The True Ordeal of Jonathan Harker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now Consuela and Marlena had become aware of the unfolding situation. Both had stopped drinking Jonathan's blood and were watching him and Lizette intently, their eyes darting from one to the other. They sat back, twisted glee on their faces as they watched their sister prepare to rend the hapless Jonathan.

"Yes, I dare, you mindless, cock-sucking bitch. Did you like my semen filling your mouth? Was it a pleasant change from the blood of scurrying vermin? Have you always been a cock-sucking whore? Or has my impressive cock managed to inflame a new passion in you?"

Consuela and Marlena jumped back, well off the silk-covered mattress, just in time. The enraged Lizette lunged for Jonathan's already bloodied throat. She was almost unseeable, a blur of speed and action. But still she wasn't fast enough. Jonathan caught her easily, his own eyes beginning to glow like burning coals. He caught Lizette in mid-leap, twisting himself to one side as he knocked her to the other. She fell, snarling and clawing, on her face on the mattress, the soft silk billowing up around her like a silken splash, as if she'd dropped heavily into crimson water.

Before she could recover, Jonathan pounced on her back. With one palm on the back of her head, he pushed her face forcefully into the mattress, causing her to flail about angrily, hissing and spitting into the suffocating silk. As vehement as those grunts and growls were, however, they were mostly muffled by both the silk and the mattress, making LIzette's struggles look like a comedic silent movie show. With his other arm, Jonathan reached around Lizette's waist and lifted her off the bed. Still holding her head down roughly, Jonathan laughed derisively as he got on his knees behind her and slammed his swollen cock into her still moist pussy. LIzette howled as he pounded into her again and again, his hips thrusting so hard that her entire body quaked with each thrust and air was forced from her lungs into the suffocating mattress.

"Why so angry, Lizette?" Jonathan laughed, "This is what you wanted, isn't it? A good fuck! A hard cock ripping you in half from your vagina to your blood-filled stomach! What could be more satisfying to an undead whore like yourself? Just lie there like a good harlot and let me fuck you!"

By now, Consuela and Marlena had become enraged as well. Rivalries aside, this was their sister being treated like Jonathan's personal whore. That was a submissive role they took on only in the presence of the Master, and it could be tolerated with no other man, ever, especially a mere human being. And so, while Jonathan's pounding penis tore into Lizette's sex time and again, the two other brides circled around the bed, preparing to attack him from both sides at once and free their humiliated sister.

But as they once again assumed attack postures, something occurred to them...something that confused them both. It made them pull back from their attack modes and listen more closely. Jonathan's grip on Lizette's head had eased somewhat, and the sounds coming from her mouth were no longer muffled. No...they could be clearly heard...and they were no longer sounds of snarling anger. What came from Lizette's mouth now were moans...sighs...wails of pleasure. Guttural, animalistic sounds...but sounds of pleasure nonetheless.

Consuela and Marlena looked at each other. They were still unsure what to do. By the time they acted, Jonathan's orgasm was already filling Lizette. In the space of just minutes, Lizette had been filled twice by his cream...once in her mouth, and the second time in her sex. Both times filled her with a joy she hadn't experienced in oh so many years. When the sated Jonathan removed his dribbling muscle from her, she slumped on the mattress, exhausted and drooling, and apparently, for the moment, quite satisfied. Her eyes were glazed and her still quivering thighs were drenched in Jonathan's sticky fluids...and her own. She had indeed enjoyed being Jonathan's semen receptacle for a second time, for as she lay quietly sighing, her leaking pussy was actually quivering. Her nearly hairless mound quaked in spasm after spasm of slowly subsiding pleasure. With her eyes closed, LIzette's undead mouth was curled into a deeply satisfied smile.

Consuela and Marlena didn't know whether to kill Jonathan outright for his attack on their sister, or jump him for more personal reasons. But looking down at Lizette's smiling, drooling face, they opted for the latter. And yet, even as they made that common, unspoken decision, Jonathan was already taking matters into his own hands.

Lizette had managed to dazedly roll onto her back, her legs spread wide and her hand, claws retracted, mindlessly rubbing her ravaged slit. With the speed of light, Jonathan's hand reached out and caught the unprepared Marlena by the throat. She struggled briefly but to no avail. His strong grip pulled her head toward him, slinging her about like a rag doll. But, with a gleam in his eye, he changed the direction in which he propelled her head. With his free hand he reached down and relieved Lizette's slit-rubbing hand of its duties. In its place he shoved the surprised face of Marlena, pushing it forcefully into the sticky cleft.

"Lick her," he ordered, "I want to watch you lick your sister. I want to see your tongue lap up her juices and mine. Lick her clean, bitch, and I'll fuck you like I fucked her."

Consuela was next. Still forcing Marlena's face into Lizette's crotch, Jonathan's other hand snared Consuela's waist as it had Lizette's moments ago. He lifted her off the bed and slung her across his body toward Marlena. He unceremoniously dumped her on top of Marlena, which momentarily forced her face even more firmly into Lizette's dribbling slit. He reached around Consuela and grabbed a breast, pinching and fondling it. He did this for only a few seconds, and then removed his hand from her breast so he could use it to lift Consuela's leg high in the air. He prepared to enter yet another undead cunt. But, he thought about it...and that perverted grin once again crossed his lips. He slipped two, then three fingers into Consuela's anus and worked them around inside her, loosening her up for his huge member. He then whisked his fingers from her and shoved the head of his formidable cock into her hastily prepared sphincter. Almost immediately thereafter, he crudely rammed the rest of it home. She howled, but not with the expected pain. Her squirming with pleasure on his tool of impalement told him that much.

Consuela licked her lips and panted like an animal while Jonathan hammered her long-untouched bottom. Jonathan reveled in the slurping noises coming from Lizette's groin as Marlena feasted on mingled fluids. His grip on Marlena's licking head lessened somewhat, but he enjoyed holding her face in her sister's crotch, so he continued to do so.

He fucked Consuela's ass with the same enthusiasm he had Lizette's warm, wet sex. And to add spice to the act, he reached between her legs, his fingers probing soft pink folds, entering her as they pleased, and teasing and pinching her white hot bulb.


Lizette's eyes were glazed over, her stark red lips smiling as Marlena licked at her core. Marlena seemed to be enjoying the taste of her sister and was lapping contentedly between white thighs. Consuela was snarling her pleasure at having Jonathan's erect muscle ravaging her colon and his probing fingers claiming her sex as their own. The three undead sisters were sublimely happy...and Jonathan, now in control, was also pleased with this turn of events. One moment he was under the threat of imminent death, or at least death whenever one of these women so wished it, and the next he was treating them like his personal harlots, his playthings. It appeared as though he'd gone from their "meat" to their Master. And Master appealed to him much more than "meat".

Lizette's orgasm was much stronger this time, her fluids gushing into Marlena's mouth as she lapped. Her hot cream glided down Marlena's throat, along with some of Jonathan's. Marlena continued to lap breathlessly at the erupting mixture. Unknown to Jonathan, Consuela had reached her hand between Marlena's legs, which was the reason for Marlena's apparent enthusiasm for licking between Lizette's thighs. Consuela's fingers must have been well versed in pleasure, for Marlena also reaped orgasmic benefits.

It was some time later that Consuela finally flowed around Jonathan's fingers, and still a few minutes after that that Jonathan filled her bottom with cream. Sighs and moans and wails filled the cavernous cellar, echoing off the ancient walls and ceiling. Tiny maws chittered and squealed excitedly in the darker corners of the cellar.

Lizette, having had three orgasms in the space of some thirty minutes, was nearly catatonic. Marlena had slumped face first into Lizette's sticky slit. Consuela lay exhausted, her panting face resting on Marlena's sweat covered ass. Jonathan, still horny, his cock itching for more orifices to fill, sat and watched the three panting brides. Just looking at them made his penis throb and ache for more. Whatever had happened to him, had made him come alive from his head to his toes, crackling with power and lust... insatiable... and he basked in it shamelessy... even arrogantly.

