The Trust Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
singleot
singleot
263 Followers

"But they're so yummy." Cybil pouted then jumped when Mason swatted her ass, but stuck it out for another. Mason cupped it instead, as he stepped by her and kissed Brigid.

"Did Abby go home?" he asked because he was a bit concerned about her little spider out in the storm.

Brigid barked a little laugh and Cybil perked up. "I think she and Becky are ganging up on Father." And nodded at the incredulous looks they gave her, "The last I saw, they were headed upstairs together, and my father's face was so red, you'd think he'd been hitting the Jameson."

"It's been a rough evening for him." Cybil giggled, and Mason told her what had happened out at the pool, leaving out the joke about marriage, that was a subject to explore at some other time.

"I thought Jess looked a little worn out." Brigid smirked.

"Your not mad?" Cybil sounded relieved, and Brigid shook her head.

"I can hardly complain, when I got her naked first." She told them grinning, "But you could let a girl know next time, remember, I like to play too."

Cybil just pointed at Mason's cock, which had decided to wake up at the image of Brigid and Cybil both teaming up on Jess. Brigid smiled and went to her knees, lifting it and running her tongue around its head.

Shelby was currently doing much the same thing to Marcus' cock. She had one hand around the base and was lost in the act. She didn't hear the remarks being aimed at her, or the advise. She had a cock in her hand, the head in her mouth and all was well with her.

It was easy to forget whose cock she held, to just think about it as a cock. It took Abby tapping her on the shoulder to remind her that she was trying to do more than just suck it.

"You better get to it girl, or poor Marcus is going to blow before you can." Abby told her in an amused tone. She recognized a cock lover when she saw one.

Shelby took a couple deep breaths and tried to settle herself, then pushed down on him, slowly letting him slide deeper into her mouth, feeling just the start of a gag as the head slipped off her hard palate. She found that humming did seem to help her, but she paused there to get used to it and realized she could still breathe fine like Abby had promised at that stage.

Becky couldn't help it, she had her shirt open and the cup of her bra pulled down so she could tweak a nipple. Watching Shelby suck Marcus was fucking hot, as far as she was concerned.

Shelby felt herself relax, her breathing easing, she'd known she could do it, and knew she'd get the rest of him too. Picturing Abby as she'd taken it all, she tried to emulate her, giving her head a little sideways twitch each time she took a bit more of him. And it slid a little deeper, humming each time just in case. Another nod and his ball hairs tickled her nose, so she had to rub it with her hand or pull off and sneeze. Abby's chuckle registering dimly. With a sense of triumph, she pushed her nose deep into his balls, the globes against her cheeks and managed to smile, or at least it felt like it.

She held it for as long as she could, then slowly pulled back, surprised that she felt no urge to gag as he slipped out, stopping when she could exhale and suck in more air.

"Damn girl." Marcus said, reaching up and pulling the scarf from his eyes. "I take it back, you can pester me all you want." And she tried not to laugh.

"I don't think he's going to last long." Abby cautioned her, and Marcus agreed.

Shelby just bore back down, finding it easier this time, humming because she liked it now. Cock crazed, she liked that too. When she felt him swell and the muscles of his thighs start to tense under her hand, she buried her nose in his balls once more and shook her head from side to side. She had expected to have to swallow, but she barely felt the cum as it pulsed into her throat, and it seemed to go down naturally. When she felt him settle, and heard his sigh, she slowly pulled back, breathing when she could, but not letting him go. She really liked sucking cock, she knew it, admitted it, as she fought to keep him hard, to get every last drop of him. Only stopping when he begged her to, but he was almost fully erect again by then.

Crawling off, she turned and looked at him, feeling the blush. But leaned down and kissed his cheek. "Thanks." She whispered.

"Your welcome girl." He grinned at her, blushing more than a little himself.

"Okay." Becky said to the room in general, shrugging out of her shirt. "There's going to be some fucking going on here now, anyone not up for it, time to leave." Abby laughed and started on her own shirt as Marcus groaned. Shelby winked at him, then slipped off the bed and out of the room.

"I love watching you two." Cybil whispered next to Brigid's ear, her soapy fingers working Brigid's clit as she leaned against the shower wall and Mason long stroked her. "Watching that long fat cock filling you, those hands gripping your hips, pulling you to him as he drives so deep it screws with your lungs."

Brigid couldn't speak, couldn't draw enough air to. She'd already cum, and was quickly building for a second, or third, she wasn't sure. And the brat, she was going to do such wicked things to her when she could.

"No you don't." Brigid told Cybil a short time later, as she started to crawl into bed. "This hurricane party was your idea, and there are still lists to be made and details to iron out before tomorrow." She laughed and picked up her clothes as she headed towards the door, waving for Cybil to follow.

Cybil walked into Brigid's rooms and threw herself onto the couch. Brigid grinned and pointed at her. "Stay." She said, then dropped her clothes on the end of it and went back out into the hall naked, ignoring Cybil's whine of protest from behind her.

Brigid giggled when Katey opened her door found her there naked. "I'm keeping Cybil in my room tonight," she told her, "in case you felt like keeping Mason warm." Smiling at the light that bloomed in the girl's eyes, she turned and sprinted back up the stairs.

"Where did you go?" Cybil asked, sitting up as she came back into the room.

"I figured that if I was going to keep you here with me tonight," Brigid told her and watched her smile, "someone else might as well sleep with Mason."

"Katey?" Cybil guessed, and gave her a thumbs up when Brigid nodded. "I hope he has something left." She giggled.

Mason watched Katey come through the door. Her smile spreading as he grinned at her and pulled back the covers.

***

There was a lull in the storm the next morning, so Brigid and Cindy took advantage of it to carry the lounge chairs and cushions that had been stacked in the corner of the gym out to the pool. While Cybil raided the empty apartments, steeling all the towels.

The second time Shelby cornered Becky and asked for another assurance that she wouldn't tell her father about the night before, Becky got rid of her by asking her if she thought the curve in her father's cock would make it harder to deepthroat, and smirked as the girl fled. She'd keep it to herself though, because she liked both of them.

Marcus busied himself at the new fire pit, deliberately not looking up when he knew his daughter was close. He wasn't too sure about some parts of the night before. He'd met Shelby's eyes for a brief moment earlier, and they'd both turned away blushing, though he'd caught the hint of a smile from her. And then the two that had stayed, well, he'd heard some women did such, but it was another thing to be there. It had been disturbingly arousing, and he'd had no trouble keeping his pride stiff while they were at it. Sighing, he took a rag soaked in grape seed oil and started wiping down the grill, flipping the grates over to get the bottoms.

Ardella was frying up potatoes with onions and belle peppers. She had a pan of polish sausages in the oven roasting, and figured she'd scramble some eggs with cheese. She kind of enjoyed making the big breakfasts when Katey occasionally didn't show up.

Abby had run home to change and grab a swimsuit. After the night before, there was no way she wanted to miss out on this hurricane party. She looked at herself in the one piece suit though, and frowned. Not going to happen she told her reflection, stripping it back off and getting dressed. She hoped the storm held off long enough for her to hit Leathers and Feathers.

Nothing beat waking up in Mason's arms, Katey thought as he rolled between her legs. She loved that he had been satisfied to just hold her the night before. Had held her all night it seemed, as she woke still cradled against him. But morning sex seemed to be their thing, and she was more than ready for it as he slid home.

"You sleep okay?" Mason asked her with a grin as he started moving, his chest brushing her nipples at each thrust.

Cybil made a quick trip to her room, coming back down with the old boombox her dad had gotten her for her eighth grade graduation. The cd was long dead on it, but the radio still worked. She plugged it in and cranked up the volume, settling on an oldies rock station. Then looked around and decided she was going to wire in a killer sound system out there soon.

She wandered over and watched as Marcus lit the fire. She thought he actually looked embarrassed when she saw the gas flames coming up through the wood he'd laid in.

"It's only until it catches," he assured her, poking at a couple of offensive pieces, "it was the boy's idea."

She patted his arms and headed back in, managing to get out of the door before she let the giggle loose.

Shelby took a couple of towels out front with her, and started moving the bikes. There was a large dry spot on the slab under the future parking structure roof, so she lined them up there. Then moved the CX's and Cybil's 500. The only keys not hanging by the front door, were Mason's, so she headed up to his room, but stopped at the open door, watching for just a moment as the two moved under the covers. Then headed down to her room, thinking she might just spend a few minutes on her own bed.

Mason and Katey made it down while everyone was still eating, though the usual ribbing was a bit subdued. Katey thanking Ardella for cooking. Then crossed to give Brigid a kiss on her cheek, Brigid's look telling her she understood.

Mason was walking back from moving the Chevelle, at Shelby's suggestion, when Jess' clunky little sedan came up the drive, followed by both Pat's pickup and Abby's ragtop. Mason waved Abby over, pointing under the roof, and waited as she parked next to his car.

"This will be nice when it's finished." She told him as she got out and looked around.

"I was hoping you'd be back." He told her and gave her a hug.

"I wouldn't miss it." She assured him, but then looked over and saw Pat. They looked at each other for a long moment, Mason starting to wonder what was going on, then Abby crossed the slab and Pat wrapped her in his arms.

"Oh Patty." She managed as they hugged each other tightly. "It's been a long time."

"Your still the hottest mom." Pat laughed and Abby blushed.

"I guess I don't have to introduce the two of you." Mason observed, and they turned to him, though they both kept an arms around the other.

"Patty was my Debby's beau all through high school." She told him. "Letting him get away was the first in a long string of dumbshit stuff that girl has done." Shaking her head, she looked back at Pat. "Though I have to say you got off lucky when she did."

"It's true." She insisted when Pat frowned. "At least the good for nothing she married probably deserves the way she treats him. You didn't."

"It never occurred to me that you might be the Abigail Mason has mentioned, did you remarry?" Pat told her. "And when did you open the dealership? Last I knew, you were lying around the pool in your back yard for a living, breaking the hearts of every young guy that managed to sneak a peek over the fence."

Abby laughed and slapped his chest. "I gave up that life when I caught Becky's dad looking over other fences." She told him. "I had a little inheritance set back from my parents, so I threw him out and opened the shop using my maiden name. Its been open for almost twelve years now." Then she winked at him again. "I was so jealous of Becky back then, I'd lay there behind my sunglasses and watch you climb out of the pool all glistening. Damn but it still makes me tingle." And they all three laughed, but Pat looked a little sad at the missed opportunity.

And just like that, the storm broke open. It started with a faint rattle as hail started hitting the roof, then steadily grew. They looked out at it, then took off for the door, Abby not even taking the time to retrieve her umbrella. They were all still laughing as they spilled into the hall.

"I went and picked up a new suit," Abby told them, then looked at Pat, "we'll see if I can still turn your head."

Pat grinned at her. "I don't doubt it." Then Shelby walked up and kissed her father's cheek, looking a little wide-eyed at Abby, who just grinned as Pat made sure they'd been introduced, then explained how he knew Abby.

"I'm sure we'll get along famously." Abby told her, taking her hand. "How about showing me where I can get changed into my suit?" she asked her.

"She's still something." Pat told Mason as they watched the two go up the stairs. Mason just nodded and tried not to grin knowingly.

As Pat headed out to see the pool area, Mason saw Brigid talking to Jess over at the bar. Brigid saw him looking and waved him over. He joined them, going around behind the bar and leaning against it to see what was up. Brigid explained that Jess had broken it off with her boyfriend and Mason frowned.

"It wasn't because of last night." Jess rushed to tell him. "I had already pretty much decided before any of that happened." She fell silent for a moment, then seemed to nod to herself. "When this happened," she told them, pulling back her hair and showing them what was left of her ear, "a lot of things changed. My whole life really, and I guess David just didn't fit any more. I know that sounds terrible," she told them shaking her head, "if anything you did last night contributed to my decision," she looked at Mason. "It was when you looked at this, and you saw me." And she stopped as tears spilled, Brigid slipping off her own stool to take her in her arms.

Cybil watched for a moment, then quietly joined them. Afraid she'd pushed things too far the night before. She slipped up next to Mason and he put an arm around her shoulder, as they waited for Jess to gain some control. When she did, it all started spilling out. Her guilt for surviving the IED while people she was responsible for, friends, hadn't. How the loss in her hearing meant she wouldn't be there next time for those that had survived, and the guilt that she felt for being relieved that she wouldn't see more of them killed. How she felt like a charity case now, though Ben had never done anything that should have made her feel that way.

Then she seemed to realize she was loosing it a little, and straightened. "Not that I'm not capable of this job." She hurried to assure Mason. "I can still handle anything that might come up around here."

Mason reached across the bar and took her hand, Cybil and Brigid each laying theirs on top of his. "I've no doubt of that Jess," He told her, "and I'm sorry for your friends. I'm guessing your homeless now?" and Jess started laughing softly as she nodded. "Come on." He told her, giving her hand a little squeeze before walking out from behind the bar, Cybil following.

The three of them took her up to the fourth floor, where Mason showed her the room across from Ardella. "As long as you need it." Mason told her, as she looked around. "Or want it." Brigid corrected.

***

Predictably, the first swimsuit top came off during a game of chicken. Ardella was on Mason's shoulders, while Shelby was on her father's. They had agreed that the steeds wouldn't get involve other than trying to stay under their rider and stay on their feet, so that if two of the girls wanted to team up, they wouldn't get overwhelmed by the guys. Mason and Pat were still bumping into each other pretty hard as the two women went at it, Danny on the pools edge rooting them on with everyone else. Mason saw Shelby going over, Pat falling backwards with her and looked up at his partner, only to find her cupping her bare tits, her mouth hanging open in surprise.

"Oh, my turn, my turn." Cybil called, laughing as she pulled the already wet and see through t-shirt she was wearing off and tossed it at one of the lounges.

Shelby came up sputtering with Ardella's bright red top in her fingers, then blushed when she saw Ardella. When she handed it back though, they found it had two broken straps.

"Your much prettier without it." Mason told her and grinned when she moved her hands so he could see that her nipples had gone puffy.

"Shouldn't she be the one topless?" Ardella asked, pointing at Shelby. "They lost." Mason laughed and looked at Shelby, who was about as red as he'd ever seen her.

"But my dad's here." Shelby tried, mimicking Ardella's earlier act and cupping her chest, even though she still had a top.

"Oh no, don't use me as an excuse." Pat laughed. "You're a grown woman that's out on her own, you do what you want." Then he smiled at Ardella, "I think there are plenty of distractions around here to keep me from worrying about you."

"How about two more." Abby asked, slipping the knot at the back of her skimpy suit and letting it drop. Though honestly it didn't change much, since the small triangles hadn't quite sufficed anyway. Pat grinned and winked at her.

"Sorry Father." Brigid called over to him, before shedding her own with a grin. He just shook his head and went back to tending the lamb. Becky and Katey followed in quick succession.

When Cindy stepped over next to Brigid and shyly shrugged out of hers, Shelby knew she was lost. Though she really didn't mind as long as no one thought it was weird around her dad. Cybil gave a little cheer as she reached for her straps.

"Now I think Marco Polo should be fun." Cybil quipped to general laughter.

Mason bent down and let Ardella off at the steps, then followed her out. He stood at the top and watched Shelby get out too though, admiring her openly and loving her blush. "Much better too." He told her.

New teams jumped in, Cindy mounting Brigid's shoulders, while Cybil climbed atop Becky. Mason noticed the girls didn't follow the rules, but with all the tits involved, who cared. He went to the reach in, and pulled out three Guinness', dropping one off for Marcus, and sighing at the smell of the lamb. Then taking the other over to Jess.

She was dressed like usual, though he didn't see any sign of her gun, or harness. And tried to protest as he set the beer in front of her on the picnic table. "You didn't have a suit?" He asked, sitting across from her and opening his own bottle. "Someone probably has an extra you can use. If you want." He reached over and tapped his beer against the one in front of her, then took a sip.

"I might fit in ones of Abigail's." She told him, grinning and giving her big tits a jiggle. Then picking up the beer and opening it. Mason laughed and nodded, then waved back over his shoulder. "That doesn't seem to be an issue anymore."

"Technically, I'm on duty." She reminded him, but grinned.

"Well then, I guess you shouldn't have more than a couple of those." He told her, pointing his bottle at hers. "But I don't think a veteran having a little fun on Veteran's Day is a bad thing. So relax and have some fun, you deserve it. If Ben takes offense, he can yell at me." When he saw her start to smile, he waved for Ardella to come over.

"You think you could find half a suit for our soldier here?" he asked her. Ardella smiled and nodded, telling Jess to follow her as she headed for the door. Luckily, though it was raining, the wind had died down for the time being.

singleot
singleot
263 Followers