The Truth Behind Mother and Son Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When sitting beside her on the couch and cuddling while watching a movie late at night in the dark, did you cover her with a throw? Did you deliberately drag the throw along her thigh and raise the hem of her nightgown to her naked pussy? Mere inches away from her naked pussy, did you leave your hand on her naked thigh while daring yourself to touch her and finger her?

Afraid to touch her naked pussy, your mother's naked cunt, did you wish you could finger your mother's cunt. Did you wish you could masturbate her? Then, when she rested her head in your lap, did you wish she'd stroke you while blowing you? Be honest. Wouldn't you like to cum in your mother's mouth while feeling her naked breasts and fingering her nipples?

When your mother rested her head in your lap, and you thought she was sleeping, it wasn't because she was tired. Then, with her pretending that she was sleeping, did you dare touch and feel your mother through her nightgown where you'd never touch and feel her if you thought she wasn't asleep? Wishing you could stick your cock in her mouth, did you touch her lips with your fingertips?

Perhaps going where no son should go with his mother, unable to help yourself, as soon as she opened her mouth as if she was snoring or yawning, did you fill her open mouth with your cock? Thinking your mother was giving you a sleeping blowjob, she was wide awake. While pretending she was sleeping, she not only allowed you to cum in her mouth but also, she wanted you to cum in her mouth. Seriously, unless she was drugged, what woman sleeps while giving a man a blowjob?

# # #

When your Mom wore her one-piece bathing suit or her sexy bikini, did you wonder what she looked like naked? When she asked you to put suntan lotion on her back, shoulders, and legs, did you touch and feel more than just her back, shoulders, and legs? Did you feel the sides of her breasts while wishing you could finger her nipples? Did you feel the portion of her ass not covered by her bathing suit while wishing you could finger her pussy?

As her adult son, when playing Marco Polo with her in the pool, did you feel her tits and/or her ass? Did you inappropriately, sexually touch her and feel her where no son should touch and feel their mother on the pretense that you had your eyes closed during the game? When it was her turn to close her eyes, did she touch, feel, and/or grope your bathing suit clad cock while making it appear unintentional and/or accidental because her eyes were closed?

Pretending you had something important to tell her, something that couldn't wait until she was decent, did you spy on your mother when she was dressing or undressing by barging in her bedroom without knocking? Did you ever install a hidden camera in her bedroom and bathroom and watched her dress and undress on your computer? Pretending you had to pee really bad, while hoping to see even more of your mother's naked body than you've ever seen before, did you barge in her bathroom while she was bathing or showering?

Then, when you saw something of your mother that you shouldn't have seen, did you masturbate while imagining having sex with your mother? Wanting to return the sexual favor, were you sexually excited enough to flash her your naked prick? Did you allow her to deliberately catch you masturbating yourself? Did you deliberately allow your mother to catch you cumming while calling her name?

"Oh, Natalie. I want you, Mom. Suck my cock Natty. Blow me. I need to make love to you. I need to fuck you. I'm cumming mother. I'm cumming," said Anthony.

Tell me the truth and be honest, when your mother returned home drunk, horny, and sexually frustrated from watching a CFNM striptease show on her birthday, did she kiss you? Did she return your kiss with her kiss? Did you inappropriately touch and feel her through her clothes while kissing her? Did you French kiss her? Did you make out with your mother?

Not caring that she was helplessly drunk and at your sexual mercy, while hoping that she wouldn't remember, did you strip her naked when putting her to bed? If stripping her naked wasn't enough, did you put a suggestive hand to her shoulder and when she moved to her knees did you allow her to stroke you and blow you? Did you cum in your mother's mouth? Did she swallow your cum? Did you give your mother a cum bath? Did you sleep with her? Did you fuck her?

Now that so many years have passed, as if it was nothing more than a harmless, sexual fantasy, all of the above really happened between me and my son. I enjoy writing incestuous mother and son stories, and stepmother and stepson stories to read while I masturbate. Not guilty or ashamed, if I had to do it over again, I'd have sex with my son again.

THE END