All Comments on 'The Truth after Seven Years Pt. 02'

by StoneyWebb

Sort by:
  • 186 Comments
appaloosa1453appaloosa1453almost 4 years ago
Wat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FONN-0uoTHI

left without further comment

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More !

More of Mike and Leandra ! Could be in LW or SF .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hmm..part 3

This says a return by his Dad and new Step-mother would be possible and a likely wonderful addition. Especially if he himself got burned or one of his family did.

lujon2019lujon2019almost 4 years ago

Nope, mother was a narcissistic whore

That fact that she was slipped an alien roofie and her ex feels bad about that doenst change the fact that she was a soulless monster who treated him and his father like shit

Also your first story claimed the rift between father a daughter was caused years after the divorce becuase of something she "said"

Now you are changing it general 'she chose her mother over me so I overreacted' drivel?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Beautiful story!!!!

carindenniscarindennisalmost 4 years ago

Well that took a left turn quickly, wow.

Well written, understandable, character development ok.

Subject matter, well... a little too far into left field. 3☆

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
body was that strange

I didn't see that coming. A visitor from outer space and the son RAAC. Pretty wild.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 4 years ago

Leandra came out of left field... literally... but that's not a bad thing because it made the story unique.

The problem I had with this one was all the emphasis on forgiveness at the end. If you're going to burn the bitch, immolate her ass and celebrate! All the guilt from the father was nauseating. Ashley and Tuck were scum... they fully deserved what happened to them both.

Tuck being constantly rejected and left so heartbroken he committed suicide was a nice bit of karmic justice after the delight he'd taken in Mike's post-divorce devastation. Dying miserable and alone was too good for that malicious prick.

Ashley was a stone-cold bitch. She was a totally self-centred social climber who showed a breathtaking lack of interest or love for her family. Missing her daughter's play for a hair appointment was a powerful example of how selfish she was. She also dumped the husband in a brutally cold way, then enjoyed cruelly twisting the knife with her shitbag lover for 18 months after the divorce!

What had she done to deserve any forgiveness from the son? Nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow

I don’t know if there’s anything I liked about that story.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 4 years ago
Liked It

Enjoyed something a little different.

danbo56danbo56almost 4 years ago
nice read

read the story found it entertaining sci fi not really my thing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
My Favorite Martian

My dog ate the spaceship before I could zap the MILF sitting at the bar with my cosmic blow job ray.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
My gods this is a slog

Someone else can read it and explain if it's worth reading obvious alien scifi nonsense.

I was intrigued by part one (which was also way too descriptive and veered off into unnecessary territory) but the nay, need blue... please.

jaythemanjaythemanalmost 4 years ago
The Extra Terrestrial Stuff Lost Me

Some will like this, not my cup of tea.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Aliens really?

That is how you continue this? Belongs in scifi.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I guess love makes you a psychopath

I get that his ex-wife loved another man more.

I get that she's a selfish cunt that cares more about her own happiness than her family.

But did she HAVE to go along with her lover's plan of, "Humiliate your ex husband and live right across the street from him". That's utterly sadistic, and not at all something you do with someone you claim to have some love for. And the way she talks down at him when they cross paths at events is disgusting.

Does she just grow her hatred of her ex? Does she simply get off on it, and her ex is just the easiest target for her sadism? We never really explored why she's such a miserable cunt towards him. Author briefly mentions 20 grand she didn't get, and her son doesn't want a whore for a mother. But to ritually attempt to make your ex commit suicide is pretty dark. She was already mentally broken before the alien sub-plot.

I guess the moral of the story is to retaliate against people like her. It's the only way they'll feel remorse or humanity. I'm not exactly against that moral. But I wish I understood her better. She was always a bit soft in the head it seems.

rnebularrnebularalmost 4 years ago
Oddly very good

The overall story going scifi was unexpected but worked well. Her alien translator machine to dictate his story was a bit busted though, as the editing function missed a LOT ;)

Thanks for sharing something completely different in this category. 5*

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 4 years ago
Weird and entertaining enough for 4*.

But I wouldn't have given two shits about Ashley.

She was an unsympathetic, self centered cheating whore.

Ashley was almost written entirely different at the end and Tanya kind of had a transformation that wasn't explained as well.

This was still a fun read.

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 4 years ago
Sadly, it was true. You don't understand how Trusts work.

The father couldn't leave the Ranch (or his share of it) to Jake cause the dad didn't own it! The Trust owned it. All the major assets the father was using, were also owned by the Trust. He was a beneficiary of the Trust and just drew a salary for running the ranch for the Trust. So, where did the 2x2 million= $4 million of assets come from? If he had around $4m in assets when he got divorced then his wife would have got 50%. But she got nothing. Remember, cause the Trust owned all his assets.

The 30 or 40 thousand he did have was eaten up in legal bills which is why she got nothing. The Trust didn't die so no Estate duties involved, meaning no tax liability.

.His estate would get the proceeds of the Insurance policies he had but he wouldn't have qualified for $4 million of Life Cover if he had no asset base to protect.

However, you spun an interesting story, particularly with the supernatural element. Perhaps an aspect to pursue? Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I liked...

I liked the idea behind the sci-fi part. Didn't really care for the family getting back together (poorly done) or the execution of the story. Good luck on your next story.

taylorsamtaylorsamalmost 4 years ago

It was a little out there (pun intended). Very enjoyable.

Thanks

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989almost 4 years ago
Unexpected

Not much of a fantasy reader. The story took a turn I wasn't expecting and I continued to read. Didn't really think it was great but it was readable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A little disppointed

First that the story took an other worldly slant. Would have loved a more traditional means for revenge and redemption.

Secondly that our hero was human , and did less than heroic things.

Still, a fun story, well told, and while no real revenge here, he at least got over it all.

You write well. Keep writing !

Wizard1983Wizard1983almost 4 years ago

Great story. I love the Sci-fi tie in. That was not expected from the first chapter but really made the story for me. 5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Boring

The 1st chapter was better. This wasn't great. It was kinda boring and he still came out looking/sounding like a wimp. Is there a reason he couldn't move on willingly he needed leandra? I'm not really into sci fi alien stories. I just don't understand the pity party for a cum slut that left him for another man and a backstabbing daughter that chosed the sluts side? I don't get it. Maybe because I'm perty as hell and I hold grudges, I'm not a forgive and forget type of person. I just know both of those bitches and tuck can rot in hell. I can understand the low scores. It was pretty boring and cucky

Bebop3Bebop3almost 4 years ago

Sheesh, just like every other LW story. Aliens, global sterility, dimensional portals and love adjustments galore; such common fare here.

.

This was an enjoyable story that was well told. I look forward to your next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Saw it coming

The old "wife leaves - husband turns to the beautiful, trans-dimensional alien for revenge" plot line - seen it a million times :)

Seriously though an interesting, unusual story - nice job

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sci fi

This should have been posted

In the science fiction section

Still I enjoyed it

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 4 years ago
I didn't like the set up and did not see this coming...

The twist was indeed interesting. Glad it worked out for dear old dad. Would have preferred one large story rather than the two installments, but that is a very minor preference.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Well, you had be hooked on what looked to be an excellent story. Then you give me the Thalian Love Button. I wasn't expecting Cowboys and Aliens, but we went there in this epic. Even with all that going on it was interesting. You did dispose of Tuck, and that was good. Unfortunately, the real villain of the story, the lying, serial cheater, Ashle comes out smelling like a rose. It's doubtful that a woman like Ash, as you write her, would keep her legs closed pining away for a list love. Everybody wins in the end, especially Dad off in space making babies with a blue, pointy eared, alien babe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Wild what an imaginative story. Enjoyed it very much. Would have been better all at once. I understand that a lot of people like them short. I still like btb to the other because the other is just not believable story. Your other world female is out there but some do believe they exist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Moronic!

This is inane even for a ten-year old. I guess you had an intellectual short-circuit of shorts. Wish you get over it soon...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Inventive

But an interestingly strange story. Nice effort. Thank you!

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooteralmost 4 years ago
Very interesting!

Decidedly original. Good story with a definite SciFi tweet.

Your story, your fantasy, your fiction.

Nope, not a BTB but the ex will suffer from unrequited and unfulfilled love for a missing man forever.

Not sure you intended this, but the ending was really sad, for me. You really get pulled into the weeds with some details, sometimes.

Overall, very well done!

5*s but part 1 was far better.

KRD19254KRD19254almost 4 years ago

Well Stoney you took the easy out in this story using the cliche` "alien abduction" to create a n easy story finish. It just got too wild for my tastes even though I like scifi stuff.

*

It was the fear of loosing the ranch you never really put to rest - Tanya needed money and hope the $2M trust will solve this - BUT if she gets greedy (a banker husband) the ranch estate ownership still remains in peril. And what with the "cheesy chauffeur's hat" ? An inside joke or an undeveloped hidden meaning to the story?

*

Only a 4*, barely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So. A Sci/fi story.

The only thing missing was Yoda and Vadar. Despite being in the wrong category this wasn't a bad story. Until you killed it with your ending. Maybe, with a really good explanation, he might get back together with his sister. But his Mother AND his sister? That was too Disneyesque for my tastes and ruined the entire story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
There's imaginative and there's

stupid. This story succeeded hugely in achieving the latter. Just rubbish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Turned into Science friction Story .different for sure

I liked it. Really noting here was overdone. It worked for me. Interesting read.

baulloyder68baulloyder68almost 4 years ago
Interesting Story

Although I'm not into SciFi I did like the story. I like BTB and sometimes a happy ending when deserved. My take is 3.5 ***/ *

SanzegoSanzegoalmost 4 years ago
A hard right turn

Didn't see this one coming, and I actually enjoyed that aspect of the story. I do think this story belongs in another category but parts of it work here. 🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The Martian Slut Ray Returns!

If you can't figure out a resolution, pull out the alien technology trope. Add lavish insurance payouts and heretofore unknown trusts, and everyone immediately bonds and lives happily ever after. Endings are tough for LW stories, and this one felt rushed (ET aspect notwithstanding)--but this tale is by no means unique in that regard. Perhaps this would have fit better in sci-fi category.

G1962G1962almost 4 years ago
Thank you for your creativity

Most loving wife stories use the same formula over and over. It is good to shake it up

BaggyUKBaggyUKalmost 4 years ago
Wait up...wtf!

Not sure why the commentators have given this story such a bashing, it's quite rightly imo scoring ok. It is quite well written compared to all the cuck crap and junk on here. The usual complete and utter ignorance of some readers (mainly anons) that seem to completely misunderstand the concept of a FICTIONAL story, which this is (probably 😏). I enjoyed the entertainment factor considerably and the purchase fee even more, so thank you for your efforts Stoney.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
@ lujon2019 06/07/20

another useless comment.

Good Story. 4/5

CaOldDogCaOldDogalmost 4 years ago
Interesting start

A very imaginative ending to a tough story line - strange but still fun for a 5* story.

management91399management91399almost 4 years ago

Mars Needs Semen!!!!! Actually isn't every man's dream to be seduced by a hot sexy alien woman (Triple Breasted preferred!) because she's from a sterile planet and needs some love juice. Great fun store this premise and recycle it in the future i think you could run with it in a bigger and more complete epic. Also check out A Boy and His Dog for similar premise.

xiluaxiluaalmost 4 years ago
No

After the first fantastic part, this second part degenerated as an apology for a weak pathetic male (Mike). It degenerated to a wimp of a man that as long as he could get back his ex wife, he didn't care about his honor, self respect, his manliness.

** stars.

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

Great story, a bit out there but I really enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Bummer

You took a dry, somewhat interesting story and did that. Deuce Ex Machina is never acceptable, and this was worse than most.

Yuck.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 4 years ago

Interesting! It came out of left field for me!

5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow, I bet the Martians are fit to be tied.

Their Slut Ray was all the rage. A loyal loving wife one minute, a guiltless selfish whore the next minute. But now we have Thalian Love Ray!!

Call me pessimistic, but I suspect most authors will incorporate the Martian Slut Ray much more frequently than the Thalian Love Ray. Something about adultery and betrayal is just more riveting and compelling than uninhibited love, respect, and loyalty. One you want to read about, the other you want to experience. Think I'll keep my Thalian lover and just perve on the poor bastards who can't discern a good woman from an aardvark.

Kind of cute and quaint. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Started off great

I loved Part 1 and was really looking forward to Part 2 to see how this played out. Then it turned into something so far from what I was expecting. I was quite disappointed. Never would've fathomed this as the outcome. A woman from another planet??

