The Truckers Wife

Story Info
His friend needs help.
1.8k words
4.01
31.4k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am at a place in my life where we are as comfortable as I had hoped. My wife Darleen and I have raised 3 great kids who are well on their way to becoming wonderful young adults. Our saving and retirement are exactly where we were told it needed to be at this point.

I am 42 and Dar is 40. We own a very nice home in a nice suburb of Louisville, Kentucky. I settled here after my time in the military and met Darleen here. We own our own business and run it. My three semis are paid for and so is our home. Darleen is a beautiful woman of 5'2" and 126lbs. Her breasts are more than a small hand full at 35c cups and her hips may be and inch more?

She turns heads and keeps them turned when they do as she enters a room. And she still does so to me when I see her. She was a virgin right up to just before our wedding and may be a hand full of guys were lucky enough to have those beautiful breasts in hand before mine got a hold of them. She has made me the best wife one could ever ask for.

I still drive one of my trucks over the road long hauling and I am out * to 10 days a run and back in for at least 3 on cycle any more. I know I am doing more than I should now the kids are all out and Darleen could be more lonely.

I was down south on a run and ran into Doug Minor an old friend I had once trucked with some years back and we had two man a rig for a couple years Our wives were good friends back then and she had finally gotten the lonelys we call em and Fell for a boyfriend who lived close by and she spent way more time in his bed than in Doug's. Her boyfriend was a colored guy too. Donna was a red head and built for speed. Wow what a set of tits. and ass. Doug always said they were darn near as nice as Darleen's.

Anyway he told me he was in some trouble. I as what kind of trouble and figured it had something to do with some bodies old lady. He kind of surprised me when he said some medical issues. So I ask for details.

He told me he probably should no be driving his truck but since his divorce from Donna he needed to keep it moving to keep it. I knew he was too proud to let me bail him out and he didn't know I was in good enough shape to do so anyway. I knew Darleen would be ok if I did. She always thought lots of Doug.

I have seen Dougs' hands on my wife's ass several times when dancing. And mine had been on Donna's too. In fact Donna had tried to get me to let Doug take Darleen farther. In fact she had tried twice to encourage my wife to try colored dick stick, Donna called it. Donna always teased me about how Doug always said my wife's tits were better than hers. I was out at a truck pull with guys and Doug and Donna took Darleen out drinking. They all got drunk and Donna drove them home. Doug crawled over into the back seat with my wife.

And they were making out.

She says they were kissing like high school lovers and next thing she see is Darleen's top is off and her tits are bare. She said she was yelling for him to get her panties off and dick stick her.

She claims had she been just a cunt hair more together he'd a got his cock in her. Just a cunt hair too soon I pulled into your driveway and she jumped out and ran inside. She still says to this day had she just drove on by Doug would a got her. I never did ask my wife about it and she never said anything. She did say they got way too drunk.

Donna tried to get my dick in her several times. But I never knew if she wanted my cock or my wife to try black cock.

Anyway Doug told me he was almost blacking out at times. He had pulled over a few times and even had to stop to rest twice before going on.

"Davie I need a rider who could drive if I couldn't just for a slight rest."

We went on talking for the rest of our meal we were and we were getting ready to leave.

"Say Dave what is Darleen doing now? She working at something?"

"No she has been looking for something part time now. The kids are all gone."

"She wouldn't think about a few runs with me would she, Dave?"

I broke out in a chuckle.

"Oh, now I get it you still looking for ways to get that big dog of yours up in my wife's pussy.

"No Dave I am serious I may loose my truck if I can't keep it going to make my payments. I can't afford to pay someone to drive it full time but I can pay a part timer enough to make it pay for her. She has kept her CDL up hasn't she?"

I realized how serious this was because he would not be asking for help unless he really was trying to get into Darleen's pants.

"I know I should not tell you this but I want you to know how bad I need this. I know Donna told you about the night she drove us home. And Darleen jumped out and ran inside. Well she ran inside naked. I had her panties off too and my cock in the lips of her pussy. She rubbed the head up and down in her. She whispered to me to go ahead and put it in. I kicked her bare ass out when she ran inside. Hardest fucking thing I have ever done. I never wanted a woman more in my life. But I have never had a better friend than you, Dave."

He had tears in his eyes when he said it. I got up patted him on the back and as I walked away I said to him.

"Call her tell her you need a favor go by pick her up and she'll ride with you a while, Shit you might even get laid."

I paid our bills and grinned at him as I headed to the door. I heard him as he held his phone.

"FUCK YOU DAVID."

I don't call Darleen every night nor does she call me. And I didn't that night. But I did the next one. I tried our home and got the machine so I tried her cell. She answered on the fourth ring.

"So where ya at?"

"I am down in the bottom of Alabama about to cross over into Florida,"

"Are you driving now?"

"No I am just being the rider. He picked me up last night and we drove 3 hours before super and three after then stopped for three hours rest."

"So is he doing ok?"

"Ya, he has been fine so far. Of coarse I have ridden two hours with my top off to keep him awake."

"How many times has he been off the road grabbing them then?"

"You don't believe me do you?"

"What ever you say?"

"Hang up I will face time you."

I did and my phone rang. And I answered. My wife sat in the passenger seat of a big truck facing the windshield her beautiful breasts displayed wonderfully for me. I then heard Doug .

"My boy are these prime or what? Have you ever seen a more wonderful reason to stay alert that she gives me?"

"I have to agree I see nothing better. Has she fucked you yet Doug?"

"No worries Dave, she has not yet. And I tried last night. She slept nude with me last night. But no pussy. She gave em to me and I even fingered her. No pussy, unless you give me permission to!"

"Good luck with that Buddy."

"Is that permission Dave?"

"You'll know if I give it Doug."

I was not worried about Darleen being naked with Doug at all. Nor was I worried about their trip becoming fully sexual unless I did give my permission. I was still thinking about it when my cell rang again. I knew it would be them again to tease me. So I just picked it up.

"So, do you need me to show you my tits?"

"I would love to see your tits, Donna."

"Hang up I'll face time you."

It rang again and sure enough her big pretty breasts were on display.

"Now how the fuck did you get into this Donna? And yes, they are pretty as ever."

"She called me before he picked her up and we talked about it. She still has a thing about Doug and I know it. But I also know he is really having some trouble."

"So how do you know all this. You are a happily married woman Donna."

"I still fuck Doug once in a while and keep up."

"Does Barry know that?"

"Barry doesn't care who I fuck, he isn't prude like you."

"Good God Dave let Doug have her now on this trip. Let him breed the little wife, he won't hurt her."

"You are probably right Donna it may be time."

'What? Did you just say YES?"

"Maybe?"

"God Damn David you said, YES!"

"Yes, I will likely give them my permission."

"Doug has wanted his black cock up inside your wife for as long as I have know you guys. And I think she has too."

"Well, if she calls tonight he will get his wish."

We talked a while longer and then hung up. As the evening moved on I began to think my wife was not going to call me. But at just about 10:30pm my cell rang. And it was her. We chatted for nearly an hour and just as we were going to hang up Darleen ask.

"Honey, I will catch hell if I don't ask you. But we are naked in the sleeper. I am spread wide and his big cock's head is touching my clit and laying in my spread lips. Doug wanted me to ask you if he could put it in me?"

I simply said.

"Tell him to push!"

I heard her muffled repeat of what I had told her. Then I heard her gasp. Just as I hung up. And I knew my wife had just been filled with BBC.