The Trunk in the Attic Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I must say Caleb, you don't mince words. No, I didn't find any new information but I think we are talking about two different kinds of things. You see, I am looking for a way to get away from this feeling I have that I have lived before. I relive things over and over and it disturbs me. I have to find out if I am crazy before I die. It terrifies me that I will come back and live this life all over again."

"And you think that the solution may be in the diaries?"

"I am hoping that the solution is in them but I am not counting on it. The only thing that I am finding is that Etta wrote the story of my early life. It is almost word for word what I wrote in my own diary when I was a young girl. Michael would come to me also and I never had sex as satisfying as when he would come to me in my sleep."

"Are you aware of your powers?"

"What powers, I don't have powers for God's sake, I am just an old lady looking for some peace in her life before she dies."

"Mrs. James, when you were here a few weeks ago you were able to change from your present form to a young woman and you put a spell on me and we made love."

"That's rubbish, I don't believe you young man, how can I do something like that and why would you be interested in an old woman like me."

"I can show you what happened, you see I have a recording of the event and I could show it to you if you want to see it."

Marie was silent for quite a while and finally said she would like to see what I was talking about. I got the laptop and got a HDMI cable so I could show the video on the flat screen. I figured if I was going to shock her I would do it in a big way.

The video started and Marie could see herself sitting on my couch in her present form. Little by little she changed to a young woman as she took off her clothes. I heard a sharp intake of breath and she watched herself kneel before me and take my cock from my shorts, stroke it until it hardened and sucked it deep in her mouth. She lowered her eyes as she watched herself strip me naked and straddle my lap to impale herself on my cock. I was in awe myself as I watched my cock grow to unnatural proportions as It slid into Marie. I was glad it didn't go away because Jan enjoyed my new size.

"Turn it off, please turn it off I have seen enough, stop it now Caleb, I beg you."

Jan had been quiet all this time just watching Marie to see if she was really surprised or if she was just a good actress. I didn't ask her anything she didn't offer an opinion.

Marie was holding her head in her hands sobbing as she cried in embarrassment. I didn't make any move to comfort her because I still didn't trust her or maybe I didn't trust what she could become.

Jan approached Marie and asked if she could get her anything. Marie shook her head as she tried to compose herself.

"Just so you know, I didn't alter the video in any way, there is no trickery involved. I want you to know that is the reason we have been cold to your recent visits. The trickery was on your part whether it was intentional or beyond your control we didn't know. What can you tell us about what you have seen?"

"Caleb, Jan, you have to believe me that I don't know anything about the woman that was in that video. It was obviously me at first but I have no idea how I changed into the young woman that seduced you."

Attempting to lighten the mood she said "If she could do that at will she wouldn't be living alone. That young woman was pretty good looking."

Jan and I had to agree as we questioned her further:

"Mrs. James, do you ever feel different? Anything that might give you a hint about what happened to you?"

"Not really, I have blank moments sometimes but just put it down to old age and a slip of the mind."

I told her about her visit where she was talking to us but there was a clone of her in the attic by the trunk. She blanched again and I was afraid she would faint. I told her what Etta had told us about her having special powers and she honestly looked like it was all news to her.

"Mrs. James I have to tell you that I think you are possessed by the spirit of a witch, possibly one of your great aunts or grandmothers. Your great, great, grandmother Jessica is possessing a friend of ours and causing her much harm. Maybe she slips back and forth from her to you. She is causing our friend to be exceedingly sexual and as you saw in the video you were as well."

"You mentioned that you were looking for something in the diaries, can you tell us what you are looking for?"

"I don't know exactly, I thought maybe I could come to grips with my own sexuality. I am very sexual for an old lady but I am by no means that woman you showed me. And yes before you ask me I did lose my husband while we were making love but I would never say it the way I did in that video. Why are you so formal with me again, I thought we were on a first name basis?"

"We think that when I call you Marie it tells the entity in you that I am receptive to your advances and I am trying to keep her at bay. You coming here tonight has alleviated a lot of our fears about you visiting again. We think you are a good person that has been molested by the spirits of your ancestors that took any woman they wanted when they were alive."

"How did you come to that conclusion about them?"

I told her about the rest of the diaries and the big book in the trunk. I said there was a lot of history contained in the books and some of it is disturbing.

"Look at the time, it is late I must be going." Marie said looking at the clock. Jan said we had a guest room made up and she was welcome to stay the night rather than drive back to where ever she lived in the dark. She thanked us for the offer but said she just lived a short ways away and would be there in less than an hour.

I walked her to the door and held her coat for her as she put it on. I looked at the end table and saw that there was the third diary waiting for Marie to take with her. Jan saw me look at it and went to fetch it handing it to our guest. Marie thanked us for our hospitality and left for her own home, where ever it is.

I asked Jan if she wanted to talk or go to bed and talk in the morning and she said we should go to bed. I agreed and we turned off the lights, went up the stairs and went to bed. We didn't make love but just fell asleep in each other's arms.

Despite our late night we woke up early and had some breakfast. I raised an eyebrow at Jan and asked what we should talk about first. After our visitor last night we had plenty to talk about.

