Cheesesteaks and Paradise Pt. 02

Story Info
They fill their plates through the web.
3.4k words
4.6
1.7k
3

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/03/2024
Created 03/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday, Didi texted me. "Are we still on for tonight?"

"I can't wait."

"Good, I'll pick up a pizza."

"Get half sausage."

"I like sausage, too, and red wine. I'll get a whole one. C U l8r."

I fixed up my bedroom. I put my toys on the night table. I put some lube and Baby Lotion there, too. I placed four large pillows on the bed. I showered and manscaped. I put on my little mesh thong. I turned the air filter on low and sprayed some lavender into it. And I waited for her.

She walked in ten minutes after eight and carrying a pizza and an overnight bag. I had a Pinot Noir opened. She looked around my house, went to the bathroom and then joined me in the dining room. "This is a nice place. It's very comfy. I didn't know you were so into music." She waved over to my rack of guitars.

"I used to be but not so much anymore." I poured the wine and then pulled the pizza apart, placing slices on our dishes. "Mmmm," I moaned as I took a first bite.

"I still can't believe we are going to do this tonight! I've been so excited. It's another bucket list item for me."

"Okay, but let's set some ground rules. Like, if it doesn't feel right, we just stop. No hard feelings, it just didn't work, that's all."

"Good. I'm not worried about that. I want to push my boundaries and my limits tonight."

"This does sound exciting. I haven't touched myself since the night we had cheesesteaks."

"I tried not to but couldn't help it and I've rubbed a few off."

"Women can do that, you lucky things. Men have to have a breather."

"Jealous, are we?"

"You bet."

When the only thing left was some crusts, I took her arm and showed her the bedroom. She placed her toys on the other night stand. She was impressed by my sixty-five inch screen. "Wow," she said, "there will be some big dicks tonight!"

We sat on the bed, drank wine and smoked a doobie. I set my computer feed into the television and selected some porn.

"Before you turn it on, show me your dating profile. I want to see what you say about yourself. I'd show you mine but I've been too afraid to set one up."

"Sure." I pulled up my profile on my adult dating site. She read out loud and checked out the pictures, all nudes, no faces. "Huh! You're as honest on there as you are in real life. That's amazing. Most of the profiles I've read are such bullshit. If I'd known it was there, I'd have contacted you."

"I don't really take the site too seriously but if you want to score, then why not be honest? Don't bullshit or be shy, get what you want. And if someone contacts me, it's just luck or maybe I hooked a good one. Anyway, I usually find my friends in real life. Now, would you like some fantasy life?"

I pulled up a threesome compilation. The first video started slowly with two women making out. Then a stud joined the scene. We sat fully dressed, drinking our wine and toking up. After all three were naked, the scene got steamier with one, the blond, eating out the brunette while the brunette sucked a huge, fat cock. Throughout the scene, we made comments and jokes. After a few minutes, the scene faded out and another one came on. This one featured two buff guys and a slutty looking woman. When one guy started to blow the other, Didi said, "Yeah. This is what I like to see. I hope he shoots all over the others face!" It was starting to get warm in the bedroom so I got up and stripped down to my thong. "That's very cute," she said, "but is it comfortable?"

"So so," I said. "The butt floss up my ass cheeks can be annoying but the banana hammock feels great. I think it features my cock nicely."

"I'll say." She got up off the bed and stripped down to her bra and panties, also a thong.

"That looks a lot better. Your camel-toe looks so hot."

"It does, doesn't it? I like when I have a camel-toe and someone comments on it. I feel sexy."

We sat and watched as one guy fucked the chick in the ass while the other fucked the first guy in the ass. I found myself rubbing my sac through the thong. Didi was watching me and she began to squeeze her nipples through the bra.

Soon, another scene came on. This one was in an outdoor setting around a pool. Two women and two men in same-sex coupling. I was stroking myself a bit more. I looked over to Didi as she removed her bra and set her girls free. I loved those big tits but her nipples were the main attraction. Dark red and standing firm, her nipples were about two inches long. She pulled at her nipples and they hardened. I gazed down to her thong and it displayed a large wet spot. My dick got hard and pushed against my throng.

Her pussy was gushing and her scent permeated the air. "Your vagina smells great," I said.

"I think these have to go," she said as she stripped off the thong and tossed it on the bed. I reached over and took the moist garment up to my nose and inhaled. I smiled. "Do you like that?"

"I love it. You have such a strong musky smell, with a hint of flowers."

"Let me see," she said as she raised the thong to her face and inhaled. She looked up to the screen as the women shared a double dildo. "Now, that's hot!" she said as she continued to sniff her panties. "Mmmm."

I was staring at her wet pussy. She had a long slit and a large clit poking it's head through the hood. Oh, to have that in my mouth.

"Time to take off your thong," she said. I stripped it off and my dick bounced in the air. She took my thong and raised it to her face, inhaling it. "Hmm," she said, "it smells like Man."

Another couple entered the scene and immediately a large daisy chain formed. They actors changed direction a few times until they started to cum, one after another. We were both stroking ourselves with determination. "Oh, that's hot. I wish I was participating in that. Have you ever done that?"

"Yes," I said, "several times. It was fun. I was once in a daisy chain with eight people but it got out of hand. I think there were too many people."

"What happened?"

"Well, it turned in a wild heap of bodies. You couldn't really concentrate. Sort of like now. I want to cum but I'm locked into you."

"Let's cum then. I'm ready to pop." She moved over so our legs were touching. We were facing each other, just a few feet away. She began to slap her vagina. She was rubbing her clit with circular movements. We were both grunting, moaning and making every erotic sound you could imagine. I was pulling at my hard dick getting closer to orgasm. "Oh. Oh. I gonna cum," she said. Her hand was wildly stroking her clit and she started to squeal. Her huge tits were flopping around her chest. She was a sight to see and it was working on me. She started to shake and bounce as she came, sending a couple of squirts onto my chest. That was so hot. My dick strained in my fist and I began to shooting strings of cream into the air. Some hit her tits and stomach. The rest of my cum dripped down my cock around my balls. Both of us smiled and lay back on the pillows to recuperate.

She wiped the cum off her tits and licked her fingers. She wiped some more cum and fed it to me while I sucked on her fingers as if they were a penis. Then, she did the same to her vagina, feeding us her fluid. "You're not too salty," she mused, "not too viscous. You must have a good diet. Nice."

"Yeah, the best diet: cheesesteak combos!" We both laughed. "Actually, I may not be too salty because my cum didn't come with sperm. I'm clipped."

"That's good. Always bareback. Never knocking up anyone,"

"Yeah, I did my damage. But let me ask you about that squirting. You squirt?"

"I can squirt. That's only the second time it happened. I was so excited watching you and you watching me. I had a very intense orgasm and a feeling of letting go, of being so uninhibited...and I squirted. I hit you good. Did you like it?"

"I did, indeed. It was warm and fragrant. I'm glad you did."

"Thank you. That was so nice. When I squirted the first time, the guy didn't appreciate it. He thought I peed on him and he acted all crazy. So what if I did pee on him? Would you be offended?"

"I would feel anointed, but can we do it in the shower?"

"That sounds like a fun invitation."

I was staring at her tits as she lay on her side facing me. "You'd like to suck on them, right?"

"Yes and yes and yes. However, I remember our deal and I won't violate it. Still..."

"I tell you what. Show me the live cams and we'll see what happens."

I set up my cam so it us showed from the necks down. I widened the camera to get both of us in and I turned it on. I went to my dating site and navigated to live cams. Instantly, two rows of cammers came up. Most were men jerking off, there were women teasing and also jilling. There was one MFM threesome, a few couples fucking. She wanted the threesome. I selected it and made it full screen.

"This is live and amateurs?"

"Yes, this couple is about one hundred miles from here."

We listened and watched as they intended us to do. The woman was directing the action. She was chunky lady with big sagging breasts and nipples that took up half of them. She was on all fours being dp'ed.

"Cool. I was dp'ed once. It was great. I ate my friend at the same time. I never felt like such a sex slut as I did that night."

I flipped to another cammers. They were a hot looking couple set up like us on the bed and they were jerking off with toys.

"Can they see us?"

"No, I'm not broadcasting."

"Do it. And ask them if they went to jerk off with us?"

I did as she asked. With the camera on, I sat down next to her. I had my iPad on the bed next to me. Within a few minutes, they responded and requested we go to "Private." Soon, we were conversing and watching. I felt my cock start to twitch so I reached over and got the baby lotion and the anal tickler.

"I want to see how that works," said Didi as well as the woman on the other end of the web.

"Sure. First, you oil yourself up. Then, you put your dick through the cock ring and your nuts in this cup. Then you take this long line and feed the snake head into your ass. When you feel it rub your prostate you stop. Then you get your phone, turn on the app and vibrate." I handed my phone to Didi and sat back to enjoy the buzz.

"Cool. Let's try "Rolling Wave." The tickler began a rolling motion for the cup to the snake head. She set down the phone and took her vibrator with the rabbit, sucked the cock end a couple of times and slipped it into her vagina. She took her phone, turned on the app and set it medium. She handed it to me. I watched as her pussy accepted the first five inches. I picked up her phone and set it to "Rolling Wave" and we got into sync.

We sat like this for a few minutes as we watched the other couple play with their toys. I reached over for the fleshlight.

"Let me see that," said Didi urgently. I handed it to her and she placed her fingers into the hole. "Ooh! It's almost real!" I took it back, put some lube in it and placed it over my cock. Meanwhile, she reached for her Magic Wand and set it on her clit. As we hummed together, she arched a few times and made some happy sighs.

After maybe ten minutes or so, she said, "This isn't working for me. I mean, it feels great but I'm not feeling like I'm going to cum. How about you?"

"Yes, I agree that it feels great and I could let it go until the batteries die but I'm not coming either. Do you have any ideas?"

"I do." She reached over and held the fleshlight, then she pulled it off and set it aside. "How about this?" She climbed on top of me, took my cock and smeared it along her clit and then slipped it into her shaven woofer.

"Ah...that feels so much better."

"Cunt is always better. You feel good in me." I started to pump when she stopped me. "No, let me ride you." She slid up and down. The other couple was watching us. They could see her butt. They applauded.

"Your vagina feels so tight. And with your juices running, I think I may cum."

Her pussy gripped my stem and let out a queef. "You're gonna make me cum with that big stick. And the vibrations from your ass toy are buzzing me right. This is good. Fuck. Fuck. So good."

I placed on hand on her nipple and the other on her clit. "You clit is big. It feels like a pearl in my hand."

"Keep doing that. I'm going to cum. I'm so wet. Make me cum. Fuck, yes."

I held her hips. I lifted her up and let her drop down hard. "Ooof. Do that again." I did as I was told. She leaned over me and pumped her pussy. Her tits were in my face. I licked, suckled and nibbled on them. I couldn't get enough of them as I felt my penis being squeezed until I reached the onset of my orgasm. She was dripping her lady juices all over it and, between her moans and the feeling of her excitement, I knew she was cumming. She closed her eyes and let it go. As she shook and wobbled on me, I blew my sauce up and into her. She pushed down on me and squeezed, and then collapsed on my chest. We lay there very satisfied. The couple on the screen applauded.

"Wait!" I looked at the screen and gave our audience my best Al Jolson impression. "You ain't seen nothin' yet!" I lifted Didi's hips and swiveled around under her. Now, her ass faced the camera. I lifted her over my head and she spread her legs wide. A little white cum was beginning to leak out. Bringing her hips down so my tongue could circle around her large clit, I sucked it in. She shivered and moaned. I liked over to her vagina and licked the drop of cum into my mouth. I realized that I was drawing this out and staging it for the camera.

Not good. Not real. I pressed my head into her crotch and stabbed my tongue into her canal. I didn't care about the camera anymore, I wanted her special sauce. I probed her canal and sucked up all the cum on her walls. Her pussy was so delicious, I was wallowing in it. She shivered again. Eventually, I moved to her taint and tickled it. Then I moved to her asshole and ran my lips and my tongue in circles around it, occasionally stabbing the hole with the tip of my tongue. I swear, I felt like the Rolling Stones logo. "Oh, yeah," she said, "Don't stop. Keep doing that, Ray. God! It feels amazing." She eased down and pressed my face in deeper.

I think I could say that I had a shit-eating grin except for the shit. I was in paradise. I don't ever remember a woman enjoying herself as much. She was truly being pleasured. She slid down so I could have her clit again. I knew that she wanted to cum. I rubbed a finger around her asshole and she pushed against indicating that she wanted the finger inside. I went to town on her clit. With my other hand, I began to probe her velvet walls in search of her g-spot. Just as soon as I touched it, Didi began to explode. Her gyrations made it difficult for me to hold on but I did. This was too good to miss. She moaned and began to cry out. I felt her dripping all over my chin when her first blast came. She suddenly loosened up. Her orgasm was bucking her hips and my head was her saddle. I can't say how long it lasted but finally she flopped down on me. I touched her clit. She jolted up, sighed and rolled off me, saying, "It's too tender."

I heard great applause on the monitor. The woman said, "That was the hottest thing I've ever seen. Bravo!"

I leaned my head back and said, "And would you believe that was the first time we've ever had sex?"

"No fucking way!" and "Wow!"

Didi piped up. "It's true. It was amazing. This guy's a keeper."

The guy said, "It's too bad we live outside Chicago. If we were a thousand miles closer, we be on our way over."

"True that," the woman said.

"Well, if you're ever in the neighborhood and vice versa. I'm saying good night now." We waved and I signed off. I turned to Didi. He head was probed up on a couple of pillows. "So? How was that?"

"You have to ask me? That was mah-vel-ous, dah-ling!" We laughed. "But,really. I've had a few sex partners but no man has ever gone down on me after he came in me. Usually, they fall asleep...or are repulsed by the idea. But you did it. Do you know how long I've waited for a man to do that?"

"I'm glad I could be of service...with a smile."

"Were you ever." She sat up and ran her fingers along my flaccid rod, lying in respite along my thigh. "I like your penis, too. It fits just right." She leaned over and took the head into her mouth and gave it a suck. She licked all around cleaning the cum residue. I lay back and let her demonstrate her skills. And she had them. I think she might have majored in it in college, probably got a degree.

She had a magic mouth. Sometimes, swallowing all seven inches while rubbing her face into my pubes and sometimes, laving my ballsac with tender caresses.

"Mmmm. I love that you shave your balls and around the stem."

"It's a Mutual Admiration Society! I like that you wax your vagina and vulva. Very tasty."

She giggled and then went back to lollipop licking. Within a short time, I was at full mast and she was bobbing up and sucking on the upstroke. Her hand was stroking the vein. She ran her tongue around the flared, red helmet. She stabbed the pee hole. I was delirious. I began to pulse my splooge into her mouth. She sucked and pulled in every last drop. I was done or at least, done for quite a while.

She turned around and hugged me. We kissed, the cum rolling around her mouth. When the cum was washed away, we kissed some more. I loved her large bosom pressed against me. I closed my eyes and, with her curled into me, we slept.

If you liked this story, please give it a vote or a comment. Thank you.