The Trust Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
singleot
singleot
263 Followers

As they kissed, Cybil started thrusting against Mason, an orgasm just on the edge for her when Mason had stopped. It rushed up again as he got the message and moved his hips, though he continued to kiss Jess over her shoulder. The both of them sandwiching Cybil as she started shaking, her forehead against Mason's neck as Jess slipped the two fingers in along side Mason's cock, started thrusting them in a stukado rhythm that countered Mason's steady one, Cybil vowing to repay her, even as she tried to breath with a chest suddenly devoid of air, locked in a trembling spasm of pleasure.

Mason let the kiss slip away as he started taking longer strokes, enjoying the extra tightness and the feel of Jess' knuckles riding the underside of his cock as he slid by them. Jess switching her full attention to Cybil, sliding her other hand down in between her and Mason to find her clit and begin working it too.

They both concentrated her, Mason grimacing when Cybil bit his shoulder. But she soon let loose as she struggled to breath, only managing small gasps that reemerged as guttural grunts. Soon she started convulsing, making little plaintive hiccup noises as her arms tightened around his neck, her head lolling against him. He kept thrusting until he felt her shaking her head, heard her quiet plea for mercy as her arms went slack and she sagged between them. Jess heard it too, and let her hands slip free as Mason turned and carried Cybil to the edge, laying her gently on the tiles and brushing the bangs from her eyes. "You okay?" and she grinned at him weakly.

Reaching up to pull him down to her, she kissed him, then nodded towards Jess. "Get her." She told him.

Jess took off swimming for the steps, Mason pushing through the water behind her. Cybil's weak laughter joining hers as she managed to get up the steps and out of the pool with inches to spare as Mason lunged for her. She ran around the corner passed Cybil, Mason right on her heels, then did a stutter step and spun to the left as he reached for her again. Diving back into the pool as he took a couple extra steps then threw himself in after her.

Jess came up next to Cybil and tried to crawl out over her laughing, but Mason caught her and Cybil pushed her back into the pool, into Mason's arms. Cybil sat up, and now it was Jess that was sandwiched between them. Jess pulling Cybil's mouth down to kiss as Mason's big hands slid around and found her heavy breasts, his hard cock against her hip. She let herself get lost in the kiss, the feel of his hard body against her, the long fingers spanning her tits. Groaning against Cybil's lips as one of his hands slid down her stomach, thick fingers working between her thighs, seeking, pushing between engorged, sensitive lips. She pushed back against him, spreading her legs as her hand dropped to take hold of the cock, bending it down and pulling it towards where she wanted it, needed it. Sucking in a deep breath as she got him started and he pushed up into her, filled her, her toes losing the bottom of the pool as he lifted her with it.

Cybil broke the kiss, pushing Jess' mouth to one of her nipples as she watched Mason fuck her. Watched as the pool water sloshed up Jess' back to run off the sides at every thrust. Held Jess to her chest as she reached down with the other hand and gripped a nipple, twisting it, pinching the hard rubbery nub, trying to read what Jess liked, to learn this new playmate.

Gripping her hair, Cybil pulled Jess' head back, leaning down to whisper in her good ear. "You like my cock?" Jess nodded slightly, pulling weakly at Cybil's grip in her hair. "It's fat, isn't it?" another gasp of assent. "Can it cum in you?" another nod, eyes opening to find hers. "Should I have Mason fuck you harder with it? Would you like that?" Jess only moaned in answer and Cybil laughed as Mason took that as his cue to speed up. Cradling Jess' head as her eyes rolled back and it fell forward, Cybil enjoyed the show, thrilled by the sight of Mason handling another body as easily as he did her own, her smile growing as a long low moan escaped Jess' control and her finger dug into Cybil's thighs.

Mason held Jess as she contorted in his hands, the pool water that had splashed out on the tiles slowly spreading out. Held himself buried in her, enjoying the spasms that gripped his cock. Cybil cradled her head, while the fingers of her other hand combed through Jess' hair like she was caressing a favorite pet as the woman slowly relaxed.

"Bring her over to one of the tables." Cybil told him after a long moment, her head coming up so she could catch his eyes, and he let himself slide from Jess, then lifted her in his arms as he waded to the steps and out. Cybil climbed to her feet and walked to one of the red concrete tables, motioning for Mason to lay Jess out on it. Mason did, Jess watching them with a half-dazed smile as he pulled her to the edge and lined himself back up, Cybil leaning close to watch him push her cock back into Jess.

"That's it, fuck her." She murmured in a dreamy little voice, her fingers twisting her own little nipples. "Fill her with cum for me." and she licked her lips. She felt Jess touch her arm and looked back at her, turning to lean down and kiss her again. Her shoulder against the soft mound of Jess' massive tit. "Welcome to the hall." She told Jess as she too caressed the scar along the side of her face, then bent to lightly kiss it.

Mason pulled Jess' thighs up against him, her ankles by his ears, and started seeking his own release. His pelvis slapping her ass, rocking her body atop the table at each thrust. He watched her big tits build a momentum of their own, seeming to move opposite to the rest of her. He could feel it coming, that faint spark igniting somewhere deep within him that would start the blaze, would shrink the skin and squeeze his nuts. The surge growing out of control until it broke loose and he came, flooded her, watched her eyes open wide then close as a smile spread.

When he stepped back, sliding from her, Cybil took his place. Her tongue driving the air from Jess' lungs. Mason grinned and took her seat on the bench, reaching to smooth Jess' hair from her forehead, leaning in to share a kiss as she turned towards him.

***

Becky wanted to watch. She was sitting there listening to Marcus and Abby talk, and she realized she wanted to see him fuck her. And she wanted to see for herself if the old gal could deepthroat like Cybil claimed. When Cindy got up and wandered over to the piano with Brigid, Becky moved in.

Marcus gave her one slightly uneasy look that made her grin, then turned back to Abby. She nodded to Becky, then went on, quickly loosing Becky. "When fiat introduced the 132 type engine for the 124s, all you had to do to get it rally ready was bore it out to 84mm, and throw in some lancia beta pistons to give it around 10-1 compression. A 130 head gasket. lighter fly-wheel, baffled sump, oil cooler, electric fuel pump upgrade. Some good exhaust," she shrugged, and Marcus nodded. "The clutch and gearbox are the known weaknesses in all 124 models, so I used the stronger 131 type with some modification to the shift tower to allow for positioning. With the piper fast road cam, and twin 45 carbs, it produces around 155bhp."

"It sounds like she's a beauty." Marcus congratulated her. "You'll have to show her to me tomorrow."

"It's a date." Abby told him with a grin. "And you can show me the GTO Mason told me was around here somewhere, you gotta love a car with a big back seat. It's the one failing in my baby." She laughed.

Never one to beat about the bush, Becky decided to get right to it when there was a break in the car talk. "Would you show me?" she asked Abby.

"Sure, you can look at it when I show Marcus." Abby told her, used to people wanting to look at the Spider.

Becky shook her head and grinned. "No, I was thinking more along the lines of how to deepthroat." Abby looked a little startled and glanced at Marcus, who was already about half way out of his chair. "Don't run off," Becky told him, taking his arm and pulling him back down, "if she agrees, we're going to need that cock of yours." Marcus sat, but he looked anything but comfortable.

"I take it someone was a little talkative?" Abby asked Becky, not really upset, just surprised and more than a little intrigued by this turn of events.

Becky just laughed, "There aren't any secrets around this place. Everybody knows everything that happens." She told Abby. "Like I'm sure they're all aware that I've spent more than a few nights with Marcus here putting the Irish to me."

Abby looked at Marcus and raised an eyebrow, then laughed at the blush and half grin he gave back to her. "And here you've had me talking cars." she shook her head. Then turned to Becky. "So you wanna learn to deepthroat?" She asked her, and went on at her eager nod. "Are you any good at sucking a cock?" Then looking at Marcus. "Well?"

Marcus looked a little sheepish, and shrugged. "She does a sound job of it, but my Neve never did that." He grimaced. "So I've nothing to compare it with."

"Well then, how big are you?" She asked frankly, and smiled as his face colored, before turning to Becky. "Ninety percent of men aren't really long enough to deepthroat." She explained, reaching over to squeeze Marcus' hand. "There's nothing wrong with it, but if a man is only five or six inches, any woman with a little enthusiasm should be able to take it all, but there's not much throating involved."

Becky grinned at her and winked at Marcus. "Marcus here has plenty of Irish pride."

Abby looked back at him intrigued, not letting go of his hand, then asked. "Are we doing this here?" Becky laughed and stood, taking Marcus' other hand and pulling him towards the stars, watching Abby over her shoulder as she fell in behind them.

Cindy watched them go up the steps, then turned to Brigid. "With Marcus?" she asked, "Both of them?" and Brigid started laughing.

"I'm sure my father has all the same equipment as any other man. And a better heart than most." She told her, pulling her into a hug.

Brigid looked down the hall a moment later when she heard a female squeal, and saw Mason carrying a naked dripping Cybil in his arms, while Jess seemed to be making sure the fire door was latched. She watched as they spoke for a moment, wondering what she had missed out on, then Mason stepped into the birdcage and Jess came on down the hallway. She blushed a little when she saw Brigid watching her, then deeper when Brigid grinned at her, knowing there was no telling what kind of mischief Cybil had just gotten the woman into.

"You leaving?" Brigid asked her, when it became clear she wasn't stopping, and Jess froze. Then seemed to square her shoulders.

"I've got to go have a talk with a car salesman." She told Brigid, hoping she'd understand, and relaxed a little when Brigid nodded, understanding in her green eyes. Jess needed to do it that night, David deserved that much at least. And it wasn't something one did over the phone.

Brigid watched her go out, then leaned over to kiss Cindy on her brow. "I'll see you in the morning sweets." She told her, then headed upstairs.

***

Shelby finished another of the endless applied engineering papers her professor gave out and closed the reference book with a tired but satisfied thump. She was hungry, only having eaten a small bowl of the stew earlier, so she headed downstairs. That was one thing about her new life, there was always something to eat in the kitchen. At the top of the stairs she paused to let Becky and Marcus pass, followed by Abby. She was a little surprised to see Becky holding Marcus' hand and the way he seemed to be avoiding looking at her. Usually Marcus was the soul of courtesy, if not down right flirtatious and teasing with that heavy Irish brogue he liked to charm you with.

Distracted from her hunger, she turned and watched them stop outside Becky's door, and felt herself start blushing, suddenly understanding and glad Marcus hadn't met her eyes. All sorts of images flickering through her mind as Abby followed Marcus into Becky's room, and then she was mortified to realize Becky was looking right at her with a knowing grin on her face.

"You coming?" Becky asked her, that grin getting wider at what Shelby was sure must be a look of panic on her own face, because that's what it was.

"What?" She blurted.

"Abby's going to show me how to deepthroat Marcus' cock. You wanna watch?"

Shelby was trying to formulate an escape, at the same time she realized that she actually did want to watch, very much. "You won't tell my dad?" she asked quietly, inching closer. She knew Becky and he were also fooling around.

"I promise." Becky told her, crossing her heart, then stretching the hand out to guiding her into the room before closing the door behind them. Marcus was sitting on the edge of the bed, Abby undoing the buttons of his shirt. Shelby saw them and started to panic, stepping backward into Becky, who wrapped her arms around the slender girls waist and held her.

"It's okay," she told her softly, "you don't have to do anything, you can just watch." Then gave her a quick squeeze before letting her go and stepping around her when she stopped trying to get away. This was working out even better than Becky had hoped, and she had another idea. Crossing to her dresser, she fished out a dark wool scarf, she was going to pull a Cybil.

Abby was pushing the shirt off Marcus' shoulders as she walked over to them. "You have another pupil," she told Abby and nodded towards Shelby. Marcus looked and started trying to pull the shirt back on. "Oh stop it." Becky scolded him. "She's just going to watch, she's got a thing for sucking cocks." Then she started wrapping the scarf around his head, but he ducked.

"What are you going on about?" he demanded, leaning away from the scarf.

"This is so you won't freak out if Shelby gets too close, and so you can look Pat in the eyes after this without seeing her watching me suck your cock." She told him and took him by the hair so he'd sit up again so she could start wrapping the blindfold around his head, Abby laughing at their antics.

Marcus decided they were all out to lunch, but since it seemed his Irish pride was on the menu, he'd just shut up and try to survive. He was going to go see a quack and get some of those blue pills he'd heard tell of if this was going to be happening often though.

Shelby relaxed a little as they got Marcus blindfolded, then blushed, but didn't look away as Becky stripped his shorts and jeans down, a nice looking cock kind of doing a lazy roll around on his thigh, ending up pointed more or less towards his navel. It wasn't as fat as Mason's, but she thought it might be as long. She was also a little ashamed to admit it looked good, catching herself licking her bottom lip. Sometimes she worried that she was what they called cock crazed on the forums, other times, she kind of liked the idea.

Becky caught that, and grinned inwardly, the idea of Shelby and Marcus' cock flooding the cotton crotch of her already damp boy shorts. She started to strip off her own shirt, but Abby stopped her.

"Are we here to fuck, or are you serious about learning?" she asked her, then looked over at Shelby to include her. "If it's just fucking, I think that should be made clear. If you wanna learn to take a cock all the way, then the only one here that needs to strip down is already stripped. At least until the lesson is over."

Reluctantly, Becky nodded and Shelby relaxed a bit more. "Okay teach, how do we get started?" Becky asked.

"The first, best lesson, is to see it done." Abby told them. "We all hear about it, but only half believe it's possible." As she talked, she coaxed Marcus to move up on the bed and lie back, folding a pillow to prop his head up a bit, then turned to take hold of his cock. "Everybody has gagged on something at some time, so we accept that automatic response, in fact, we expect it. But it doesn't have to be like that. Watch." And she took him in her mouth, working him a bit to finish getting him hard while Marcus tried to forget they had an audience.

Becky and Shelby both moved closer and bent to look as she started taking him deeper in stages. Shelby's heart fluttering as she saw Abby bury her nose in Marcus' balls, his whole cock gone.

"Fuck." Becky breathed and Marcus agreed.

Abby worked it a couple of seconds to make sure he stayed hard, giving him a couple of head bobs, then pulled off, sucking in a deep breath and catching the string of saliva from her lip, wiping it on his cock as she gave him a stroke. "You've got a nice cock Marcus." She told him, "I'll have to make sure you get a chance to stick it in a few more of my fun places." She teased him before looking up at Becky.

"A good hard cock is the only real way to practice," she told her, "a dildo hard enough to push into your throat can do damage. One soft enough to be safe, will tend to flex and expand, making it hard to do." She continued to stroke Marcus lightly. "You have a hard palate, and a soft. The first thing you need to learn, is to let the cock be against the soft palate. You'll probably gag, but don't try to go any deeper, until you can do that without trouble." And she shifted aside, nodding for Becky to take over.

"It would probably be easier if you get in a sixty-nine position." She advised as Becky climbed onto the bed. "It's usually the best angle, until you get used to it anyway." Looking over at Shelby, she pointed. "Bring that little trash can over here, just in case."

"Now remember," Abby told Becky as she got positioned and took hold of Marcus. "you're not going to try to do it this time. Just try to slip him back to your soft palate and hold him there, let yourself relax. You'll be able to breathe through your nose, so do so."

It was actually a lot harder than Becky had expected. The head of Marcus' cock seemed twice as big as the last time she'd sucked it. And now that she was trying to take him deeper, she felt herself trying to gag long before he was even in as far as normal. Hell, Mason had been a lot farther in, practically down her throat already, she could do this.

"You're thinking too hard." Abby tried telling her. "Relax, enjoy it. Just suck it for a bit, then try again when it feels right." But she continued to have little spasms, and finally sat up, letting it slip from her mouth and wiping her chin, frustrated.

"Shit." She cursed, "You made it look so easy. But just thinking about it had me all fucked up. That was pitiful."

"They say on the forum, that you can try to hum." Shelby started, then blushed as they both looked at her. "To keep from gagging." She finished in a smaller voice.

"It's worth a try." Abby told Becky. "Just go slow." But that didn't help either, in fact it seemed to make it worse. "It takes some time," Abby tried to encourage her when she pulled off again. "If you keep trying, it'll get easier, your gag reflex should eventually get less. But for tonight, I think you've already over sensitized it." And Becky reluctantly agreed.

"What about you?" Abby asked Shelby, who took a step back from the bed. "You going to give it a try?"

Shelby looked at the two of them, she felt like she was supposed to say no and leave. But she thought she could do it, and Marcus had a slimmer cock than Mason, and that should make it easier at first, and a hundred other arguments all jumbled around inside her.

"Is it okay with you, Marcus?" she asked in the silence.

"Well girl," he said seriously, "I suppose I could suffer it, as long as you don't get to liking it too much and pestering me all the time." Then grinned as the room erupted in giggles and laughs.

***

Brigid found Mason and Cybil in the shower and stripped down to join them. Cybil practically attacking her with a soapy washrag, scrubbing her nipples first, while licking her lips lewdly. "Your terrible." Brigid laughed and covered her tits protectively with her arms.

singleot
singleot
263 Followers