The True Meaning of Wedding Rings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are a vision," Nico said, chuckling at where her eyes were locked. "But I think you'll look even better on your knees. Crawl over here and kneel before me. Now."

His words -- no, his orders -- washed over her like a wave breaking above her head. She barely recognized her own voice moaning "Yes, sir" before she was on her hands and knees, crawling on the carpet to kneel before him, eyes still fixed on the tip of his cock.

"Spread your legs a bit, pet. Then bring your hands behind your head. Keep them there until I tell you otherwise."

"Yes, sir." She obeyed. It felt so delicious to be on display before him.

"I know you've never had dick before, but don't worry. Just watch, listen, and accept."

He brought his hand to his cock, revealing the one article he'd kept on; that ever-present, gorgeous ring. His hand stroked up and down his length, and Mary sensed the world around her drift into nothingness. All that remained was that ring, that cock, this man she had offered herself up to.

"Repeat after me, pet: You are mine."

"I am yours," she answered, her voice nothing but a monotone whisper, yet it echoed inside her mind.

"You belong to me."

"I belong to you."

"You are my pet, to do with as I please."

"I am your pet, to do with as you please."

"Everything I tell you is the truth."

"Everything you tell me is the truth."

"I am your Master."

"You are my Master."

"Good girl. Now just listen for a bit. You're just about ready."

He reached over her head, grasping her left wrist, and pulled it forward without resistance. She could never resist her Master. With dexterous ease, he wrapped her soft, delicate hand around the base of his cock. Sensing his unspoken command, she began to stroke her Master's length, worshiping the feel of his slick skin beneath her fingers.

"Take a good, long look at what you're doing, pet. Tell me, do you see that gold ring on your finger?"

"Yes, Master." But Mary's thoughts could go no further than that. She saw the ring, as her Master desired, but didn't understand what it meant -- if it meant anything.

"I know before tonight you thought that was your wedding ring -- the one your lovely wife gave you. But in truth, it's what marked you as my bride. It's a symbol of your submission to me, and every time you see it, feel it there on your finger, it will remind you that you belong to me. You didn't know it then, but the moment you put that ring on, you were destined to be a slave to mine."

Mary couldn't understand, but that didn't matter. Whatever Master told her was the absolute truth, regardless of whether her mind could comprehend it. All that mattered was that she was his -- and always would be.

Suddenly, Master stayed her hand, before holding out his own in front of her face. The inescapable gem embedded in silver transfixed her as it had so many times already. For a fraction of a second, a flicker of anticipation flitted through her stomach. Somehow, she knew what happened next would be important.

"Kiss the ring, and become mine, pet."

As automatic as breathing, her body leaned forward, and her lips met the ring. Eyes drifted close, as ecstasy flooded her mind -- her body -- her soul. Her last senses faded to nothingness, and she drifted into eternity, before that too disappeared.

An endless eternity later, Mary opened her eyes to find herself kneeling on the floor, hair disheveled and skin flush from orgasm. She was on her knees before a gorgeous cock, and her mouth watered at the sight. She looked up adoringly into the eyes of her loving Husband and Master.

"Mmmm, honey, tonight has been nothing short of wonderful. You really know how to treat a girl."

"Only the best for my pet. Making the reservations on such short notice did take a bit of work. But it was all worth it for you."

"Oh, you flatterer, whatever did I do to deserve man like you? I really must give you something in return."

"Well I have a few ideas, love." He leaned forward and pressed the tip of his cock to her lips. She greedily took it in with a moan, closing her eyes and soaking in the thrill of love and submission. The most important words of her wedding vows echoed in her mind: love, honor, and obey. As she choked down her beloved husband's dick, she was thrilled knowing she could do all three at once.

* * *

Hours later, the loving couple were splayed out naked on the king size bed, Nico on his back, Mary on her side, lazily stroking his cock with one hand. She stared adoringly as he scrolled through her phone, that wonderful, irreplaceable smirk of superiority on his face as he sorted through the photos they'd taken. After she'd sucked him off, they'd had a wonderful time snapping photos of her in every sexy pose he could think of, taking dick from every angle and position she could manage. Mary was thrilled to have so many keepsakes of their first night together.

"Hmm." Nico sighed as he reached the end of their pictures, and started swiping through the older files in her camera roll. There were dozens of them from her honeymoon with Katherine. Mary smiled as she reminisced about that trip to Hawaii and the wonderful days and nights they had together. He paused his scrolling when he found a particularly flirty photo of Katherine. Mary loved that one -- the candid surprise on her face, the strap of her bikini slipping off her shoulder just so -- she really did have a beautiful wife. She felt Nico's cock twitch in her hand, before he lazily palmed one of her tits.

"Tell me, love, what's your wife like?"

"Oh she's the sweetest thing in the world, Master. She's confident, fiery even, but also the most adorable ball of nerves when you catch her flustered. And she's been so patient with me having to work so much. I really have to make it up to her sometime soon." Mary meant it too. She still loved her wife with all her heart -- she always would! Just now, she realized the difference between what they had together, and what she now had with her Master. All the mutual love in the world couldn't compare to the peace and ecstasy of total submission.

"Sounds like a doll," Nico grunted, shifting her on top of him and positioning himself to fuck her warm, wet pussy again. "Do you know if she's ever been with a man?"

"Mmph, don't think so," Mary answered, shuddering with pleasure as he plumbed her again. "I know she dated a few guys in college, before we hooked up, but they never lasted long enough to go anywhere. I'll bet she's as much of a cock-virgin as I was, Master."

"Well then, I think you should introduce us, pet."

"It would be my pleasure, Master. I'm sure she'll love you."

With his hips moving just right for a slow, lazy fuck, Nico smiled and stared into his new bride's glazed, lust-drunk eyes. He stroked his beard for a long moment, and the glittering gem of his ring sparkled inside her empty gaze again.

"I'm sure she will. Very sure."

12