The True Exposure of Miss Obscene

Story Info
A new villain almost topples super-heroine, Miss Obscene.
6.1k words
4.63
11.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This one has been bubbling for a while, a twist on another pervy super-heroine story I wrote. It's cute, but not worth a harder edit, so here ya go.

______

"Miss Obscene is on the scene!" yelled one of the police officers, pointing to the sky. Detective Mark Patterson looked up, just as the masked super-heroine landed with a heavy thud across the street. She must have leapt from halfway across town.

Mark held up his hands to the boys behind him, and turned. "I'll give Miss Obscene an up-to-date. Smith, you take the radio, in case the hostage-takers call while I'm away." He handed the radio over to his colleague. "Everyone else, keep your eyes locked on the doors and windows."

The detective was impressed how most of the officers were able to peel their eyes off Miss Obscene, and direct their attention back to the crisis at hand, across the other street, at Bradford National Bank. Surely, with the super-heroine here, things would get resolved quickly, the detective hoped. He headed toward her.

Jennifer Sprinkler - AKA Miss Obscene - dusted off her knees and quickly tweaked her nipples, before pulling her breasts out more prominently from the holes that were fashioned in her costume. Once she was properly adjusted, she waved to Detective Mark Patterson, who was quickly approaching. When he was within earshot, she spoke, "How's it goin', Detective? How many bad guys we lookin' at?"

"Glad to see you here, Miss Obscene" huffed Mark. "There's at least four of them. No more than a dozen hostages, but they won't let us know the exact number. They are demanding a bus."

"Why is it these idiots think that works?" sighed the super-heroine, shaking her tits at the detective, not a foot away from her now.

"Your guess is good as mine. So? Should we wait it out and get more information, or do you have a better plan?" The detective trusted Miss Obscene's advice.

"I'm thinking," replied the super-heroine, lightly twisting her left nipple.

Miss Obscene and the detective were on good terms, as they'd worked together on many occasions. When Jennifer first acquired her powers, she was a welcomed asset to law enforcement, even though she had to keep her true identity a secret. You see, prior to superheroes, there were supervillains. Two particularly evil ones, in fact. One who went by the name, Dr. Professor, and the other who called himself The Irony Giant. They were both narcissistic brainiacs, who amassed a large, cult following of henchmen, using mind control tactics to build their empires. It took creative gumption on Jennifer's part to bring it all down. The detective had been indebted to Miss Obscene ever since.

Mark and Jennifer were close in another way, too, but the detective didn't know it. Miss Obscene's alter-ego, Jennifer Sprinkler, was the D.A., and by working as the district attorney, she and Mark conferred on many cases. It was amazing how putting on a pair of glasses, and pulling the hair back, could so easily fool her colleague. On the other hand, when he spoke to Miss Obscene, Mark wasn't really focusing on Jennifer's face. She twisted her nipples again, as she spoke. "Alright, Detective. I'm going to make my way inside quietly, from the roof. Keep the terrorists tied up on the phone, if possible."

"Then what?" Mark asked, while he watched the super-heroine lick a finger, bringing it down to her clit, which peered out of the open-crotch of her costume. Mark knew Miss Obscene attained her powers through her lewd actions. The more vulgar she behaved, the stronger her powers grew, but Mark was so used to it now, her actions weren't "offensive" or embarrassing in any way to him. Rather, he found it intensely erotic that she sacrificed her dignity for the betterment of mankind.

"We'll play it by ear," Jennifer said, lightly circling her clit with her fingertips. How she wished she could tell Mark who she really was, but she knew she should never cross that line. "If I don't think there's a suitable avenue to approach and neutralize, I'll come back out and we can reassess the situation."

Mark made his way back to the other officers while Miss Obscene raced to the northwest side of the building. With her ass firmly poking out of her costume, she wiggled it to the LEOs across the street, before scaling up the edge of the two story building. She was grinding her pussy against the brick, making a show for everyone, save for those inside the bank, who couldn't see her from this angle.

'I guess I will never stop coming up with ways to be so fucking vulgar,' Jennifer thought to herself, and for the thousandth time, she cursed the aliens that bestowed these powers to her, where obscene acts endowed her with great gifts: super strength, speed, agility and near-invulnerability. Though she couldn't fly, she could make great leaps in the air, and land on the ground unharmed, covering great distances quickly. But in order to do all this, she needed to constantly expose herself, sometimes even go so far as to fuck herself, in front of strangers, bad guys and good. People's reactions are what truly fueled her powers. Anyway, it was for this reason, Jennifer would never reveal her true identity. It would be humiliating if people knew that the real woman behind the perverted super-heroine, was the local district attorney.

