All Comments on 'The True Master Ch. 11'

by Weerdo

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You bastard

That was a great continuation of the series. Hate the cliffhanger, and I can't wait for the next one. I like how you're still incorporating sex into the story, but aren't completely focussing on it. It's a good balance. Keep it up, and write faster!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Damn!

Damn, what a twist! Great stuff, please don't make us wait too long for the next chapter!

WeerdoWeerdoover 8 years agoAuthor
Update

To stay more up to date on my writing visit www.cgwilliam.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Took you long enough

It took me a while to remember who's who...thank goodness I like the story line so much I didn't have to go back and reread. This is good I have a big smile from the twist......please don't make me/us wait so long for more.

newfield1981newfield1981over 8 years ago
PASS THE POPCORN

Perfect! This story just gets better every chapter. Needless to say the reveal,(Marcus being an enhanced and part of Dr.Bs grand plan) was just perfect.

I can honestly say I would buy this book if it was available. I could see this story become a movie and I would be first on line to see it!

Thank you for this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Maybe it's just me,

but I saw this coming. The only way for a small group to take on a much larger group is by infiltration. That is not a bad thing, just that the principal actors are still concealed. The plot is unfolding logically, which puts it well above average.

One quibble. If he was adjusted, why do the dolls need to be chosen for him? That would be a minor tweak in the adjustment.

BJGoodheadBJGoodheadover 8 years ago
Awesome

It would seem that Dr. Frankenstein got it right this time.

This is one of the few story threads that I keep checking in daily to see if there is an update and new chapter. You certainly did not disappoint. Cant wait for the next one

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Have enjoyed the story up to this point and am awaiting the next installment although 20k plus people missing of the type missing used for the dolls even over 10 years should have stir

WeerdoWeerdoover 8 years agoAuthor
Nov 12

New chapter on my website Nov 12 it will be submitted here at the same time but can take up to two days to process. Link in profile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
still loving it

Still enjoying this story so far my favorite story thread on this site by far.

PornGoddess2PornGoddess2about 8 years ago
Confidence

"The phrase is that confidence will get you through most situations, act like you know what you are doing and people will believe you."

Or, as Admiral Gallery said, if you look like you know what you're doing, people will figure the Admiral told you to hit the old lady with that axe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ooooookay...

Now..... It isn't often that I take a step back and take a second look at what just happened.

THAT... Just happened.

THAT... Is how you do a plot twist.

Bravo, Weerdo. Bravo.

SDReaderSDReaderover 6 years ago
This Story

Is very good!! I've binged read it the last few days, and could keep reading it. Great book, good story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous