The True Value Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa's already heightened sense of arousal increased when Claire joined the party. Coming over to kiss and play with her tits.

"You think you're full now, then you're gonna be even fuller in a second," Claire said as she pushed a vibrator into Lisa's arse and turned it on to a medium vibration.

"Shiiiiiit. Fucking hell," Lisa screamed as she climaxed, causing her arse and pussy to contract making everything tighter and increasing her feeling of being full. All the time the boys were pumping away into Lisa, not slowing the pace or the by now full-on force. Lisa was screaming out and shaking her body as the brothers continued to fuck her.

Trying to ease the pain she was now feeling, Lisa took her weight on her arms and pushed her body up, but this only forced her hips lower, increasing the depth the two brothers were getting into her.

Lisa began to really push back on the boys now instead of being passive, and then things got hotter as Claire stood in front of Lisa and offered her pussy to her. Lisa didn't hesitate but started to lick away at once.

Lisa knew from past experience, and earlier on tonight that the boys were not put off by having their cocks in the same place, nor with cumming that way so when Craig began to pump his cum into her, Lisa knew that Peter wouldn't be far behind and he wasn't as Lisa was treated to the pleasure of two cock emptying themselves unreservedly into her pussy at the same time.

Lisa's screams of ecstasy as she came were muffled by having her face mashed into Claire's pussy. Her body shook and spasmed as the boys continued to fuck her until eventually they had both softened and slipped out. Lisa's pussy was a wreck, leaking cum as it slowly closed and regained its original size.

Craig looked at Lisa and smiled in admiration and friendship. "Lisa I'd love to finish off with both me and Peter in your arse, but I don't think I could get it up again."

"You have got to be kidding me. Two cocks in my arse."

"Yeah, it's great. If you think you were full just now, wait until you try that. It'll blow your mind."

"Sorry Craig, that is not going to happen, this will be our last time together. I didn't mean to go this far. I only intended to do the live strip and maybe play with Claire. Put on a bit of a shadow for you as Claire's told me how long you've wanted to see her with another girl. But that was all."

Craig and Peter nodded their heads in understanding and walked Lisa back to her car when she'd finished dressing, each giving her a chaste goodnight kiss on the cheek. Lisa wiggled her fingers in a wave as she drove out of the compound.

On the drive home, Lisa considered her actions over the last couple of hours. She was telling the truth when she'd said she didn't intend to fuck the guys again, just put on a strip show for them. She knew she was always going to have sex with Claire but things got out of hand after that. But as she reasoned, did she really expect that after stripping and putting on a lesbian sex show that she wouldn't fuck the boys as well.

Her honest answer was no, that possibility, even probability was always lodged at the back of her mind. But this was the last time. The one and only time she had cheated or had sex with anyone that wasn't Justin of her own free will. And she kept to that vow. Did she regret what she had done? In many ways yes, but in one other way no. She'd enjoyed the experience and the way she could act like a slut for just once. The freedom she hadn't allowed herself in her teens and early adulthood had all come out in a couple of wild episodes.

It was inevitable that over the next months, Lisa and Claire bumped into one another as the European community was a small one and they tended to frequent the same places. They were civil towards one another, but not overly friendly, and nobody could guess from their demeanour what had transpired between them, or the secrets they shared. Claire never mentioned what they had done, nor propositioned Lisa again.

Claire was relaxing at home early one evening a few months later when the doorbell rang. On opening it she found a courier with a couple of parcels which were addressed to her, along with a note, which she opened first. It and the parcels were from Lisa.

Satisfied that the unexpected delivery was safe she told the driver to take them to her study.

Opening the largest parcel first she discovered a smaller copy of the painting of a semi-nude Lisa that was in her bedroom. The two other smaller parcels were similar in nature except one showed a clearly naked Lisa. The way they were painted disguised the true identity of the model, but those who knew her and looked carefully would know it was Lisa.

Claire was stunned and wondered what these gifts and they were obviously meant as gifts signified, turning to the letter she found out.

Claire, I wanted to give you these as a thank you, for both understanding and not taking things any further than we did, but I also discovered a side of myself that I had kept long suppressed, and you brought that out.

I knew from an early age that I had a wild side to my nature and that if unleashed it would run unchecked and lead me into trouble. That is one reason I held myself pure until I was married, but also I earnestly believe that we should be faithful to one person.

I know that isn't for everyone, but it is for me. I've broken that vow, but intend to keep it from now on, as much as I've been very tempted to reach out to you again, but only you.

As I said to you on the phone when I called you to set things up. I only intended to strip but something came over me when I saw how you looked at me something tripped in my brain and I couldn't stop myself. I'd also spoken to my dearest friend from my University days and told her of my dilemma. She said the same as you. My dreams were telling me what I had to do.

By the time you've received these gifts Justin and I will be on a flight back to London where we intend to stay. Our last discovery has made us very rich, even allowing for the payoffs and inducements that you know are an integral part of business out here. I am going to concentrate on my painting from now on. Who knows, maybe one day I'll be famous, and these daubings might be worth something to you and the boys, but in the meantime enjoy them for what they are.

The large one is for you and is a working sketch of the one you liked so much. I've signed it and there is a provenance letter to go with it. There are a few differences to the finished one but I don't think they are significant. My boobs aren't showing as much in this one.

The two smaller ones are for Craig and Peter and again are both signed and provenanced. I'll leave it to you to decide who gets what.

Wow, thought Claire as she called Craig and Peter into the study and the argument began over which brother got which painting. Both were incredibly erotic and yet pure in nature. They had been crafted by a talented hand.