"Why didn't those aliens choose an exhibitionist for these powers?" Jennifer whispered to herself as she climbed the last brick to the roof.

Moments later, Miss Obscene was wiggling her way through the duct work of the second floor. She reasoned everyone was on the bottom floor. Gently, she removed a vent and quietly pounced to the ground. Miss Obscene's costume was specifically designed to draw attention to her tits, ass and bare pussy. Without an audience, she quickly began losing her powers and the advantages they bequeath. She rushed to the staircase, listening ahead with her advanced hearing. Two voices were present in the hall, at the far end.

Like a shot, Jennifer took off, zipping down the stairs and through the hall. She was prepared to knock the men out with two quick taps, but at the last moment, she realized they were hostages, not henchmen. They carried no weapons and were perched against the wall, whispering to each other. She stopped on a dime, hushing them with her fingers to their lips, as they were shocked by the sudden intrusion. "Miss Obscene?" the one on the left squealed, wide-eyed. "Thank God you're here."

Jennifer reached up and grabbed her right breast, quickly licking and sucking the nipple, allowing her powers to surge as she had the two men witnessed her lewd act. Finally, she spoke. "Is everyone okay?"

"So far," said the man on the right. "They locked the back doors from the inside with a chain. You can probably break that, though." That much was true, thought Jennifer, as she gently bounced and squeezed her ample tits in front of the men. "They're having me and Jake guard this hall against the other hostages. They check on us from time to time, and said if either of us weren't here during a check in, they would shoot one of the tellers."

"You both work here?" asked Jennifer, now pulling hard on her nipples. The two men could not look away from the sexually perverse acts. She was used to it, and allowed it to feed into her powers.

"That's right," said the first man. "We have four girls... tellers... working today. The rest are hostages... customers"

"How many bad guys?"

"Also four," said the man, watching the super-heroine tug and twist on her nipples. He had heard the rumors and stories of Miss Obscene, but never expected to see her in person.

"And they are all in the lobby?"

"Last we checked, unless they went to the safe."

Miss Obscene sighed. "Look, I need to be as fast as possible, especially if they are all in the room together. I can't risk someone getting hurt." She pulled out the Doppler Dildo from her utility belt as she spoke. "I need you two to watch me fuck myself for a minute, okay? I need to be powerful enough, that none of them see me coming."

"Oh, well... of course," said the older one on the right, whose cock was getting stiff in his slacks. Miss Obscene rolled her eyes, well accustomed to such reactions from men. As much as she hated it, if he were to jack off while watching her, her powers would exponentially increase. She didn't need THAT kind of power, and kept quiet about it. It was humiliating enough allowing these two strangers to witness her working her pussy with the dildo, without them recipricating perverted acts.

As usual, Jennifer felt simultaneously shameful, horny, embarrassed and aroused while shaming herself in front of the two men. She came before thirty seconds passed, feeling a strong energy erupt inside her. She quickly holstered the dildo, waving goodbye to the two, before dashing off at super sonic speeds.

"Goddamn, she is hot," whispered the younger man, to his associate.

Jennifer zipped into the open room, disarming all the bad guys in a flash. A few light taps instantly knocked three of the bandits unconscious, when Miss Obscene focused on the leader, rushing him, wrapping her pussy around his face, knocking him to the floor. She felt ever more powerful, as the man realized the position he was in, staring into her crotch. Jennifer had complete control over him, but experienced some shame with her pussy waving in his face. He obviously liked it, even if his grand plan had been foiled.

"No bank robbery today, tough guy!" shouted Miss Obscene. With superhuman amplification, she cried out for the detective and his men to enter. In minutes, they had everyone handcuffed, and were calming the scene.

A bit later, Detective Mark was taking Miss Obscene's description of events. "I appreciate you not leaving, until I got your statement. You sure you got every one of the robbers?"

"Unless one is posing as a customer, yes" shrugged Jennifer. She didn't mind Mark gawking at her body, and though she had no reason to be obscene at the moment, she found herself gently tweaking a nipple here and there. Jennifer still wished she could tell him who she really was. She had no one to share this secret with.

