The True Love's Arrow Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ogdoad
Ogdoad
198 Followers

Max grunted as her tight pussy squeezed his cockhead hard, it felt as if her cunt was sucking him in. "Oh, God, oh, God, so fucking big! Oh, God, oh, God," Julia chanted, and suddenly she said, "Pull back! Please, pull back!" Grunting in frustration, Max pulled out of her, it seemed that once again he'd be left unsatisfied. "Fuck! Don't pull out!" she cried. "Fuck me! But be gentle! You are so big, so, so, fucking huge! But I can take it! I can take it! Just... start slowly thrusting in and out, and go deeper with every thrust, okay?"

Max, pulling his hips back and forth to fuck inch by inch into her tight, sweet hole, felt at the same time frustrated and more pleased than ever. He wanted to plunge his cock deep into her warm, wet, and inviting hole.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Julia chanted as the massive cock stretched her tiny cunt to its limits. She was so tight that Max had to fight to get every inch into her. Julia hissed and bucked hard as he slowly, inch by inch, pushed himself deeper inside her channel until her clitoris was mashed tight against his pelvic bone. "Oh, God, I took all of it! God! It kinda hurts! But in a good way!" Julia said, and Max stopped moving.

Her pussy had never been so full. Max was bigger than the biggest dildo—a nine-inch monster—she had. Her vagina had never been so full of hard, pulsing meat. His cock was so huge and powerful that Julia felt as if it was bruising her tiny cunt and cervix even now when he had stopped moving. It hurt a little, but the pressure she felt in all parts of her pussy was the most exceptional sensation of her life.

I could get used to the feeling of having a fat cock so deep in me that it rubs on my cervix!

"Hard, big boy, do you hear me? Fuck me hard!" Julia cried; she was too far gone to care anything but getting her cunt pounded by his wonderful cock. Max grunted, grabbed her by the hips, and started to rock his hips back and forth to fuck her tight cunt, causing Julia to toss her head at the incredible sensation. With each thrust, she screamed in pleasure. "Oh, Goddddd, yessssss!" she cried, wrapping her legs around his waist. "Fuck, yes! Give it to me!" she cried.

Max grabbed her arms and pinned her on the mattress and started to fuck her with long, thorough strokes, holding her trapped under him. She now could only move her hips and legs; Max loved that she now was under his control.

"Oh, God, yes!" Julia cried out. "Harder! Your cock is hitting my womb with every thrust! It feels amazing! Fuck me! Oh, God! I'm cumming! Maaaxxxx!" Julia wailed as the dam broke, and her body shuddered as the first vaginal orgasm of her life crashed through her. A sweep of pleasure centered where she was speared by his massive cock.

When the woman under her started to spasm like she was electrocuted, Max, fearing that he'd hurt her, stopped moving and held Julia tight and kissed the swell of her breast. "Please, please, don't stop! Give me more! Give me more!" she begged. "Please, fuck me hard!"

Max grunted and started to fuck her real hard with every inch of his massive cock. Julia tossed her head side to side and whined, rolling her eyes. She was lost in a wave of passion that was so intense, so powerful that she lost her reasoning.

Max felt her pussy squeezing his cock hard, it sucked him in with every thrust. He began to ram it into her faster and harder. She cried in pleasure with every thrust, and her pussy clamped hard on his shaft. "Fuuuckk!" Julia screamed, her body trembling under him. She reached under Max's neck and pulled it down and kissed him hard as yet another orgasm rushed through her. It started from the depths of her cunt, tingling upward and spreading down through her thighs, and she screamed as the intense pleasure thrashed through her.

Julia's cunt took his cock into a vise-like grip, and that sent Max over the edge. "Uuuhhhh," Max moaned as his dick spurt forth. The pleasure surged through him, down his spine, and erupted out from the tip of his cock. He buried his pulsating cock deep into Julia, enjoying the cunt clamping hard on his cock, sending electric shocks through his body. Julia's pussy squeezed his cock hard in waves to suck every drop of his cum deep into her womb. Max held still as his cock continued spasming inside her.

"Mmmmm," Julia sighed, slowly rotating her hips, feeling the last spurt of his cock as his orgasm came to an end. "God that felt good," she moaned, enjoying the aftershocks of all the orgasms she'd just had, her cunt clamping hard on his cock. "Best fuck I've ever had."

Finally, when the force of his orgasm was spent, Max blushed as he realized that he had taken her forcefully. He probably had hurt her with his grossly large penis. Max pulled out of her and looked at Julia. "Sorry, I don't know what went into me. I don't know why I took you so forcefully. I probably hurt you with my grossly large penis. I'm so, so, sorry."

Panting, Julia reached and caressed his cheek. "That was an amazing, stud. Don't worry, you didn't do anything wrong. It was what I wanted. Like I said, it was the best fuck I've ever had."

