The True Love's Arrow Ch. 01

Story Info
Julia love's Max huge cock.
6.5k words
4.67
28.7k
63

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ogdoad
Ogdoad
198 Followers

Originally this was a short size-queen story, but somehow it has grown to be an almost novel-length (34K words at the moment). I have finished six chapters, and more is coming. So, I guess novels and novellas is the right place for this.

The name of the story comes from The Rockateers song with the same name, and later in the story, someone will be in pain and crawling.

THIS STORY INCLUDES MATERIAL THAT SOME READERS MAY FIND OFFENSIVE. ALL CHARACTERS ARE 18-YEARS-OLD OR OLDER AND CONSENTING ADULTS.

<====<¤>====>


Julia Starr was dead tired when she walked into her home. It had been the most terrible week. There had been times when she had thought she would not survive until the week would be over. It had not been just one student or one thing, no, the shitty things had been piling up all through the week.

First, one of the parents had yelled at her only because she had not given A's to his son. That happened quite often. Julia had learned that wealthy parents of the students of the prestigious boarding school were sure that their kids were sweet and well-behaved geniuses, and it was her fault if their kids didn't get good grades.

But this time, the father of the obnoxious boy had gone to the Principal who then poormouthed her while the father of the boy sat in the corner, having an arrogant smirk on his face. That had happened on Monday. On Tuesday, the same boy groped her tits.

Since the PE Teacher had witnessed it, Julia had given the kid detention and made a formal complaint. This had resulted in another session in from of the Principal. He'd claimed that if Julia had not dressed in such tight clothes, the boy would not have groped her breasts.

Julia wondered how she had been able to keep her rage under wraps when Principal slut-shamed her. She carefully chose the outfits she wore in school to do her best to hide her voluptuous figures. But hiding her large breasts, curvy hips and luscious butt was hard, if not impossible task.

Julia had thought about having a breast reduction surgery but had decided not to do it. Her tits looked damn good, and Julia loved the attention men gave to her because of her large breasts.

After getting her ass handed to her by the Principal, she spent the rest of the week listening to rich and powerful parents complaining about how their perfect kids didn't get the grades they deserved. Julia loved teaching but hated the meetings with the parents. Fortunately, she had to go through that only twice a semester. That she could endure. If she'd had to meet the obnoxious and sanctimonious parents more often than that, she would have already quit her job. Julia didn't need the teacher's salary, in fact, she didn' need to work because her grandfather had set her a huge Trust Fund.

Julia sighed when she realized that as a girl, she had been just as bad as the worst of her privileged students. As a teen, she'd thought that just because she belonged to an old, prestige and very wealthy family, others should treat her like a princess, just like her father did. Julia made a mental note to send "Thank you /I'm sorry" cards to her teachers.

On the way home, Julia felt tired but excited about the upcoming weekend. Julia planned to seduce her husband Alex, and then spend the whole weekend fucking like bunnies. It had been a long time since they'd done that. They both were busy with their work and career, and it seemed that only after three years of marriage their once so wild sex life had reduced to less than once a week, and that was not enough.

Julia wanted more, much more.

When she got into her home, the apartment was too quiet. Usually, when she got home, her husband always was listening to his blues records. Then she heard a woman's voice. Following the sound, Julia went to the guest room's door at the end of the corridor. Julia listened to the grunting for a few moments, and when she heard the slurping sounds, Julia felt a need to see what was happening in the guest room.

As she slowly pushed the door open, Julia feared that Alex would hear it. But when there was the tiniest crack between the door and the frame, Julia saw that there was no danger for her husband to notice the door opening. Or anything else, for that matter. Alex was too enthralled by the woman sucking his dick to notice anything.

Julia's mind reeled; she did not believe that she was watching her husband's cock buried deep into the mouth of a kneeling woman. Julia felt betrayed, and jealousy was boiling inside her.

Julia had never seen a couple having sex and couldn't take her eyes off the sight. She could not move; she couldn't take her eyes off the provocative and raunchy spectacle happening before her eyes. As Julia watched the bitch sucking Alex's cock, her heart started to beat faster. She felt her nipples tightening, and her pussy was moistening.

