The Truth About Us Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That ghastly thing? But why is..? I..." Aldous asked as he felt like at this point, his insanity was either playing tricks on him to give him a reasonable explanation for everything that was going on, or that he was too far gone into the madness of this new reality that is this house for it to matter. The dream he experienced in the fields suddenly came to mind. The whispering words of the man who pushed him. He would play along as the ghostly child seemed to be attempting to reach out as a friend. "I don't understand what it is I have to do. I just want to get out of here and go home. I don't want to cause harm to anyone or anything living or dead, I mean, if I can help it."

The boy simply stared for a long time before he evaporated into thin air. "I'm afraid I can not help you escape," he said with a shake of his head. "For the witch who built and lived here for nearly four hundred years, she demands the blood of death for freedom. The same sweet release was granted to her by the churchmen who stole her home and tortured her. When they stole her home and killed her, she cursed this place to drive anyone who entered insane."

"Her home?" Aldous breathed out. "Of course... there is always more to the story." Aldous didn't like the sound of what he just heard. He had stumbled into some incredibly powerful, otherworldly being's den just like the people who died here oh so long ago. He was cursed now to go insane. "How do I fight against something like this? I'm lit up like a fucking human light bulb!"

The boy smirked. "There is hardly anything human about you," he said before disappearing into thin air.

Aldous furrowed his brow in anger as he looked around. The idea of having to commit suicide to escape this hell was ludicrous. There was always the possibility of a happy ending. It was all just an illusion and his own mind playing tricks with him. Nothing was as it seemed which meant there was a way out, even if he couldn't figure it out just yet. Perhaps everything he saw before about escaping was an illusion and the house was exactly as he left it. Perhaps he is just being misguided into what really is the exit. He had to think less practical in order to get out of this.

That was when he heard the door open upstairs. The slow, drawing creak came with the sound of a bloodthirsty snarl. Aldous flashed his light back up the stairs to see the blood-covered woman slowly creep down the stairs. He growled angrily. "I'm not giving in to you, you old decrepit bitch!" he shouted at the creature as he gave it the finger. "Just because your life was awful in the end doesn't mean you can have mine!"

He turned and ran further into the basement. He started exploring all of the shelves for clues about what the boy may have mentioned before. Perhaps he was looking for a key, or better yet, maybe a secret passageway. He turned and looked at the walls as he started feeling around in the dark and desolate basement. The sound of the creature approaching the bottom of the stairs could be heard as he flashed his light all around for any visual clues. He started kicking at the walls in an attempt to break them down. The walls shook from his kick and caused the ceiling to crumble from the vibration over him. Aldous stumbled back as he looked at the spot in the wall he just kicked and realized it gave weight to his foot. He screamed and kicked it again hard as the wood broke and from within a nest of spiders unleashed. Aldous screamed as he fell backward onto the floor as the sensation of the creatures scurrying up his leg caused him to panic and start smashing his leg with the force of his palms. Lightning clapped from his fingertips which snapped him out of the illusion.

Still, they crawled as he could feel them coming around his pant lining and up under his shirt. Aldous screamed in terror as he continued to beat his chest and legs and roll around on the floor. The scratching of the bloodied woman drawing closer caught his attention as he quickly stumbled to his feet and shined the light on the hole in the wall. He realizes then that there was nothing there, not even a crack in the wood. He breathed out and lifted his shirt as he was starting to bruise from how hard he was hitting himself. He turned back towards the shelves as he watched the creature move closer to him still. His eyes sharpened with anger as he grabbed one of the shelves and screamed as he pushed it over. The tall standing old wood shelves started crashing down against each other like a stack of dominos. They crashed on top of the bloodied woman and crushed her under its weight. Glass and wood went everywhere as Aldous climbed up on top of the fallen shelves and started crawling to a different section of the basement.

His heart was racing a mile a minute at this point as his feet stumbled through one of the shelves. He felt a hand grasp his ankle and squeeze tightly as he screamed and jerked his leg upwards as hard as he could. The hand was strong and pulled back with great strength as he nearly fell through the shelf even more so. Aldous let out a cry as he felt something hot and burning on his ankle as he managed to rip away. He stumbled off the shelf and hit the floor on the other side. He looked at his leg which had a bloody handprint on it and his upper ankle was badly cut and bleeding. He grabbed hold of it and squeezed to take in the pain as he grit his teeth in anger. "That won't stop me, you old hag!" he growled.

Aldous stood and stumbled backwards against the wall behind him. In doing so, the wall gave him and he fell backward into a dug out tunnel that was clearly a secret passage. He gasped as he turned and stumbled to his knees. The passage was barely big enough for him to stand up in but he could crawl through it with relative ease, a desirable option considering the searing pain he felt in his foot. Aldous started moving quickly through the dirt as he did his best to watch his knees from putting pressure on to the sharp rocks that littered the floor of the tunnel.

He suddenly felt a pulling sensation on his leg which he stumbled to pull away from. Aldous couldn't turn around and use his lights to see what was behind him. All he knew was he had to move. He could have sworn he had gone further from the house than that. Whatever it was, it was trying to pull him back there. "W-wait, no no no no!" he cried as he kicked his legs.

No longer being able to see made the experience a lot more claustrophobic than he originally thought it to be. He had no idea what was in front of him anymore but he continued onward, feeling an uneasy, creeping feeling of a presence still behind him. Aldous closed his eyes to protect them from any dust and dirt as he slowly stood up on his feet. He could feel the ceiling against his shoulders as he still had to crouch. Aldous used his new position to move faster, feeling the ceiling and the wall next to him to help him move as quickly as possible. He limped on his injured leg as he moved, starting to panic from how tight the walls and the ceilings started to feel around him. It seemed like there was no end in sight.

Suddenly, Aldous felt a breeze graze his cheeks. A bright light shined at the other end. A voice could be heard. It was a man's voice. "See, he is a coward. Look at how he runs instead of fights."

"How disappointing," a younger woman's voice rang out.

"He's still a child. Not to mention the fact he is only now remembering things about himself. Give him time." That voice was that of an older woman.

"He doesn't have time! We need him ready now!" said the male voice.

Aldous suddenly felt the sting of cold fingers grab him by the neck. He turned as the woman had caught herself up in the tight tunnel and crawled over him. She dripped blood as her lips were completely rotted off, showing only her teeth. She hissed and attempted to bite Aldous. That was when he got a sudden flashback of Lilli, then the monster that was Luna. His death flashed before his eyes and Aldous screamed. He pressed his glowing hands against the ghoulish monstrosity's face and the smell of burning flesh filled the passageway. He closed his eyes and continued to scream as the monster let out a horrified wail. Suddenly everything went silent.

"Well... now that was unexpected," came the man's voice.

"See, I told you he was ready," came the older woman's voice. "He just needed a chance to have his light awaken."

"Very well," said the male voice. "We'll bring the boy back. I'm sure the two of you will have plenty to talk about once he wakes up."

Chapter 16

There was a light rapping at the door to film professor John Hartigan's door. The older man was busy going over his week's absentees, noting both Aldous and Lilli being absent the whole week. "I wonder if setting those two up was a good idea," the man said to himself. Then came another knock at the door. He sighed and leaned back. "Who is it?"

"Uhm, Luna Thompson, sir," came a young woman's voice.

Professor Hartigan raised a brow and stood up, walking around his desk and answering the door to see Luna there looking just as captivating as always. Her aroma hit the professor's nose and stepped back. "Oh? Are you a student of mine?" he asked.

"I sure am," said Luna as she stepped in. She closed the door behind her. "I have been falling behind as of late in my studies and I was hoping you could help me."

The professor sat back down at his desk and shook his head. "If you're not one of my students I'm not sure how I can..."

Luna leaned forward on the desk to make sure her chest was plenty visible. "Anything you could do to help me, or anything I could do to help you help me," she said sweetly just as her eyes started to glow red.. "That would be fine with me."

Professor Hartigan turned his head to look at her and immediately his eyes were drawn to the beautiful, lightly freckled skin of her breasts as they looked to nearly pop out of Luna's blouse. He cleared his throat and sat back, looking at Luna with unsureness as to what to say. "Er, ah, Miss Thompson... Luna," he clarified. "Am I to assume you came to me with a planned course of action?"

"No sir," said Luna as she gave him a kind smile. "It's more of a spur of the moment thing."

Luna could see in his eyes that he had reservations regarding what she was implying, but he couldn't bring himself to look away from her chest and say no. She would not let him say no even if he wanted to. Luna's heart was pounding with excitement at the mere thought of fulfilling a fantasy with Lilli's handsome professor. She bit her lip and popped her legs back and forth slowly, acting more now on impulse than critical thought. She stood up and quickly locked the door before strutting around to the professor's chair with her fingers lightly following the outer edge of the desk. "A spur of the moment?" he asked her.

"You don't believe me?" Luna asked. This ended up being easier than she thought it would be. Professor Hartigan was surprisingly receptive to her advances. Even more so than Rasheed was before. She set the books and folders she had carried with her as a prop and set them on his desk. She dropped to her knees, falling right into his lap. He looked down at her nervously as he double-checked the door to the room was locked. "It's okay, I locked it," she reassured him. "We don't have to worry about you getting in trouble. I'm a good girl, after all."

"You know, I wasn't implying you had to do any of this," said Professor Hartigan as he watched Luna pull down his zipper. "B-but I'm a... uh..."

"Trust me, professor, I wouldn't be doing this unless I wanted to," Luna said. "If it will help you think of a way to let me pass your class, then all the better, right?"

"I'll think about it, of course," said the professor. Luna breathed out and smirked. There was something more enthralling about targeting someone more personal to Lilli. She did believe, after all, that Lilli betrayed her and wanted to covet a Nephilim all to herself. How could she not think that, seeing how much more powerful it made her become. She reached her hand into his pants and could feel his growing cock. She gasped as she pulled it out and watched it grow in her hand. Without another thought, she closed her eyes and went down, taking all of him into her mouth. Professor Hartigan watched and gasped with surprised pleasure. "You're making a very good argument for yourself right now though, Miss Thompson."

"I'm way better at Anatomy than I am Biology, Professor Hartigan," said Luna as she came up from sucking on his firm rod.

"I can tell," he said with a relieved sigh. He then blinked and looked back at her. "But I'm a film studies professor."

"Hush," demanded Luna, to which her thrall obeyed.

She felt him quiver and throb in her mouth. It was clear he was really enjoying this. She sucked harder as she let her warm, wet tongue caress his rigid shaft. Her heart pounded with excitement as she suckled hard on the tip of his head and drew her first taste of pre-cum. He tasted savory and sweet, not salty like she would have expected. Of course, he looked like a man who maintained a very healthy and rich diet. Having an older gentleman wasn't something Luna planned on doing before, but now she wondered if she was missing out. The professor put his hands down gently on her head and started to rub his fingers through her thick strands of hair. "I do think you are a very beautiful young woman," the professor whispered to her as she continued to deep-throat him.

She couldn't help but smile with his cock filling her mouth. She continued to suck as her fingers moved along the line of his belt and slowly undid the buckle. She wanted to take the professor the whole way if she could, like that would be all of her fantasies coming to full fruition. Of course, this was more about petty revenge than anything at this point. Still, she got to enjoy another fresh soul who is blissfully unaware that a portion of the campus he worked at was on fire. Professor Hartigan did not stop her advances either. In fact, he helped by slowly undoing the buttons of his shirt and loosening his tie.

Luna's heart raced with adrenaline as she couldn't believe how this turned her on. Was revenge really this sweet? She looked up to gander at the well-defined muscles of the professor's chest. It was hard to tell how fit he actually was under the suit uniform he always wore. He reached out and slowly pushed against Luna's shoulders. Luna breathed out as she pulled all of him out of her mouth and took the hint to stand for him. The professor examined her with great admiration as he guided his hands around the fine curves of her body. He pulled up on her blouse, removing it from the tucked position in her skirt and pulling it over her head. Luna felt herself become more and more wet with anticipation as she shivered from his gentle touch. "Mmm," she cooed.

The professor pulled her closer to him, his cock still fully erect out of his pants. Luna could feel it as it poked under her skirt. She blushed knowing that this was going to be a moment unlike any other, going all the way with the admirable Professor Hartigan. "You have such a magnificent body, Miss Thompson," he said with a smile as his hands rubbed over her breasts.

Luna gasped as she reached behind her and popped off her bra. This was a good boy for sure. "Luna, professor," she reminded him.

"Of course," he said. "Forgive me, Luna."

"Forgiven, professor," Luna chuckled.

She gasped in delight as she watched Professor Hartigan pull off her bra and proceed to squeeze her breasts. He licked his lips as he pulled her in and sucked gently on her erect knobs. Luna felt his piece quiver against her thigh as he still seeped with pre-cum. She pushed her breasts into his face as it was clear he really enjoyed that. After several moments of nipple sucking and kissing around her areolas, Professor Hartigan wrapped his arms under her butt and around her thighs. He stood quickly, hoisting her up into the air. "Professor! You're an animal!" she gasped playfully.

"Only with my most fondest of admirers," he joked as he laid her out on top of his mostly empty desk.

The heavy breathing on both ends intensified as the professor proceeded to kiss down Luna's chest and stomach. He pulled up her skirt and proceeded to kiss further down between her legs. He could feel the warmth of Luna's wetness as he slowly pulled off her panties. Luna quivered in delight as she watched Professor Hartigan take in her clitoris with his mouth and sucked on it. She gasped in pleasure as she could feel his tongue dip inside between her pussy lips. Professor Hartigan wanted Luna to know he was no slouch, as he proceeded to rapidly thrust his tongue in and out of her. Luna writhed with pleasure on the desk, completely caught off guard by this return of oral stimulation. Luna did her best not to moan too loudly as she thrusted her body back up against his mouth.

Next, the professor pushed his finger inside her as he continued to suck on her clit. Luna jumped as her whole body clenched in a pleasured reaction. The professor could feel her wet walls as they tightened on his finger as he proceeded to push a second one inside her. Luna felt her whole body giving in to the immense amount of lust she felt for Professor Hartigan. She thrusted back against his body harder as she wanted to feel him push as deep inside of her as possible. "Oh god professor," she moaned quietly. "I know I wanted to pass, but what I really want more than anything is for you to fuck me."

"That I can entertain with pleasure," said Professor Hartigan as he spread Luna's legs wide open.

Luna watched in anticipation as she grabbed her breasts and writhed in the overload of ecstasy. "I am on birth control, I don't want you to wear a condom," she whispered to him. She realized that the thralls worked well if they believed they were in control of their actions. It seemed to work flawlessly. She watched as the professor stood and dropped his pants. Her eyes widened as she didn't fully realize just how well endowed he was through his pants. She gasped as she felt the full length of his shaft press between her lips and move up and down against her clit. He pushed his cock down as he situated himself against Luna's thighs. He slowly pushed in with ease having been well lubricated with pre-cum and Luna's juices. "Oh my god you're so big," she moaned.

The professor smirked as he clasped his hands around her waist and proceeded to thrust vigorously into her. The desk was bolted to the floor, making it a sturdy piece to handle the rigorous movement of their back and forth motions. The professor grunted from how wonderfully tight Luna felt as he went in as deep as he possibly could. He licked his thumb and used it to play with Luna's clit just as something extra. Luna's whole body shook in climax as she felt herself struggling not to scream with orgasm. She bit down on her lip hard as her body arched on his desk. The professor rolled his hands up under Luna's back and held her gently as she rode out her orgasm against his cock.

In a second, he then flipped her onto her stomach, her bare breasts pressing down against the cool surface of his desk. He spread her legs open and pushed himself up inside her, the new angle making it tighter and far more pleasurable. He grunted as Luna could feel him throbbing inside of her. She knew he was close and she was ready for him. Professor Hartigan continued to pump deep inside of her, letting the full length of his shaft caress her inner walls. She gasped as his head pushed against her cervix. "I'm cumming," he warned her.

Luna gasped and nodded happily as she pushed back against his cock. All at once she pushed him back and dropped to her knees. She grabbed his shaft with one hand and his balls with the other and pushed him deep into her mouth. She milked his cum as he ejaculated down her throat and let Luna drink up every last drop. Luna moaned on his member with pleasure as she couldn't explain how much she enjoyed the taste of his seed. He pulled out slowly as their eyes met, each of them grinning ear to ear. "Oh Professor!" she cried through her pleasure, feeling an actual orgasm as a surge of energy pushed through her.

1...56789...16