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
STAR WARS REVISITED

with a STARLADY. instead of a STARMAN ..TK U MLJ LV NV

mordbrandmordbrandalmost 4 years ago
A literal Martian slut ray

Not your best

BearcatfozzyBearcatfozzyalmost 4 years ago

Unlike the naysayers, I thought this story was well written, unique, and a fun read. I really really liked it, one of my favorites this year! Great job, keep them coming.

MissMudMissMudalmost 4 years ago
It was different!

What a twist- a woman from another planet! Not what I expected, but it is your story and you took it where you wanted it to go. I thought it was very amusing. I even enjoyed the happy ending. 5 stars! Thanks for a great read.

MainefiddleheadsMainefiddleheadsalmost 4 years ago

I almost stopped reading went it started to go to the UFO/alien thing but I continued. Glad I did ... gave you good marks for the whole story.

MFH

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You really need an editor or proofreader.

There were some small goofs in your story. An editor would have caught them. Please seriously ask for one. You have talent and a great imagination. Perhaps a story about Thallia?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Did Not

...See that coming. Nice

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

So it boils down to three assholes in a love triangle...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
man

started off really good then it just became flat out silly and ridiculous

LuciousLadyMaryLuciousLadyMaryalmost 4 years ago

Hating anything will eat at your heart. But in Ashley's case, I think I could have lived with it. Personally I would have seen that both of them got their trusts as the father wished but it could have been done through attorneys. There was no reason to even include his wife in the decision. It wasn't her family.

stinger82stinger82almost 4 years ago
Good story!

Thank you for the great read - it was very entertaining and well done!

ErosRising69ErosRising69almost 4 years ago

1) Foreshadowing - if you’re gonna use space aliens in part 2, maybe give some hints about it in part 1. It could equally likely been a vampire, a wizard, or a robot zombie that the story turned on.

2) If he was leaving for another planet, why wait seven years to let junior know. Send him the letter after pops is gone, and let the legal system do it’s thing, declaring him dead 7 years later.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love the story, very unique.

If anything, I agree with few others: You should have put it in Sci-Fi because there was not much Loving Wife in it.

KingBandorKingBandoralmost 4 years ago

I kept waiting for Leandra to turn into a giant octopus or walk with her arms in unison with her knees.

By Grabthar's hammer that was entertaining!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Great story... I was entertained throughout... But as to ashley and tonya... Fuck them bitches...

-jaye-

linnearlinnearalmost 4 years ago
Interesting Twist

Well I did not see that coming from the first part. Very interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
1* and not finished

fuck off you and you alien bullshit. I would have skipped the first part entirely if I'd known, you asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

You had to resort to aliens to end this, and still managed to make it SUCK.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Unbelievable Comments.....

Enjoyed your story immensely.

Idiots.....with the rude comments. Understand it is a STORY. Excuse me, how much did you pay to read it??? Why did you read it if you think it is so bad??? Let me repeat it is a story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Creative and well executed

Ignore the negative comments. Well worth reading

Raleighman53Raleighman53almost 4 years ago

Okay, a little strange on the alien female, but who knows what's possible in our vast universe. Great story, if you'll keep writing, I'll keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
1*

Bullshit

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
pukka

brill story sad it ended

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Second time around for this tale, absolutely loved it, again!!!

Scores still 5/5

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 3 years ago
fucking idiot

The father in this story was a weak candy ass idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Sorry but this Story seems to have holes in it .. I am sure Your next one will be better

etchiboyetchiboyover 3 years ago
Wow!!! That was different. But...

I didn’t get the sister’s family being so poor they couldn’t afford a lawyer, nor be able to come down to visit.

“... It was a four-bedroom house with three baths up on a hill. It was lovely...

Her husband, Sid, who worked for a local bank...”

4 bedroom, 3 bath houses, situated on a hill with a view, are not cheap. Only if the husband had inherited the house would it make sense. Or, I suppose this was 2009, and the peak of the banking crisis? House underwater, bank laying people off left and right? Then I suppose that too. But otherwise... no.

~~~~~~~~~~

WAY different story than I thought it was going to be. Was it perfect? No. It did seem to get a bit wordy in the father’s explanation. But different overall, but in a good way. Because of the originality — 5-stars & Favorite (so I can find it again).

Oh, and please keep on writing. I’ve enjoyed all the stories so far.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
Well

That was a helluva story and very different. The “guy foolishly takes girl back after she dumps him” start was the usual but the rest of it was great.

To you young guys, it’s one and done. Girl Or woman you are exclusive with leaves you or suggests non exclusivity, move on with a smile and be happy you dodged a bullet.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 3 years ago
I didn't believe it but I kinda enjoyed it

That's enough to feed the (literary) bulldog in my house.

Ergo the obvious score

Full marks *****

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 3 years ago
Wow 5*

This is one of the beat stories on this site. Yes it took a Sci-Fi turn but that was a fun read.

Thanks for the entertaining story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Damn, now I have to start reading more than the LW stories.

Far Out! FYI For those who don't remember him that is a nod to John Denver.

Overall a really good story even if it would be better in the Sci Fi section. There are several gaffs that others have noted but as soon as I read about her skin and hair tone my mind was waiting for an alien assault.

I'm glad Jake didn't tell his mother about Mike leaving for another woman on another planet or she might have been moved to the psycho ward.

I bet Russel Casse would prefer to have been studied by Leandra instead of the aliens from Independence Day.

DogFuzzDogFuzzover 3 years ago

I found your story well written and fun to read. Unusual to have a Sci Fi portion into a LW story but you did it really well. Yep, a Five from me. Thanks for sharing.

muskyboymuskyboyover 3 years ago

I don't usually like the SF stuff but I thought this was awesome. Could have gone in a few different categories.... Liked the ending.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 3 years ago

Aliens? Are you kidding me?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I was with ya up to sci-fi aspect. That spin just didn’t feel right. As for the rest of the story, I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
ok,

mother didnt deserve to be forgiven or

"reunited" with any family. sister was how old when she stabbed dad in the back? 14+/-? ok reunite, but find out why she backstabbed dad, probably based on moms lies, so dont get mom reunited w/ sis. very disappointed w/ how pussy whipped dad was, but whatever. story didnt flow smoothly, names were switched once or twice and dads disappearance wasnt explained when it happened. Im carping about bullshit which means the story was underwhelming

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Really good story. A little too much fairy tale like, but hey, every one got out happy and that's good.

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 3 years ago
Some Problems

So love is actually chemically based? Interesting. Then there is a tool (blue lip stick device) that changes those chemicals... but there is also a long list of silly "rules" (danger Will Robinson, danger). Okay, anything is possible with superior technology.

Now Dad's will - how did a guy so demonstrably clueless regarding people, relationships and reactions KNOW what would exist 7 years in the future? i.e. siblings further alienated, ex-mom still estranged. What if they all forgave and made up? Too contrived to be an easy swallow.

Stoney, thanks for an interesting trip into Cowboys & Aliens comes to LW - I enjoyed it. Kudos for this experiment and your contribution.

Keep 'em comin'.

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

What a stupid second chapter! You fucked up your whole story! I wish I could give negative stars for this crap!

SouthdownSouthdownover 3 years ago
REALLY GREAT READ!

Imaginative and entertaining story, well done all around. I don't agree at all with ' Dlh143' who should look up the word 'STORY'... To paraphrase another really good storyteller on this site. This is StoneyWebb's universe where almost anything can happen, on paper. This story is a refreshing change from some of the angst in the ridiculous and sometimes disgusting 'Cuck and Bull' tales Thank You 'StoneyWebb' 5*

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Great story. Too bad ex wife didn't also commit suicide...

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 3 years ago

Umm nowhere story.

lukeey90lukeey90over 3 years ago
5*

I liked the alien spice to the story

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
Read it again

Really enjoyed science fiction in my youth. Really enjoyed this one...again.

Thanks for taking us into your world for a bit.

bobareenobobareenoabout 3 years ago

Loved it. Not only jumped the shark in part 2, literally jumped the planet. Refreshing genre bender in a loving wives context. Well written.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 3 years ago

Hohhh man that was some crazy shit. Loved it!

You got out there enough the gaps didn’t matter and you provided an explanation that was just murky enough to be believable. Great job

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous