The True Love's Arrow Ch. 03

Story Info
Max and Julia have a good fuck in Park Güell.
8k words
4.58
5.6k
7

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ogdoad
Ogdoad
198 Followers

My dear reader, this is a fantasy, a pornographic story without any connection to reality. Well, except the fact that Julia is based on the British glamour model (Not the actress) Kelly Andrews. She's real, unattainable, but real.

If massive cocks, cervix pounding sex, and screaming orgasms annoy you, then you should stop reading this story right now.

In fact, you should stop reading my stories altogether.

English is not my language. I'm trying to find an editor, but they seemed to be damn good at hiding.

Anyway, I'm writing these stories for fun, and since I don't get any profit, I see no reason to do extensive research or base anything of it to the reality we live in. BTW, later in this story, there will be things happening that, most likely, are physiologically impossible but are crucial for the plotline.

Oh, lastly, even though the place where Max fucks Julia is located only in my imagination, Park Güell is very real. If you find yourself from Spain, I recommend that you visit Park Güell in Barcelona. It is a much more wondrous place than anything Disney Company has built or even imagined building.

THIS STORY INCLUDES MATERIAL THAT SOME READERS MAY FIND OFFENSIVE. ALL CHARACTERS ARE 18-YEARS-OLD OR OLDER AND CONSENTING ADULTS.

<====<¤>====>


The barber finished sweeping hairs off Max's shoulders and took off the cloth around his neck before showing the back of his head in the mirror. "Do you like it, Mister?" he asked.

Max looked in the mirror, he had to admit that the closely shaved sides and top trim haircut looked good, and it would be easy to maintain. But now the gray in his hairs made him look even older than his years. "It looks good, but I'm not sure if I like it," he said, scratching his jaw, which was a habit he'd created after he'd given up Jill's pestering, and had grown a beard. To his surprise, it had come out gray, almost white.

"It looks great. Gray temples and beard bring out the older man's charm that you have in your mannerism." Julia said. "You are a charming gentleman. Now, women will see that charm, and they will love it. Trust me on that."

Max sighed deeply. "Okay." He had learned that it was useless to argue with Julia when she got something in her mind. She'd just pester him until he eventually would give up., and he always did give up. The young woman was a force of nature. As he looked at the gorgeous young woman, Max had no idea how he had become so lucky that she wanted to date him even if their relationship had a due date. Still, he was going to take everything out of it while it lasted.

"Stop thinking that you're not good enough for me," Julia said as if reading his mind. "Max, do you know the hot teacher fantasy some boys have?"

"Sure," Max replied.

"Well, girls have that fantasy too, but it is about the hot professor, and now you look like a hot professor. It is a good look for you."

Max sighed, looking at the barber. "If she thinks it is a good style of me, then I guess I like it too," he said.

"Very good, Sir," The amused barber said. "Your wife is right, that style becomes you."

A smile crawled to Max's lips. It amused him that the barber thought that a young and sexy woman like Julia was his wife. "I hate to admit it, but Julia does know these things."

Julia grinned. "Good that you're finally admitting that. Now, pay the man, he did a great job. We have to hurry; we're going to have dinner with Natasha."

"It'll be a pleasure to meet your best friend," Max said.

"Uh-huh, she'll love you," Julia said.

When they got out of the barbershop, Julia told him that the restaurant where they were to meet Natasha was just around the corner. They walked instead of taking a cab. As always, people turned to look at them walking arm-in-arm.

Max couldn't blame them; the gorgeous woman in his arm wasn't even half of his age. Since Julia didn't seem to be afraid of being seen in public with him, Max had learned that most people thought that Julia was his trophy wife. That bothered him a bit, but it didn't seem to bother Julia at all. In fact, sometimes, Max was sure that she enjoyed playing his trophy wife.

When they got to the restaurant, the head waiter guided them to a corner table. Max's jaw dropped when he saw the small redhead woman sitting at the table. "You're Natasha Berezovsky!" he said. "The Prima Ballerina!"

The woman smiled. "I'm retired," she said.

"Yes, but you still dance with several dance companies, and you are acting, and you do a lot of choreography for big stars and dance productions."

Her smile got wider, "You are my fan, Dr. Michaelsson, aren't you?"

"Max," Max said. "I mean, you can call me Max, I... God, I've... Uh... I'm ...um, yeah, I'm a big fan of yours."

"I'm pleased to hear that, Max, please, sit down. People are looking at us," Natasha said.

Max glanced around and blushed when he realized that people were staring at him. He quickly sat down beside Julia. "Uh, hi?" he said, giving Natasha a shy smile.

Natasha giggled. "Hi," she said as the hors d'oeuvre was served. "so, what do you think was my best performance?"

After the first few awkward minutes, Max started to feel as if he'd known Natasha forever. Which, in a warped kind of way, he had. Fifteen years he'd been Natasha's fan, and he'd seen her grow up on stage. During the meal, all three of them had fun, and hours later, Max somehow found himself from a nightclub.

"You love her, don't you?" Natasha asked as they were watching Julia dancing with a tall blond man that reminded a lot of the actor who played Thor.

Max glanced at her. "It doesn't matter if I do or not."

"Why?"

"I only have 46 days left with her," Max said.

"Huh?"

Max sighed as he looked at the tall man groping Julia's ass. Pushing the jealousy away, he turned to Natasha. "I've known from the start that I only get three months with Julia. On our first morning together, she told me that our... thing... fill last only three months, and then it'll be over. It doesn't matter how I feel."

"Of course, it matters how you feel."

"Why? I'm just an average middle-aged man who has never been in a relationship, and she's a gorgeous girl in her mid-twenties. I'm lucky to get three months with her," Max said.

"Will it be worth it if she'll leave you heartbroken?" Natasha asked.

Max looked at Julia on the dancefloor. She was grinding her body against the tall man. Julia was seemingly hot and bothered, and so was Max, but for a different reason. It was a mixture of rage and sadness that coursed through him as he watched another man act as if he owned Julia.

He turned back to Natasha and gave her a sad smile. "Yes, I believe so."

Hearing the sadness in his voice, Natasha raised her eyebrow as she turned to look at her friend, who was practically dry humping a man on the dancefloor. Natasha growled, she loved her friend, but sometimes she couldn't figure out what was running through Julia's head. Couldn't Julia see how much her behavior hurt Max? "Do you love her?" Natasha asked. "Be honest, whatever you tell me will stay between us."

"Truthfully... I don't know. I've never been in love, so I have no idea if I love her." Max smiled. "And it doesn't matter that this isn't going to last. Whatever happens, I will always have memories of the best time of my life."

Natasha sighed and turned to look at her friend. "I have to talk with her."

"Don't," Max said, "don't mess with the... whatever it is she and I have. Let me have these three months, okay?"

"Okay," Natasha reluctantly said, and then she smiled. "Two weeks from now is spring break."

"It is?" Max asked.

"Yes, it is, and that means that Julia is free. Can you take a week off?"

"Yes, it'll take some arranging, but yes, I can," Max said.

"Take her to Barcelona, spend a few days there going to art galleries and museums, and then take her to Venice. Julia loves those cities, and if you take her there, you'll get to have memories of a vacation with the woman you love."

Max looked at her for a long moment, and then he said, "I'm not going to comment on the 'woman you love' part, but it is a great idea, thank you," he said.

"You're welcome," Natasha said, deciding to get Max's mind off the slutty way his date was behaving with another man. She stood up, offering her hand to him. "Let's get on the dance floor."

Max led her to drag him to the dancefloor. When they got there, Natasha pressed herself tightly against him. She started to grind herself against him in a wanton way that left Max baffled. For a moment, he just stood there, letting the small woman use him as her strip pole. Then Natasha wrapped her arms around his neck and whispered in his ear, "Mimic my actions," and then started to grind her body against his until he matched her rhythm.

Natasha smirked when a deep crimson blush spread on the cheeks of the shy man. His embarrassment only encouraged her to behave sluttier. Soon she was dry humping the man on the dance floor. She could feel his erection growing, and she felt pussy throbbing. Her panties were getting wet as she ground herself against him.

Soon Natasha wasn't sure if she was trying to make Max forget Julia's behavior or if she was trying to get off by dry humping him on the dancefloor. Then, just when she was about to drag Max into a private place, she felt ashamed. Regardless of how horny over a year dry spell had left her, Natasha didn't want to use the shy man as her dildo.

It was enough that her best friend was using him as her sex toy.

Natasha took Max back to the table, and they had barely sat down before Julia came back. They talked and drank and danced, and had a great time. When Max went to the bathroom, Natasha leaned to her friend. "While you are with him, you could, at least, show some respect to him."

"What?" Julia asked.

"It hurts Max when you humiliate him by dry humping handsome alpha-males on the dancefloor. While you are with him, show him some respect. If you want to screw those alpha-males, then you should break up with Max."

"I don't want them, I want Max," Julia said.

"Then why are you dry humping other men in front of him?"

"I'm single now, and it's been years since I've been in the dating game, I need to get comfortable flirting with men again."

"Yeah, but you kinda are not single, you're with Max. Either drop him now or wait until your deal with him is over."

Julia raised her eyebrow. "He told you about our deal?"

"Uh-huh, you'll be his for three months. Honey, you should remember that he's not just a cock, he's a man, and we both know how fragile men's egos are. So, while you're using him as your sex toy, show him the same respect you'd give to a husband."

Julia was silent for a moment. "You're right, I've been acting like a bitch. I'll make it up to him."

"Good girl," Natasha said.

As he stood in front of the mirror, Max sighed deeply. He had to hand it to Julia; the makeover she had done him was excellent. Dressed in the dark blue color and fitted clothes, he looked good. Even if it showed his graying hairs, the haircut looked sharp too, and the neatly trimmed gray, almost white, beard and round metal-framed glasses gave him a distinguished look.

As good as his new style made him look, it hadn't made him any taller. He still was a short man, almost five inches below the average height, and Julia was taller than the average man. And it seemed that Julia preferred men who were even taller than her. Even if Max had known from the start that his thing with Julia won't last, it still hurt him to see her openly making out with other men when she was supposed to be with him.

Max washed his hands, and as he got out of the men's room. When he got back to their table, Julia didn't let him sit down, she grabbed Max by the hand and led him on to the dance floor and pressed her body close to his. When Max tried to protest, telling her that he was tired, she kissed him until his protests died on his lips. Max kissed her back like it was the last time. Always, when they kissed, he thought that it would be their last kiss.

Julia pulled him tighter against him and leaned down, bringing her mouth to his ear. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to embarrass you," she whispered, "I just didn't think. But you must know that I'm one man's girl. While I'm with you, I will never cheat on you."

"I take your word for that," Max said, even though he wanted to point out that she had cheated her husband with him. Granted, she'd done it because he had cheated her first, but she still had been married to her ex-husband when they'd had sex the first time.

Julia grabbed him by the wrist and guided his hand to her ass, and then she pushed her chest against him. Max was five inches shorter than Julia, who had five-inch heels on her pumps, and suddenly he found his face buried into her cleavage. Max felt the blood starting to pump into his groin. For what felt a delicious eternity to Max, they danced an erotic dance that felt pornographic.

"Let's get to the penthouse so that I can properly apologize," Julia said when the music stopped. Max followed Julia back to their table, where they said goodbye to Natasha and then got out. Julia paused outside the club door, pushed him against the wall, and kissed him savagely. He arched into her as the need was tearing through him.

"Cab," he said, his eyes closed tight. "We have to get a cab."

"I agree," Julia said and squeezed his again erect cock. "God! I love your cock! It is always ready to please me!"

I know, Max, though, as he hailed the cab, if you could have my penis without the rest of me, you'd leave me in a New York minute. As they got into the cab, Max almost snorted when he realized that he was jealous of his own penis. On the way home, Julia was all over him, and he didn't mind. After all, Julia was his dream girl. When he opened the door of his home, Julia pushed him in, and Max whimpered when he felt Julia's massive tits on his shoulders and her hands on his groin.

"Tonight, I'm going to fuck you senseless," she huskily whispered in his ear while unzipping his pants. "And you're not allowed to do anything to me."

"Huh?" Max groaned as she pulled his fully erect cock out.

"Shush you!" Julia said as she knelt before him. "I want you to fuck my mouth."

She guided his member into her mouth and slowly started to suck his cock good and deep. After the erotic dance, Max was so hyper-stimulated that his response was immediate. He grabbed her head and pushed it into his swollen member. She sucked as he jammed himself inside her mouth and started moving back and forth. Holding her head in a place, he was humping in and out of her mouth with all his might until he shot another load down Julia's throat.

Max was panting as Julia sucked him clean, relishing the taste of his cock and cum, and the girth of Max's monstrous organ. She then stood up and smirked at him. "That was part of the apology I owe you for being an inconsiderate bitch tonight. You'll get the rest of the apology in the bedroom."

Max nodded, giving her a small smile. It had not eluded him that, instead of providing a sincere apology, Julia 'apologized' doing something she wanted and loved doing. "Apology accepted," he said.

