The True Love's Arrow Ch. 04

Story Info
Max starts dating ex-ballerina Natasha.
6.5k words
4.61
6.6k
11

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ogdoad
Ogdoad
198 Followers

My dear reader, this is a fantasy, a pornographic story without any connection to reality. If massive cocks, cervix pounding sex, and screaming orgasms annoy you, you should stop reading.

Oh, there also is some BDSM elements (Dd/lg, spanking) in this story, but nothing that a person into BDSM would consider 'real' BDSM.

THIS STORY INCLUDES MATERIAL THAT SOME READERS MAY FIND OFFENSIVE. ALL CHARACTERS ARE 18-YEARS-OLD OR OLDER AND CONSENTING ADULTS.

<====<¤>====>

As his self-absorbed last patient of the day, a corporate lawyer whined how stressful his work was, Max, pinched the bridge of his nose. For the first time in his life, he couldn't find any reason to be empathetic.

Was it really his job to stop people overworking their way to the early grave? Then he sighed deeply when he realized that, as a therapist, it actually was his job, and his patients paid well for him to listen to them whining. Max had always liked his job, but now he was wondering if it was worth it?

While his patient whined how stressful his life was, Max started to think that he should take more patients who needed therapy but couldn't afford it. He smiled; that way, he'd feel like he'd be giving something back to society, which would most likely make him a lot happier.

When he'd started to study psychology, he had thought that he'd help people. But somewhere along the line, he had become a vent for the rich and powerful burned-out people. He wanted to get out of that trap, Max wanted to start helping unprivileged people.

Too bored to listen to the lawyer anymore Max said, "Good, I think that we have made some progress," he told the patient, "your time is up, and this was the―"

"Oh, we had progress?" The lawyer said.

"During the three months, you've been my patient? Yes, I believe so," Max said. "And, as I was saying before you rudely interrupted me; this was our last session. I will give you names of other therapists who can help―"

"You cannot throw me out!"

"William, I have plans to start treating unprivileged people and war veterans who desperately need my help. Privileged patients like you will not be my priority. However, I will―" When the man opened his mouth to protest, Max raised his hand to shut him up. "Do not interrupt me. As I was saying, I will help you to find another therapist who will be better suited to work with you." As Max looked at the man. "Is that clear?"

Four months earlier, Max would not have talked that way to a patient or anyone else. He had always been a meek man with almost nonexistent self-confidence. But after he'd started to date, Julia Max had become more and more confident, and he wasn't avoiding confrontations anymore.

And now he used that newfound confidence to get rid of a patient he didn't like. The lawyer was unhappy to hear that Max would not treat him anymore, but Max didn't care. He had made his decision. He would start moving his current patients to other therapists and start taking patients who needed therapy but couldn't afford it.

Max guided the lawyer out, and when he saw his sister in the waiting room, he groaned. Why would his sister be there? He usually saw her only thanksgiving and Christmas day dinners that his mother insisted that they spend together as a family. "What do you want, Janice?"

"Is that a way to greet your little sister?" his sister asked.

Max snorted. As much as his sister wanted people to think that she was the younger sibling, she was five years older. "Do you want me to answer that honestly?" he asked with a cocked eyebrow.

"No, not really." Janice looked at Max's receptionist. "Can we have a little privacy?"

Max sighed. "Sure, come to my office," he said, getting back to his office.

"What is it you want?" He asked when they were alone.

"Can't I meet my brother without wanting something?"

Max sat down in his armchair. "We barely tolerate each other during the family dinners. There is only one reason you'd come to me. So, how much do you need?"

Janice's eyes flared. "I still don't get why grandpa left everything to you!"

Max sighed. His father and sister were still angry about his grandfather leaving almost all the family fortune to him, leaving them only scraps. "He left the money to me because A) I have never given a shit about the money. B) I'm not as stupid as dad, uncle, and you."

"We're not stupid!" Janice said.

"Right... tell me, who was it that lost almost all their wealth in Madoff's Ponzi scheme? Was it me?" Max asked.

"Everyone fell for it! We weren't the only ones," Janice said.

"Yeah, but not all of us put ALL of our monies to in one basket. I gave Madoff some money, but I, at least, had the common sense to spread my monies equally around all industries," Max said.

Janice snorted. "Daddy said that your idiotic invests give barely a percent more revenue every year than the inflation is."

"Uh-huh," Max said, "have you heard about the guy called Warren Buffet?"

"Of course, he's one of the richest men in the world."

"And do you know how he became a billionaire?"

"He invested well," Janice said.

"Yes, just like I, Buffet invests in the long-term. I don't expect you to understand why it is good to wait for ten, fifteen, or even twenty years before cashing out the invests," Max said. "Now, Jan, tell me, is it a good idea to call me idiot me when you're here to ask money?"

Janice groaned and slumped on the couch. "Sorry, I'm just stressed. I need $250 000."

"Why don't you ask your husband? A quarter of a million is peanuts for him." Max asked.

"Because Hank cannot know about this. I cheated on him, and now I'm being blackmailed," Janice confessed.

"Do you think that it will go away if you pay for the blackmailer?" Max asked.

"No, and I'm not going to pay for him. My fixer will fix it, but he asks $250 000 because my blackmailer is from a rich and well-known family."

Max pinched the bridge of his nose. "Do I want to know why a congresswoman has a person who can fix things like that?"

"Politics is a ruthless Machiavellian game. Of course, I know people who can wipe things like blackmailing under the rug."

Max shook his head. "I'm damn glad that I have nothing to do with you or dad. I'd hate to live in your world where fixers aren't just characters in the movies."

"Dad and I are happy that you aren't in our world," Janice said. "Will you give me the money or not?"

Max leaned back in his chair. "What would I get for it?" He asked.

"What do you want?" Janice asked.

Max closed his eyes to think. There was nothing he wanted or needed. But it probably was a good idea to put her in debt to him. Janice and her husband were a power couple. They had a lot of influence in the federal government and business world.

Max opened his eyes. "Nothing right now, but after this, you owe me one. Give me the account where I can wire the money."

"Thanks," Janice said. "I'll send you my offshore account details. I will remember this."

"I'm sure you will... Jan, can I give you advice?"

"Do I have to listen to you?"

Ignoring her comment, Max said, "If you want to continue cheating on your husband, you should manipulate him to have an open marriage. You are a manipulative bitch, I'm sure you could do that."

"We already have an open marriage, but Hank set rules for our affairs and... well, I broke those rules, and he would not forgive me that," Janice said. "I'll be on my way now. We'll see at the Thanksgiving dinner."

"I still don't understand why mom wants me to come since she hates me almost as much as you and dad do," Max said.

"Mom doesn't hate you, she's just disappointed at you," Janice said.

"Yeah, I know," Max said even though he knew that it was more complicated than that. Neither of his parents liked him. They both came from the long line of bankers and politicians. They loathed that their son had decided to become a psychiatrist and therapist.

He had always been a small and studious boy; he never had been the alpha-male that his parents expected him to be. All his life, Max's parents had been disgusted by their weak boy, and slowly that disgust had turned to hatred.

His parents literally hated his proverbial guts.

After his sister had left, Max sent his accountant a message to send $250,000.00 to his sister, and then, just when he was leaving his office, his cell phone rang. He smiled when he saw that the caller was Natasha. "Hi, Nat," he said as he pushed the elevator button. "I'm just leaving. Will we meet at the ballet?"

"Actually, I'm in your office. Could you tell your receptionist that she can let me in?" Natasha asked.

Max frowned and went to the lobby where Natasha was taking a selfie with his receptionist. Max snorted, knowing that his receptionist was Natasha's fan. He was somewhat surprised that she had not let Natasha in his office. "Alice, if I don't have a patient, you can let Natasha in," he said and offered his arm to Natasha. "What is it?" he asked as he closed the door behind him. He'd been dating the beautiful ex-Prima Ballerina and actress for a few weeks, and he'd had high hopes for the next date.

Natasha sighed, and Max couldn't but help to admire how gracefully she sat down on the armchair. "I'm sorry, but on our last date, paparazzi got a pics us together, and now the tabloids have decided that we are a couple."

"So?" Max asked with a cocked eyebrow.

"I haven't been seen with a man in ages, and I'm famous. Now, it appears that I'm dating Senator De Lange's son. So, it is all over the tabloids and gossip sites," Natasha frowned, "why didn't you tell that you are Senator's son?"

Max groaned in annoyance. "I'm his son only when he needs money. The rest of the time, he doesn't want anything to do with me."

"When he needs money?" Natasha asked. "I'm sorry, but isn't he a multimillionaire?"

"No, the public only thinks that he inherited his father, but grandpa never liked his sons. He left the family fortune to me. I think that grandpa didn't trust that much money into his sons' hands, and after three years supporting my dad and uncle, I fully agree with grandpa. My dad's a politician, he knows is how to spend money, but he has no idea how to make it," Max said. "So, are you here to tell me that our date tonight is canceled?"

"No, just warning you that we probably will be followed by paps," Natasha said. "I'm used to that, but I'm not sure if you want to deal with the shit that comes with my fame."

"You are worthy of it," Max said.

Natasha gave him a bright smile. "Thank you," she said. "Are you ready? The limo is waiting for us."

"Give me time to make myself presentable and change into something less comfortable."

Natasha laughed. "No need to hurry, honey, take your time, I know that it takes time for a man to make himself handsome. I'll wait for you."

While changing clothes, Max thought about how much his life had changed in the past three months. First, he'd met a gorgeous young woman, and, to his surprise, she had wanted to fuck him. Then the woman had wanted to date him for three months. He had fallen in love with Julia, but she had kept their original deal. Julia had left him after three months. He'd been heartbroken, but then Natasha had asked him on a date.

Max sighed, he still was heartbroken, he missed Julia.

He missed her from the half of his heart, but the other half... while dating Natasha, the ex-Prima Ballerina had slowly gotten a grip from his heart too.

And now he was afraid that she would break his heart again.

But Max had decided that he wouldn't go back to his old life. He didn't want to become a hermit again. Besides, his dating Natasha was different than dating Julia had been. It had always been only about sex with Julia, but he'd been on four dates with Natasha, and they had not yet had sex. Max felt that with Natasha, he had something real, something that might last, and he didn't want to hurry it.

When he was finished, he looked himself in the mirror. He still wasn't a handsome man, but the changes Julia had made to his appearance made him look much better. Max nodded to his reflection, and then he opened the door and left his office.

"What do you think about your replacement?" Max asked three hours later as they were getting back into her limousine. He'd had a great time being Natasha's escort to the gala opening of the new ballet season. Max had loved to visit the backstage with Natasha, even if he'd blushed more than a few times when the dancers had teased him about his relationship with Natasha.

"Do you want my honest opinion or the one the press will publish tomorrow?"

"Honest," Max said.

"Technically she's good, great even, but she will never fill the halls the way I did because she has the technique, but there is no passion, none whatsoever," Natasha said.

Max nodded and agreed to her. After that, they talked about ballet, and then their discussion turned towards other subjects. Max found it even easier to be with Natasha than with Julia. He and Natasha had a lot of common. Where Julia was almost annoyingly passionate about things, Natasha was calm and analytic. As much fun as Max had with Julia, he was much more at ease with Natasha. Max smiled as he thought how much better his life now was than it had been less than four months ago.

"What are you smiling at?" Natasha asked.

"Oh, just thinking... three months and three weeks ago, I was living a very controlled and lonely life. I was sort of a hermit. Then I met Julia, and she turned my life upside down. Now, I'm Natasha Berezovsky's plus one on the opening of the new ballet season. Whoever it was who said that life starts at the age of fifty was right."

"Are you fifty?" Natasha asked with a cocked eyebrow.

"Yes, yes, I am."

"Hard to believe, you look decade younger," she said, "which makes you about my age."

"You don't look any older than Julia," Max said. "Fortunately, you act like a grown-up woman."

Natasha snorted. "Jules is kind of an excitable person, and that's why I like her so much."

"So, do I, but I have to admit that sometimes it got tiring," Max said. "You know, sometimes I'm still waiting for Ashton Kutcher's appearance."

"Excuse me?" Natasha asked.

"Isn't he the host of the TV-show Punk'd?"

Natasha giggled. "No, this isn't a gag or joke. I'm deadly serious about dating you," she looked into his eyes. "You are a gentleman, you are a great company, and it has been a long, long time since I've had sex."

"A long time? I've seen you dating men."

"Most of them were my friends or colleagues, I never dated any of them," Natasha said and then she slowly pulled his face down and kissed him. Max hesitated, and she kissed him harder, forcing her tongue to go exploring inside of his mouth. When the man gave up and kissed back, Natasha felt his tongue claiming hers, and the world vanished. It had been over a year since a man had kissed her, and just the kiss lighted her body.

Then the man pulled away, smiled at her. "Now what?" Max asked.

"I'm taking you to my home, and tomorrow I know if I want to keep you as my lover," Natasha said, straddling him, and cupping his face, she kissed him deeply. Max groaned and lost himself into the kiss. As the kiss deepened, he took hold of the small woman's tiny waist and pulled her closer to him.

"Nat," Max said, feeling nervous after the kiss. "It may sound pompous, but my penis is large, and..., and you are—"

"A small woman who loves big cocks," Natasha said. "My favorite vibrator is nine-inch long, and two-and half-inch diameter. Don't worry about the size of your cock, okay?"

"Okay," Max said, wanting to tell her that his cock was longer and thicker than her vibrator. But that she would see herself soon enough. Until then, he would take everything out of this wet dream. He'd had a crush on the beautiful prima ballerina even when she was just one of the dancers in the ballet. Part of him still could not believe that he was making out with Natasha Berezovsky.

When they got to her home, she led him to the bedroom and then pulled his pants down.

When the cock sprung free, Natasha whimpered, the sight of the massive male member made her heart beat faster and filled her with wonder and fear. She wasn't sure if she could take it into her pussy. But, as she stared at the cock, she also felt her pussy moistening up. Natasha licked her lips; quickly took the still swelling prick into her mouth. The utterly masculine scent of it made her heady.

Natasha pushed her head forward, took as much of the huge cock into her mouth as she could. A moan escaped her lips as the soft and spongy head slid past her lips.

Natasha swirled her tongue over the still swelling head. She loved to feel it growing in her mouth, slowly stretching her jaws wider and wider open. Looking up at Max's eyes, Natasha pressed her lips forward on the shaft. Max grunted in pleasure, and Natasha moaned around the hot flesh on her mouth. Natasha was caught on the act's dirtiness, and she began to bob her head on the hot cock making wet slurping sounds. She pushed her face further down with every thrust of her face, gagging a little when it hit the back of her mouth.

Natasha eased back until only the spongy head was in her mouth. The shaft was glistening with her saliva. Max groaned when she sucked hard as she swirled her tongue around the bulbous head. Natasha plunged her face forward on the incredibly long, thick, and hard shaft. She whimpered in pleasure as she started bobbing her head on the pole as fast as she could stroking it with both hands.

"Christ, that feels good. I'm going to cum soon," Max said, and Natasha whimpered at the thought of getting fresh cum into her mouth. Her clit throbbing hard with the need. She started to bob her head rapidly on the hard flesh in her mouth. "Nat, finger yourself while sucking me!"

Natasha gasped around the cock in her mouth. She slid her hand under her skirt, into her panties, starting to suck faster. She moaned when her finger found her clit.

"God, I'm going to cum!" Max said, and Natasha felt the cock starting to pulsate, and then Max let out a loud moan. His cock shot a thick spurt of hot cum deep into her mouth. As the next eruption of cum entered her mouth, Natasha eased back, clamping her lips hard around the cockhead. She swallowed hard, gulping down the hot seed the cock was erupting her mouth.

Moaning, Natasha sucked and licked him clean and then popped it out. Smiling, she kissed the tip of Max's cock. "Did you like it, honey?" she asked.

"God, yes," Max said, "now, can I eat your pussy?"

Natasha giggled as she undressed and then got into the bed. Max gasped as he looked at the naked beauty before him. She was different than voluptuous Julia but just as sexy. Natasha had a slender body; her tits were tiny with long stiff pink nipples. "Sure thing, honey," she said, spreading her legs. Max moaned loudly at the sight of her bare, shaved pussy. Seeing his appreciation, she said, "you can eat me as much as you want."

"God your pussy is beautiful," Max said as he got on top of the tiny woman,

He kissed the stiff nipple of her breast. She moaned when he sucked it. Suddenly, Max wanted to touch the prima ballerina's body all over. He licked down her body. He pushed his tongue into her belly button, and ballerina moaned. Her moans sent shivers through his body. Max couldn't wait to plunge his cock into her pussy.

She was so small that he could only imagine how tight her pussy was. As he kept kissing and licking and fondling her body, she moaned and closed her eyes. "Oh, God." She cried. "Max, what are you doing?"

"Hush, Nat, I'm examining your body," Max said, "turn on your stomach and try to keep your hands out of my way. I'm going to explore every inch of your body."

Ogdoad
Ogdoad
198 Followers
12