Max looked at her for a long moment, and then he said, "uh, would you, would you... want to teach me?"

Julia frowned. "Teach you what?"

"How to please a woman," blushing Max said. "My, my, uh, my penis is so large that most women... when they see my erection, they, they..."

Suddenly, Julia realized what he was trying to say. "When girls see your dick, they get scared and leave you, is that what you're trying to say?"

Max nodded. "Exactly," he said. "I want to learn how to please a woman... can you teach me?"

"How many lovers have you had?" Julia asked.

His blush deepened. "Seven," he paused. "I mean, I've had sex seven times, each time with a different woman, and this was the first time I orgasmed during intercourse. They always make me stop before I get my climax."

Julia felt sorry for him, it must have been annoying to stop fucking before you'd get to your orgasm. But his confession also told her how a good man he was. Not many men would stop fucking a woman just because she told them to stop because it hurt. "I'm sorry. Tonight, I got my first vaginal orgasm," she said and gave him a big smile. "You gave me my first and second and third vaginal orgasms, and they were the best orgasms of my life!"

"Uh, okay," Max said, "but, I, uh, I want to learn how to please a woman... can you, can you... teach me?"

Julia looked at the older man for a long moment, thinking about Alex and her marriage. And it wasn't just one-time deal, her husband and their neighbor had been at it so many times that Sara knew what Alex liked. It was a full-blown affair, and that she could not forgive. Sex aside, Alex had been lying and betraying her God knows how long. Julia could forgive many things, but betrayal was not one of them.

If he was fucking around, then she had the right to have an affair with Max and his magnificent cock. Cupping his face, Julia smiled at Max and said, "Yeah, I will teach you how to please a woman," and then kissed him gently. "I need to wash, where's the bathroom?" "Yeah, I can teach you," she said, getting up. "Where's the bathroom?"

Max pointed at the door beside the bed. "There."

Julia leaned down and kissed his forehead. "Wait here, I'll come back soon," she said and went to the bathroom. As Julia took a shower, she was thinking about how to deal with her budding affair with Max and with Alex's affair with Sara. At first, Julia thought about not telling Alex that she knew about his infidelity. She'd just let him have his fun with Sara while she'd come to Max when she needed to get her pussy pounded by a big cock.

But she had seen the damage her dad's affair with another woman had done to her mother. She had not said anything until almost ten years after dad had left his mistress. Mom had kept the pain in her heart over a decade, and when the dam broke, it nearly broke mom and dad, not to mention their relationship. Even now, six years later, their marriage wasn't the same as it had been. Julia decided to tell her husband that she knew about his infidelity, and then tell him that she wanted them to have an open marriage.

When Julia came back to the bedroom, and Max felt his cock stiffening as he looked at a naked young woman. She stood much taller than his five-foot-five, and probably weighed around 130 pounds. Julia had huge tits and a firm, heart-shaped ass. Her dark-brown hair was curly and hung down past her shoulders, she had lush, pouty lips, and brown eyes with an impish gleam on them.

She was a gorgeous woman.

Julia grinned as she saw the older man getting an erection as he looked at her. She laid on the bed, spread her legs, and said, "Come here, stud, and show me how you eat pussy."

Max crawled into the bed until his face was inches away from the glistening pussy. He gave the pussy a first, tentative lick, making Julia moan. Max licked the length of her pussy again, eliciting another moan from her. Then he sucked on the clit. "No," Julia said, "not yet, use your mouth all around my pussy. Don't just attack the clit."

Max eagerly started to lick her pussy. He'd never eaten a pussy before, but he'd read a lot about it. As he kept licking and sucking, Julia guided him; told him the way she loved to get her pussy eaten. Then she stopped talking, and her moans got louder and louder. Encourage by that Max slowed down and pushed his finger into her and wiggled it inside of her.

He pressed his tongue on her clitoris. "Yes! Like that! Lick my clit!" Julia cried out. As Max started to lap her clit, he added a finger into her quivering pussy. "Yes, yes, suck it, fuck me with your fingers!" Max sucked the clit into his mouth and thrusting two fingers into her, flicked his tongue over the clit in his mouth. Julia grabbed him by the hair and pushed his face harder against her pussy. "Fuck, yes! Thrust your fingers into me!"

Max started to ram his fingers into her faster, sucking and licking her clit, and her cries of pleasure got louder and louder. "I'm cumming!" She cried out as her back arched and her pussy squirted into his mouth. Max eagerly lapped the juices gushing out of the pussy. Max pulled his fingers out of her quivering cunt. "NOOO! Don't you fucking dare to stop!" Julia cried as her body was shuddering with the aftershocks of the orgasm.

Max again buried his face into her pussy. She moaned in pleasure when he continued lapping her pussy like a thirsty dog. "OoohhhhFuuuuckkkk! Yes!" She cried out, grabbing his head, pulling it tighter against her throbbing pussy. "Mmmmmmm. Yeahhhhhh! Make my pussy explode again! Make me cum again! Ohhhhhh! Yesss! I love your tongue, baby! Love it!"

She had already orgasmed twice, and her pussy was extremely sensitive, just a bundle of nerves sending jolt after jolt of pleasure through her. The waves of pleasure surging through her got bigger and bigger until Max's tongue again pushed her over the edge. Her back arched, and her scream of joy as the shuddering climax hit her reverberated throughout the bedroom. Julia was still shuddering when Max again got on top of her, grabbing her both wrists, trapping Julia under him. "Oh--oh--oh. Yes, yes!" She cried as his cock opened her wide.

Like the first time, the massive girth of his cock hurt a little, but Julia was beyond caring. She only wanted to be fucked to oblivion by the huge cock. "Hard! Don't give my pussy any mercy!" She said as Max plunged his cock into her tight hole. "Ooohhhh! Fuck! I'm so full! It feels so fucking good! Harder! Fuck me harder!"

Grunting Max pushed into Julia hard and rough, with each thrust, she felt it hit her cervix, and she cried with the exquisite pleasure of it. "Oh, God, yes! It's so fucking big! God! Your cock is driving me crazy!" She cried out as he pounded the massive tool into her. "Don't stop, don't stop! Your big cock feels so--fucking--good!"

Max obeyed her and continued ramming his cock into her with animal intensity. Spurring her another powerful orgasm that made her scream as the pleasure surged through her. She was drowning in pleasure as her clit rubbed the length of his thick shaft while he pounded himself into her at an angle. Her body spasmed, and she screamed her lungs out when her body again exploded with pleasure. Her body jerked; her pussy clasped on the invading rod. A wave after wave of pleasure rippled through her body. Julia felt the cock spasm, and then her pussy gripped it tightly as he blasted hot seed deep inside her. Even though his cock was spurting, cum Max didn't stop ramming it into her. He kept going until, eventually, Julia felt him getting hard again and she said,

"Christ! You're still hard as a steel pipe! I love your cock!" Max slammed his hard cock deep into her and stopped moving. Feeling fuller than ever before, Julia closed her eyes. "Please, please, Max, fuck me! Please, please, fuck me more! Please!"

Max smiled; it did wonders to his ego to hear the young girl begging him to fuck her. He started to thrust his cock in and out of her. Julia lifted her legs to his shoulders. In that position, he felt that he could get even deeper into her. It felt as if his cock entered her womb with every thrust.

Max fucked her deeply and sensuously, without any hurry, feeling her spasming pussy sucking him in. Julia started to caress her own tits, tweaking the hard nipples of them. Watching her doing that added to his pleasure. Max moved his hips back and forth as slowly as he could, looking down into her big chocolate eyes.

"It feels so-oo good! It is going so deep! Your cock is opening me wider than ever before! It is hitting my cervix! I feel your shaft way up in my womb!" Julia cried, her face contorting, and her body was shuddering. "Max, please--Oh, God, please, don't stop! I'm almost there again! It'll be the mother of all orgasms! I beg you--don't stop! Fuck me hard!"

Max smiled and pushed his cock back into her. "Oh, fuck," he grunted, feeling her pussy clasping on the head. "Christ! Your pussy is sucking me in!"

"Yes, yes! I'm sucking your magnificent cock back in! I want to be filled by it to the brim again!" Julia said. "Jesus Christ, how good your cock feels--Oh, oh! Now--I' m--I'm gonna--cuuummm!" Julia cried, her body shuddered, the pussy walls grasping on his shaft in waves.

The sensations that pulsed through his loins as her tight cunt rippled on his cock were exquisite. Max resumed fucking her, plunging himself in and out with long, hard cock stabs. Her pussy juices and his cum ran out of her and drenched his balls. With each thrust, he buried his cock in her to the balls. Her pussy spasmed around his shaft. Max felt as if her pussy was getting tighter with every stroke. He now was working his cock into her like a madman.

"Oh God! I have never been fucked like this!" Julia cried. "Oh, you good man! How wonderful your cock is! I can feel it tickling my heart! Go on! Squirt! Fill my dirty cunt with your cum!"

He instantly went over; Max's body shook with the power of his climax. His breath came in gasps, pleasure so tight, so intense, that his mind seemed to leave his body. All he could feel was his spasming cock, and the pleasure surging through him. His breath came in gasps as his body slowly settled back down to earth.

Panting and shuddering, he opened his eyes and pulled out of her. Julia looked at him. "God, that was great," she said and looked down at his cock, and then she leaned and took him into her mouth and sucked him hard. Trembling orgasmic aftershocks rocked through Max as Julia sucked and licked his cock until it grew soft.

TBC


Ogdoad
Ogdoad
198 Followers
12