The Trunk in the Attic Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up an hour later and had the uncontrollable need to pee. I slid out of Jan's arms trying not to wake her up and went to the powder room. I was taking a pee when I felt Jan come up behind me reaching around me taking my cock in her hand. This was the first time anyone had held my cock while I was pissing and knowing it was Jan turned me on again. She shook it a little when I was done and nudged me out of the way and sat down to relieve herself.

I heard the splash as she let her pee go in the toilet and as I looked over she spread her legs letting me see her. When she was done she reached for some tissue but I took it from her and wiped her returning the favor of her shaking me off. I went back in the living room and put some more wood on the fire. I wanted to stay naked and the fire would keep it warm enough so we could do it.

Jan came back and looked radiant in her after orgasm glow. I couldn't get over how open and inventive she was when it came to her relationship with me. I had been in a few relationships over the years so I had a bit of experience but I had never met someone like Jan. I could look at her for hours and appreciate every look and move she made. She walked past me and stroked my cock a bit just to make it a little hard. It hung at half mast, she smiled as she let go and continued into the kitchen.

I followed her to see what she had in mind and she got an apron out of the drawer. I stepped behind her and tied the strings as I rubbed my cock between her ass cheeks. She flexed her cheeks and I had the thought that I might want to try something new. I had never had anal sex and often wondered what it would be like and maybe Jan would like to try it with me sometime. She wiggled away from me leaving me with a pole waving in the cool air. She just laughed and said I would have to wait because she needed to eat something to keep her strength up. I asked what she needed strength for and she was quite frank when she said "to fuck you".

I laughed and just sat back waiting for lunch. I was enjoying seeing her firm butt cheeks as she moved around the kitchen occasionally bending over to get something.

Lunch was finally on the table and while we ate I told Jan what I had discovered about the spell book. She just looked at me astounded that I had solved a mystery. I told her I had been thinking about it and thought that maybe they needed to be repeated as they were written in mirror image. It would make things harder for the uninitiated to say them. Jan agreed with me and we finished our lunch as we discussed it.

I told her what I had translated and found that the spells were all cast for good things not for evil. We cleaned up the kitchen and went back to the fire for a little cuddling. Jan sat on my lap and it didn't take long for me to get interested again. She sat side saddle and my cock was peeking up between her legs, the eye weeping precum. She wiggled around in my lap and her wet pussy lips massaged my shaft as her legs gripped me. I could get used to this really quick, if we did move in together and adopted a naturalist lifestyle I wouldn't get much done around here.

I bent down and captured a nipple in my mouth sucking it hard. It grew and hardened into a bullet like extension of her tit as I switched from one to the other. I could feel Jan's moisture running down the shaft of my cock as it pulsed between her legs. I grabbed her hips and spun her around so her back was facing me and pushed her hips forward until I felt my cock brush past her clit. She gasped as the ridge of my glans strummed past her nubbin and slipped into her warm wet cunt. I pulled her back and filled her pussy with my hard cock. She rocked back and forth with a swivel as she fucked me. Her legs were spread and she reached down to play with my balls as I reached around with my hand and diddled her clit.

Jan started to go crazy and I was afraid that she would break my cock off at the root. She bent over a little more and I went a little deeper as she groaned in her orgasm. As it took her over she started to yell and scream some sort of gibberish about fucking her harder, telling me not to stop, just fuck her harder and harder. As she peaked she trembled and her legs gave out as she fell forward dragging me with her to the floor. Her ass was in the air and I pumped her from behind like a dog with his bitch. I had trouble holding on to her as she was going wild again climbing the wild pole in another orgasm. I fucked her hard with short fast strokes, my balls bouncing off her clit with each thrust. She was shaking her head back and forth and I slipped out of cunt. When I slipped out I felt a gush of her cum splash against my groin and I pushed back in her pussy fucking her hard once again. I was starting to run out of oxygen and my head was spinning. I thought I was going to pass out as I shot my thick cream in her coating her insides. She wasn't quite done and she rode me to one last climax.

We both collapsed on the floor as the fire warmed us in our reverie. I laid there catching my breath and didn't know if I was going to survive as Jan rolled over and hugged me to her breast.

We had fucked the day away and I finally couldn't get it up any more. I was beginning to doubt my decision to take up with a twenty something hotbox. I was falling in love with her and hoped I could keep up with her as time went on.

We stayed naked and found something to have for supper. Sitting by the fire we ate our meal and lustily stole glances at each other. I loved the way that her nipples stood proud on her firm breasts that stayed high on her chest, just a slight bounce when she walked. Her firm belly had just a slight bulge, a comfortable cushion to lay my head on. Her clit was always peeking out from between her tight slit, just a little bump that tantalized me to distraction.

I wondered what she was thinking about when she glanced at me and then just as quick would look away. I hoped she was thinking some of the same things I was. I marveled at the things that happen in life that turns your life upside down. That breakfast in Maine sure did that to me. Who would have thought that inviting someone to share my table would lead to this.

Dinner was over and we just snuggled on the couch watching TV and teasing each other. We didn't wait for the usual hour to go to bed and although I thought I was done for the day Jan managed to get a rise out of my poor cock. Our lovemaking was slow and full of caring making sure to satisfy our partner with a crashing orgasm at the end that surprised both of us. Sleep came quickly and I thought I felt a loving kiss from Etta as I closed my eyes.

Morning was bright but cold as many late December mornings in New England are.

We were enjoying a cup of coffee and I heard a knock on the front door. I was naked and debated whether to answer the door like that or slip on a robe. I thought better of my impulse and slipped on a robe. Opening the door I found Mrs. James on my doorstep. I stepped aside and invited her inside. I took her coat and offered her a cup of coffee or tea.

She hadn't said much other than good morning.

"I would like a cup of tea if it is not too much trouble" she said.

I led her to the kitchen and was surprised to find Jan with a robe on. I had completely forgot that we were naked having our coffee.

"Mrs. James would like a cup of tea Jan, could you put some water on to boil?"

"Good Morning Mrs. James, how are this morning?"

"I am good Jan but to tell the truth I am troubled."

I asked her what she was troubled about.

"Well to tell the truth the things you told me about the things in the trunk have me curious. It seemed that the diary I read sounded like my life and I would like to read the rest of the books. Would you mind if I read them Caleb."

"Mrs. James I don't mind if you read them but since Etta is present in this house I think we should ask her since they are in her words. Do you think we could do that?"

"Yes Caleb let's ask her and see what she thinks about it."

I brought the laptop into the kitchen and called out to Etta

"Etta can you talk with us?"

"What do you want Caleb?"

I got the impression that she was displeased to be here with Marie but I continued.

"Mrs. James wants to read your diaries, would that be ok with you?"

"Why does she want to read them?"

Mrs. James spoke up "Etta, your story sounds like my life and I would like to read the rest of your story."

"I asked Caleb the question Marie."

"She told you Etta, I would have said the same thing."

"The trunk has been here for more than 100 years why didn't she read them before?"

Marie quietly told me that she was told by her parents to never go into the attic. They were very emphatic about that fact and would punish her if she even reached for the doorknob.

"She was forbidden by her parents to go into the attic. She didn't even come up there with me when I looked at the house."

"Then I suppose she can read the rest of my diaries but can only take one book at a time out of the house."

Marie agreed and when we went thru the living room to get the book from the attic it was sitting on the end table by my chair. I was not surprised but it took Marie back a few steps when she realized the power that Etta had.

I handed her the book and we went back into the kitchen to finish our coffee and tea.

"Thank you Etta, I will return it when I am finished with it." Marie said to Etta.

Etta didn't acknowledge her and I knew it was because she didn't like or trust Marie James.

Jan asked Marie if she had a good holiday and she said she did but didn't offer any hint as to where she was and we didn't follow it up. Part of me wanted to know where she went when she left here but at the same time I was afraid to know. I knew I would find out sooner or later whether it was for the good or bad.

Marie finished her tea and because she had what she had come for cut her visit short. I had to wonder why she just didn't take the books while she was in the attic the last time she was here. Maybe Etta protected the trunk so she couldn't get into it while she was in split mode.

I knew Etta wasn't pleased with Marie taking one of her books but she let her have it anyway. I had to believe that Etta had more power than she was letting on.

Jan was uncomfortable after Marie left and said I should have answered the door naked. She would have remained that way if I had just to see what Marie would have done. I pointed out that she might have taken it as an invitation to join us.

"No way Jose', she isn't getting her hands on you again if I am with you and she sure isn't getting her hands on me either."

I laughed as she said that and asked where she hot the phrase "No way Jose" and she said her father used to say that when she was younger. I told her that it was very popular when I was a kid.

We lounged around most of the day and decided that we would go to the Brew Crew tomorrow night to celebrate the New Year. I called Pete and asked if it was a drop in cash party or a pay per couple affair. He laughed at me and asked if I thought I was in New York City or something. He said it was both ways and if we paid a set price he would stamp our hand and that would get us the run of the house. I said that sounded good and put me down for two tickets. He was glad that Jan was coming and I asked him why he thought it was her and he said who else would I bring.

I finally got dressed because I needed to bring in some wood for the fireplace. It was cold as hell outside and after I brought in a few armloads I took off my coat and said that was enough going outside for today.

Jan was still naked under her robe and stayed out of arms reach so I didn't grab her to warm myself up. I put a few logs on the fire and took off my clothes so I could warm my skin and maybe entice Jan to come closer.

"Hey Jan, do you think Etta would like to come with us tomorrow night. She is a cheap date you know, doesn't drink or eat much?"

I saw some movement on the laptop and saw "yes Caleb I would like to come with you and Jan. I will have to get something to wear for a party."

Jan just looked at the laptop with surprise. I don't think she is as comfortable with Etta answering us all the time as I am. We didn't have much to do for the rest of the day so we did what every red blooded couple does on a lazy afternoon. It was a really nice afternoon for an afternoon delight and since we still had the blanket nearby we delighted ourselves by the fireplace. After we exhausted our lust we sat close together and talked about the spell book. We both wondered why Marie didn't want that book. We came to the conclusion that maybe she thought there might be some clues in the diaries about the spells.

I wanted to look at the spells again and got the laptop to look at the pages I had scanned. I pulled up the first one and we read it over to ourselves a few times. I got the old English books out and we tried to decipher the words line by line. Once we got the words in some sort of English that could be understood they started to make sense and although we didn't want to chant them aloud we discussed their meanings. The first one was a matchmaking spell that supposedly would attract a chosen suitor to the fair maiden.

I laughed and told Jan that we didn't need that spell because we were already attracted and attached to each other. She spread her legs and said this was the attachment point and we were like steel to a magnet, stuck on one another.

I asked her if she thought that Marie was a member of a coven and she said she didn't think so but it was a possibility. It was still bothering me that she could show up at will and once she drove out the driveway she seemed to melt into the woodwork. I figured that the covens didn't do much in the winter unless they were down south because of the cold up here in the northeast during the winter.

I had read about witches in some novels and knew they dances naked under the light of the moon and had to wonder if Marie hadn't left some residual influence at the house causing us to be leaning toward nudism. I was waiting for spring and summer to arrive so I could go outside without getting dressed. The house was far enough from the road that I couldn't be seen from the road and a gate at the end of the drive would keep unwanted guests from wandering in.

I asked Jan if she wanted me to set us up as a private nudist resort just for us when springtime came and she readily agreed. I told her that I could gate the drive and she said that would be great because she had always wanted to embrace the nudist way of life. I joked with her and reminded her that the bugs could get pretty bad sometimes and she said she could use some sort of bug repellent. I laughed and asked if she was trying to repel me also because I would be bugging her all the time.

New Year's Eve day dawned bright and clear just like the day before. We fixed coffee and rolls for breakfast and leered at each other as we just had loose robes on. Her nipples slipped around under the silky robe driving me up the wall. They peaked out once in a while and just as quick disappeared beneath the fabric. My cock was sticking out through the opening in the robe and I didn't do anything to hide it. Jan glanced down and licked her lips when she saw the drop of precum form on the tip.

I managed to finish a cup without incident but Jan wasn't so lucky. She spilled her coffee and dropped part of her roll before giving up and coming over to straddle my lap. My cock was against my stomach and she hunch up so her pussy lips wrapped my cock like a hot dog in a roll. I could feel her moisture lubricating my dick and I was sure it wasn't mustard and ketchup in the roll but would be even tastier. Her tits teased my chest as she brushed her nipples against mine. I was in heaven with this woman in my life. She is so full of life and without inhibitions I knew I would never find anyone like her again.

Chapter 26

We had a light early supper and got ready for our night out at the bar. Around 8pm we decided to head down to the bar and talk with Pete before the crowd showed up. Pete was glad to see us and we got seats at the bar and ordered our drinks. Pete said they were on the party tab and I asked him what the damages would be. He told me and he stamped our hand after I paid him.

Jan and I had a good time joking with Pete and a few others that had come in early. The band had set up earlier in the day so they started playing as soon as they got there. Everyone was in a holiday mood and they were looking to have a good time.

Jan and I grabbed a table before they were all taken and after getting settled we danced to a few numbers. When we returned to our table Etta was sitting there quietly waiting for us. I held out my hand to her and she got out of the chair and took my hand leading me to the dance floor. I took her into my arms, our bodies pressed hard against one another. It was so good to hold her after all the times we had made love in my dreams. Her body was as solid as Jan's was and we danced as if we had done it all our lives. The tune ended and I led her back to the table. Jan held out her hand and Etta took it and pressed it to her breast in a hug. Jan had tears in her eyes as they looked at each other. Neither one spoke and I was silent as I watched the energy flow between the woman and the spirit. I knew they were speaking volumes as their eyes stayed locked. I watched as Etta faded away and Jan leaned against me and cried against my chest.

Finally the emotion diminished and Jan was able to speak to me: "Etta loves both of us, she wants to lay with us and feel us share our love with her. She is lonely and feels that she is betraying me if she comes to you other than in your dreams."

"Do you mean that she can materialize and make love? How is that possible?"

"She told me that she needs to feel a man inside her again and dreams are not enough anymore. She feels that she can love both of us that way."

I ordered another round of drinks and we sat getting our thoughts together. I had a million questions but we were here to enjoy ourselves and they could wait until tomorrow.

We danced a few more times and Pete's crew brought out the buffet. We had a good meal and a few more drinks as the countdown began on the ball drop in Times Square. The New Year had begun and Jan and I shared a kiss. I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned taking Etta into my arms kissing her passionately. We broke apart and she kissed Jan the same way and faded away again. Jan looked at me in surprise, I don't think she had ever kissed another woman like that before and I had the feeling it wouldn't be the last.

We left a short while after the ringing in of 2011 heading for home and a warm bed. Jan was unusually quiet on the ride home. I wanted to ask her what was bothering her but knew she would talk when she had her head straight. I pulled into the drive and saw Marie's car parked in front of the porch. I pulled up next to her and she rolled down the window wishing us a Happy New Year. I asked her to come in and she followed us into the house.

"Why are out so late Mrs. James? What can we do for you?"

"I wanted to return the diary to you and I didn't think you would be out but I was wrong so I decided to wait and see if you would come back at a reasonable hour."

She handed me the book and I offered her something to drink and she said tea would be nice. I placed the book on the end table by my chair knowing when we went back in the living room it would be changed for the next one in the series. Jan put the water on and I fixed us a light rye and ginger.

"How did you like the second book Mrs. James? Did it shed any information you were looking for?"