The Trunk in the Attic Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We took a shower together and when I was hard again we fucked hard and fast with the hot water cascading over us. Most of the afternoon was a fog as we made love, napped, made love again and finally sated we cleaned up again and got dressed to go to dinner with her parents. Before we left I scouted out a maids cart and grabbed some clean sheets. We stripped the bed and made it up fresh for later that night. I put the dirty sheets in the cart hamper and would have to remember to leave the maid a decent tip.

Jan's parents were a joy to be with and I could feel that they trusted my feelings for their daughter. I am sure they knew we were having sex but we didn't embarrass them by flaunting it in their faces.

They were excited to finally witness the end of their daughter's educational journey and had a lot of questions about her plans for the future. I took the opportunity and stood up, went over to Jan's chair, got down on one knee and asked Jan to marry me. I had opened the ring box and she looked at me and the ring with complete surprise. She had tears in her eyes as she held out her hand so I could I slip the ring on her finger. I stood up and she threw herself into my arms.

Her parents were in shock and the other people that sat around us clapped and cheered for us. Jan's mother rushed over to hug me and her father shook my hand. They were both smiling so I figured that they were happy. The owner saw what happened and brought over a bottle of champagne. We toasted each other as Jan stared at her hand in disbelief.

Our meal was brought to us and although it was excellent it was overshadowed by the previous event.

Jan's parents didn't want to celebrate after our dinner so we left them at their hotel and Jan and I went back to my room to have a little celebration of our own. I opened the door and Jan rushed in and as I closed it she jumped me much like she had done on a previous visit. I wasn't surprised because I knew how she reacts when she has been away from me for a long time. We stripped off our clothes as we kissed and fondled one another but I think it would have taken less time if we weren't wrapped up in all the arms and legs.

Jan dragged me over to the bed and pushed me down so I flat on my back and climbed aboard straddling my hips. I could feel the juices flowing out of her and she wrapped her pussy lips around my cock like a hot dog in a bun, her juices furnishing the toppings. She rubbed back and forth giving me a jerk session with her cunt, my cock bumping her clit on every stroke much to her pleasure. One of her strokes was a little too long and when she reversed her motion my cock impaled her and sunk in to the hilt. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she had her first of many orgasms, my cock prodding her cervix as it filled her up. In the back of my mind I thanked Abigail for the enhancement.

I felt a sag in the bed and I looked to see Etta joining us in our lovemaking. She knelt beside us, leaned in and kissed Jan passionately on the lips. Jan opened her eyes in surprise and wrapped her arms around Etta in a welcoming gesture. Etta swung her body so she was poised above my head and as she kissed Jan again she lowered her pussy to my mouth. I couldn't see anything but when I raised my arms to fondle a breast it got tangled up in theirs so I let them enjoy each other in their breast play.

I continued to fuck Jan and lick Etta as they double teamed me. I was having a hard time keeping up with the juices that Etta was producing and suddenly the girls switched around and I was eating Jan and fucking Etta. I thought if I was to die right now there wasn't a better way to do it.

Jan was climbing the ladder to success as her pussy squirted small streams of juice in my mouth. I knew she would give me a big one soon and tried to prepare myself for the deluge. Etta had her powerful orgasm first and I could feel her leave us to finish by ourselves. I wished she would stay to cuddle with us afterwards but I knew she only had so much energy to keep herself solid.

Jan bent down and sucked my cock down her throat as I started to pump my jism in powerful spurts. She came at the same time and almost drowned me when her cum exploded from her.

We lay next to each other trying to catch our breath as we snuggled in the afterglow of our expended passion.

Jan finally woke up enough to ask me what we were going to do about our future together and I responded that we could do whatever she wanted to do.

"I would like to continue exploring the paranormal. I think your house is the perfect vehicle to do research in. I would like to live our lives like we have been doing. I want to live a nude lifestyle with you, it has been driving me crazy to have to wear clothes the past six weeks."

"I have been thinking that you could pursue your photography while I do my thing with ghosts and spirits. I think that with some special equipment we could work together and find out a lot more about the spirit world. I am sure Etta would help us if we asked her, she is getting stronger all the time and is able to manifest herself for longer periods." Jan said.

Replying I said: "well you have been doing a lot of thinking about this, but don't forget you have a wedding to plan at some point. How do you think your parents would react if we had a nude wedding?" I giggled to myself as I felt her stiffen at the thought of that. I couldn't imagine her parent's nude and I am sure that she couldn't either.

"What is your schedule like the next few days?" I asked.

"I just have to pack a few belongings that I had to leave out but everything else is packed to go with me wherever I go, but I don't have any immediate plans other than to fuck your brains out. Why do you ask?"

"Well I have brought some stuff from the trunk with me and I thought we might be able to go to Salem for a few days and see if we can get any more information about them. I brought the metal objects and some of the pages I copied from the big book. Remember I told you about the information I found that looked like a watermark, well I brought them also, maybe we can solve the mystery of the trunk."

"I think that would be a lot of fun and I can leave my stuff in the apartment until we come back to pick it up. I am paid up until the end of the month so there is no rush. I was planning on bringing it all to your house even though we didn't discuss it. I hope that is ok."

"You know it is ok, we discussed you moving in with me and I assumed that you would be bringing your belongings with you. Can we get it all in the car or will I have to rent a truck to haul it all."

"I am just bringing my clothes, stereo system, flat screen television and computer, the furniture is nothing that I will miss, I talked with the landlord and he will rent the room as furnished and give me a few bucks for my stuff so I think we will be able to fit everything in both cars. When we stop on the way back it will give me a chance to look around again and make sure I didn't forget anything I want to keep."

"That sounds good, we can spend a few days in Salem or more if needed and stop for your car and stuff on the way back."

We had a good snuggle and went to sleep. Etta didn't visit either one of us during the night so I had to believe she had been satisfied.

We left after breakfast the next morning and after a short ride we arrived in Salem Ma. We found a nice room and I brought the items from the trunk in to look at before we sought out some help with witchcraft from the locals.

I asked at the desk for some names of local witches that were serious and not just a tourist attraction. The desk clerk was helpful and advised me to be careful as there were many strange things that have happened in the past when people asked about their own relatives that were supposed witches in the past. I assured her that what I was asking about didn't involve any relatives but I was looking for information about some articles that had come to be in my possession. I thanked her and Jan and I started our hunt.

One of the names on the list was a witch named Miss Lucinda and it was just a few yards from the parking place we had found. We approached her door with a little apprehension and just as I raised my hand to knock on the door it opened and a young girl smiled at us. "Come in Caleb, I see you have Jan with you." She held the door open for us and we entered a dimly lit room. There were a few candles burning and it was spooky to say the least.

"How did you know our names? Did the desk clerk at the hotel tell you that we were coming to see you?"

"No, actually I had a vision that two people, a man and a woman would be stopping by for a visit. When I opened the door I knew your names. I don't know how I knew that and it has never happened before. I am not psychic or anything, at least I didn't think I was but now I have to wonder. Why don't you relax a few minutes and I will be right back."

She parted some heavy drapes and went into another room. Jan and I looked at one another in surprise but after all that we had experienced the past six months or so we weren't afraid. I had sorted the stuff I had brought with me and the metal objects were separate from the papers.

A few minutes passed and Miss Lucinda returned with a carafe of coffee, some cups along with sugar and milk. She turned on some lamps to brighten the room and asked to see the objects I had brought. I opened the envelope and spread the objects out on the table.

Miss Lucinda stared at the stuff and didn't pick up anything or even touch them.

"Please put them back in the envelope and remove them from my shop. I will tell you what they are when you come back."

I quickly packaged them up and Jan waited with Miss Lucinda as I put them in the trunk of my car and returned to her house.

I was quiet when I returned and she explained:

"Those items are implements used in the black arts, primarily to call the demons up from hell. I believe you would better know the ritual as a black mass. They are evil and I am sorry but I didn't want them in my house. I hope you understand."

I told her that it wasn't my intention to cause her any duress but I just wanted to know what they were and what they would be used for.

"I have some other things for you to look at if you feel comfortable doing that for us. They are pages from a book that is in my possession. These reproductions are hidden behind the regular text similar to a watermark." I explained as I took them from their folder.

I handed the pages to Miss Lucinda and after looking them over she asked if we knew a woman named Marie James.

"Yes we know her quite well as a matter of fact. I bought her house from her and these items are from a trunk that was left in the attic when I moved in. Marie has become a good friend and has had some problems. Why do you ask?"

"Marie came to me a few months ago for some advice and showed me some items from the trunk but these items you have are different from the pages she showed me. These are ritual pages for witch ceremonies. They can be used for white or black rituals depending on the words you use. The basic structure is for our ceremonies."

She explained by showing us some words along the bottom edge and some words in the text that were a little different from the rest that I hadn't noticed before. She said if you substituted these words for the other ones you would change the text for the black arts. She suggested that I burn the copies I had with me and put the items I brought with me back in the trunk with the book, lock it and forget it is there.

She said it was probably protected by some sort of magic and wouldn't be able to be destroyed. I told her about the other items in the trunk and asked if they should be left in there also. She said she didn't think they were part of the spell book or black arts items so we could take them out and see what happened after we locked the trunk away.

I asked what I owed her and she said she was glad to help and if her advice protected us from harm that was all the payment she needed. I thanked her for her time and when she wasn't looking I left a $50 bill on the table.

It was still early and I asked Jan what she wanted to do. She looked puzzled and finally said she would like to leave and head for home since we had the information we came for. She wanted to lock that stuff away as soon as possible.

"This place really frightens me. There are so many spirits around us that I am really uncomfortable. There are lots of negative spirits that are looking for justice, we have to leave and as far as I am concerned I don't ever want to come back, let's just pick up my stuff and car and head for home."

I agreed with her and we went back to the hotel and packed our stuff, checked out and left for Jan's apartment. Jan did a quick look around, didn't find anything she missed. We packed up the two cars and headed for my house. I thought we could get there before dark even if we stopped for something to eat along the way.

Arriving home I took the items that belonged in the trunk and immediately went to the attic and put the items back where they belonged. I removed Etta's diaries and clothes and closed the trunk. I didn't have key to lock it so I would have to look for a way to do it tomorrow.

I went back downstairs and helped Jan bring her belongings in from the cars. After a few trips we had all her belongings in the house and soon had most of her clothes in the closets or dressers. We didn't know what to do with her TV or stereo so we put them in the summer kitchen until we decided on a permanent location.

The trip from Salem seemed longer that it should have been and since we had stopped for dinner on the road we went up to bed, it had been a long disturbing day.

Morning dawned and I immediately thought about what Miss Lucinda had said about the stuff I had showed her. I fixed the coffee and while Jan was doing her morning bathroom stuff I went to the attic and took the pages I had scanned and put them aside. I checked the inside of the trunk for a key and didn't find one, not that I expected to.

I closed the trunk and made sure the latch was closed tightly. I pushed the trunk back into a corner of the attic with the latch facing toward the wall and took the papers down to burn them in the fireplace. That done, I went to my computer and deleted the appropriate files. Jan finally came down and I told her what I had done. She was relieved and we sat with a comforting cup of coffee enjoying the first relaxed day of our engagement together.

I asked Jan if she had some sort of time line to pursue her chosen profession and she replied that she was going to work up a business plan, establish a website, and take it from there. She wasn't sure if she was going to look for paranormal investigations or just try to help people like she had done on our trip this past spring.

I said that there wasn't any hurry so if she wanted to take some time off to gather her thoughts and relax for a spell that was ok with me, we could just be lazy and hang around naked all day long. The weather was warm enough to go outside and get a total body tan if we wanted to. There was plenty of outside work to do now that spring was turning into summer. The grass had grown a lot in the past few days and I would have to mow it in the next few days. As much as I wanted to just take Jan in my arms and make love to her all day I still had to think about catching up on my chores.

Around noon I asked Jan if she wanted to go to the Brew Crew to talk to Pete and have some lunch and she threw on a simple dress and slipped into her running shoes as I found some shorts and tee shirt. Pete was happy to see us and when Jan showed him her ring he congratulated us and bought us our first drink. I asked how he and Marie were getting along and he bent over as to protect himself and groaned. "That woman will kill me if she keeps it up. Damn I haven't had so much sex in my whole life, why couldn't I have met her when I was a young stud and horny all the time."

We laughed as he went on about his relationship with Marie and felt sorry for him just a little bit because I had experienced her when she wanted to get fucked. After an hour or so we bid Pete goodbye and reminded him that we would be sure to invite him and Marie for dinner in the next few weeks, explaining that we wanted to get settled in as a couple. He laughed at us saying that we were already a couple and he had never seen a better settled in pair before.

Etta visited us on a regular basis both socially and in bed where she and Jan made love and included me in some wild times. I could never get over how inventive Jan could be in the bedroom. I had some wild thoughts that she was somehow related to Marie and Etta. I always had some interest in genealogy so if we were going to be married and maybe someday start a family I thought it would be interesting to do a family history on both of us.

Jan had started her paranormal business and her homepage had a lot of hits. She had decided to do some research on the people wanting to contact her before agreeing to meeting with them. Lots of contacts were out of state and she didn't want to waste her time traveling hundreds of miles only to find there was nothing there. Etta was able to help her screen out the crackpots by going to the person's location and looking for spirits.

I usually traveled with her as an observer and to be with her as some sort of protection if it was needed. I could do research on genealogy while I waited for her if my presence wasn't needed and had compiled quite a bit of information on both of us.

Chapter 41

Jan and I were married the following summer in her hometown. Her parents and friends celebrated the day with us before we left on our Honeymoon. Etta had her own way to share the day with us and she really made the day special for us. Marie and Pete attended and we worried a bit because she really didn't like to wear clothes any more. She spent a lot of time at our house and was naked all the time she was there. Pete would come to visit and he would join us in our free lifestyle. They tried hard to convince us to have the wedding at our house so we could have a nude wedding but Jan persisted and let her parents have their day.

Our honeymoon was a trip to a nudist resort that we had heard about and we wanted to have the experience of being naked around a lot of people we didn't know. We had a great time and it wasn't long before we knew most of the people there.

Finally it was time to return to the real world. We turned in our driveway and saw that our house had been decorated with streamers and flowers. I parked at the front entrance and as we got out of the car Marie and Pete came out of the house and hugged us. They proceeded to undress us, put blindfolds on us and led us into the house. We didn't know what the hell was going on but let them have their fun with us. Marie groped me a bit and I immediately got a hard on, I wasn't sure what Pete did to Jan but from the giggles I had to assume he played a little with her pussy.

When we were led into the living room there we could tell there were other people in the house. My cock flagged a bit but as soon as Marie saw it she stroked it again to bring it back to its proud state of erectness.

Our blindfolds were removed and you can imagine our surprise when we saw a lot of Jan's friends and her parents, Patrick and Joan, standing in our house "NAKED" Jan looked at her parents and almost fainted, she never would have imagined that they would join us in our lifestyle.

"Mom, Dad, what is going on? How did you, um, um. Oh Shit I don't know what to say."

"Well let me help you" her Dad said: "Marie spoke to us after you left the reception and explained how you two lived when you were home. She said that if we were going to visit you we might be surprised and she didn't want that to happen. We were a little embarrassed but came to the conclusion that it was your choice and there was nothing wrong with it."