All Comments on 'The Truth Mirror'

by LaPatitMort

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
One of the best story tellers who tells a story so well.

Erotic writing that is pleasurable to read. This is not a wham bam thank u mam quick read. Seductive, sensual, sensitive - the writer does not disappoint.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great story, but one problem

In part 3 of the story you went from Mary to Ann with no explanation as to the change

faq52faq52about 14 years ago
thanks for a great story

but you do need to proof read a little more carefully.

you regularly get your and you mixed up for example.

morefunnmorefunnabout 14 years ago
Amazing

Amazing was that word that popped into my mind when I finished your story and just had to say how much I enjoyed your submission.

Loved all the characters and found the story to flow and bring us along in this little tale, of discovery, love and acceptance.

Thank You for your time, skills and your creative soul and then sharing with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Mary to Ann? Still a great read.

A sharp tale of a rollicking hot romp. Power to the writer to take our imagination where we would want to lick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
More, more, more!

Long, sweet, and to the point!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow!

Every story I read is better than the last. I really enjoy the characters and almost get to believe they could be real. Excellent read. Thank you.

Alaska84Alaska84over 10 years ago

Loved it! Thank you for sharing your story with us!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hope For Me Yet

Totally loved your story. I am about his age so maybe I still have a chance. Mind you I would have expired from exhaustion by page three.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous