All Comments on 'The Truth About Her Past'

by dannij1962

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
ambiseambiseover 3 years ago

Excellent fun discovering her past - enjoy mine revealing her fumbles in the period between her previous divorce and meeting me - looking forward to further installments

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Another down day for LW stories. This one is about an aural cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

not bad for your first time

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Better off with the lost account..

If you went to all the trouble to post one page of cuck shit...I think you need to lose this account also and stay away for another 10 years buddy..

Hopefully you will no longer be able to write by then

Impo_64Impo_64over 3 years ago

To submit a very bad story like this again, it's never a good idea...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

You’ve ‘added further parts to the story’ and it’s still this short, weak, and pointless?!

That’s impressive

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

An interesting few lines. The vast majority of men assume that their other half have far less experience than is reality. I became interested in my wife sexual history after the odd comment here or there. it is interesting what an off hand question may reveal when it is not the real probing question. For my wife a glass of strong Campari and soda loosens her tongue and her interesting past becomes far more interesting. Her memories whilst interesting (and arousing for me) becomes totally arousing for her. It switches on all her go buttons and she virtually attacks me and it is a whole nightly continuum of orgasm after orgasm for both. Is it real? Who cares

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
And so it begins....

...life for these two will only get better and better. They have found a trigger for sexual arousal and by using that will enjoy lots and lots of amazing sex. Who knows? WIll it lead to her experiencing new lovers? Maybe. But for now they have something most married couples do not have, excitement.

Cuckyboy3Cuckyboy3over 3 years ago
More !

Please continue writing the next chapters!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

"If you are reading stories from this category then you have a good idea what they are about, if you don't like the subject matter, then maybe you should move on to another category." - Stories in this category cover a wide range of subject matter. Just because we don't like YOUR subject matter doesn't mean that we should move to another category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
why, though.

He never asked why it took him 3 weeks yet this guy was same night and it sounds like the others also got the slut more quickly. I would be curious as hell about that and also, for my ego I guess, ask why she married me when these others sound like they were better sexually and more to her taste (travel, boom boom music, etc.)

Danno_61455Danno_61455over 3 years ago

I have a penchant for third person telling of this type of who did what with whom story, but you did work it on along with a cute guilt trip incentive so 4 stars. I am unclear on whether you are building upon first story or is t6his a one off.

Thanks for sharing.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 3 years ago
Interesting

Well done. Hopefully it won't turn into a cuckold story, or one fill with jealousy.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 3 years ago
Well done

I like the way you handled this topic

WittonWittonover 3 years ago
Lighten up, guys

If I decide to look at Loving Wivess I read cuckold stories in preference to those which are of the Burn the Bitch persuasion.

Why? The outraged comments are often unintentionally funny; as to the situations portrayed the BTB stories usually involve a stuffy protagonist who happens to have an acquaintance skilled in surveillance who videotapes the erring wife getting it on with some guy while the protagonist lines up the kids and even his in-laws to support him while he remarries and has an ever more prosperous life while his ex-wife inexorably slides into the gutter

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Nothing wrong with a single woman having fun, just like its ok for a single man to sow his wild oats.

Hopefully he wont start with the "I know my small 2 1/2" penis doesnt do it for you, please find a real man to please you".

DunkirkDunkirkover 3 years ago

She needs to tell him about all the cocks that filled her cunt

tralan69ertralan69erover 3 years ago

If your wife had sex before you were married does that make you a cuck?

I was thinking it had to be while you were married.

Was your wife a virgin when you met her?

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 3 years ago
If her one night stand was so good

Why didn’t she make him the boyfriend? It doesn’t make sense, he was bigger, stronger, was a very good kisser, had a bigger cock and knew how to use it so why wouldn’t she stay with him.

What was so good about this guy that she married him, smaller cock and all?

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 3 years ago

Okay, so you really stepped in it this time. I’m sure that wasn’t unexpected, for LW is well known for those who prefer BTB and who are not bashful about stating their opinion.

I must admit this story didn’t really grab me—mostly because it just didn’t seem to have much drama, but I’m sure you can spice it up in next chapter—if there is one.

What I really enjoyed is the comments—especially tralan69er, but his comment was hard pushed by many others for most interesting. May I comment on a few comments?

If your wife had sex before you were married does that make you a cuck? IF IT DOES, THERE ARE VERY FEW OF US WHO ARE NOT CUCKS.

I was thinking it had to be while you were married. WHAT HAD TO BE WHILE THEY WERE MARRIED?

Was your wife a virgin when you met her? LET’S SEE—IN THE FIRST COUPLE PARAGRAPHS WE ARE TOLD THEY WERE BOTH MARRIED (TO OTHER PEOPLE) BEFORE THEY WERE TWENTY AND PRESENT WIFE SHARRON THREW HER FIRST HUBBY OUT JUST AFTER HER THIRTIETH BIRTHDAY. Just guessing here, but I bet she wasn’t a virgin at her second wedding.

Yep, I think this was the most entertaining comment. But not by much. Thanks danniji1962—at least you had guts enough to put yourself out there, something most of those who commented lack. Still, I couldn’t see over 3 stars in this one. cd

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
re: Witton

Of course you read cuckold stories, you're either a want to be one or are one. Willing cuckoldry is disgusting. Wanting to watch or turn your wife into a whore for others is a fetish and that's where these garbage stories should be put. Maybe you haven't been reading any of the "hall of fame" stories, your loss. Those are all cheating stories but entertaining that hold ones interest. These willing cuckold tales have all the same theme, wimpy men with sluts/whores for wives. If they aren't whores yet, the husbands will make sure they become one.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

@thecarolinadreamer, while I agree that marriage is required for true cuckoldry, if you're in a committed relationship, particularly if you are engaged, cheating comes pretty close.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Where to begin...

Honestly I thought it was a good story, a reasonable request from him with the benefit that it spices up their sex lives.

BTB - I hadn’t seen that acronym before but it did make me chuckle. Then there are all the rabid anti cuckold comments frothing about whore wives, 🙄 grow up people. The ONLY thing that gets me angry in sexual situations is when one partner forces and abuses the other. Consent will get you everywhere in sexual terms.

Some cuckold stories are nothing more than swinger stories, open relationships, etc whilst others are vile abusive scenarios. I’m calling bullshit on the *sanctity of marriage* angle, marriage is a social convention that varies from culture to culture. With a cynical perspective it could be considered legalised prostitution in a historical sense, now in the 21st century it also has the ability to be a myriad of things, a business transaction, a blissfully happy passionate romantic partnership, a non traditional D/s situation with a HoH approach, an open marriage Etc.

I could go on and on there are so many different types of marriage that I can say with confidence that there isn’t a one size fits all approach, not one singular example of *yes that is the right way to be married, this situation equals marriage*. Whatever *wrongness* you perceive is only your opinion, my opinion of marriage relies on full and free consent with open and honest communication.

Somebody asked why didn’t she stick with the guy who had a big cock and was a good kisser? Duh, there’s so much more to a marriage than just sex for all you know that description could have been applied to a fucktard like Donald Trump he has a repulsive personality who knows (or cares) it doesn’t matter if someone has a big cock, knows how to use it and can kiss well you won’t stay with them if their attitude makes you wish is you could ram sharp objects into your ears so you wouldn’t have to listen to him because he’s a dysfunctional misogynistic stain on humanity. (On a separate note I am genuinely disturbed that he has access and authority to use nuclear weapons.)

It is a short chapter but the author appear to have more chapters in the works and for the love of kittens and puppies it’s fucking fantasy (quite literally).

Tess (UK)

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

@Anonymous Tess (UK) - Yes, there are many minds of marriage, but in the BTB (Burn The Bitch), or more mildly, Consequence stories, the marriages are between people who DO believe in the "sanctity of marriage" angle, so when one partner (in Loving Wives usually the wife), violates that there are issues. What gets ME angry is when we're told to "grow up," as if not believing in swinging or open marriages makes us "immature."

midnighteddiemidnighteddieover 3 years ago
Asked

Sounds a lot like me years ago. Took twelve years to get my wife to tell me about her past. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Easy read, reminded me of me and my wife. I love when she tells me a new secret. Most are along the lines of this story but i think she is shy about telling.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 3 years ago

Great job capturing the electricity of the conversation back and forth. Very easy to see that conversation happening between a couple.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

It is amazing how society has women all fucked up. Husbands like this get turned on by wife's slutty past but she doesn't want to talk about it. She is Ashamed, and has refused for years to tell her hubby. When she finally does it turns him on like never before. Finally her husband's pleas gets thru to her. Communication and Honesty are always the keys to a closer and tighter relationship.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

5 stars to writer. I like this story. please more chapters!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous