The Truth About Literotica Editors

Story Info
A short piece about how life should be.
1k words
4.33
1.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

((This is a little thing about how life should be for all the hard working editors at Literotica. Thanks for all you do!!))

"Excuse me, but aren't you a Literotica editor?"

"Sigh. Yes...yes I am."

"OHMGAWD. Can I have your autograph? Please?!"

The young, blonde and curvy woman was wide-eyed and gulping nervously as she grabbed a book out of her satchel. It was the one that had just come out about us, that is me and all the other Literotica editors. This one took the angle that the Editors were a product of cultural evolution and then it sought to create a historical path throughout history ending with the Literotica Editor as the culmination of all intellectual progress. It was far-fetched but still better than the other books were were mostly fanzine level material, worthy of TMZ and cheap paparazzi. Being a planetary celebrity, as all Literotica Editors were, can be difficult sometimes.

"Oh, sure. Who should I make it out to?"

"Hm? Oh, Mandy. To Mandy. Oh...wow...." A huge smile broke across her rosy cheeked face as words began to tumble out of her mouth without any apparent editing. "I'm having my 21st birthday party just over there and I looked over and I thought it was you, and you were one of them and I ran over because you are one of my favorites even though we're not supposed to have favorites but all the other girls say..."

"Mandy! Get over here right now!" An older woman at the corner was yelling towards us. "Mandy, stop talking to that... man! This is supposed to be your party and..."

The girl we now know as Mandy turned and shot the woman a look of complete hate and horror, as I assumed from how the older woman flinched at the look, which was thankfully facing away from me. When she turned back, she was all smiles again.

"Ignore her, she's my Mother."

The older woman walked briskly over to us and then stared hard at my face.

"Mandy...oh...Oh! Is he..are you...?"

"Yes Mother he's a Literotica Editor. Now be cool and don't blow it."

The Mom started to gulp and smile just like her daughter. "She's your biggest fan, but she got it from me. Her fan. Her fanny. Her fandom! I mean the fact that she is a fan...oh lord." Her face blushed deeply as she stammered.

I kept smiling as I finished signing. "Thank you both for you kind words, what's your favorite story category?"

"I like the BDSM and Non Consent the most." Mandy blurted out.

"For me the erotic couplings. And the Audio recordings." said Mandy's Mom.

"Great! I love those too. Well, you keep reading and I'll keep editing. Here you go." I said as I handed back the book. "Got to get to work. Bye now."

"Goodbye! Thanks! Thank you! We love you! You're the best!", gushed the two woman as I hustled away from them. Fans are great, but you have to walk away fast or it can get weird. So I went to the closest Literotica Teleport Pad, the instant travel system that can only be used by Literotica Editors. In two seconds, I was outside the Literotica World Headquarters, located on a man-made island halfway between Hawaii and Los Angeles secretly built by Howard Hughes back in 1948. Many editors lived on the island in some of the classic European Castles, mansions and Chateaus that had been torn down and rebuilt here, but I preferred to live in the real world. It helps keeps me grounded.

As I walked through the front gate, the gardens, the Jamie Oliver-run cafeteria, the fourteen acre sports complex, the free pharmacy, and then into the Literotica Editor's lounge, I was greeted by one of the twelve Just-Like Jeeves, the Lounge's butler squad who had been cloned from the cells of Stephen Fry's tongue. They were donated by Bill Gates about twelve years ago. I was lead to my private hyperbaric chamber where my personalized ergonomically bio-engineered computer terminal waited for me. After allowing the seat to conform to my body through it's automatic response function, I began to edit some of the thousands of stories submitted to Literotica every day.

The patience, skill and concentration required to be a Literotica editor was recognized by the United Nations as a Global Wonder four years ago, and I applied every iota of that wonder to the vast ocean of Erotica, pornography and down right smut that poured into us from the minds and crotches of planet Earth.

For thirteen solid hours I sifted and read, accepted and rejected, clarified and condensed. Using the patented skin-nutrient-delivery system within the terminal, there was no need to eat or go to the bathroom as I served all mankind by filtering the filth from the trash. Time of course, has no meaning for people like us. The effort is all that matters. The words, the stories, the tales and the adventures. All the wonderful dreams and plans and all the strange and sometimes frightening depths that lust and love can create. Both the good and the bad were a delight to me.

A soft bell sounded out indicating my shift was over. I disentangled myself from my desk and left my office, heading straight for the underground Holochamber. One of the only problems, if you could call it that, of being a Literotica editor is how incredibly horny you get. How could you not? Luckily, a bit of future tech kept from the general market to protect the Movie Industry from crashing enabled the Literotica Headquarters to install a special Holographic room that can bring to life any story that has ever been published on Literotica. There was a particular story I had just read today about a three-way in Hong Kong that I had to try. And I tried it three times as each of the participants, of course.

It was a hell of a story.

I wonder whose story I will fuck in next.

I hope it's yours.

Keep 'em coming.