The True Love's Arrow Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Starting from her shoulders, he slowly caressed and kissed his way down her back until he reached her butt. The ballerina shivered, her whole body went goosebumps as she turned on her belly and raised her hands above her head. Max loved how her tiny and sexy body reacted to his touch.

He nibbled her butt cheeks and then gently separated them and licked her butt crack. Natasha moaned when he pressed his tongue against the rim of her asshole. Max had never done that before, and he wasn't sure what to think about the taste of her anus. But he loved the gasps and moans that escaped Natasha's mouth.

Then he continued kissing and licking his way down her body, completely ignoring her pussy. Natasha giggled when his tongue tickled the back of her knee. "Max! That tickles!"

"I know, I know," Max said and licked the spot again, again eliciting giggle out of her. "turn on your back, so I can come back up again."

Natasha turned on her back, and Max sucked her toe into his mouth. Natasha took a firm grip from the headboard as he slowly began to kiss his way up her left leg. When Max, at last, got to the place where her hip met the leg, she shivered from anticipation. "Open your legs wide," Max said.

When Natasha opened her legs, Max placed his hand in between her legs and delicately massaged her pussy. The slick wetness in there told him that he was doing an outstanding job at arousing her. Natasha grabbed her legs under her knees and pulled them up and lifted her legs until they were under her shoulders, pointing at the headboard. Her tiny body was bent the hottest way Max had ever seen, and now her pussy was on display for him.

Max couldn't wait; he dove right into her beautiful, clean-shaven pussy. Usually, he'd taken his time the way Julia had taught him, but now Max wanted to taste her pussy. He licked her pussy lips and shoved his tongue in her vaginal opening.

"Oh, God," she moaned as he thrust his tongue into her. Then he went to her clit and ran his tongue up and down over it. The prima ballerina was twitching and wiggling and moaning. Max flicked his tongue in quick movements, and then pressed it hard and rubbed it against her leaking pussy, stroking her deeper and deeper. "Oh, fuck, yes! Yes, yes!" Natasha cried. "God, I'm gonna cum!"

Max licked her in fervor, tasting the musky sweetness of the woman he'd adored from far. Each time his tongue lashed over the clitoris, the prima ballerina let out a louder and more passionate cry. Max sucked her clit into his mouth and flicked his tongue over it at a fast pace. He was just about to push a finger into her when her back arched, and she screamed her orgasm out.

Max had no willpower to wait for her orgasm to spend its force. He got between her legs while the aftershocks were rippling through it. She gasped when he rubbed her clit with the tip of his cock, each stroke across the sensitive nub, making her body shudder in pleasure. Max then slowly pushed his cock into her spasming pussy, stretching the walls far apart.

Her tiny pussy accepted his cock with an ease that surprised Max. The sheer lewdness of the sight of his big cock stretching the little cunt made his mouth water. He plunged his cock deep into her. "Fuck! It is big! Feels so-oo good!" Natasha cried as he pushed his cock to the end of her pussy. Max started to thrust his cock into her. She screamed in pleasure when his cock hit her bottom of her pussy. Amazingly, her tiny body could take his whole cock without troubles. Her hips started to push back.

With every thrust, Max rammed it into her up to the hilt. Powering it back and forth. The pleasure surged through him as her pussy contracted around his cock, squeezing it, trying to drain it. He slammed his cock down to her cunt again and again till she was screaming with another orgasm.

Max grunted as his cock erupted deep inside her. Keeping his cock buried into her, Max held her tightly against him until his orgasm faded, and then he got off her. He laid on the bed on his back, pulled Natasha's shivering body to him, and held her close.

For a long time, Natasha enjoyed cuddling with Max before opening her eyes and said, "I'm sort of a pervert," she said.

"In what way?" Max asked, "keep in mind that I'm a psychiatrist and therapist. I have treated people with all sorts of paraphilia, so I doubt that there is anything you can say that will shock me."

Natasha giggled and kissed his shoulder. "Okay, Daddy," she said, looking into his eyes, seemingly waiting for his reaction. When it didn't come, she continued, "I'm into BDSM. I'm a little girl, and I like to be controlled, used, humiliated, and," she looked into his eyes, "I want to be tied most of all. I'm a rope-bunny if you know what that means."

"No, I don't know, but can I assume that you like to be bound by rope?"

"Yeah, especially, I love it when Daddy teases me while I'm all tied up," Natasha said. "Do you think that you could be my daddy?"

Max turned to look at the ceiling and blinked when he saw his own mirror image. "Oh," he said, staring at the mirror. "Mirror."

Natasha burst into laughter. "Yeah, well spotted, Mr. States-the-obvious."

Max chuckled. "I didn't see it before now," he said.

"There is a mirror wall behind that curtain," Natasha said, pointing at the red curtain on the left side of the bed. "Sometimes, I like to watch when I'm fucked."

"That's nice to know," Max said. "To answer your question: I don't know, I'd need to know what being your Daddy exactly means to know if I could do it. However, if you really want me to be your Daddy, I'm willing to try."

"I really want you to try," Natasha said and sat up. "Let's take a shower, and then I'll tell you more about what I want..."

They got into the huge shower stall, and while Max washed the beautiful ballerina, she started to explain what she wanted from him. By the time he had washed Natasha, Max had a good idea of her sexual needs. "While I take a shower, you should dress for daddy," he said.

Natasha squealed in delight, kissed him, and left the bathroom.

Shaking his head Max started to wash. He'd always been good at psychodrama, and he was sure he could play Natasha's Daddy for this time. However, he wasn't sure if that was in him, but he would find that out soon enough.

When he got back to the bedroom, Natasha was looking out of the window, her back turned to the door. Max admired the beauty of her backside. She was a short, slender woman with long legs dressed in red hot pants and a yellow tube top. Her copper hairs were put on braids that hang on each side of her head.

"Baby girl?" Max softly said.

When Natasha turned around, Max saw that the zipper of her hot pants was open, and her hand was inside them. Somehow, she had managed to put on a new makeup; she looked like a strangely adorable sex doll.

Her hazel eyes opened impossibly wide, and a bubblegum ball came out between her red lips. Then, with a squeal, she pulled her hand out of her pants and leaped on Max, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Daddy! You are home... early," she excitedly cried and placed a wet and passionate kiss on his lips.

Max kissed back, hard, pushing his tongue into her mouth, his tongue meeting the strawberry bubblegum. He pulled away. "Next time, take the bubblegum out of your mouth," he said.

"Oh, sorry, Daddy," she said and took the bubblegum out of her mouth and placed it on the corner of the table. After that, she looked at him expectantly. Even if she was in her late thirties, she managed to look like a teen girl.

"Daddy, I've been a bad girl," she said, glancing down at her open zipper.

After getting the message that he should play the role of a controlling Daddy, Max closed his eyes for a second and said, "So, I can see. And what do we do to bad girls?"

Blushing, the prima ballerina, looked at her feet. Pretending to be embarrassed, moving her hands and legs nervously, yet so gracefully that Max felt as he was getting a private dance. "Daddy punishes them," she meekly said.

Making a mental note next time ask a script for the roleplay Max said, "How will daddy punish his baby girl when she's been bad?"

The prima ballerina sucked her lower lip into her mouth. Then her eyes open wide. "Daddy! Don't spank me! I'll be a good girl!"

"That's too late, baby girl," Max said, excited by spanking her firm ass. He sat down at the bedside and patted his lap. "This isn't the first time you've been a bad, bad girl. You know what to do."

Her cheeks turned pink as she pulled her hot pants to her knees. Max felt his cock twitch when he got a flash of her hairless pussy just before laying on his lap on her stomach. She wiggled a moment, rubbing her belly on his erection before she settled.

Max caressed her small, but a perfect ass. "Why is daddy going to spank you?"

"Because Daddy's girl was naughty. She touched her girly bits."

"Bad girl," Max said and raised his hand. Monetarily he hesitated, but then he slapped her ass. The sound of it echoed in the room. The next five minutes, he spanked her hard, making her cry in pain and pleasure. "You should never touch yourself when daddy isn't watching," he said. "Do you understand?" His question was followed by the final slap on her now red buttocks.

"Yes, Daddy," she said earnestly.

"Good girl," he said, caressing her ass. "Show Daddy how you touched pussy."

She got off his lap, and her cheeks turned from pink to crimson red as she dropped the pants and pulled off the tube top. Max's cock was hard as a rock as he looked at the naked Natasha. Standing before him, she spread her legs and slid her hand to her mound.

Max grabbed her by the wrist. "No, on the bed and open legs wide so I can see better," he stood up. "But first, Daddy's dick is aching to be released. Take off the towel."

Incredibly gracefully, the prima ballerina dropped to her knees. She pulled the towel down, and for a moment, she just stared at his erection. Then she looked up at him, and the lust in her eyes made Max's cock twitch with the need. "Daddy has the bestest cock in the world!" She declared with glee. "Can I play with it? Can I? Can I? Please, Daddy, let me play with your cock!"

"No," Max said as much as he wanted to let her touch his cock. "get on the bed and show me how you touch yourself."

Natasha laid down on the bed and spread her legs wide open the way an only flexible dancer can and placed her hands on her mound. She moved the finger of her left hand to her already wet pussy and slowly moved it up and down her slick folds. Max couldn't believe how erotic the slow way she fingered her pussy was. Like her nipples, her clit was big and hard. Moaning, she pushed two fingers of her other hand into her while forefinger of the other hand tugged her clit.

Max was mesmerized by the sight of her masturbating. He felt a terrible urge to just jerk off watching her pleasing herself. But Max resisted the urge. "Stop," he said, getting on top of his little sex goddess. His cock was achingly hard. Max traced his hand over ballerina's hip to her tiny breast, and he gently pinched her nipple. "Daddy always knows what his baby girl needs," he said.

"Yes," Natasha said. "Daddy knows the best."

Max kissed the stiff nipple of her tiny breast. She moaned when he sucked it. Her moans sent shivers through his body. Max couldn't wait to plunge his cock back into her tight pussy. The next half an hour, Max kept teasing Natasha, making her moan and gasp and shiver. "Fuck!" She cried when Max finally slid a finger into her.

"Oh, I raised you better than use words like that," Max said.

"Sorry, Daddy. Please, don't spank me again!" The ballerina said.

"I won't. I'd wash your mouth with soap, but, unfortunately, I don't have a bar of soap," Max said, wondering what her dirty Daddy would do. Then he grinned and straddled her chest. "That filthy mouth needs to be plugged." He said, slapping her face with his cock. Natasha opened his mouth wide, and Max pushed the head of his cock into her mouth. "Start chanting all the curse words you know and do not stop until I say so."

Natasha opened his mouth wide, and Max pushed the head of his cock into her mouth. As she started chanting, her mouth vibrated on his cockhead. Her mouth's vibration and the sight of the red lips of her tiny doll-face stretched obscenely wide open by his cock sent shivers rushing through Max's body. Natasha whimpered when his cock swelled a bit more at the lewd sight of Natasha Berezovsky's mouth stretched wide open by his cock.

Max pushed his cock deeper into her mouth until she gagged a little and then pulled out. The prima ballerina kept chanting as he started to fuck her little doll-face. The warm vibrating cavern of her mouth felt incredible. The lust in her eyes as she looked up at him told Max that he was right; she wanted to be treated like a sex doll. That thought made him want to plunge himself down her throat, but he didn't want to suffocate her.

Max pulled out of her mouth and again slapped her doll-face with his cock. "Have you learned your lesson?"

"Yes," Natasha said, and, after a short pause, she continued, "Yes, Daddy, I won't repeat the bad words."

"Good girl," Max said and got off her. "Get on your knees and elbows."

Natasha got on her fours, and Max got behind her and placed the tip of his cock to her soaking wet opening admiring her firm, yet very female ass. "Daddy!" Natasha cried out when Max plunged his cock down her pussy. Max took a firm grip on her hips and started fucking her with animal intensity. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" she cried with the rhythm of his thrusts as Max pumped it into her with deep, penetrating stabs.

Feeling his orgasm coming to Max again willed his body to relax and slowed the pace. He swiveled his hips against hers. When the knot in his balls loosened, he started to pump into her harder and faster, owning her cunt.

"DADDYYYYYYYYY!" Natasha wailed, her body shaking hard as her cunt clamped hard on his cock. Max started thrusting harder, mercilessly ramming his cock into her spasming cunt. He was on fire. There was no stopping his climax now; it had become too demanding, too big.

His balls tightened and tingled with excitement, and he plunged his cock in as far as he could, and with a low growl, Max exploded deep inside her. The keen pleasure had him trembling. Natasha was breathing heavily as he pulled out of her.

"Shit, that was intense," Max grunted, taking Natasha into his embrace.

"Yes, yes, it was," Natasha said, snuggling closer to him. "So?"

"So?"

"That was amazing, and you were perfect in Daddy's role," Natasha said, "So, do you think you might want to do it again?"

"Yes, I can't wait to do it again," Max said.

"But I also want us to take it to the next level," Natasha said. "You know, ropes, whips, floggers, real humiliation... things like that. Do you think you can do that?"

"Yes, I think I can do that," Max smiled at her. "It seems that I liked being in control. I just need you to help me so that I can be the best possible Daddy for you."

"Of course, I help," Natasha said. "How long will it take for you to be able to get it up again?"

"Jesus Christ, girl! We just had sex."

"Oh, Daddy, please, please, I want more. Your little girl has been in celibacy for a loo-oong time," Natasha looked pleadingly at him. "Daddy, please, use your mouth and fingers if you cannot get it up again. I know I'm a greedy little girl, but, please, please..."

"Give me a few cups of coffee and half an hour, and you're in for a ride of your life," Max said.

<====<¤>====>

TBC

AN: About Max's name. De Lange = Dutch cognate of Long, and it originally was a nickname for a person who had long limbs or was tall. I figured that de Lange is a good name for a short man with a huge dick.

12