The Trust Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her choice of a suite came down to the view out of the windows. She thought she could see all the way to Boston and figured the city lights would be beautiful at night. Mason left her suite and Cybil's to them, telling her to do anything she wanted. As for his room, he wanted a raised king bed. "About thigh high should do it." He told her with a wink. A desk and chair by one of the front windows. A media area with a large flat screen and all the amenities, saying he'd pick that out. But he wanted at least three nice chairs. Last but not least, he wanted a small intimate dinning set.

"What, no tantric chair for you love den?" she tried to tease him, then had to explain what one was.

He smiled, "Okay, get one of those too."

The roof was next, its incredible panoramic views having Brigid running from one parapet to another taking it all in. "It's beautiful Mase."

"Your beautiful." he replied, taking her in his arms and kissing her. But when he reached for a button on her shirt, she laughed and spun away. He smiled and got back to business, describing the plan to deck it all in and have a solarium or green house built up there for her to garden in. Bringing her back into his arms for a time. They descended by the new fire stair, Mason stopping to look down at the pit where they were forming up the pool.

He had decided on a larger rectangular pool once the plans were being drawn up, everything else scaling up to match. It would be forty feet by sixty, grading from four feet at the shallow end, to twelve. But the right edge was a double lap lane four foot deep the whole length, taking up the extra ten feet of width. He had wanted both a low and high dive, but settled for the first because of the roof. It was quite the hole, but then, that's all it was at the moment. So he continued down the stairs and then down the ramp to the back door of the spa. He'd saved it for last, because it was the crown jewel in his opinion. Mason threw the main light switch and was pleased to see no one had messed with the settings. The shower area was brightly lit, but as they made their way into the front, the lights dimmed by the bath and they could see a soft blue glow coming from the water.

Mason watched her inspect everything, even looking into the steam room, as he stood by the bath. The water temperature felt wonderful when he ran his fingers through the surface, and he started stripping. Brigid came back into the room to find him lounging in the far corner, the blue light leaving no question about his attire. And not being one to pass up an opportunity to be naked, she was soon joining him. "This is heaven." She sighed as she leaned back into his arms, the hot water relaxing her.

"We can be like this whenever we want once we live here." He told her hopefully, cupping one of her breasts.

"Soon." Was all she said as she gripped his cock and found it already thick. Standing, she bent to lean on the edge, leaving her ass half-submerged but inviting. "Shall we christen it?"

Mason didn't need to be asked twice, though he paused long enough to enjoy the sheer beauty of her. Lining up behind her, he got his head in and took hold of her hips. "I thought you just named it Heaven?" he teased her as he sank home. He stroked her at a good pace, enjoying the extra sensation as the water swirled around them. He decided sex in water was far less slippery than he'd expected, but the extra friction wasn't a bad thing.

Brigid just laid her head on the smooth tile and enjoyed being with him again. No matter where. A small orgasm sending waves of pleasure and contentment through her. But as she felt him drive into her a little more urgently and swell inside her, she slipped off him and spun around. Taking him in hand, she looked up at him. "No sense soiling the bath more than necessary." She told him and took him in her mouth, sucking hard as she stroked him. Mason just grunted and let himself go.

"You know," she said, a few moments later, as they once more cuddled in the corner, "if you move a bunch of students in here, we'd have a hard time being alone like this." And she brought his hand to her floating tit.

"I could always put a locking door at the top of the stairs." He joked. "But I wouldn't worry too much about it, they're college kids, making them keep their clothes on down here would be the problem. And anyone who has a problem with this area being clothing optional, can just stay upstairs, because I plan on being just like this down here. If they can't handle that and maybe catching us fooling around some, they can find somewhere else to live."

"If the girls get a good look at this," she said, gripping his semi stiff cock. "they'll be down here all the time, hoping."

"I can live with that." He answered casually.

***

Saturday morning found the Chevelle loaded down with Mason and Brigid up front, while the back had Ardella, Cybil and Katey. They were headed to a huge auction in Manchester, NH, about an hour and a half from Boston up interstate ninety-three. Ardella had been told about it by one of her Historic Society friends and passed the news on to Mason and crew. The auction was supposed to contain as many as twenty-five estates, some of them reported to be extensive. The atmosphere in the car was upbeat, everyone talking about what kind of treasures they hoped to find.

