All Comments on 'The Trunk in the Attic Pt. 11'

by bourbononice

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
KelteriserKelteriserover 6 years ago
great story

hi

just a line to compliment you on a great story series, thoroughly enjoyable

I look forward with interest to the next instalment

I like the way you write - it is easy to read

bourbononicebourbononiceover 6 years agoAuthor
Kelteriser

Thanks for the feedback and kind words. I try to make it an easy read with only a few pages per chapter.

bourbononice

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Get an editor/proofreader

There are many errors in the text, which detract from what is, otherwise, an enjoyable tale.

Some examples (from memory):

1. Many times you refer to Jan attending "collage". A collage is a type of art. A college (with an 'e') is an institute of higher learning.

2. You refer several times to a "PHD". It is actually spelled "PhD" (lowercase 'h').

3. At one point you write that someone (I think it was Caleb) was "prone on his back". "Prone" means "face down", making it physically impossible for someone to be prone on their back.

4. Once you mention Jan having her first "penal orgasm". Well, "penal". means "having to do with punishment of offenders in the Legal System". "Penile" means "having to do with a penis".

There is more, but these are the ones I recall offhand.

Best regards,

-Rei

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbourbononice@bourbononice
329 Followers
"The Trunk in the Attic" has concluded. "The Women of Honey Hollow" has concluded Off for the holidays. Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays "Julie's Family" an early Christmas present To all the lovely ladies dressed in black for the Golden Globes, I am glad you brought your GOL...