Jan was still confused about Etta and told me she was terribly aroused by the kiss that Etta had given her. I told her I was pretty aroused by it also and also the one that Etta gave me. She laughed and threw a piece of toast at me for teasing her. I was feeling playful and asked if she had a visit last night that might have been a little more exciting than I was. She just shook her head but I could tell she was thinking about it.

"Jan, please don't feel embarrassed about it. You are very sexual and why shouldn't you feel excited by the prospect of something new. I think you will enjoy Etta's attention if and when it happens."

"Caleb you don't understand, she told me she wants to make love to me. She wants to do it while we are making love, I don't know if I am ready for a threesome with a female spirit.'

"How about a male spirit?" I teased. I smiled at her and she knew I was just trying to relax her. I changed the subject to Marie.

"What did you think about our other visitor last night? Do you think she was acting or was she really surprised?"

"I think her surprise was genuine. She was shocked to see herself change and she was appalled at the language she used. I thought she was going to faint when she watched herself fucking you. I have to say I saw it before and it still prised me. She was one hot piece of ass and I have to wonder if she was really like that as a young woman."

"Well she did say she was a very sexual old woman and why wouldn't she be as hot in the sack as she was when she was young. I just think that the spirit changed her so I would be more receptive to her advances. When I look at the video it is no wonder her husband died while she was fucking him. I have felt the same way after you get thru with me."

We didn't come up with any reasonable explanation for Marie's actions other than what we already thought so we let it go. I had some work to do outside and since Jan was tired I suggested she go take a nap and I would come up in a little while and join her. She said she would do that but I shouldn't take too long because she would need a warm body next to her. I told her that I would bring my warm body to bed as soon as I was done with my project.

I dressed and the first thing I did was put the car in the garage, I had left it out when we got home and found Marie parked in the drive way. I gathered up some wood for the fireplace and brought that inside. I thought I would pile a supply on the back porch so I would have some close by when I ran out. I went to the workshop and swept up the sawdust and put my tools away. It looked pretty good so I closed the door locking it behind me. I hadn't started the tractor in a week so I decided to start it and let it run for a few minutes. It wouldn't take long to charge the battery and drive the cold out of the engine. My chores were finally done and I returned to the house and built a fire to warm up the living room and myself before joining Jan for an "Afternoon Nap".

I heard some noise from the second floor and I booted the laptop that controlled the cameras. All the cameras were active and on the screen and I could see Jan twisting and turning in our bed.

I switched to the single view and unmuted the speaker. Jan was having some sort of dream and I suspected that it was not a nightmare but something a lot more pleasurable. I could hear her as she groaned and whimpered in her dream. She had thrown off the covers and she was naked, her favorite way to sleep.

I could see her hands clutch at her breasts as she twisted and turned in her rising passion. She spread her legs wide and reached down with one hand in a motion that suggested she was holding something there. Her hips pumped up and down in a fucking motion as she held her invisible lover to her pussy as she fucked up and down, her hips a blur as she crested the peak of her orgasm.

She turned over on her stomach and the position of her head suggested that she had her face buried in someone's crotch. She made licking motions and her tongue was extended like she was burying it in a pussy. Her hands looked like she was holding the cheeks of an ass. I suddenly realized that she and Etta were having their moment of passion. I just sat back and watched Jan and her spirit lover take their pleasure.

Jan suddenly just collapsed on the bed and I knew they were finished with their lovemaking. I went up, undressed and got into bed with Jan. She snuggled in my arms and I could smell her arousal in the air of the bedroom. We napped about an hour or so and I felt her get up to pee. She came back to bed and wrapped her hand around my now stiffened cock. I willed her to stroke me and she didn't disappoint me and her hand moved up and down in a slow lazy movement. I asked her if she had a nice nap and she just chuckled like I had told a joke.

"You know I didn't nap, you played with me and wouldn't let me sleep."

"Sorry to disappoint you my sweetness but I was outside getting some wood and when I came in I started fire so the living room would be warm for us. I came up and slid under the covers with you and we slept for about an hour."

"Jesus Caleb you gave me the best orgasm with your tongue that I have ever had, don't you tell me you didn't mess with me."

I suggested we look at the cam files and see if I messed with her and she stormed down the stairs like her ass was on fire. I took my time and by the time I got there she had the file loaded up and was watching it with rapt attention.

"What the fuck was I doing, look at that, it looks like I am sucking a cunt, where are you? It should be you that I am sucking."

We watched it until I came into the room and climbed into bed with her and like I told her she just snuggled against me and we slept.

"That must have been some dream I had, I just remember coming on your tongue and then turning over...'Oh Christ I was sucking Etta's pussy, I was making love to Etta or was she making love to me. I guess it doesn't make a difference does it. Now I know what you feel when she visits you. She is one hell of a lover."

I didn't say a word, I just smiled at her and called out:

"Etta we need to talk to you."

"Yes Caleb I am here."

Jan asked her "Etta did we make love this afternoon?"

"Yes Jan, Caleb was busy so I made love to you."

"Thank you Etta it was very good for me."

"I had fun last night, thank you for taking me dancing."

"You are welcome Etta."

I had to wonder what it would be like if she joined us when we were together, she had said she wanted a cock in her and not in a dream. I wondered how that would work.

To be continued.