The auction wouldn't start until two that afternoon, but they wanted to get there early and do a walk through. Ardella and Katey were getting acquainted with Brigid as they drove, meaning it was mostly Ardella talking, while Katey sat quietly at Cybil's side. Cybil was the only one in the car that knew about Mason's intimate relationship with Brigid, so the flirting was curtailed for the day.

One of the main reasons Ardella had been told of the auction, was because she had asked around about a gate for the property. And supposedly there would be several at the auction ranging from decorative wrought iron to slab oak. It was one of the hitches in her progress that the gate structure needed to be built to suit the gate, and she hadn't found it yet. Everyone else just figured it was something fun to do and if they found something for their own projects, so much the better.

They found the auction about ten o'clock and when Mason looked around the huge warehouse at the hundreds of people already wandering about, he was just as glad to have missed the doors opening at nine thirty, the line must have been murder. They checked in and Mason bought the refundable three hundred dollar paddle, and went for the non-refundable preferred seating for the five of them, at fifty dollars each. Brigid took charge of the tablet to write any lot numbers on if they found something they were interested in. And they were soon lost in the maze of people's lives.

As luck would have it, the gates that Ardella wanted to see were right in the front of the warehouse. There were several iron and steel gates, but the one everyone liked best was a heavy set of oak paneled gates that arched to where they would meet in the center. They had decorative wrought iron grills in the top halves that you would be able to see through and iron hardware and bands. At twelve-foot each they would easily span the distance needed. Brigid took the lot number and they moved on, happy that they would be bidding at least once.

The lot numbers they were interested in grew extensive as they made their way deeper. Katey's big discovery of the day looked to Mason like a small igloo made of heavy clay, but Katey practically had an orgasm when she saw it and explained that it was a wood fire pizza oven insert. And would be a great addition to the outdoor kitchen Mason was going to install. Later she found a treasure of old pickling crocks in all sizes, a couple had to be forty gallons each, and everyone teased her about the low tech stuff she was finding for her stainless steel wonderland.

Brigid was very business-like, marking down lot numbers that contained mundane things like hardwood bar stools and one lot that looked like a truck load of brass curtain rods and sconces. When they came across the Steinway Grand, she fell in love though. A little girl was sitting on the matching bench playing chopsticks when they got close, and the tone of the peace drew her to it. It was crafted of dark mahogany with rose filigree and real ivory keys. She smiled and slid onto the bench with her. "Hi," she said, "you mind if I try something?" the girl nodded but stopped playing so Brigid chuckled and started. She played a haunting rendition of John Legend's All Of Me, drawing a crowd by the time she finished.

"Well, the cost of that thing just went up." Cybil quipped into the silence when Brigid finished. There was laughter all around, but seeing the look of bliss on Brigid's face, Mason decided it was going home with them, no matter the cost.

Cybil's big find was monstrous. So much so, that nobody else seemed the least bit interested. It was a massive bed frame made from welded steel pipe. With a dull hammered nickel finish, it was wider than a standard king and just odd-looking. But Cybil knew a playground when she saw one. To her it made perfect sense, the three-inch posts with the rings at waist height, top and bottom. The metal grid canopy to suspend from, the million places to tie off to. Pacing it off, she determined that it would fit a California king set turned sideways. Even the joints where it came apart were fastened with half-inch bolts. She took the tablet from Brigid's hands and wrote the lot number down herself. Mason looked at it askance, sure he knew where it was going to end up at.

Mason was the worst though, he got a bad case of auction fever. If any of the girls looked at something twice, he tried to get Brigid to note the lot number. He kept Brigid busy all by himself. Six ten foot oak banquet tables, four red concrete picnic tables. A soft serve ice cream machine with a milkshake mixer. An assortment of hardwood desks were added. A shops worth of craftsman tools and roll around tool chests made the list and his favorite of the day. A 1965 GTO rag-top that had obviously spent much of its life in a garage.

After the car went on the list, the girls dragged him out of there to go have some lunch before the auction started. Where the girls pared the list back down of things Mason had added that they really hadn't been interested in. Brigid telling him in no uncertain terms that he wasn't touching the bidding paddle. "God only knows what we'd be buying." She lamented.

They all had a little too much fun with the paddle though, actually getting pretty good prices on a lot of it. Cybil was looking like she was getting her bed cheap, until a phone bidder ran it up to three grand. Mason's group was clearly spending and soon had their own spotter screaming out their bids. And complimentary champagne, though Mason passed on that. They'd been sitting there for four hours when the last lot on their list finished, and they were all ready to go, even though the auction still had hours left. Mason paid, and found that having everything they had bought shipped to the hall was a regular and surprisingly cheap service offered by the auction house. By seven they were on the road. Tired yet excited about the day.

***

Sunday was one of Mason's worst nightmare come true. This time there were five women in two cars dragging him around shopping. And not for fun stuff like panties. No, there were bed linens and towels. Beds for that matter and chairs and lamps and rugs, the list seemed endless. After hearing about the trip to Manchester and the auction, Becky had wanted in on some of the fun. A few hours in, he tried to talk Ardella into paying for everything out of her discretionary fund so he could go back to the hotel. She laughed at him and Brigid was no better with her household account.

Becky turned out to be a shopping genius, she knew where to go for everything. And led the way around town with Cybil in her Abarth. So even the driving was mind numbing, just follow the tiny Fiat all day. They had lunch in a mall food court, hardly pausing in their lemming like trek, and Mason was looking forward to classes the next four days. By the time they went to Angelique's Pizza for dinner, Mason was seriously considering twisting an ankle or running out into traffic, anything to end the suffering.

Luckily, they called a halt to the torture there, Cybil and Becky both had homework that they had put off and needed to get to, so they separated at Angelique's with three of them in the Abarth, leaving Mason and Brigid to drop Ardella off at home. Mason also had a couple of hours worth of homework to do and when he finished, Brigid had fallen asleep, so he just climbed into bed with her and drifted off.

Tuesday afternoon Cybil was headed for the hall. Ardella had informed them that deliveries were piling up, so Brigid had gone there that morning to start dealing with them. Cybil was free shortly after noon and had no classes on Wednesday, so the two of them planned to stay over at the hall that night and get as much done as possible. Both had been flirting since they met, the way Brigid's braless tits swayed inside her blouse driving Cybil to distraction. But the two kisses were the most that had happened. Cybil spent the drive hoping to change that.

The magnitude of the job facing them hit home when she got to the hall. There were literally truck loads of stuff. Cybil was daunted for a second, but Brigid had already made a dent and assured her it wasn't that bad, grabbing the nearest box and going through the content. "Just grab a box and figure out where it goes." She said over her shoulder as she came up with a box of glasses and headed off to the kitchen. Cybil just grunted and grabbed a box of her own. Lucky for them, Ardella had been having the bigger pieces of furniture taken to the right floor as far as she could determine. But it was still a long tiring afternoon.

They had planned to drive down and check out Arlington for dinner, but were just too tired by evening, so Cybil found a place called Deno's Pizzeria on her smart phone and talked them into delivering. They had to order two pizzas and a drink to get the service, so ended up ordering a pepperoni and a combination, along with a two liter Pepsi. Cybil told them to have the delivery guy honk his horn when he got there, so they wouldn't have to wait downstairs.

They helped each other set up the beds in their respective suites, wondering if they would really use both. The pizza showed up sooner than they had expected and the delivery guy was actually a girl. When asked if she'd had any trouble finding the place, she'd blushed and admitted that teenagers around Arlington had been parking at the hall for years. "It was getting pretty trashy around here for a while, but the Sheriff started regular patrols and made those he caught, come out on weekends to clean the place up or take a ticket for trespassing."

Her name was Shelby and she didn't seem in any hurry to leave, so they offered her some pizza. It turned out she was a freshman at Tufts University in Medford, only two miles outside Arlington, and worked the pizza gig at night. "So, are you guys opening a hotel here?" she eventually asked, "Everyone's been talking about all the work out here for a while."

Cybil laughed, no wonder she had lingered, good old curiosity. "No, actually it's a private residence now, our boyfriend bought it." She told her, taking Brigid's arm, almost causing her to choke. Shelby's eyes got big and she blushed again, something she did very prettily.

Brigid was thinking about the amount of work left to do, "How would you like to make some money tomorrow?" she asked the girl. "We could use some extra help to sort and unpack all this." And she waved around at the piles.

"I don't have any classes tomorrow, so I could be here early." She thought for a second, "I could get Billy to take my shift delivering, so I could stay until you were done with me. If you want me to?" and she smiled hopefully.

"Your eighteen?" Brigid asked and got a nod. "I'll give you twenty dollars an hour, but expect you to really work. You never know, there may be work here for you, Mason will need at least a small staff to keep this place up."

"Mason is your boyfriend?" she asked looking at both of them and blushing yet again.

"Yes." Brigid told her with a smile.

"How many girlfriends does Mason have?" Shelby's phone rang and she jumped, looking at the text and frowning. "I guess I better go, they want to know if I had a flat or something," she told them, "I'll be here tomorrow though." And she took off.

Brigid locked the door behind her then turned to Cybil. "I don't know about you, but that huge bath downstairs is calling to me."

"You know what they say about great minds." Cybil shot back, whipping her shirt off over her head, her little pink nipples hard from the fabric's caress and the feel of the eyes on them. She stood there for a moment and let Brigid look, then sauntered past her down the stairs. At the light panel, she turned on just the lights for the bath, leaving the rest of the spa in shadow. Her shorts slipped down her slim legs as she walked to the edge and stepped out of them, leaving them lying on her sneakers as she turned, naked before Brigid.

Brigid watched Cybil with a nervous thrill, it had been twenty years since she and Mary had fooled around, twenty years of regret that they hadn't made it passed kissing and masturbating together. The vision of Cybil's small lithe form surrounded by a blue nimbus from the pool only enforced her memories. She stopped a few feet short, trembling, her fingers fumbling at the buttons of her shirt, visibly shaking.

"Let me." Cybil told her, slipping smoothly up in front of her and taking her hands. Brigid tensed, then let her arms fall, her heart pounding and the air thin as she felt the small hands slip one button after another.

Cybil slowly opened the top three buttons, her stomach churning at the idea she would finally see these heavy swaying tits that had been mesmerizing her. Popping the fourth button, she slid her hands in and spread the shirt. The large hard nipples refusing to bend as her palms slid over them, her eyes feasting on the creamy white cleavage with its sprinkling of cinnamon speckles. She could hear Brigid's breath catch, her heart pounding, pulsing through the hard points in her palms. Running her fingers under and to the sides, she scooped both breasts free from the blouse, her throat dry as she gazed at them hungrily.

"Cybil..," Brigid managed with a trembling breath. "Oh...oh Gawd yes..." as she took the small one's hair in her fingers, pulling her harder against the nipple she supped at. Her other hand ran down Cybil's back, surprised by the firm smooth form in her arms, she had expected her to be softer, more fragile, but found sinews and corded muscle close to the surface. This was no soft child, no Mary, here was strength and hunger. Slowly, she felt hunger of her own push down the fear that sent quivers through her bones, need, it grew as the pleasure of those lips drew electric thrills through her being.

The nipple was large and hard in Cybil's mouth, while the breast was yielding to her cheek, her nose all but burred in the satin skin. She purred as she felt the fingers tighten in her hair, her teeth closing playfully, small nips that caused movement and gasps. She felt the last button give, a tiny clatter at her feet, and she pushed at the shirt, sliding it off the shoulders and let it drop as the arms around her relented to deal with it. The snap on Brigid's jeans was harder, the zipper almost undoing itself, Brigid's hands joining hers as the jeans were shoved down. The blue light from the bath robbed the lacy underwear of color, just a wisp as they fell around her ankles.