All Comments on 'The Truth after Seven Years Pt. 02'

by StoneyWebb

Sort by:
  • 187 Comments (Page 2)
chytownchytownabout 3 years ago
Great Read Something Different*****

It took until part 2 to get you stared, Great storytelling. Thanks for sharing.🪐🚀

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wonderfully written piece!

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

There are not enough superlatives to describe how superlative this story is!!! 5/5!! Solid!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 ........

secretsalsecretsalabout 3 years ago

Enjoyed the story. Although it's a bit odd that in a story featuring aliens, the most unbelievable characters are Ashley and Tuck, who practically behave like moustache-twirling villains until they get mindfucked. Considering that the sadism is apparently part of Ash's true nature, is the affectionate and contrite woman at the end of the story just a hollow shell of the person she used to be? Was she in fact improved as a human being by being sorta lobotomised? Maybe I've thought about this too much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A LW story that contains an actual Martian Slut Ray. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

i loooved thee scifi element, in a wacky way the alien got the family back together. ashley and tuck were horrrible, his father shouldve moved on a loonnngg time ago. reconciliation between them was a nice touch, it was time after all those years. i hope more authors add a weird element like a alien, they make the stories more enjoyable and leandra was fantastic.

ThorMcBalboThorMcBalboabout 3 years ago

So fucking weird lover It..didn't like the "Happy" ending for bis mom, but the story Is top notch

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wrong genre, should be under scifi, since there isn't one for random nonsense.

So much BS, both because of the weird sci fi stuff that ruined the story, and the forced RAAC, only this time it's a slut of a mother that's taken back instead of a wife.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartalmost 3 years ago

Good start but the second part kinda ruined it. Giving it a 3 as there were parts I still enjoyed but I think it would have been better without the alien element.

want2beusedbiuwant2beusedbiualmost 3 years ago

WOW, You started out so very good in the first part of this story, But went off the rails the second part. The first part had me reeled in, I gave it 5 stars, I could only 3 star the second part.

That being said, I love your writing and imagination, and would like to just say thank you for taking the time to share with us. I hope to see many more stories from you.

Best Wishes to you and yours!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I didn’t like this science fiction twist. You should have stated that this was science fiction story so I would have skipped it. As for the story line, the DNA of a being from a different planet than earth will be significantly different from earth human beings DNA! This concept is quite easy to understand by looking at apes and humans trying to breed. It ain’t happening!

JonDoe315JonDoe315almost 3 years ago

I wish the father had his revenge against the ex n lover

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Didn’t like that it was sci-Fi but liked it anyway!

Bill

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

5 stars - I like this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Tell me, please, what's the sort that you smoke, I would like to lit one.

Poppi123Poppi123almost 3 years ago

This is a great story. Like a lot of sci-fi, the science is to be ignored. And if you look at the recent history of science, you find science is far from perfect. (Ask the Kennedy family about frontal lobotomy). But the emotions in this story ring true whether you want to see hate, revenge or love at the end. A great job! -5+-

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Excellent Sci-Fi tale. I hate cheating wives but when aliens are involved all bets are off. Tuck was a dick anyway so fuck him. Nice when hate dissipates but only under these circumstances will I accept it.

"Help I'm stepping into the Twilight Zone..."

Five Stars

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Story went a little our there, but with Tuck gone , it ended very nicely for everyone.

tizwickytizwickyalmost 3 years ago

And people say that there is nothing new under the sun. That was totally original 5 stars. Mom got hit with a slut ray.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Simply can't help lovin' those "happily-ever-after" tales.

Just like when I was a kid. Or maybe I still am a kid. LP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really silly but quite clever.I actually liked it.You are a clever talented author with an original twist to the burn the bitch story line

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bah, I would have passed on the trust to mother and sister but would not have re-established relations.

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Agree

Agee with Anon04/09/20

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 2 years ago

If you are going to solve the problem of a loving wife with the help of an alien; why not go whole hog and give us a couple of unicorns and that 3-tittty bitch from Total Recall?

I'm fine with Mike finding lasting happiness with Leondra. (How 'bout sending one of those missions to test me?) I don't understand Mike's guilt. Ashley and Tuck broke HER marriage vows to Mike. In his shoes I would owe their vows zero respect. I would fuck her daily and twice on Sunday and laugh. Tuck offing himself? HAHAHAHAHA! Lemme take a drive out to the cemetery with a six pack and pay my respects copiously. HAHAHAHAHA!

1Merlin1Merlinover 2 years ago

I hate happy endings. So unrealistic. Never happens in real life.....

gentle_touch4ugentle_touch4uover 2 years ago

This is a great story. Thank you for writing.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

Could have done without the sci-fi. Could never forgive the mother, MAYBE the sister, but not inviting him to her graduation and wedding were cheap shots.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The sci-fi (with bugger-all sci) killed the story

🌟🌟

JonDoe315JonDoe315over 2 years ago

Would've been better if there were alil more dialogue from the ex and daughter on how they felt or whatever

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It was OK, except for the Sci-Fi parts. The rest was a good story, and believable.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerabout 2 years ago

David Weber would be proud. The Sci-Fi was awesome. 8 stars because you combined the best of everything. Only doing away with the reunification of parents and getting back together with the son would have made it better. She didn't deserve it. But what the hell, it's your story. The Bear approves. There are enough cuck stories and cheating wives in Loving Wives already. I have happy endings. Thanks. Don't sweat the nay-sayers about the Sci-Fi references.

The BEAR

Cracker270Cracker270about 2 years ago

What a good story. Love a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story.Great imagination. 5*s

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Aliens? Really?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Surely and truly a fantasy... oh, not the fantasy you think... yeah, aliens and all that... no, the real fantasy is that, like the old Beatles song "All There Is Is Love", is the real fantasy... romantic love is the drug that keeps make-believe alive... just like the ectasy fueled fantasy love in the Beatle's song and like Leandra alluded to, love (romantic love, that is) is nothing more than a chemical high... but, real love developes over time with trust, consistent commitment, truthful communication, honor, honesty, and compatibility... none of which Ashley and Mike had... they just possessed a narcissistic comprehension about love that destroyed them both... and Mike's love for Leandra will never be real... yep, all just a destructive fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Quite a mix of tropes and genres from BTB to true romance to science fiction. All in all a nice little romance for Mike and Leandra but (and I suppose this was necessary to fulfill the BTB aspect) Ashley got fucked both literally and figuratively. A shame she didn't get to enjoy the former longer than a few months, and as for Jake, where in the hell is his wife and kids? And for an ambiguous economic standpoint it was sure convenient that Mike left everyone filthy rich....

A lot of possibilities were suggested by aspects of the plot and I hope you develop them later and kick up the "hot sex" quotient. Why can't Mike and Leandra come back for another visit--(they could have a menage with Ashley! What fun that would be!).

Anyhow, an interesting story. Kudos for tying (most) of the elements together.

rbloch66rbloch66almost 2 years ago

I did not see that coming! Great story.

moultonknobmoultonknobalmost 2 years ago

Load of fucking rubbish

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yuck

After being cheated and disrespected etc still in love and take her back?!

Quit right there. Wimpy cuck if ever one

Man or mouse. Definitely know not a man

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

The little anons have no clue what a man is

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Aside from not being in the correct category, and for the painfully obvious errors (misidentifying the speaker as his wife instead of the alien, eg), this story was utterly lame. The only reason I read it to the end was to see if there was any hint of an original thought in the SF aspect that hadn't been presented dozens of times before by better authors in more entertaining formats, and there wasn't. Boring and pathetic.

inka2222inka2222almost 2 years ago

This started as a good 5 star BTB cross SciFi. Then unfortunately it got completely ruined, first by the whole "i love the *&(*& ex so much I want her back and will reject amazing woman who loves me" and proceeded into "oh i'm so sorry i caused some damage to the evil people who fully deserved it and will give them a ton of money". So it dropped from 5 stars to 1 :(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I guess most of your readers missed the suddle revenge part of your story. Without killing them both, Jake destroyed Tuck, and Tuck finished it. Ashley fell back in love with Jake, and he dump her. If all this isn't revenge, then I must be reading the wrong story! Loved the SiFi twist. Good story line, but watch editing. Well done. Keep writing.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The father was a total asshole to use that device to mind rape his ex wife. Wtf? And then he proceeded to deny her access to him. The easy out being Leandra didn't tell him the whole consequences of going above 89%. Not a good person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good job in this category or Sci-Fi.

James G 5James G 5over 1 year ago

The most unrealistic part of this is that he apparently had never seen a sci fi tv show, movie, comic book, etc. He should have listened to her "drug company" bs then said "so, did they tell you all Earthlings are stupid?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When I read this steaming pile of dog's vomit it almost made feel nostalgic for the American football nonsense of which I was so critical in the fist chapter. Author, you seem to be a competent writer, yet you come up with this? Surely you can do so much better. Sorry but 1 star bomb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If I want sci fi I'll watch 'Star Trek' but this was a reasonable story but could have been better without all the silliness.

FseriesFseriesover 1 year ago

This part was better. Would liked to have had more other world story…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i would have defied my fathers orders and left those hoes in the past where they belong

lujon2019lujon2019over 1 year ago

So the property and business were worth so little that a few years of back property taxes would destroy it, but the cheating whores were left millions and the son he was proud of was left a dying business not worth a decade of tax assessments?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

4 Stars on this one . I hope that i meat a girl from another planet . With My luck with ladies She will weigh 250 pounds and be 5' Tall .. I liked the humor and Star Trek type of action in this story

Diecast1Diecast1over 1 year ago

Great story , love it. AAAAAA++++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mike, Jake's father, was a stupid obsessed man!! So his son must correct that asshole's mistakes!! BETTER HE LEFT BECAUSE HE SPOILT THE STORY

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the sci-fi part. The slut part was pretty good. The "mooning" part sucked but the revenge part was epic. 50/50 on the reconciliations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Forgiveness calms our soul

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The author tells truly fantastical stories but they work somehow. Well crafted. A combination not seen often here, or at least told this well. Not my favorite genre mix but then again, I enjoyed the difference. Well done.

NonSequitourNonSequitourabout 1 year ago

This is all round happy ending; unusual for this usually hardass author. Maybe it's easier to forgive when you get out-of-this-world pussy?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is well crafted but I had a serious issue with his intense love after screwed him over- she really was a malignant bitch. You very cleverly accounted idiotic, "I still love her" using the chemistry media.

Her people are going to need about 70K more dinners to generate 4 kids per female and get population growth restablished.ALSO, need enough genetic diversity to prevent inbred genetic errors.

Very good story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
*

boring mess with a crappy ending

GrassIsGreenerGrassIsGreenerabout 1 year ago

Complete fiction but a happy ending. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Leandras people need to seed 300+ women evert 6 months; of the last batch only 7 of 20 or came back pregnant.

On that basis that's only 180 babies a year and of that how many are male?

Better to buy a supermarket bank.

I had a problem with his unrequited love of an obviously viciously self centered and malignant woman. Again, the writer takes a man with an incredibly strong center and character and makes him behave in a way that, in reality, just wouldn't happen.

This is a great story but writers work would be greatly enhanced if he stopped using this device. For Mr as a reader the effect is similar to throwing a fire cracker into a movie theater. Really jarring.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I loved the story, but it's sad to me that Jake was just left a business while the women who fucked up the family got set for life.

If the woman I loved betrayed me for my worst enemy, the the two continuously rubbed it in my face; I, for one, would be thrilled if one killed himself and the other went insane.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

never mind some of the very unlikely details family is EVERYTHING !!!

oldpantythiefoldpantythief6 months ago

Nope, not falling for it.

Schwanze1Schwanze16 months ago

Read again. Helluva sci fi yarn. Thank you.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19695 months ago

different yet fun. nice romance with the alien.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

5 Stars on a story i really like . Thank You

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Pretty suitable end for Todd, for all Todd's, Chad's, Treys, and other assorted four latter names, if I'm being honest.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

5 but ultimately not LV but either Romance or Sci-fi!

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohio5 months ago

Pretty good story but as at least one other said, Science Fiction would be a better category than LW. Four stars.

RePhilRePhil4 months ago

Loved it. Could have been in either sci-fi or here. Lit should let you publish in both sections. We all know that most readers read most in their preferred genre and seldom venture far afield

RanDog025RanDog0254 months ago

Great story but I had trouble with his obsession with his X. Still, it was a Masterpiece, thank you! 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Such a relief to discover that the dad was insane and in an asylum somewhere under the name John doe.

The reconciliation with the mom and daughter made absolutely no sense. Neither magically became nice people or made recompense for their past transgressions. The self obsessed mom who cheated on her husband and destroyed the family was still the same person, just older.

J6480J64803 months ago

5 for imagination and story creation. Good read and happy ending, all good

RileyKingRileyKing2 months ago

Did not see that coming!! Great story., a little corny but enjoyable 5 stars

Calico75Calico75about 1 month ago

Weird, but very, very good!

Eaststand1306Eaststand130628 days ago

What is it with you Americans & aliens???? A perfectly good part one & then we get an alien!!!! Put it in the Sci-fi section where it belongs. There goes 15 minutes of my life I wont get back. 1 star and that was for part 1.

oksideshow859419oksideshow85941927 days ago

I almost didn't want to continue with the second part but I powered through besides being on the slower side of what I liked reading this was still enjoyable to read thanks for the story

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

I felt it ended a little too quick. I was looking for a part 3, but didn't see one.

ttjbjr54ttjbjr5415 days ago

Good story and well written

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous