The True Love's Arrow Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ogdoad
Ogdoad
198 Followers

She lit up the candles around the full-body mirror, and then she turned off the lights. She licked the suction cup at the bottom of the dildo to wet it. Then she attached it to the stool and backed away. The massive dildo sticking out of the stool looked monstrous yet arousing.

Natasha carried the stool in front of the full-body mirror. Right in front of the mirror, she was going to fuck herself raw with the huge dildo. Natasha was sure that it would make it more exciting to see as well as feel the dildo going in and out of her vagina. Natasha moaned as she pulled the still vibrating egg out her vagina.

She took some lube and ran her hands over the dildo as if jerking it off. Then she backed away, sliding her hand to her slit, and as she looked at the dildo, she ran her finger between her pussy lips. The dildo was like a glistening kinky beacon, and the very idea of fucking herself with the massive dildo seemed impossible, but that impossibility had her wet.

Natasha straddled the stool and lowered her slick pussy until it touched the tip, the contact made her gasp. Holding her breath, she slowly descended on the dildo, taking the head in between the swollen lips of her vagina. She whimpered as the dildo slowly opened her pussy wide. It felt cold, almost freezing in her hot and slick pussy. To her surprise, pleasure surged through her as the bulbous head stretched her pussy lips. Moaning softly, Natasha held it there for a minute, getting used to the massive girth of it.

Her body began to tremble as she took dildo a little farther into her throbbing vagina. The dildo was so thick that it made her pussy feel like it was stretched to the limit. As Natasha eased the dildo's way into her, she felt emotions she never remembered feeling during sex. It was a feeling of overpowering the rightness to take such a large object into her. Feeling her pussy spread wider open than ever before was a strange sensation, uncomfortable at first. Yet, it satisfied some sort of a primal need to be filled.

Natasha was gasping and moaning as she took the dildo deeper and deeper into her. It made her pussy ache—but in a good way. She pushed the last inches in, and when she felt the silicone balls pressed against her labia, Natasha's eyes opened wide. "I took it in," she gasped in amazement, looking in the mirror. "all of it!"

Slowly, Natasha started to raise her ass. Her pussy and the dildo glistened in the candlelight. She pulled up until only the tip of the dildo was in, and then she took a deep breath and quickly sat down on the dildo.

"Oh, God!" she gasped and looked in the mirror. She couldn't believe how slutty the woman in the mirror looked. Her tiny pussy was spread so open that it looked as if it must be painful. But it wasn't, but it wasn't a pleasurable feeling either. She lifted her ass up, staring at the mirror, the hot slut with a massive dildo stretching her cunt in the mirror was an arousing sight. But after a few thrusts, she sighed; it wasn't hurting, but she didn't like the feeling either.

Natasha got up and let out a giggle when there was an audible plop as the dildo came out of her. She sat on the floor and spread her legs open. "Jesus," Natasha said as she looked at the gaping hole that was her pussy. Then she smiled as she realized that the fact that she had taken in the massive dildo meant that she could take Max on a test run.

TBC


Ogdoad
Ogdoad
198 Followers