"We'll have these boys in front of a judge before the week's out," sighed Mark. "It's gonna fuck up my schedule, too. We actually have an event in your honor coming up soon."

Jennifer laughed, while also secretly thinking about how eager she was to work this case the detective with her clothes on, in her role as district attorney. "I think I heard about that. I'm very flattered you would host an event in my honor, but it isn't necessary."

"Would you like to come?" he asked.

"I'm sorry, Detective. I don't do public events."

"Why not?"

"Well, I'm a superhero, and any number of people might be out to get me. If they know where I am and when I am there, they could plan an attack. And unless I am powered up, I could easily be defeated. The only way to stay powered is to engage in acts of obscenity. I reserve those actions for chasing bad guys only." Everything Jennifer said was true.

"I see. Of course, that makes sense. That explains why you're tweaking your nipples now. To stay 'powered up'?"

"That's right, just in case I need to be on guard."

The detective had hoped she was doing it because she liked him. He may have been right, even if he didn't know it.

**

Sure enough, Jenner received a call from Mark that evening, regarding the case. Jennifer played dumb at first, as she listened to him over the phone. "Miss Obscene caught some bad guys again. Open and shut case. I'm emailing the files to you tonight."

"Great, I was expecting your call, Mark, when I first heard about it," Jennifer said. "By the way, I also heard you met the lady herself. Miss Obscene. Is it awesome being in the presence of a super-hero?"

"Oh, a bit intimidating, I suppose," laughed the detective. "But wow, she is amazing."

"You like her?"

"Who doesn't? Wouldn't you kill for a body like hers? And for her to sacrifice her dignity like she does. She really is an American hero. So inspiring."

"I suppose she is," Jennifer giggled, over the phone. "I've talked to her several times, actually. It's fair to say we're friends, if I were to be honest."

"Lucky you," grumbled the detective, in earnest. "You know, the squad is hosting a day in her honor next week. Almost all the females on staff are coming naked in support of Miss Obscene. Would you be interested in joining us?"

"Oh, uh, would I have to go naked, too?" Jennifer asked. If she did, it would instantly give away her identity. Her proportions are too unique to not be recognized, even without the suit, which emphasized her assets.

"Silly, of course you can go naked!" laughed Mark. "Jennifer, imagine the positive message you would send. You, the district attorney, supporting Miss Obscene's crime fighting efforts, helping make the streets safer. She saves lives, Jennifer. Perhaps, if others in the public acquire super powers, they will follow Miss Obscene's example, and use their powers for good, not evil. Every super-powered individual that has emerged in the last decade has been a villain, up until Miss Obscene came along."

"I get it, I get it," Jennifer said, exasperated. "But I just realized, my calendar is full next week. I think I will have to pass." She was shaking, thinking of the risk of exposing herself that way.

"I think you're missing out on something special," said the detective. Jennifer wished badly she could confess to the detective. Then it hit her. Maybe she could help him, after all. "Mark, I think I can appease you one way."

"How's that?" he asked.

"I'll call Miss Obscene. Like I said, we get along quite well, actually. I'll make sure she stops by and attends your event. Text me the date and time."

"Oh, no, Jennifer. I already invited her and she declined. Good reasons, too."

"Mark, just let me talk to her. I'll see what I can do." Jennifer hung up, ending the conversation before Mark could press further for her presence at the event.

Making a public appearance as Miss Obscene is risky. In and of itself, Jennifer knew she had to stay powerful, so that she wouldn't be threatened by any possible attack. Acting lewdly in front of strangers seemed more humiliating and vulgar to her, if she wasn't fighting crime while doing it. Jennifer did have one tool up her sleeve that would make this easier to cope: the Panty Penetrator, a high-powered vibrator, with an everlasting battery, held into the vaginal canal, via leather panties. The vibrator attaches to a clip in the panties, which wraps around one's ass and hips and pulls back, to be tied tightly. This keeps the vibrator positioned deeply and firmly in the pussy at all times. Simply wearing the device would allow Jennifer to maintain her powers, while behaving as normal as possible.

