The True Value Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa had dressed in a silk blouse and skirt and heels higher than she would normally wear and began to strip off the clothing she had carefully chosen, item by item. It was a full-on teasing strip, not like the filmed removal of her clothing, recreating her original forced undressing, which the siblings had watched numerous times since she had sent it to them. It wasn't just that she was live before them, it was her movements. They were slow and sensuous. Provocative and teasing.

Lisa swayed in time to the music and slowly undid the buttons on her blouse one by one, allowing it to fall open as she did before she removed it and dropped it on the floor. Lisa danced around for a while in her skirt and bra before reaching for the zip at the back of her skirt and with a loud zizz, pulled it down. Slipping the skirt over her hips Lisa let it drop to the floor and pool next to her blouse.

Clad only in her bra and panties and very high heels, Lisa saw lust smouldering in the three siblings' eyes, and knew things could turn nasty in an instant. At any moment one of them could grab her and anything could happen. What made the sight of Lisa in her bra and panties more exciting was they were snow-white cotton. Nothing sexy or provocative; no Victoria's Secret scanty items here. They were plain white cotton, almost schoolgirlish. Yes, the bra was low cut and emphasised Lisa's perky breasts and the panties were cut high on the hip and hugged her belly, pulling into her groin so that the outline of her camel's toe could clearly be seen.

As Lisa reached behind her she saw Peter gulp and wet his lips. Deciding to tease a little more and sensing that she could trust Peter, Lisa moved forward and stood just out of arm's reach in front of him. Freeing the hooks of her bra she shrugged it off her shoulders and stood there. Before giving a little shimmy so her breasts jiggled and swayed.

Turning to face Craig she smiled at him as she hooked her fingers into the waistband of her panties and pushed them lower over the swell of her hips. Just when her pussy was about to appear, Lisa smiled even more and pulled the panties back up, before repeating the slow downward movement this time not stopping until the wispy material slithered down her thighs.

On every occasion she had taken off an item of her clothing, Lisa had waited for her enrapt audience to admire and appreciate her body as it was gradually revealed.

Now that she was gloriously naked, Lisa moved back into the centre of the room and posed, allowing the siblings to admire her. She felt surprisingly calm and comfortable as she watched their faces and the appreciation on them. Craig indicated that she should turn away from them. Lisa did as he wanted, then bent over from the waist and looked back at him. Her tits were hanging down and she swayed them around. Still bent over she reached back and spread the lips of her pussy, allowing her audience a view of her pale pink inner core. Claire let out an audible sigh as she stared at the perfection of it.

Standing up again Lisa stood in front of Claire, Craig and Peter taking in the awed expressions on their faces, particularly Claire who was sitting open mouthed with her eyes wide open. Her hand was between her legs and moving. There was a look of naked lust in her eyes, but something more as well. Was it admiration for what Lisa had found the courage to do.

Having given them time to take in the perfection of her body and acting on an impulse which she didn't know where it came from, Lisa approached Claire, held out a hand and helped her to her feet.

Smiling sweetly, Claire leaned forward, pulled Lisa towards her slightly and kissed her on the lips. Lisa responded, hesitantly at first but with increasing confidence, parting her lips to allow Claire's probing tongue to gain access to hers, where they began to play together, teasing and taunting.

Claire was a couple of inches taller than Lisa but with the heels, they were now the same height as they faced each other, standing side-on to the boys as Lisa edged Claire into the position she wanted her.

Lisa broke the kiss and moved away from Claire, at the same time reaching a hand between them and undoing the buttons on her blouse. Claire held herself still and allowed Lisa to take the lead, afraid that any move on her part would break the spell and frighten Lisa away.

Every button on the blouse now undone, Lisa removed it from Claire's body, bent down and kissed her cleavage, before flicking Claire's bra open and letting it fall to the floor. Not stopping, Lisa kissed her way to Claire's breasts, sucked a nipple into her mouth and flicked it with her tongue.

Claire gasped and her brothers sighed as they watched on. They enjoyed watching girl-on-girl action, knew Claire was bi, and had always wanted to see her with another woman, but never thought that would happen. Fearing to do so would expose their own incestuous relationship with her. Now one of their remaining unfulfilled dreams was coming true and with a beautiful woman like Lisa as Claire's partner.