And then he thought about it, his mind wandering from the scene of the three exhausted vamp-women to what must have occurred to make him this way. There was only one explanation. When his three undead companions had sunk their fangs into him and drained his blood while using him for other purposes, at least one of them must have allowed her own blood - or the mingled blood of countless victims - to mix with his. The vampiric taint must have coursed through his body, hence the burning sensation first in his groin and then throughout his body. The fact that it began in his groin led him to believe Lizette was possibly to blame, because it was she who sucked at his upper thigh, unless she introduced the infection through his penis while performing other sucking activities. Yes, and she'd had that other opportunity, as well... when her sharp teeth nicked his swollen shaft and drew blood... blood which she lapped at before returning to more carnal pursuits. In any event, whichever one - or possibly all three? - had infected him, Jonathan was no longer a mere human. Nor was he totally vampire. He wondered if he was dead or alive... or something between. Surely he was more than either human or vampire, or even both combined. Ultimately, he didn't care. He felt godlike, powerful... supreme!

Whatever had changed him, had done so for the better. He felt no blood lust... only sexual lust. He grew no fangs, but his throbbing muscle seemed larger, thicker, dense as iron... and his testicles virtually bloated with semen enough to fill every woman in the surrounding countryside... not to mention the three insatiable sluts panting like dogs on this makeshift bed.

He felt strong, too. He had tossed the three brides of Dracula about as easily as he'd swat a fly. They felt light as feathers, their fiercest thrashings not the least bit able to break his grips on them. He had the distinct impression that he could pummel his way though the ancient stone walls of this moldering castle with his bare fists if he chose to.

And then he knew. He was the new Lord and Master of Castle Dracula. He was the new master of these three undead whores. And he was the new supreme ruler of Transylvania, every woman his for the taking... his private, unending stock of concubines. It made him smile. It made his chest swell. It made his cock throb in his stroking hand.

He looked down at that stroking hand. He snarled. It was beneath the new Lord of Transylvania to pleasure himself thus! That's what a harem was for! And his bitches had had enough rest. It was time for them to earn their keep in his protective custody.

Still stroking himself, he reached with his other hand and grabbed Consuela roughly by the hair. He yanked hard, flinging her backward, a surprised and pained howl screeching from her lips. By her hair, he twirled her around painfully until she faced him, her mouth still screaming. Down he thrust her head, his stroking hand no longer stroking but holding his penis steady at its base. Consuela's open mouth slid halfway down his shaft before it stopped. If vampires needed to breathe, she surely would have choked at the very least. With Consuela's mouth surrounding his muscle, Jonathan got quickly up on his knees and began thrusting into it, holding her firmly by the back of her neck. The resulting slurping sound echoed throughout the musty cellar.

Lizette and Marlena, now fully alert, watched as Jonathan pummeled Consuela's face. Their eyes gleamed with renewed lust, and they looked to Jonathan for new instructions. Jonathan liked that very much. They had already come to see him as their new Master, and waited for his orders.

He pointed at Marlena and barked, "Get behind me, bitch! Lick my sack while your sister sucks me. And be quick about it! It will help me fill your sister's mouth that much more quickly."

A cruel smile crossed his lips as Marlena scurried quickly behind him, getting on all fours at first, and then down lower onto her elbows. She looked at his large, low-hanging scrotum as it bounced with each thrust of his manhood into Consuela's mouth. It excited her. She crawled up between his thighs and pressed her face up under his ass, tongue leading the way. She lapped that dangling, bouncing sack slowly at first, then faster as lust overcame her. Licking his balls, then sucking them, she tried to keep up with his thrusting hips... for this time, it was she who knew the consequences of failure to please.

As a result of being on her elbows and knees, Marlena's bottom was high in the air. Jonathan looked around to first watch Marlena trying so hard to lick and suck his testicles, and then further back to her swaying ass. He grinned. He turned back to the unoccupied Lizette. She froze, but her body quivered with anticipation.

"Your sister did you a favor, slut. Malena licked your dripping slit and gave you pleasure. Return the favor. Get behind her and lick her slit in return... and do just as well for her as she did for you. You've sucked cock... now lick pussy. Move, slut!" His roar sent untold dozens of vermin dashing off into the darkness.

Lizette scurried to please her Master just as quickly as Marlena had. And just as Marlena had positioned her head at her Master's bottom, Lizette likewise placed hers at Marlena's. Marlena was eager for another good licking, so she spread her legs wide to give Lizette plenty of room. If she hadn't been so intent on pleasing her Master, she would have turned around to snicker at Lizette for being ordered to lick her. Lizette couldn't get low enough to lick Marlena properly, so she rolled onto her back, crawled under Marlena and raised her lips to her already dripping pussy. She spread her wide with her fingers and inserted her tongue. Marlena, Jonathan's left testicle in her mouth, sighed deeply. He felt the rush of warm air on his genitals when she did.

Jonathan held Consuela's head in both his hands, squeezing it tightly out of pure lust. With a cry of release, he came into that sucking mouth, burst after burst of relief. Consuela fought to swallow it as fast as Jonathan delivered it. She felt it spurting inside her mouth, down her throat, ricocheting off her tongue and the roof of her mouth. Jonathan pulsed repeatedly into her mouth for several minutes. He watched her bulging eyes and stretched mouth as he emptied himself, filling her. And as he came, he noticed with pride and glee that his orgasms, rather than becoming shorter and weaker, were increasing in both intensity and duration, his supply of semen seemingly endless.

Moans from behind him told him that one, or both, of Consuela's sisters was achieving her own satisfaction. Marlena's lessening dedication to the licking of his scrotum indicated to him that it was she who was enjoying release. But a quick glance back to the quivering legs and gushing slit of Lizette informed him that she, too, was happy. Apparently, it had been so long for these resurrected sluts, that even the act of licking or sucking another was enough to get them gushing like a bubbling hot spring.

All that remained was Consuela's climax. Releasing his grip on her head and removing his penis from her mouth, Jonathan rolled her quickly onto her back, then grabbed her upper thighs and lifted her into the air. Digging his thumbs and fingers into her white thigh flesh, he spread her legs wide. Pulling her damp crotch to his face, he burrowed his mouth into her thickly carpeted quim, his tongue drilling deeply into her quivering slit. As he inserted his tongue into her, he noticed, once again with pride, that even his tongue had enlarged, becoming a strong muscle of at least five good inches. All of it he plunged into her lustful chasm... deep, round, full, and wriggling about inside her. She squirmed and gasped. When Jonathan's strong mouth sucked at her clit, nipping it and pulling on it, sticky liquid flooded from Consuela's molten core. She climaxed long and hard, sighing and moaning loudly... until she finally went limp, dangling from Jonathan's powerful grip. With a satisfied chuckle, Jonathan dropped her to the cum-stained silk below. The dull thud of her landing was drowned out completely by the sounds escaping her smiling lips.

The three night whores once again slumped onto silken folds, exhausted and grinning. Jonathan looked sadly at them, his inhuman penis already priming for further action. It was now obvious that these three would never be enough for him. He would exhaust them daily, thought it would take much to accomplish that. Still, he knew that he'd need a larger harem. Whether human or vampire, he cared not... but clearly many more women would be needed to please him continually... to satisfy his vastly increased sex drive.

As daylight approached, Jonathan knew his undead concubines would need to retreat from the oncoming sunlight. Knowing time was short, he couldn't afford to get clever. So he simply fucked each of the women one more time before allowing them to scurry to their coffins, drained and sore...but as happy as a vampire can be Still he was not totally satisfied, but he had no choice. Sadly, such were the limitations of a vampire harem.

Leaving the now slutless room, he padded sadly under the torchlit arch, his sizable and still moderately erect penis pointing the way. His eyes sought out the tiny window high up on the gray stone, as one would search for a long lost friend. Sunlight was just beginning to wake the countryside, crawling meekly through the window. It hit him squarely on his naked chest, having no effect on him whatsoever. He let the light play over him, basking in its warmth. The only thing that made this morning incomplete was the fact that he was still horny. He reached down and grabbed his cock, lightly stroking it, wishing his harem didn't have to retire just yet. He smiled as he thought how eagerly they'd please him if things could continue... but then frowned when he realized again that even the three of them couldn't keep him satisfied for long.

As he walked toward the stairs that he'd been so callously tossed from, he thought of Dracula. A rage seethed within him. That rage grew with each step he climbed. This castle was his now. He had power beyond anything he'd ever imagined, and he now owned this land, this country. Unlike Dracula, he could explore the land at will, day or night. He could ravage the women, and wouldn't need to drink their blood. Their other, sweeter nectar could be his, over and over again. He wouldn't skulk from window to window to suck blood from soft throats. He would enter boldly and deflower maidens at will. Even wives and mothers would service his needs. And every one of them would beg him to come back night after night, day after day.