Jennifer couldn't believe it. She was outside the Police Hall, where the ceremony was just getting started. There must have been six hundred or more people filling the whole block. Dozens of women dressed up just like Miss Obscene herself, albeit with homemade costumes. Some of them looked better than others, but there was no mistaking the real Miss Obscene, when Jennifer arrived as her super-alter-ego. Everyone recognized her immediately and the crowd erupted in cheers. She hurriedly made her way through to the guest of honor's table, where Detective Patterson awaited. It was at the top of the stairs, in front of the building. Cameras and microphones were set off to the side, near a podium.

"I can't believe it's you, Miss Obscene!" cried one man, while groping her right breast. Jennifer allowed it, as many of the strangers took the same liberties in the crowd. It only served to make her more powerful, which was acceptable to her. The whole time, Jennifer smiled and waved, acknowledging her fans, working her way to Mark.

"Thank you for coming," said the detective, standing up. Miss Obscene smiled, relieved to see his friendly face. "Jennifer convinced you to come, after all? I so wish she could be here, too."

"I'm sure she wishes she could be," said Miss Obscene, smiling. Mark was staring at her tits, as was normal. He hadn't yet noticed the vibrator buzzing away in her pussy.

"So you decided it's safe to be here, after all?" asked Mark, as the super-heroine got closer. He offered her a chair and they sat down together.

Jennifer leaned into him, allowing the vibrator to push in deeper. "I'm using my panty penetrator, detective. It allows me to stay powered up, enough to be alert. Should danger arise, I can respond." Jennifer opened her legs, so Mark could see how the device hammered away inside her. In order to stay powered, Jennifer did need to subject herself to acts like this. She couldn't hide her shame. Quite the opposite. She had to embrace it, so she could feed off the reactions of those watching her.

"Very clever device," smiled the detective, with lust in his eyes. How he wished that could be him inside her, instead of the alien device. "So, tell me. I didn't realize you and Jennifer Sprinkler were on such good terms."

"We share our duties in the fight against crime. I guess we're all intertwined, right?"

The detective laughed. "I suppose you got that right. So glad you're on our side."

Miss Obscene smiled, accepting the flattery, working her kegels. The vibrator was bringing her close to her first orgasm of the day, especially with Mark ogling her. Jennifer wasn't fond of that kind of action from most guys, but she enjoyed being lusted over from him. She tossed it to the power imbalance. Perhaps Mark was unused to strong women and how to behave around them. He surprised Jennifer with a new question, just as she began to climax, "Can I ask you something about Miss Sprinkler? Do you happen to know if she has a boyfriend?"

Jennifer moaned as she came on the vibrator, curling her brow as she looked to the detective. "Uh.. n.. no.. no, I don't think she d... d.. does." Jennifer came again, noticing how stiff Mark was in his slacks. How she wished to have a real cock inside her, especially when she was cumming.

"Sometimes, I don't know what to think of that wonderful woman," sighed Mark, while still gawking at the superheroine, recognizing she had just orgasmed.

"What do you mean?" Jennifer asked, sitting up a bit, allowing herself to calm from the climax, and feeling that surging power rise within her.

"I invited her here, but she said she was too busy. I think she's just embarrassed."

"About?"

"Well, Miss Sprinkler is just so modest, Miss Obscene. Not like you at all. I don't think she realizes how beautiful she is."

"Really?" Jennifer asked, leaning in. She began tweaking a nipple, not even realizing it. Habit.

"I think she believes she would have felt out of place at this event, but it would have been fine. Regardless, she certainly shouldn't be shy."

"You think she's shy? That maybe she just isn't comfortable being naked in front of others?" 'If he only knew,' thought Jennifer.

"Do you think all these women here are comfortable with being naked?" the detective scoffed, waving around the crowd. "Of course not, but they are here to support you, Miss Obscene. You set a fine example of sacrifice. And sexuality, I might add. Anyway, I just hope Jennifer knows we would all respect her, no matter how she arrived. On a personal note, I enjoy her company very much."

Jennifer giggled, allowing her breasts to jiggle. "I guess you will have to put up with me, instead."

"A pleasure," said Mark. "Absolute pleasure."

"And whatever Jennifer may feel about herself, I don't mind if you look at my body. In fact, I encourage it."

"I know you do, and thank you for that."

Jennifer pulled her nipples out more, giving them a brief squeeze, feeling a slight rise in power within her. Just then, one of the women dressed as the super-heroine herself approached. "Hello! I am such a huge fan," she said, excitedly, offering her hand. Jennifer shook it, smiling.

12