As hurt by the sight as she was, Julia still was getting hotter by the minute as she watched her husband enjoying getting sucked by another woman. She should have stopped it. But she didn't; she froze, Julia couldn't take her eyes off the provocative and raunchy spectacle happening before her eyes. The bitch sucking her husband was sex on legs, narrow waist, luscious, heart-shaped ass, big tits, shiny and long curly black hairs flowing down her back. In fact, the woman reminded a lot of her; she could have been Julia's sister.

It seemed that her husband had the type he liked.

As Alex turned a little, for the first time, Julia saw the woman's face; it was their next-door neighbor, Sara. For a moment, Sara stroked Alex's cock with her hand, cupping his balls with another hand. She sucked him with hunger. Alex grunted and pushed Sara's head off his dick. "Get on your fours," Alex commanded.

He backed away from Sara and got behind the woman offering her ass to him. Alex grabbed her luscious ass by the hips and slowly pushed himself into her. Sara moaned and gasped. Julia couldn't understand why she was getting turned on by the private sex show she was watching.

"Fuck. Oh, yes! Baby! Fuck me!" Sara said, and Alex started to thrust into her with deep stabs. Sara was yelping and moaning loudly as he took her from behind. Sara's whimpers and squeals of pleasure filled Julia's ears. The lewd sounds of fucking aroused Julia. Her husband rammed it into the woman like a man possessed.

Suddenly Sara's back arched, and she cried her orgasm out. Watching the little bitch cum on Alex's cock, froze Julia's brain. Alex didn't stop ramming it in. He put his hand on Sara's back and pushed her face down the mattress and got on his feet. Crouching on top of her, he started pounding his cock into the woman like a jackhammer. The woman under him let out a wailing cry.

As Julia watched her husband riding Sara, for the first time in her life, she understood where the saying' beast with two backs' came from; the couple in the bed was like two dogs in the heat. As Sara again opened her mouth to cry yet another orgasm out, Julia closed the door, equally shocked and enraged.

A minute later, she was out of the door. Julia pushed the elevator call button. She had not had any idea that Alex was unfaithful to her. She was angry beyond measure. Not only was her husband screwing their neighbor Sara, but he also had the gall to bring the bitch into their home. The only way it could have been worse would've been if he'd fucked Sara on their marital bed. At least, he kept it in the guest room. Probably because that way he could hide the smell of sex, when they had no guests, Julia never went to the guest room.

Julia wanted to get her revenge, and if Sara had been married, Julia would have gone to her husband and fucked him. But Sara was single, so that plan had to be dropped. When the elevator door opened, she got in fuming with the anger. She pushed at the first-floor button and then took a step back to lean on the wall.

Julia blinked in confusion when her butt hit something soft. She turned around and blinked again when she found herself looking into the gray eyes. When getting into the elevator, Julia had not noticed anyone there. Julia had a strange feeling that she had seen the man before, but she just couldn't place him. He looked like every successful middle-aged lawyer she had ever seen. Except that he didn't have the aura of a self-righteous alpha male that the successful lawyers always had.

In fact, if anything, he seemed to be a meek man.

"I'm sorry that I bumped on you," she said.

"No need to be sorry, Mrs. Starr, no harm was done," the smiling man said.

Julia blinked a few times, wondering how he knew her name. "You seem to have me at a disadvantage. You know my name, but I don't know yours."

"Oh, where are my manners," the man said, offering his hand. "I'm Maximilian Michaelsson."

His name said nothing to her. "How do you know my name?" Julia asked.

"I sold the apartment to you," he replied.

"Oh," Julia said, suddenly remembering the small man who had sold the apartment. "I'm sorry that I didn't recognize you."

"Don't be, I have a face that is easy to forget," he said.

You can say that again, Julia thought as her eyes traveled over his slender body. He was a short man, more than a few inches shorter than her six-foot-one, and there was nothing remarkable in him. He was one of the men whose age was hard to tell. He could be anything between thirty and sixty. He was not the type of man she usually bedded. Still, he didn't have a wedding ring, and suddenly she got a crazy-ass impulse to fuck this short man in retaliation for Alex's infidelity.

Obeying her impulse before she'd lose her courage, Julia pushed him against the wall and kissed him madly and hard. He didn't do anything, either protest or respond. When she released him, her lips felt swollen and hungry. She cupped his face and looked into his eyes. "Kiss me back," she said and kissed him again.

She kissed him long and hard. He responded by running his hand up her back and pulling her into him. The kiss became more and more passionate with each passing second. When they were done, both were breathing extremely hard and fast.

