sensation of her dad's cock inside her as she moved, filling her up, stretching the pussy that only existed because of him. From finding him wanking to this, so much had changed between them now and hopefully this would be the first time of many.

"Sorry, I'm not going to last long," he panted.

"Don't worry," she said, touching her clit lightly, knowing it wouldn't take much for her to get there, but he knocked her hand away again.

"Mine," he said, sounding almost possessive.

She smiled and held her hands up in surrender, moving them to rest on his abs. "Gentle though, it's a bit sore."

He nodded and she maintained eye contact, encouraging him when he hit the perfect balance of pressure she needed. "Oh god, Dad, yeah, that's it. Fuck, I'm going to-" She squealed and his left hand flew up to clasp over her mouth, silencing her screams, his thumb slipping in to give her something to bite down on and suck.

"That's it. Such a good pussy taking all of my cock. You fit me so perfectly, like I tailor-made you for my cock and my cock alone. You feel amazing, baby girl. Come for me, now!" His words hit her deep inside in exactly the right place as his fingers sped up on her clit, and her orgasm exploded over her body, seeming to tip her dad over his own edge as he rammed harder into her with more urgency. "Christ, your greedy cunt's sucking me into you. I can't- argh!" he shouted out and leant up to pull her into him, pounding violently into her and biting down on her right shoulder as he came inside her.

They crashed down to the bed together, laughing and sweaty in a tangle of limbs, taking a minute to catch their breath.

"Are you okay" asked her dad, kissing her forehead.

"Yes, I am. Are you?"

He nodded, smiling down at her, stroking gently all over her back, shoulders, breasts, belly and the tops of her thighs. She breathed a sigh of relief, there were no words necessary from him to describe how happy he was right now, given the broad smile she could see on his face.

He frowned slightly, "Hey, have you got a tampon?"

April screwed her face up as she scooted down the bed with her thighs clenched together and reached for her wet wipes for them to both clean up, mightily confused at his random question. "No. I'm not due on for another two weeks so I didn't bring any with me. There might be one lurking at my bottom of my handbag, somewhere," she gestured to it at the side of their beds. "Why?"

"Because I want you to walk around in public with my sperm trapped inside you. I saw the idea once in a film and I always wanted to do it, but it's not the sort of thing I've been able to ask anyone else to do. But trapping my sperm in the pussy that my sperm made takes it into a whole other dimension. I would have loved it to have been this first time."

April stared at her dad open-mouthed, "You kinky bastard!"

He shrugged, "Sometimes you just need a nudge to release what's always been there inside you." He pulled her bag down from her side of the bed, "Check for me, please."

She found a super-plus tampon in an inner pocket and twisted the wrapper off, pulling the string down and handing it to her dad.

He gestured for her to lie back and spread her knees. He tutted at something, "That won't do." She felt his fingers scooping their combined liquids from her inner thighs and pushing it back inside her, making her groin spasm at the delicious dirtiness of what he was doing to her. He licked one of his wet fingers, then pushed the other into her mouth for her to suck eagerly, their sweetness and saltiness perfectly mixed, creating something better like a brand new cocktail. He moved his hand back down and her pussy felt the tampon being pushed in, her walls protesting slightly at the new invasion.

"Fuck, I can't wait to take you to breakfast knowing what's inside you." He breathed heavily, stroking the skin below her belly button, as if stroking the sperm inside her. "We'll have to buy some more tampons later so you've always got my sperm in you or on you until we get home."

He pulled out a wet wipe to gently clean her up, then lay down next to her, pulling her body into his. "Now, sleep for another hour or so. And get ready to show that beautiful body off to me in the morning. It's gonna get a lot dirtier around here. Are you ready for that, baby girl?"

What else could she say to a question like that? "Yes, Daddy."

"Good girl."

She lay back down into his arms, snuggled against her dad's warm chest and felt totally at ease for the first time in the longest while. Yeah, she was ready.

12