Julia took him to the bedroom and undressed him and pushed him onto the bed. Max didn't even try to take control. He was a fit man, but Julia was still a strong woman with all her soft curves. Strong and much bigger than him, and Max wasn't sure if he could fight her off even if he'd try. She dropped her dress to the floor, and seconds later, she was naked and in bed with him.

Max ached for her, and he was powerless to resist her. Julia could ask anything from him, and he'd gladly give it to her. Julia leaned over him; she lowered her full breasts with their hardened nipples to his mouth. She swept them across his face, Max opened his mouth and sucked her nipple into his mouth. He fondled her other tit with his hand while he sucked the nipple. Julia pulled her breast out of his mouth, and a second later, he had his mouth full of another tit.

Julia lowered her body on top of him, feeling her weight Max moaned and writhed beneath her, sucking and tweaking her nipples, trying to make it last. He grunted into her tit when she rubbed her pussy against his again fully erect cock. Julia moaned as Max kept sucking and licking and groping her tits. She knew how much he loved to do that, he liked playing with her giant breasts and their pink nipples almost as much as he loved to eat her pussy.

Julia got off him and got astride his head as though she were going to sit on it. Julia loved to pin him underneath her and have her wicked way with him. She opened her pussy lips to show Max how wet she was for him. "Do you want to eat my pussy?" she asked.

"Yes, oh, God, yes! I love to eat you," Max said.

"And I love it when you eat me," Julia said and pressed her pussy down to his face. "God," she whimpered when his warm tongue started to work on her pussy lips. Julia loved how eager Max was to please her. She loved being so much bigger than Max, it gave her a sense of control she'd never had.

"Ohhhh, that feels good! So good!" She cried when Max hungrily locked his mouth over her pussy to catch all her juices and ate her pussy like her cries of passion nourished him. Max sucked and licked and plunged deeply into her with his tongue before it tantalized her clitoris in little circles. "Ah! Ah! Ahhhhhh!" she moaned, grounding down on his face in wild rotations of delight. "Oooooh! Max darling... you've become a master cunt licker! Yes! Suck it! Oh, fuck! Oh, I love to cum when you lick my clit!"

Julia felt the pressure build, and the orgasm was begging mindlessly for release. Her ass rotated wildly, pushing her wet and pulsing cunt tightly on his mouth. His tongue was fucking her in a passionate, wild abandon. "Oooohhh! Ah! Ah! Ah! Fuuuccckkk!" she cried when the orgasm hit like a bomb exploding inside her, arcing through her body and tensing every muscle. She shook with it as her thighs clamped on his head. "I'M CUMMINGGGGHHHH!"

Max bobbed his nose and tongue deep in her juicy cunt that was shuddering in spasms, and he could feel every muscle of her body ridge and cord. When she got off him and laid down on the bed, Max got between her legs and placed the tip of his cock to her entrance. Julia's eyes shot open. "Yes! Fuck me!" she said.

Looking into her eyes, Max slowly started to push his cock into her. "Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck!" she moaned as he pushed the first inch into her quivering cunt. "Oh, fuck! Max! God! Give it to me! Fuck me hard!"

Slowly Max pushed two more inches into her. Then he stopped moving, enjoying the feeling of her cunt walls spasming around his shaft, milking his cock. "God! Don't stop! Don't stop! Give it to me! Fuck me with your magnificent cock!" she demanded, rocking her hips, trying to get more of his cock into her.

Max pushed another inch into her and then again stopped moving, waiting for the inevitable to happen. Her pussy was clasping his cock like a velvet vise. Grinning, Max pulled back. "Oh, God! No! No! Don't pull out! Don't pull out!" she cried. "Fuck me! Please, please, Max, fuck me hard! Please, Max, pretty please! Fuck me hard!"

Max grinned, he loved to hear her begging him to fuck her, it was one of the few moments in their relationship when he was the top dog. Max didn't really mind being subservient to Julia. In fact, most of the time, he liked it, but he still loved the moments she begged him to fuck her. "Here it comes," he said and chuckled when her eyes rolled to the back of her head as he slammed his cock deep down into her.

"AAAAHH!" Julia cried as the enormous head of his dick pushed aside the tight mouth of her vaginal entrance and hit the bottom of her vagina. "YES! FUCK ME HARD! BRUISE MY CUNT!"

Ogdoad
Ogdoad
198 Followers