The Trust Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
singleot
singleot
263 Followers

His favorite though, was a roofed stone patio in the back with a pool. Because of the court edict, the patio wouldn't attach to the hall, but a covered walk would start at the top of the ramp from the spa, then make a turn just at the base of the new fire stair and run to the door of the patio. That closest side would have the only stationary wall, the other three getting retracting tempered glass panels. These panels would be closed for the winter and opened again for the summer. The six panels on each side would separate in the center, with three sliding in each direction to disappear into the brick work at the corners. The near wall was going to be stationary to protect an outdoor kitchen, dining area, complete with a new brick pit with chimney for Marcus.

He was keeping the landscaping simple, he was having the property brush hogged and harrowed, then seeding timothy and late-heading baraula to create pasture for Marcus' sheep. The original well on the property was being re-drilled an extra two hundred feet and the casing diameter increased to twenty inches. This would allow for a four pump cluster, each feeding one of the lines in an extensive sprinkler system. Anything else the sheep needed, he was leaving for Marcus, knowing his irascible old friend would want to supervise everything anyway. Much of the remaining money would be spent on a cobblestone court and numerous drives and walkways on the property. Lastly, he was having the gravel road between the hall and the paved road chipsealed, mainly because he hated running on gravel. Mason signed a few things and made a call to the bank to move the funds.

Ardella was living her dream. Mason Hall was coming together and she had loved every headache and sleepless hour it had cost her. There had been some compromising along the way with her design, but they had been a modernized version of the original. And she was pleased with the changes for the most part. Mason's go ahead to start on his other ideas was a relief. It gave her that much longer to work with him. Despite herself, she was afraid she was in love with Mason. She didn't so much want to take Cybil's place, as to just be around him. When he smiled at her or voiced his pleasure with her work it just felt different. Made her insides all fuzzy. And the memory of how it felt to be with him, fueled her finger induced orgasms late at night. When she saw the name Mason Hall now, Everett Mason never entered her mind.

As they finished dotting the I's, Katey came skipping into the room. She stood by them practically quivering until Mason laid the pen down and turned to her. "I want a job," she gushed, completely out of character. "Please Mason, I'll do it right, I've already got it all figured out." The three of them exchanged surprised glances.

"What job?" Cybil asked her.

"I wanna be the cook," she told them excitedly, "but more than that, I wanna set up the kitchen so it's just right. I know I can do it, I've spent my whole life in kitchens and I can already see how this one will work the best." Mason had never heard her say that many voluntary words at one time, nor had she been that animated since the bar. "There are a few missing pieces that we would need to get, like an overhead broiler, and the essentials. Pots and pans and ...," she finally seemed to realize that the three of them were staring at her in amazement. "Please?"

Mason had toyed with the idea of offering Katey one of the apartments already, and knew from Cybil that she had mad skills in the kitchen, though he had yet to sample them. Seeing the hope in Cybil's eyes and knowing she would want him to do it, he looked at Ardella and got a faint shrug. "You'd have to live here." He told her and had to catch her as she pulled a Cybil and launched herself into his arms. She didn't feel like Cybil though, she was all curvy and plush, her chest fuller and firmer against his than he had expected.

"Hey now," Cybil laughed, "shadows are supposed to be on the ground."

"You'll have to work with Ardella and let her know what is missing from your dream kitchen." Mason told her, content to just hold her and enjoy it. "Oh, and you'll have to learn some lamb recipes."

"I will, I will do anything she says." She assured him, letting him go and stepping back with obvious reluctance. "Lamb?"

"You'll see." He laughed.

For the next half hour she showed them her ideas, Ardella laying her own plans for the kitchen out to use. All three continued to wonder at the change in her as she pointed out the problems with the current plan and explained why. Moving things around to create a better flow and function for the kitchen. The main floor had eleven foot ceilings because of the sunken floor, and the kitchen plan had called for a drop ceiling to hide venting and pipes, but she wanted it open with stainless wherever possible, saying it would keep the kitchen cooler and that the steam and grease promoted fungus and bacterial growth in the tiles of such ceilings.

When things were settled in Katey's world, Ardella informed Mason that they would be getting signed off on all open construction permits for the hall itself by the following Thursday. Mason just stood there looking at her for a minute, "Already, how?"

Ardella shrugged but grinned. "Let's just say I might need you to restock my discretionary fund once we start on the out-buildings."

"You didn't take any shortcuts on the construction, did you?" Mason asked, a little worried.

"No, nothing like that." Ardella assured him, "The only shortcut was through a mountain of red tape and the time it takes to get the signatures actually signed."

Mason saw in her eyes that his question had hurt her, so he went around the table and took her into his arms. "I knew that was a dumb question even as it left my tongue." He told her, relieved when she relaxed against him, her head on his shoulder. "You just took me by surprise, it's hard to believe how much you've managed to get done here in so short a time. You've completely blown my mind and some stupid leaked out. I'm sorry."

Ardella stayed in Mason's arms a few moments longer, wanting to stay there forever, but eventually sighed and turned him loose. "Okay, I'll forgive you this time," she told him. "it's nice to know I can stupefy you." And she smiled.

"I guess I should warn you then," she went on. "I'm keeping all the crews going right through paint. I figure you've got about ten days before you can start moving in. So you might want to get busy finding furnishings." And laughed at the look of panic that crossed his face.

Cybil laughed too, but then calmly informed him. "That job will be Brigid's and mine, she'll be coming out here any day now and it will give us something to do as we get to know each other."

***

Brigid sat across the table from Cybil, watching her laugh as Mason told her about the time he and Danny herded a dozen sheep into Marcus' cottage after her father had been in bed for several hours. Then gathered her and the video camera before first light to catch him chasing them out in nothing but his BVDs. And how, after that they had both referred to the flock of sheep as his girlfriends. Mason had told Brigid many things about the girl, including that she was small, but she hadn't pictured someone who was this small. In fact, Mason's descriptions hadn't done justice to her, he had failed to mention the hunger in Cybil's laughing eyes, and the sexual confidence and playfulness in her every gesture.

She had flown in that afternoon, timing her visit to start Thursday when Mason was getting out of classes for three days. She'd promised herself repeatedly on the little six seat Piper flying out that she would keep herself in hand, Mason had a girlfriend now and it was time to put things back to normal. But the moment he had swept her up in his arms and kissed her, all bets were off, and she'd been wondering how she would get him alone since. It wasn't that she didn't like Cybil, she did. The girl's flirtatious nature and quick mind were contagious, and she understood Mason's attraction, she felt it too. But she was only staying a week this trip, not wanting to completely abandon her father. And it had been a long damn time.

Mason and she had picked Cybil up from classes after leaving the airport and they had all spent a nice afternoon together. Cybil had given Brigid a hug that had tightened her nipples, and she was sure the girl knew it. She tried to make plans for them to hang out and shop for the new residence when Mason would be busy with classes. Something Brigid was looking forward to also, but the smell of Mason and his voice and his eyes, his laugh were driving her crazy.

Cybil had spotted Mason and Brigid from across the plaza and felt her world hick-up. She'd been prepared for an older beautiful redhead, but not one Ann Margret beautiful. She didn't seem too old either, from the way she was laughing and carrying on with Mason. How was she supposed to compete with that? At the same time she wondered if there was any way of getting some of that. When she saw Mason wave, she shook herself mentally and headed for them.

In the few seconds it took to come together, Cybil remembered that this was the woman who had raised Mason, helped him become the man who could love her, could see past her lack of tits, and find a woman. This was the woman who had taught Mason to see her, and Cybil just had to thank her. The hug was probably longer than was kosher, maybe a little too tight, but there was something wholesome and wonderful about having Brigid in her arms that just felt right, and when those nipples responded to her, she felt a sense of relief wash through her. Cybil knew this person could love her too.

They'd gotten Brigid checked into a room just down the hall from Mason's and left her bags there, Cybil dropping her school stuff in Mason's room. Brigid had a long list of places where her father wanted her to go and get pictures of Mason and her at, so they decided to knock out a couple of those. Starting with Fenway Park, where they got a tour for fifty-five dollars each. But that gave them access to the field and they got some nice photos in front of the Red Sox dugout and some with the sign. Plus one with Mason standing at the foot of the green monster looking up. Number two on the list, was the Samuel Adams brewery, but they had to be satisfied with pictures of them in front of it, because they missed the last tour by twenty minutes. After that, they'd returned to the hotel, for a leisure dinner. All of them tired and hungry.

Cybil didn't miss the longing in Brigid's eyes when she was looking at Mason, though Brigid did her best to hide it, laughing and telling her own funny stories, much to Mason's chagrin. She knew they shared a long history and the stories only served to emphasize their bond. There was no way to compete with it, her only hope was to join it. She could make everyone miserable and try to keep Mason all to herself, something she wasn't sure she could do if she wanted to, or she could find a way to make everyone happy.

When they stopped at Brigid's door to say goodnight, Cybil stepped up and gave Brigid a long soft kiss on the mouth, then pushed a stunned Mason through the open door. "I'll see you in the morning." She told him and continued down the hall alone. She didn't look back, just went in Mason's room and threw herself on the bed. Where she tossed and turned for an eternity, trying not to think about what was happening down the hall. At the same time turned on by the images that were out of her control. At some point she drifted off, and woke in the morning with Mason holding her.

Brigid watched as the girl walked away, leaving her with Mason. And softly brushed at her lips where she could still feel their kiss. She would do. Then she was yanked through the door into Mason's arms and he kicked it closed. They tore at each other, buttons popping and shirts flying. The bed shifting several inches when they hit it, but neither noticing.

The feel of Brigid's heavy tit in his hand made Mason groan, he loved being with Cybil, but this was something he had missed. Even at that crazy birthday party, he hadn't been allowed to feel a full breast filling his palm. And he was torn between kissing her mouth and her nipple. Brigid knew what she wanted though, and went inside his fly to take hold of it as Mason shoved at the jeans to get them out of her way. She pulled her panties to the side and brought him home as he settled between her thighs. And she breathed a day long sigh, as his thick cock filled her once again.

"Fuck me!" She demanded, tilting her hips, trying to get him even deeper. "Oh Mase, just fuck me please."

So Mason did, hooking her knees and pushing them up beside her beautiful tits, he began giving her long hard strokes. He had missed this woman, had longed for her even though he was happy with Cybil. He had missed this body, the one from all his teen fantasies. He'd missed Brigid and he did his best to show her, pushing hard into her, his balls slapping her ass as he watched her face. Watching for the quiver in her eyelid that always told him she was close. Speeding up when he found it, pounding her relentlessly as her eyes rolled back and her neck arched. Taking a nipple in his fingers and pinching it hard as her mouth dropped open to wail.

Brigid lay there breathless as Mason moved back down and played with her tits. Knowing that she would never willingly walk away from him, she might never own him entirely, something she knew deep down was never meant to be, but she would take what she could get of him, and would love those that shared his love.

Mason felt no urgency now that he had Brigid in his arms again, only love and the desire to get reacquainted with her. He laved at her big nipples with his tongue, his cock slipping from her to be replaced with his fingers as he worked his way down. His tongue and lips relearning the velvet skin that twitched under his slightest touch. Her faint musk enticing him as he kissed her navel, two fingers deep in her, searching for that spot that would pull her strings, would arch her back and make her spread even wider for him. He dropped his mouth over her clit when he found it, and she bucked as he bore down on both. Ignoring her cries to stop, her fingers pulling at his hair getting weaker after a time. He just couldn't get enough of her, his face awash in her nectar until she finally turned from him and curled into a ball like the first time. And like that time, he crawled up behind and held her.

When she relaxed back against him, he entered her. His arms holding her close as he kissed at her ear and breathed the scent of her hair, his cock sliding in and out slowly, gently. "I love you." He whispered, and she shed a tear.

Brigid lay there in his arms after, complete again as his cock slowly softened and slipped out, yet his seed stayed behind, filling her. She wanted to stay like this forever, to wake in his arms, but knew she couldn't. Not this night. So she rolled to face him and kissed him once more. "You need to go now Mase," she told him, "she showed me that she understands about us, now it's my turn to show her. We'll have other nights, but tonight, now, it's her turn." And she pushed gently at his chest until he sighed and climbed from the bed.

He slipped his pants on, ignoring the rest, then leaned down and stole one more kiss before turning for the door. Looking back from the open doorway, he said goodnight, "I think she was serious about that kiss." He added with a grin.

"I know." Brigid admitted and was blushing when he closed the door.

***

The next morning Mason woke to Cybil doing her belly dance as she rode his morning wood. A happy smile on her face. "She sent you back here last night didn't she?" she asked as he took her waste in his hands and lifted her enough to thrust, his hips jackhammering her as he woke to the urgent need to cum, her small body flopping around like a Raggedy Anne doll under the force of his need. For her part, Cybil was perfectly willing to wait for the answer she was sure she already knew, as her own orgasm swept over her.

They all met for breakfast where Brigid returned Cybil's kiss from the night before, much to Mason and Cybil's surprise. But Brigid had lain in bed that morning thinking of it and remembering Mary. Maybe she had to share Mason, but it seemed she could share other things with him as well if she wanted to. And she had decided she just might want to.

Cybil was turned on like a neon stripper sign by the kiss and its promise. But she had two classes on Friday mornings so had no time to explore it further and left the two of them behind as time ran out. Mason and Brigid were planning a trip to the hall. Mason wanting to show her around and let her choose a suite on his floor, planning to give the other one to Cybil, who had suggested he let Brigid have first choice. He also wanted to see how the additions were coming along.

Brigid planned to make a list of things needed to furnish the hall. She was perfectly willing and now looking forward to spending time with Cybil shopping for the stuff, but it was in her nature to have a plan to work from.

The chip seal crew was working about half way up the old gravel road when they reached it, having to wait about ten minutes for the roller to smooth the latest section enough that they could drive on it. Another crew laying cobblestones in the drive moved aside and waved him in as he got close.

"Mason, it's huge." Brigid exclaimed as she took in the sight of the brick and stone edifice.

"You've told me that before." He threw back at her with a leer, getting swatted for his trouble.

Brigid looked up as they stopped on the new circular court. It loomed over them, blocking out half the sky. The tablet she clutched to make her list in suddenly seemed too small. It was huge on the inside too, though beautiful. She went down the three steps and turned a full circle taking it in. She couldn't believe Mason owned it, and was making it into a home for them. It looked like a grand hotel. It even had a stage with lighting in the corner and a long dark bar off to the side. It was all so beautiful.

Ardella was at MIT all day Fridays. So Mason gave her the tour, explaining the plan for each area and helping her decide what was needed or desired to furnish them. For the dining area Mason wanted three long banquet tables set in a horse shoe configuration, the opening facing the stage. With enough room in the center for a service table if they had a party. And enough chairs to line the outside. "But not those crappy folding tables." He added as Brigid took notes. She hugged him when he told her to get a baby grand to set on the stage. She loved playing the old standards, as well as some blues and jazz. She'd tried to teach Mason, but his big fingers just couldn't do it.

It was very quiet and hollow feeling inside the hall to Mason now that all the workers were gone, and he almost felt like he needed to talk softly as he showed her around. "There will be a bank of computer desk and tables here in the library area, but that will be Saul and Cybil's thing, they already have it planned." He told her, then took her down the hall and into the gym. Describing what he wanted but telling her he was going to have it laid out by a professional trainer, with heavy bags and even a ring for sparring of some kind. She knew her father would give him shit for it being too pretty, but would secretly love it.

She loved the kitchen, and decided she would be spending a lot of time in it. But Katey had that area well in hand so they moved on to the second floor. Brigid exclaiming over the brass birdcage elevator's beauty, while vowing she wasn't the one that would be polishing the thing.

The second through fourth floor were pretty straight forward, they had decided to furnish the apartments with the idea that they would most likely house students. And that the ones on the second and third floor would have a queen bed, a desk and a recliner each. While the fourth floor suites would each get those, along with a couch set and some bookshelves. He told her that curtains and any other odds and ends she thought were needed were all up to her and Cybil. So she made a note to count and measure the windows.

singleot
singleot
263 Followers