All Comments on 'The Truth is in the DNA'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

Great story! I'm glad the two of you collaborated since PT rarely allows comments or scores.

5

servant111servant111almost 2 years ago

Nice. No real pathos, but nice.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyalmost 2 years ago

Heartwarming story. Thanks very much

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbumalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed your story. Wel paced, characters were real.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69almost 2 years ago

Always love an enjoyable life like story especially from two of my favorite writers!

PrfsrPrfsralmost 2 years ago

It is not inconceivable (pun intended) that the younger Derek soon has a sibling.

PrfsrPrfsralmost 2 years ago

It is not inconceivable (pun intended) that the younger Derek soon has a sibling.

musicman1261musicman1261almost 2 years ago

Great story from two of my favorite authors!

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 2 years ago

A romance! Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thank you both for a really good tale, being that there were two of you we should have been able to give it a ten - sorry, guess we have to settle for 5stars.

somewhere east of Omaha

ArdieffArdieffalmost 2 years ago

Katherine seems like an incredibly selfish piece of sh*t to be honest....

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooteralmost 2 years ago

Really good story but it seemed to be missing something. It wasn't thrilling, was not emotive, not exciting. You're both really great authors, I follow both of you, but this story fell, oddly, flat. I'd give it 5 stars but that option wasn't possible.

Bottom line, this story feels like a prologue, an introduction to a thrilling story.

Cracker270Cracker270almost 2 years ago

Nice job. The writing is very technically correct and the story line believable and entertaining. Thank you both for your efforts

jlg07jlg07almost 2 years ago

Two things. It was weird that she said they'd have to go back to their own rooms after sex. Why? Neither are married.

Second, it was missing a bit of emotion in the story, esp since the father was basically cheated out of raising his son. Just , oh i think i still love her, and of to the races.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

I have caught KC135's out of Beale quite often. They can be cold and miserable, but much preferable to a cattlecar 747. This story resonated.

eljjeljjalmost 2 years ago
Thank you

This was so cool

FireFox59FireFox59almost 2 years ago

DG Hear & Papatoad working together is always going to be some good stuff. Thanks for sharing and I hope you do more joint stories.

SlithyToveSlithyTovealmost 2 years ago

Interesting and well-plotted and written, but kinda bloodless. There's a detachment here that keeps me from really getting emotionally involved -- perhaps it's because it's all denouement, as after the initial DNA reveal there's really nothing terribly surprising or involving. There's really no conflict in the story, everyone's "nice" and the story walks forward as logically as walking from your house directly to your car. It's pretty much the last line in the story -- life goes on.

Niceguy2000Niceguy2000almost 2 years ago

"Comments welcome"...

A minor nitpick...it is written as KC-135, you forgot the hyphen.

Nice story.

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

Hard to believe this was a Papatoad story. 5/5

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 2 years ago

im guessing DG did the ending lol since toad doesnt do endings. i liked it a bit wish it had more details though everything was vague. that being said it is an erotic coupling story so doesnt really need details just 2 ppl erotically coupling. which i guess they did but even that was vague

WestcamWestcamalmost 2 years ago

Good work, you two! If this is what you can do together, perhaps you might do it more often?

AerorulesAerorulesalmost 2 years ago

Red white and blue to you. Thank you. Being a dad...I relate.

FredHuckFredHuckalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful story...

5🌟s

Fred

funcpl124funcpl124almost 2 years ago

Loved the story! Thank you!

ker63469ker63469almost 2 years ago

Absolute loved it. Thanks

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

Absolutely wonderful, another winner from this author. 5/5

PmillPmillalmost 2 years ago

Wow... not really like either one of you normally write. Good story. I usually like a little more angst but happy endings are fun too

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2almost 2 years ago

She knew it was his child but never told him, even after her husband died!?!? Then they get back together and it's instant love. Doesn't feel real.

rn2711rn2711almost 2 years ago

Not a real story. I almost can believe she did not want to burden him when he was 19, even though she had enough money to raise the child if they were married.

Then she did not contact him when her husband died, or at least try to meet him once to feel the water.

And everybody knew, so it wasn't even a big sicret.

She's too passive for my taste.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Storytelling is too stilted, and not fleshed out. Story was okay, but not the telling of it. Should have been three pages.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved the concept for this story, but actual writing was somewhat stilted. It really needed to be more robust with more father- son interaction. Further, there didn't seem to be any emotions coming out during the tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story but I never thought that stories Papatoad was involved with ended well? And I know for certain he never allowed voting or comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good. Concept, but the execution was really dry.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Unusual, but a very nice finish. I like this author.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Kudos to both PapaToad and your editor. This story was a definite Trifecta!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

SIMILAR Stories