Claire pulled Lisa's mouth off her breast and kissed her again. As they were the same height their breasts and especially their nipples were rubbing together, exciting Craig and Peter even more. As Claire removed her skirt and panties the two women were facing one another. Both were exquisitely beautiful in their own right but as a combination, they were a perfect contrast.

Both were tall and slim and had exceptional figures with Claire's boobs being slightly fuller and with large dark nipples, whereas Lisa's nipples were small and pink. Lisa's legs were shaped and toned to perfection, highlighted by her still wearing her heels that tightened her calves and bum. Claire had long flowing raven-coloured hair, with green almond-shaped eyes, high cheekbones and a long nose. Lisa in contrast was the classically beautiful English Rose with honey blond hair cut short and uneven. She had icy blue wide eyes and a cute button nose.

Lisa leaned in again and kissed Claire, at the same time she dropped her hand, slid it over Claire's belly and without thinking or breaking her movement pushed a single finger into Claire's pussy. As they kissed one finger became two and then three as Lisa found herself more and more aroused and comfortable with what she was doing and what she knew was to follow.

Lisa could feel the tremors running through Claire as she kissed her way down the other woman's body until she was kneeling before her.

Lisa knew she was good at sucking cock, then she corrected herself, she was great at sucking cock, and she hoped those skills translated effortlessly into eating Claire's pussy. Lisa's face was inches from Claire's groin and her pussy which Lisa could see, was already moist with pearls of dewy nectar forming on the full dark lips.

Gathering herself, Lisa sucked in a deep breath, inadvertently increasing her awareness of the sexually aroused aroma emanating from Claire.

Delaying no longer and with more talent than she could have imagined, Lisa pressed her mouth over Claire's cunt, her tongue probing deeply from the start and licked.

Lisa's tongue went into overdrive from the start, like a sports car's turbocharger kicking in. It probed and licked and swirled, never staying in one place for more than a few seconds. Apart from enjoying sucking Justin's cock, Lisa loved having her pussy eaten out. So she attacked all the places she had taught Justin to please her in Claire. Who, unable to stand, slumped over Lisa, forcing them both to the floor.

Switching her attack, Lisa concentrated on Claire's clit, running her tongue over or around it, or flicking it on the end, hitting the myriad of nerve endings there, taking Claire into a paroxysm of delight as she suddenly crashed into a mind-numbing, body-shaking orgasm.

As soon as she returned to earth from the trip she had been on, Claire pushed Lisa onto her back, spun into the 69 position and buried her face against Lisa's already wet pussy.

Claire licked and flicked at Lisa's opening, fucking it with her tongue, then pulling away to simply look at it. As Lisa had just done, Claire attacked Lisa's clit, sucking it between her lips, or gently biting down on it as she flicked the end with her tongue. Lisa was going wild, her hips gyrating and thrusting against Claire. She was even more turned on because she knew that Craig and Peter were watching and must have had a perfect view of their sister eating her out. Lisa locked her legs around Claire's head as she came, at the same time pressing her face against Claire's pussy once more, getting another mouthful of her juices as they ran freely.

Lisa had one of the most amazing mind-shattering orgasms she had ever experienced. Her body was shaking and jerking. Lisa's screams of delight were muffled by Claire's pussy as it pressed against her face.

Lisa's orgasm eventually ceased and the two women lay limp, legs open, wet leaking pussies exposed to the brother's view. Neither made a move, they were both too shocked.

Her chin, mouth and lower face still covered in Claire's juices, Lisa dressed, leaving Craig and Peter looking on frustratedly. They had honestly expected some action themselves, and both of them wanted that action with Lisa. They knew Claire would be willing to fuck them all night long, but they longed for the excitement of the forbidden fruit that was Lisa.

"There's one more thing boys before we're finished." The boys couldn't understand what Lisa meant especially as she was by now fully dressed. Claire was just getting to her feet, having finally recovered. "I want to watch you two fucking Claire together."

Lisa walked over to a sofa and sat down. Her skirt rode high on her thighs as she did, but Lisa didn't bother crossing her legs. She just left them parted as she waited for the fun to continue.

"Kinky bitch," muttered Peter as he pulled Claire into his arms and kissed her passionately, with Claire responding instantly. Craig stood behind Claire and forced a hand between her legs to allow him to work a couple of fingers into her ready and sopping wet pussy. Peter had a hand between him and Claire and was squeezing her tits in a way he knew she liked. Craig was delicately kissing Claire's neck in contrast to the way his hand was working her pussy hard.

Lisa was turned on more than she had thought she might be as she watched on intently. The intimate act of the brothers and sister kissing, especially the way Craig was teasing Claire's ear with his teeth was so erotic.

Claire pulled herself out of her brother's grasping hand and dropped to her knees as Craig moved to join Peter by standing side by side with him. Claire didn't wait but plunged Craig's cock deep into her mouth and began to bob up and down on it. She then switched to do the same with Peter, then back and forth between them. She also played with the cock and balls of the brother she didn't have in her mouth. Both brothers were getting a good oral workout from their sister.

Breaking off from the blowjobs, Claire switched to kneeling on all fours as Peter got behind her, lined up his cock with her cunt and pushed home forcefully, not slamming in but not easing in either. Then as he eased back, Peter took hold of Claire's hips and pulled her onto him as he powered back in. Claire was taking Craig's cock between her luscious lips when the force of Peter powering into her forced her deeper onto Craig and she gagged.

Craig matched Peter's movements as he fucked Claire's mouth while his brother destroyed her pussy. Claire was eagerly thrusting back onto Peter's cock as it hammered into her.

Then it was switch time again. Craig lay on his back and Claire mounted him, instantly grinding her hips up and down on his rigid member. Peter took up a position at Claire's head and began an immediate face fucking of her.

The way the brothers were using their sister was hard and brutal. Lisa realised they were being a lot rougher with Claire than they had ever been with her. Yes, they had been nonstop in their demands on her body and the way she should pleasure them, but nothing as rough as this.

At the same time, Lisa understood that Claire was loving everything that was happening and that in many ways was in command. As Peter pulled his cock from Claire's mouth she disengaged herself from Craig.

Claire looked over at Lisa and smiled as she said, "Boys, Lisa said she wanted to watch you both fuck me together. How about we treat her to that wish. You know what I mean, both of you fucking me." Craig and Peter knew perfectly well what Claire was suggesting and weren't going to object to what she was intending.

Craig lay on his back on a sofa and Claire sat on him in reverse cowgirl style, gripping his cock she rubbed it up and down her still-wet cunt before guiding him into her. They moved up and down and in and out until Craig was nicely seated. Peter approached the pair and moved his cock closer to his sister.

What the hell is he going to do? Lisa thought to herself, he can't get into her from there. Lisa was wrong, Peter could and did. He eased his cock into Claire's already stretched and filled cunt. Claire groaned as Peter pushed home.

Fuck me, thought Lisa, they're both in her cunt. That's double vaginal penetration. Lisa had heard it was possible but had never seen it on video. Now she was fascinated, but also a little bit unnerved. Did these three have no limits to what they would do together? Wanting to see more, Lisa moved closer until her face was inches from the two cocks that were now moving in and out of Claire's pussy.

The boys weren't holding back as they fucked their sister and Lisa was amazed to see how wide Claire's pussy was being opened, and that she could take it, even pushing back at the boys.

Not believing what she was doing, Lisa removed her clothes, edged closer still and sucked Peter's balls into her mouth, confirming her deeply suppressed intention to join in with the boys and fuck them.

Eventually, Lisa let go of Peter's balls and moved to the side of Craig who sucked on her tits as she crouched down next to him. Lisa was playing with her pussy as Peter grunted and shouted out that he was cumming. Craig didn't do anything at the news apart from pumping into his willing sister until he pulled out and splashed his cum over her pussy and belly.

Reaching out, Claire grabbed hold of Lisa's head and pulled it down until Lisa licked and slurped up the mess.

The four of them lay around for a while, Lisa entirely comfortable about being naked once more in front of the two guys.

"Hey Craig, do you know what I fancy doing with Claire and Lisa?"

"What?"

"Stacked pussies."

"What, like we did with those German girls? God that was hot, how old were they?"

"Eighteen but they fucked like pros. You know we should look them up again sometime."

Claire and Lisa looked at one another wondering what the brothers had in mind for them now, and what were stacked pussies? They soon found out.

Claire was placed on her back on the Ottoman, and Lisa was made to lay on top of her, on her back like Claire. As Craig adjusted her position to his liking Lisa could feel Claire's rock-hard nipples digging into her back. When Craig was happy both girls were where he wanted them he positioned himself between their spread legs, as Peter grabbed hold of Lisa's ankles and pulled her legs up and back. Both girls realised at the same time that positioned as they were whoever was between their legs had his choice of which pussy to fuck. Or both if he wanted to switch.

Craig plunged into his sister and fucked her hard. Lisa could feel his pubic bone grinding onto her pussy. Then she felt Craig change positions and without hesitating, he stuffed his cock up her cunt. A wild thought went through Lisa's mind. God his cock was in Claire half a second ago. Now he's fucking me and it must be covered in her juices. The thought was so erotic that Lisa almost came.

After letting Craig enjoy the girls, which he did switching between them, Peter got into the action as both girls were in a perfect position for them to suck his cock. After a while, as Craig began to flag he changed positions with Peter who took his time fucking both women. This time Peter took Lisa first before swapping over to fuck his sister, but again constantly alternating between the two of them.

The boys were pumping away and both girls knew the finish was coming when Peter suddenly pulled out of Lisa and both girls were pushed in front of the brothers who were jerking their cocks, their hands a blur they were moving that quickly. Craig began grunting like a stud in a porn movie as his cock jetted a string of cum onto Lisa's face. That was followed by three more jets before he turned his cock to fire the rest of his cum on his sister's face.

Lisa was coughing, spluttering and gagging as the cum splattered over her face. She didn't like facials, she much preferred to have the man's cock in her mouth and have the cum in her mouth so she could swallow it properly. Lisa wasn't finished yet as Peter followed his brother's lead and came on her face and tits, but he switched to Claire sooner and she got more of his cum. Both women were covered in cum as they laughed and kissed, sharing the strings that stretched between them.

Claire led Lisa to her bathroom where they had a shower together, managing to keep the contact between them down to gentle caressing. Not a word was spoken between them.

Lisa thought the night had ended then when she and Claire re-joined the boys in the living room, that was when Peter pulled her on top of him and eased his cock into her well-used pussy. Claire decided to stay out of things and see what happened next. Lisa sensed Craig move behind her and rub his cock up and down her arse, all the time Peter was pumping slowly in and out of Lisa.

Lisa prepared herself for Craig to enter her arse and finish the night being DP'd. Something she was secretly looking forward to now that she was fully into things. She was passionately kissing Peter who was playing with her tits; one of the first times she had actually kissed the boys. Craig put his cock against the entrance to Lisa's already filled and stretched cunt and firmly pressed forward, eventually gaining entry and leaving Lisa filled like never before. Lisa hadn't had time to realise what Craig intended before she was filled to bursting by his cock.

"Oh my fucking God," Lisa screamed as she lay still not daring to move, she was so stretched. She felt if she did move something would tear.

She'd watched Claire being fucked like this, and had even wondered what it would feel like to have two cocks in her pussy, and if she could even take it. Now she knew. Craig and Peter began to very slowly move in and out in time together. Going a fraction of an inch deeper into Lisa with each press forward, gradually opening her and getting her used to being double fucked.

For what seemed like an eternity, Lisa stayed still and let the boys do what they wanted. Her mind flashed back to the last time they had used her. Then she had been a compliant if reluctant partner to them. Now she was happy to let them use her body as they wanted to, not only that, she was willingly joining in. As she became accustomed to the incredible feeling of two cocks in her cunt, Lisa began to gently push back on the boys. That was the sign that Craig and Peter were waiting for and they increased their speed until they were fucking Lisa as hard as she could take it.

The room was silent apart from the constant mewling and squealing coming from Lisa and the grunting and panting from the two boys, plus the slurping of their cocks powering away. Until Lisa began to shout out, "Oh, my God. Oh fuck. Oh my fucking good God. So full, my pussy's so full."