All Comments on 'The Truth About Her Past Pt. 03'

by dannij1962

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not that good not that bad

At least she doesn't humiliate her husband and say the sex was the best she ever had. But this guy better stop as she is getting annoyed and I am getting fearful the cuck sex will start and ruin the series.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Aural

Our aural cuck goes quickly toward becoming the real thing.

premshankerpremshankerover 3 years ago

Nice 'fucking' episodes

Wife "Fucking" and Hubby had the heat

Only lacking some DP or "air-tight", while hubby peeping from hide

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Hot story but what guy wants to know about every guy his wife previously fucked. Also all guys I know avoided being serious or married a girl that there friends fucked. I remember a wedding the girl was local with a slutty rep and new hubby was from another state. The guys at the wedding were all laughing at who fucked her or got blow jobs from her which she did often . A few were saying how they got her after a night out drinking where she did it all . Apparently she loved it up the ass and another was saying at her house when younger with her whole family there she blew him in the basement but he shot a massive load quick all over her face , shirt snd hair . There is actually a. Few videos floating around of her out there . Men don’t want to know that there wife was a pig in her past you block it out and hope she had told the truth which you most likely will never know. Guy multiply by 3 and girls who don’t want the slut rep divide by 3 . I remember fucking this girl and she asked for what she wanted in bed and did crazy shit . I told her once I know you didn’t just come up with this yourself so I know some guy did it with she you which she denied but smiled.

midnighteddiemidnighteddieover 3 years ago
Yes

Yes, your story reminds me of myself and my wife.

XceptionXceptionabout 2 years ago

Loved all three stories. Favorite turn on, hearing spouse’s past stories and fantasies.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

Once the wife realizes that it turns Hubby on to tell her stories of the past, it is just a small step for her to fuck a stranger somewhere and tell him about it afterwards. (cuck shit) LOL The wife realizing finally that if she plays it right she can "have her cake" and "eat it too". LOL This is very exciting to have a wife that will play with strangers for hubby. 5 stars for writer! thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous