The True Ordeal of Jonathan Harker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He walked up to the main hallway, then from there to the huge main entrance. He opened the mammoth double door with a single pull from both his strong hands, and once again basked in warm sunlight as it played over his naked form. He stepped out into the brightness and raised his arms, exulting in his newfound power and strength... and lust. He cared not if anyone saw him in his nakedness. Men meant nothing to him now, and any women who saw him thus would surely kneel before him and beg for his favors. Besides, this was his house, his land... and he would do as he pleased.

Already he could smell sex. His nostrils flared and sucked in the scent of every woman within a hundred mile radius of Castle Dracula... which would henceforth be known as Harker Castle. Yes, he now had an ego to match his power and strength, and it dictated a name change for this home he'd now claimed as his own.

His... all his, he thought. Every flower of every mother and daughter till the end of his days... which he somehow knew would be centuries away. All of them his to rape and ravage and plunder... every debauchery, every wicked perversion he could devise. All of it...his for the taking. To think... only hours ago he teetered on the brink of eternal blackness... either death or vampiric damnation. And now, ruler of all he surveyed. How fickle the fates truly were!

Only one thing irritated him. Dracula. He briefly thought about searching for him, repaying him for his treachery, but mostly for his unceremonious trash-like discarding of him. No one would ever do that to him again. In the end, Jonathan decided to stay here... to use his power to corrupt women and plunder their charms. To make them beg him to let them give him pleasure. Yes... here he'd stay. But, a wonderful idea came to him. Just as he'd been summoned by Dracula, he could likewise summon Dracula. Yes, tomorrow he would write a post to England. He'd contrive some way to draw Dracula back. Perhaps taunt the Lord of the Undead, shame him into returning and confronting him. Yes, that would do nicely. Tomorrow, first thing, the letter would be written. But, for now, he was still in need of pleasuring. He returned inside to find clothing so he could dress properly to search for succulent victims to appease his sexual hungers. Once dressed, he left Harker Castle in search of pleasure. He followed the scents... oh, so many delectable fragrances.

As he walked into the crisp countryside, he had one final thought of Dracula. He would indeed belittle the disgusting creature into returning to Transylvania. He'd tell him how he'd taken over the castle and claimed all of Transylvania for himself. He would describe in detail how he'd used the vampire lord's previously unsatisfied brides to satisfy his most personal needs, and how he'd satisfied them as Dracula himself had never been able to. Dracula would seethe and boil and surely return immediately to personally rip out Jonathan's arrogant tongue.

And when the ex-Lord of the Undead showed up at his doorstep, Jonathan would shove his stiff cock down his throat and fill his vampire's stomach with something other than blood. Then he'd drag Dracula, kicking and screaming like a woman, into the searing sunlight until the undead flesh melted from his bones and he was nothing but ashes swirling in a brisk Transylvanian breeze. Finally, to relax and unwind after such traumatizing events, he'd go fuck his three brides for hours on end... along with any other beauties he'd collected by then. He would celebrate Dracula's long-overdue demise with lust and carnality the likes of which this land had never seen before. Yes... life would be good.

A delicious aroma found its way into his nostrils. A young maiden... no more than twenty... twenty-five years old. Nearby, maybe a few miles. He could smell her young cunt. He could smell the sweat in her cleavage as she apparently performed some strenuous daily activity. He smiled. All thoughts of Dracula faded quickly. He turned in the direction of the intoxicating scent and began walking. If he ran, he could be there in no time at all. Down the mountain he loped, faster and faster, his huge member already pressing tightly against his britches.

"I'm coming, my little flower," he laughed out loud as he ran, not the least bit winded, "I'm coming to make you explode with pleasure such as you've never known. And then... maybe we'll have your mother join in, too." He laughed heartily as he ran.

And thus occurred the complete transformation of Jonathan Harker... from meek realtor to lust-driven Lord of Transylvania. Thus began the reign of Jonathan the First. Not with bloodletting and death... but with orgasms and pleasures unending... both for Lord Jonathan himself, and for his countless "victims".

EPILOG: Jonathan did indeed send that scathing post to Dracula. And Dracula did indeed respond as predicted. The ensuing encounter was cataclysmic in its ferocity. But that's a tale for another time. Suffice it to say, Lord Jonathan still reigns supreme... and Dracula is no more.

End

"The True Ordeal of Jonathan Harker" copyright Bacomicfan/Mike May, 2002