The Truth is in the DNA

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We spent our last day together and that night we made love again. It wasn't sex, it was love. The next morning I kissed her goodbye, got in my F150 and headed back to Beale. I filled the gas tank and left the truck for my friend to get later. My head clerk already had a hop lined up to get me back home. This time it was in a real seat.

Over the next month, I called Kathy as often as I could, considering we were in different time zones. I hated saying goodbye every time we talked. I told her we needed to be monogamous and she told me she was. I was her man and hoped she was my woman.

Kathy flew over to Guam twice and stayed a couple of weeks each time. I was able to swing a reassignment to Beale, but in a different career field. I was now a Logistics Staff Officer. Bennie, my head clerk, joined me six months later. It was nice to have friends with me.

Katherine and I were married two days before Christmas. Derek was my best man. We both were in uniform. The day before the wedding Katherine made sure my son and I was able to have time to get to know each other. One thing for certain is that we both loved his mother and wanted the best for her.

We were now a family. I'm a proud father to a wonderful man who takes his role in the service importantly. Life goes on.

Thank you for reading our story. Comments are welcome. Thank you to my editor, who wants to remain anonymous.

DG Hear & Papatoad

12