"Mrs. Starr, you are married," he said.

Anger flared in her eyes as she said, "Right now, my asshole of a husband is fucking another woman. I want to get even with him," she said, pressing her body against his. Sliding her hand between his legs, she gave a gentle squeeze. She felt his erection and smirked. "One part of you is ready to take me, isn't it?"

"Yes," he gasped as Julia stroked his cock through his slacks.

Then Julia frowned and opened her hand and squeezed his erection again. It was thick. Julia took a step back to look at him. His cheeks were flushed and tight with arousal. The bulge in his pants was huge. She could tell that he was well-hung.

Julia had always been fascinated by big cocks. She'd always wanted to take a big cock on a test run. The thought of fucking a neighbor with a big cock to get even with her husband excited her. "Which floor?" she asked.

"I live in the penthouse," Max said, "but, Mrs. Starr you are—"

"Fuck that name! Fuck Alex! I want to get even with Alex. I'm going to give you the fuck of your life!" Julia said, pushing the top floor button. She didn't care who he was or what would happen afterward. She was running purely on instincts; she could not predict her own next move. All Julia wanted was to get her revenge fuck.

The need filled her as she stroked his sizable dick through the fabric of his slacks. She kissed him again, pressing her soft body against his slender frame, feeling the heat of him. They got out of the elevator and into his apartment. Julia, eager to taste his cock, reached for the snap and zipper of his pants and shoved them down. She slid her thumbs under the waistband of his boxers and pulled them down until his cock sprung free.

Julia's eyes widened when she saw his cock in its full glory. "Oh, my God," she exclaimed. His cock was enormous, long and thick, with ridges and veins showing along the shaft, the tip oozing precum. It was a good ten inches long and insanely fat. It was so big that it was drooping a little under its own weight. Julia was mesmerized, her heart raced. She felt her pussy swelling and getting wet. She gasped when the cock stiffened even further as she stared at it. "Jesus Christ! It is still growing!"

"I know that my penis is grossly large," Max said. "Most ladies back off when they see my penis."

Julia reached out a hand and looking into his eyes, ran a fingertip along his length. "Nothing is going to stop me from getting that wonderful cock into me." She said and dropped to her knees and whimpered in desire as she looked at the cock inches away from her face.

Max's cock was even bigger than the cocks she'd seen in the big dick porn. It was long, maybe even full foot, and it literally was thick as a coke can. Julia shivered at the thought of getting her pussy stretched by the massive girth of the monster cock before her.

The fire was building in her loins. Her pussy was gushing like a waterfall. Her womb clenched at the thought of getting something so big and raw and primal inside her. Licking the tip, tasting the precum, Julia stroked the cock with both hands; she couldn't believe how thick and long and hard and hot it was.

She pulled the foreskin back and flicked her tongue over the angry purple tip, making Max grunt. The musky, utterly male smell and taste of it made her pussy clench with the desire. Opening wide, she took the head of his cock inside and began to suck him.

His hands slid into her hair. Julia drew back slightly. "Look at me," she whispered, licking the cockhead. "Look at me, I want you to watch me sucking your wonderful cock."

With a groan and heavy eyes, he looked down as she took him back into her mouth. Looking up at him, Julia angled her head so that she could take him deeper. Julia grunted in annoyance when it was as deep into her mouth as she could take it, and still, a lot of it was left out. She had to stretch her jaws like a snake just to fit the massive cock into her mouth, and she had to be extra careful not to scrape it with her teeth. The thickness of his cock caused her to drool from the corners of her mouth.

Julia pulled back, making wet slurping sounds all men want to hear. She sucked on the shaft hard, caressing it with her tongue, loving the taste, loving the hot and velvety feel of the big cock in her mouth. Pushing her face down his shaft more firmly, Julia started to hum loudly to make her mouth vibrate. She furiously bobbed her head back and forth on the massive shaft, sucking it as hard as she could, determined to make him cum fast.

Max was panting and shuddering as Julia sucked him. She slid her hand into her panties, starting to suck harder and faster. Her mouth tightened around the throbbing hard meat on her mouth. She moaned around the mouthful of cock when her finger found her clit, rubbing it, Julia used all the tricks she'd learned to make Max cum. She wanted to taste his cum, she wanted to know if his cum tasted as good as his cock.

When her jaws started to ache, Julia pulled the thick cock out of her mouth and swirled the tongue over the spongy head in slow circles to give her jaws a rest. She was surprised that Max had not yet climaxed. Ten minutes she'd done her best to make him cum without success, and she was proud of her cock sucking skills.

Max had lasted longer than any man before. Licking the head, she stroked the cock with both hands. Julia flicked the tongue over the tip, making the man grunt.

Julia looked up and said, "Max, please, don't hold up, I want you to cum in my mouth."

"Uh, okay," he replied.

Her clit throbbed hard as she plunged her face forward on his shaft. She sucked faster and harder, her eyes locked on Max's eyes; she wanted him to see how much she enjoyed blowing him. A few minutes later, Julia felt the cock starting to pulsate. She reached for his balls and caressing them sucked him harder.

The cock swelled a bit more. He would cum in any given second. Julia kept sucking until Max climaxed hard and fast. Hot spurts of cum shot out of the cock deep into her mouth, spurt after spurt, like a fire hose, and she swallowed the salty fluid eagerly, greedily.

"God," Max moaned. "That was great."

Julia smiled at him. "Thanks, I loved to blow your big cock." Her comment seemed to restore his self-awareness, and a deep blush spread on his cheeks. Seeing how embarrassed he was, Julia stood up and caressed his cheek. "No need to be embarrassed or feel any guilt. My husband cheated me first," she reminded him before she again kissed him hard and passionately.

Baffled, Max looked at the stunningly beautiful young woman doubting his sanity. He could not believe what had happened in the past ten minutes. Max couldn't remember when the last time was, he'd had sex, in fact, he could not remember when the last time was, he'd ejaculated. He'd gotten so used to the lonely and sexless life that it had been years since he'd even jerked off.

And now a stunning young woman had given him a blowjob and wanted more. Max looked at the girl, and as Julia smiled at him, the lust in her beautiful eyes sent a pleasantly shivery feeling tripping down his spine. "I'm not a young man anymore. It'll take some time for me to get it back up again," he said.

"Let's see if I can decrease your refractory time," she said again, dropping back to her knees.

Max looked down at the girl resting his cock on her face as she sucked his balls. A shudder of pleasure shot up his spine as she gently took his balls into her mouth, one after the other, and licked them.

Max groaned when she licked back up the shaft. She opened her mouth wide and sucked the head into her mouth. A new wave of pleasure surged through him as the girl licked the sensitive head of his cock in slow circles. Gasping, he felt his body heating up again.

Julia looked up at him through the veil of her dark hair that had fallen around her face. Max had never seen as erotic sight, the kneeling goddess eagerly sucking his cock as deep into her mouth as she could take it. That sight made him swell a bit more. She moaned around his shaft, stroking him with her hands and mouth.

Max grunted when she again started to bob her head back and forth on his shaft. Her cheeks hollowed as she sucked him hard. His cock was caressed by her vibrating mouth. Making wet slurping sounds, she sucked firmly on his shaft. Her hands glided on the shaft. Pushing her face down his rod more intently, she pumped her head furiously on him for a moment.

She then eased her head back. "We need to get into the bed. I want you to fuck me hard," she said.

A few moments later, in his bedroom, Julia stood up and slid the straps of her dress over her shoulders. When her dress was a puddle on the floor, she quickly took off her bra and panties. Julia grinned at him. "It seems unfair that I'm naked while you are fully clothed waist up..." she pouted.

Max stood up and, in record time, took off his clothes. Julia blinked a few times as she looked at the naked man before her. Clothed, he had looked skinny and nerdy, but underneath the suit was a body of a long-distance runner. Scrawny yet muscular body—for an older man, he was in excellent shape. Then her eyes fixated on his cock. Somehow, it now looked even bigger. For a moment, she was worried that it would never fit in her vagina.

But I fucking want to try!

Julia laid down on the bed and spread her legs for him. "Fuck me, stud, I'm ready to be fucked by a real man's cock," she said. Max whimpered in desire and got on top of her. Julia grabbed his dick and guided it to the right place. "Oh, God, oh, God... slowly, stud," she moaned as he slowly pushed the knob into her, opening her pussy wider than it had ever been. It was so huge that her body needed a little time to expand. "your cock is huge, let me adjust to its size," Julia moaned.

Ogdoad
Ogdoad
198 Followers
12