The Truth About Us Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rasheed reached his hands up over Luna's firm breasts, hidden behind her bra. He bit his lip hungrily as he started undoing the buttons on Luna's blouse, revealing the matching pale pink laced lingerie bra. He chuckled in earnest. "You have quite the taste in your underwear," he said through his heavy breathing.

Luna bit her lip and smirked at him. "Thanks, I only wear them for very special occasions," she said with a smile. "I hope you don't disappoint, I'd hate for this occasion to not be worth it."

Rasheed smirked and nodded as he quickly went through the buttons to Luna's clothes and forcibly pulled it open and off her arms. Luna pushed her chest out to him as he started kissing down from her shoulders to the top of her small breasts and pert nipples. At that moment, Luna was able to pull on the buckle of his belt and yanked it off completely. He breathed out as he helped her drop his pants. Luna's heart began racing with excitement and anxiety. She didn't know what to do or how to handle herself, but at this point she operated almost purely on instinct. She rubbed her hand over Rasheed's erection, as his boxers did very little to hide the length and girth of his cock. She felt a warmth between her legs as she was growing wetter and wetter from the very thought of handling his cock.

Rasheed rubbed the length of his shaft into Luna's hand as she grasped him through the cloth of his boxers. He pulled off her bra and hastily discarded it to behold her deliciously shaped boobs. Her areolas were perfectly round and pink and her nipples were already standing hard. He leaned in and cupped his lips around them as he sucked blissfully. Luna let out her first real moan, as the sound of her voice feeling such pleasure was enough to really get him throbbing. "Damn," he said. "You are like a goddess. A perfect hot and ready bitch. The most beautiful thing I have ever seen. No other girl can compare."

Luna rubbed her hands over Rasheed's cheeks then squeezed his chin. Her eyes glowed red. "Are you all talk? Show me how hard you wanna fuck me," she growled.

He gasped in awe though unable to control his actions as he kissed down her breasts over the navel of her fine body. He grabbed the leggings under her skirt and pulled them down, peeling them off her long, slender legs. He popped off her heels to reveal her beautifully cared for feet and painted toenails. He caressed her soft arches and proceeded to suck on Luna's smallest toes. She gasped, looking down at him in shy awe, wondering to just what extent she could manipulate and control a human. This human still acted on free will, if only because his typical man self couldn't say no to a chance at ravishing something as beautiful as she. Rasheed started kissing up her legs and moving up to her panties which were now soaking wet in her juices. He smirked up at her as Luna couldn't help but blush in embarrassment at how hot he made her feel.

It was all an illusion though. Luna stared at Rasheed with glowing eyes and her legs open for him to spoil her. He laughed and smirked before running his fingers up her leg, seeing this goddess amongst women giggling and cooing back at him. Luna's stare was empty and focused. Her glowing eyes emitted with it a dull hum that echoed through the building. Several people turned, hearing the strange noise from the back of the library. Just as soon as they wanted to investigate did they drop everything they were doing and stood perfectly still. Their bodies were nothing more than vessels, harboring their inquisitive thoughts. Time stood still and Luna no longer had to worry about anyone seeing or hearing anything.

Rasheed slowly pulled off Luna's panties to behold her magnificent cunt. She smelt of sweet lavender as he spread her legs open wide and dived in. She sat back on her arms and gasped with pleasure as she felt Rasheed's tongue caress her lips and clitoris. He was vigilant with his tongue use, covering her entire pussy with his saliva before diving his tongue deep into her wet hole. She began to writhe in pleasure as she moaned and breathed heavily. She rubbed her feet up and down his back as he threw off his jacket and shirt all while keeping up with entertaining her wet pussy with his mouth.

Luna stared at Rasheed's fit, toned body. The sight of the rigid muscles on his back used to be what turned her on every time. She pulled him up to meet her once more as she kissed his mouth, tasting herself on his lips as she started to wonder how his blood would taste. She stood herself up and pressed her body against him and smirked as her eyes wandered over to one of the public couches. Rasheed paid no mind to everyone in the area standing perfectly still and blank, no longer aware of anything going on around them. Luna's eyes continued to glow brightly. "You don't need a condom with me," she said as she led him over to the couch in his bigger office space, dropping the skirt off her waist and kicking them off her feet. "I just want us both to be more comfortable when we do this in front of all these people."

"I am very comfortable with you," said Rasheed in a monotone voice. There was almost nothing left of his mind in Luna's presence. After consuming the fluid from her cunt he was fully under the spell.

He smirked and nodded with excitement as he dropped his boxers. He wrapped his arms around Luna as they approached the couch and he kissed her softly on the lips one more time before laying her back on the soft leathery cushions. Luna pulled him by his cock as she drew it close to her mouth. He looked at her with intense pleasure as he felt the wet warmth of her tongue caress the bottom of his shaft. She looked up at him and moaned with pleasure at the taste of his cock. She sucked him up and down as she bobbed her head in a rhythmic motion. He thrusted back into her. "You know if I didn't know any better, I'd think you're treating every time as if it was the first time with me," he said to her. "Just so you know."

"Maybe I am?" said Luna as she pulled his cock out and stroked it with her hand. She raised a brow, curiously. She might have actually been scrambling his brain. "Oh, you poor thing. You're so horny you don't even know how to properly convey thought anymore."

"Well, the emotions are real, I think?" Rasheed laughed as he watched Luna lay all the way back on the couch. "I'm living in this century!"

Luna watched as he spread open her legs and rubbed his wet cock against her clit. "Not for long," she said with a sly smirk. "We're far past the point of talking this over, no?"

"I'd guess after all you've said- you're done with talking," Rasheed chuckled as he dove his cock down into her tight pussy.

Luna squealed with pleasure as she started cumming almost instantly. Juices flowed from her pussy as he thrusted downwards into her with rhythmic motion. He held tight to her thighs as he stood over her and just observed her sexy beauty as she was moaning and cumming to him on the couch. Luna thrusted back as she wanted to feel his cock fill up every inch inside of her. Rasheed thrusted harder as the head of his cock punched against her cervix. He grasped her feet as she dangled them in the air. She moaned and writhed with pleasure as she grasped at the cushions of the couch for something to clinch while she orgasmed again. She pulled on her own breasts and pinched her nipples.

Rasheed was so high from the euphoria of Luna's overpowering scent that nothing else seemed to matter. "When you cum, cum in my mouth," said Luna with a pleasure-filled beg. "I want to taste you again."

"Damn, you really are begging for me," said Rasheed as he felt himself breaking a sweat. He grabbed Luna and turned her around as she yelped and squealed with joy. It was clear a part of her really enjoyed being manhandled. At least, that was what he thought. What Rasheed saw, versus the reality, couldn't be any different. Luna was almost bored despite his best efforts, feeling all of the same pleasures she'd felt before. It wasn't enough. He spread open her ass cheeks and pussy as she shoved his cock back into her. Luna dug her knees into the couch as she held onto the back and thrusted back in a repetitive moaning motion. She poked out her ass as their bodies clapped together and he thrusted vigorously into her. "Mm, I'm about to cum. Oh, fuck!"

Luna slipped off his cock and turned, grabbing his shaft and jerking it hungrily as she clasped her lips to his head. Rasheed felt his balls constrict as he exploded inside Luna's mouth. Luna drank down his cum as his cock throbbed whilst unloading what seemed like a hefty buildup. He watched as she took in his seed as she played with her breasts, riding out another orgasm as she loved on his pulsating cock. "Oh you are the mama of the house," said Rasheed.

"Okay, that's enough of that," said Luna with a sigh.

She stood and punched through Rasheed's body with her hand, revealing her succubus talons on the other side. The young man gasped as she ripped out his heart, causing him to collapse on the floor with a look of an orgasm frozen on his face. Luna turned into her full succubus form, sprouting her wings and showing her teeth. She hissed and proceeded to devour the heart. After a moment, she paused and looked around at all of the frozen people. She sighed and dropped the body and proceeded to the back of the library where his phone was. She looked at the photo taken of her and grunted

"Could have gotten me at a better angle," she scoffed. She grabbed the phone and ignited it on fire, then tossed it into one of the book aisles. She stared at the flames crawling up the first shelf and smirked. Now that felt fun, she thought. She let out a sudden cackle as she walked through the library, igniting everything she saw effortlessly. "That's right! Burn! Fucking all of you worthless trash! Burn!"

Chapter 15

Aldous cleared his throat as he stared at the locked door to his room. He had been sitting there, awake and deep in thought for a long time. The photograph remained nestled on the end table next to him. Suddenly, the door opened, just ever so slightly, breaking Aldous from his concentration. He blinked and looked at the door. "Hello?" he called out. He slowly stood from the bed as whispers from the hall could be heard.

'The light guides him, the light protects him,' the whispers repeated.

The door opened more and Aldous stepped out into an open hallway. He had a strange feeling that once he left the room, he wouldn't be able to go back. He breathed out heavily and returned long enough to grab the photograph and stuff it into the pocket of his nightshirt. He then proceeded to exit the room into this mysterious beyond. The door behind him closed and Aldous just stared at it, confused. He cleared his throat and continued down until he reached the foyer of a huge two story home. His eyes widened as he looked around, standing at the end of the hall now at the front door and a flight of stairs, as well as another hall leading to the back of the house. "Where am I?" he whispered out loud as he tried to pull on the front door.

His face turned red as he pulled on it with all of his might. Nothing. It appeared as if it had been deadbolted a long time ago. He rubbed his chest to feel his heart racing as panic set in. The place was old. Perhaps the door rusted shut? Aldous knew he would have to make an exit through the backdoor or one of the windows. He did not want to stay in this strange house for any longer. He turned back and started power walking toward the kitchen. He made a b-line to the back door as he grabbed the knob and jiggled it. It was jammed. Aldous frustratingly started ramming his body against the door several times in an attempt to force it loose or break the door completely. Despite how dilapidated the door looked, it would not give even in the slightest.

"You've got to be kidding me," he groaned angrily. "Okay, I'll break a window then." Aldous didn't want to admit to himself now that he might actually be in trouble. He was starting to become increasingly alarmed by the circumstances that seemed to be unfolding. Top that off with no recollection of how he got there or much about who he was. It didn't make any sense why he couldn't get out of this house. Worse yet, all the answers to how it could make sense pointed to him not being alone. There were those voices. They sounded like they were watching him. "So is this some kind of sick joke?" he asked. "Or am I dreaming?"

No answers, only silence.

Aldous moved to one of the windows in the dining room as he eyed along the floor looking for a strong piece of wood or a rock. He managed to spot a fist-sized chunk of stone in the back corner of the room as he picked it up and turned to face the window. He focused his aim and threw it at the gritty, old glass only for it to crack and ricochet the rock right back at his feet. Aldous danced out of the way as his eyes widened. When he looked back at the crack in the window it was no longer there.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god," he started speaking rapidly in a panic. He fumbled over the blood-stained floor, stopping only then to realize it. He jumped and ran back to the hall and into a different room, looking for another window. Much to his panic, he realized that every other window in the house was boarded up. His eyes widened as he turned around several times, shining his light every which-a-way in a panic. "M-maybe upstairs? They wouldn't board up the second story, would they?"

Following his own advice, Aldous rushed to the stairs and started stomping up the steps. As he reached halfway, the wood gave weight to his foot and he fell into the stairs and screamed. He felt the sharp scraping pain of the splintered wood aggressively rub against his clothes as he struggled to free himself. His foot caught in the space under the stairs simply flailed and kicked as Aldous cursed loudly to himself and struggled to pull up. That was when he felt something grab at his ankle as it started rubbing up against his body under the pant leg. Aldous wailed loudly in a panic as he struggled to pull himself free. He ripped his pants and cut his skin in several places as he jerked his leg out of the stairs and fell backward back to the bottom floor. He coughed as dust clouded the room around him and he hurried to his feet. He grabbed his backpack and threw it off.

"Who is there!? Show yourself!" he screamed as he peered down into the hole, seeing nothing. He eyed where it was located and started walking around it to see there was no actual entryway to get under there. His eyes were wide with confusion and anger as he put his hand up against the old, corroded wall. He rubbed along it in several places, expecting to find some secret door to an area beneath the stairwell. He pressed his ear against it. "Hello?"

The response was a simple sound. A scratching, like the nails of an animal against the wood. Aldous's mind suddenly changed to the idea that maybe someone was stuck in an accident and needed his help. He hurried back around to the stairs and started climbing up to where the small hole was made. He put his head down close over the opening and attempted to get a good view of what was down there.

"Hello!? Hello?" he called out as he leaned in to get a better look.

That was when his face turned pale and his heart sank into his chest. From the angle, he was able to make out a small room under the stairs that was full of bones. He counted several types that he recognized: a femur, a spine, a ribcage, a human skull. The room looked like it could have possibly been used to trap at least a dozen people inside before it was completely sealed off. Aldous stumbled back as he felt himself wanting to throw up. At the same time, all he could feel were chills consuming every inch of his body. What never felt quite right about that house, to begin with now certainly didn't feel right at all. Aldous was truly shaken to the core by what he saw. It had to have some sort of historical significance, right? Did he just stumble upon a crime scene? Were those the bodies of people locked away in a secret room and forgotten about?

He stumbled back toward the front door and started pounding on it with more intensity. "Damn it, let me out of here! I'm sorry for whatever it is I did just please! Jesus Christ!" he screamed out loud for no one to hear. It was quiet now in the house as the moment passed and Aldous just leaned his body against the door in a sort of stupor. His mind raced on how he was going to manage to get out of there. "I need to try upstairs again... maybe watch my step this time?"

Aldous furrowed his brow as he eyed the stairs in the dark. He closed his eyes and shook before opening them again and seeing the room having been lit up with a bright light. He looked around for the source only to come to terms with it being in his hand. He looked down at his palm which illuminated a bright and powerful light. "What... is this?" he muttered.

Now wasn't the time for questions. If this was all a dream, he needed to get out of it. He shined the light onto the stairway to get a better idea of the foundation. He knew the one step was so weak it couldn't hold him, but he didn't know about the others. He would have to tread carefully and gauge the amount of pressure and weight he put on each step. He approached the staircase again and breathed out a few times in a short exercise to catch his breath. He then proceeded to head up the stairs while holding on to the decrepit railing for support. He eyed the hole as he slowly stepped over it to skip that step entirely. The next few steps creaked and popped with the sound of weakened wood which only caused Aldous to hurry up faster in the final stride to the second floor. As he made it to the top he shouted out in a fit of adrenaline to congratulate himself.

Almost immediately he heard the sound of movement in one of the bedrooms as Aldous swiftly turned and shined his light. He caught the trailing glimpse of a shadow that made his heart sink. "Hey! Hey!" he screamed. "Are you the one trying to screw with me, man!? Not cool! Don't think I didn't see you!" He stormed down the hall to the bedroom with his hand out to keep shining the light. He knew that if this was a dream, he wasn't going to be harmed by anything. "Show yourself or I'll make you regret it!"

He shined the light through the empty bedroom as all he saw was the broken-down remains of an old bed frame, rotting and taking up half the room's floor. There was a knock from the closet door that made Aldous jump. He screamed with the light in hand as he threw open the door and let loose with a flurry of punches and kicks. After a moment of constant fighting with an old coat hanger, Aldous realized that the inside of the closet was otherwise empty aside from what he could only judge to be black mold and cobwebs. He breathed out in a panic. He knew he saw something just then. It was there, plain as day. There was nowhere for anyone to have gone. Then he realized the mold.

"That shit must be screwing with my head," he said to himself as he pointed at the mold as a form of self-confirmation. He wasn't going crazy, he was growing delirious from breathing that stuff in. This house was too old and too dangerous for anyone to be in. So why was he in here? He had to get out, so he turned back around to look for the closest window to try and break. That was when he came to a sudden realization. There were no windows in this bedroom. An odd design choice, but possibly intentional if this house was built the way the stories told of it being built. He stepped out into the hall and shined his light into every room. "Now I know at least one side of this house has windows. I saw them outside!"

The next room had nothing but empty walls as well. This isn't right. It isn't right at all. Aldous started to feel that feeling of claustrophobic panic. He knew he saw windows when he first approached the house, but there were none to be seen. That can't just be a hallucination. Another loud creak could be heard at the bottom of the stairs. Aldous shined his light down from the top of the stairwell where he still stood in the hall. He looked around the best he could from the narrow vision he had as he shifted the light back and forth to cover all of the shadows. He saw nothing as he kept his light resting at the bottom of the steps.

1...34567...16